Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
The Gates of Kusagakure [Entrance] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:45 pm
Chaos_wolf12

((Yami kills Kurai, gets Mangekyo, and advances a stage in Yamikonton. Not hard to figure out why he was important brah))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:49 pm
Chaos_wolf12

One thing I need to clarify that my Crew have tried to clarify to you.

You absolutely must follow the rules. No matter what. Otherwise you can get strikes and even a ban.

The rules regarding two characters assisting each other is absolutely solid. Kurai cannot help Yami in any way, even after he's already dead. You can't use his death to advance Yami in any way, shape or form.

I made this rule myself to prevent such things.

So, please do not consider attempting to exploit his demise.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:54 pm
thefire158
User Image

User Image
Village:Kusa babey
Chakra: 110/120
Speed: Five
Strength: Four
Class: Sealing
Bloodline/Clan:Uzamaki/bl Crusher
Techniques Used:
Mind Spectator

User Image Vivian could feel an unorthodox pump of excitement beckoning to her being. Something was definitely odd about this area. Slightly confused and wondering, Viv slowed her sprint into a light crawl. The topaz hues scanned everyone. The shaky pupils stopped and keyed in on someone of familiarity. Yami perhaps? Totally oblivious to the situation that recently transpired she slowly closed the space between her and Yami. A deep breath was taken, an even deeper was stolen by her thin nostrils."Yami?" The pace quickened. Evidently Masako had already beaten her to the arena, and everyone seemed pointed at Yami. It was now obvious that everyone was against him in one way or another. Foolishly, and carelessly she screamed towards him,"Yami what have you done? What the hell is going on", not once had her voice reached such a decibel. The usually calm Vivian was now frantic, and filled with an unfamiliar emotion-- fear. But not for hers, the beloved companion she was now accompanied beside.
¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

▀█▀ █ █░░ █░░   ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █░░█
▒█░ ░ █░░ █░░   ░▒█░░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█
▄█▄ ░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ░▒█░░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█

User Image
▀█▀ █ █▀▄▀█   ▒█▀▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀▄
▒█░ ░ █░▀░█   ░▀▀▀▄▄ █░░ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █░░█
▄█▄ ░ ▀░░░▀   ▒█▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀░

User Image
▒█░▒█ █▀▀ █░░ █▀▀█   ▒█▀▄▀█ █▀▀
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀ █░░ █░░█   ▒█▒█▒█ █▀▀
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ ▀▀▀

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:55 pm
Ceaser Kashensu
Saemus

Thats what you think. Yami does not have the Sharingan blood line. So he can't take the sharingan. I'm pretty sure i've clarified this before. Also i've said this constantly I can't use Kurai to help further Yami's story line now that he's dead. So at this moment, I'm really not in the mood for anything else but just sitting around. Kurai was just murdered in cold blood just like testial. And now i have no other idea's on what i can do to help further Yami's story line. I just want to get Yami to the hospital and finish the jounin exams, and then it's all on my own from there.  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:56 pm

lotosaki

The Monster of the Mist

Ceaser Kashensu

User ImageUser Image
Yami
I may not, be able to match his power, But i can give you one hell of a battle
I wont allow your death to go un-avenged.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
That was it, Now Yami was an orphan. His father died, Now what of him and his brother? They have no mother, Nor father. Now its just them, But luckily he lives in kumogakure with a good family. While yami is here, Forced to look at the person who murdered his father. Including one of the people who ganged up onto him. His chest felt like caving in but it wasn't. He wanted to say something ((couldn't resist)) but he couldn't. After being shushed by the woman who just literally crushed one of the many things important to him. Now he's forced to be alone in this horrible world. Scared of what might happen to his brother. His head dropped to the ground as tears streamed down his face. His heart began to beat fast as the image of his father being crushed to death replayed in his head. He felt nothing at the moment. No hate, no grief, no nothing. Like his feelings were crush at that very moment. The gaurds at the gates rushed the the area, too late. They pulled yami from the ground and rushed him to the hospital. There was no point yami had no reason to still be alive anymore. ((Exit))
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Brother, I'll avenge you, Your life lives on threw me.
He died, And you showed not one look of grief. What if you were to die, and no one cared.
Big brother... May you rest, In un-disturbed slumber.
Bakuton
Yamikonton
Assasin Chuunin- Speed: 5(+3/-1) / Strength: 8(((+1/-1))
5,000 ryo
Chakra points:190
Armand Score: 1
Yami Score: 1

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:58 pm
User Image

User Image
Kira whistled for the guards to come over and sure enough they were there within moments. She pointed to Yami and they nodded. "Alright lets get you to the hospital." One of them spoke softly while lifting Yami as gently as possible. Kira kept the gold dust around her and then used it to cut off Kurai's head perfectly preserving it. She placed the head in a sack and then sighed as she looked to this new comer. Was this person going to give her problems as well?

[Techniques: ]
[Speed: 5][Chakra: 106/125][Strength: 4]

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                    xx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                                    xx███████████████████████████ ☩

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪
                                                                    It seemed as if something incredibly mundane had just occurred. He rushed through the roaring crowds -- that was, the wind -- and made his way to witness the sight of a star dying. Or, rather, a large source of energy fading into something much less large. It was a man he knew, as well. Kurai. The man that failed to kill Hysteria, and thus trapped Kleine in this perpetual cycle of fear and hatred. And yet -- he did not mind Kurai. He actually found him to be rather gallant, kind when needed be. He was not a bad person. It was just that Kleine didn't really care about good or evil in the first place, except in the situation of Renjin Inuzuka, where he desperately craved the good as an augmentation to his already-existent attraction. With others, ones he did not hold desires of the body in hand with, he couldn't care less. Kurai died because he was weak, or naive. And the strong and cunning would always prey on the weak and naive. It was simply reality, the way of the world.

He arrived behind Renjin, his hand holding onto his shoulder. It was a sign of reliability, you could say, or simply guardianship. Kleine was sort of a territorial individual, and he considered Ren to be a part of his "Pride". When blood and guts were involved, he'd immediately enter the sort of mode that would result in distress for those who would consider him their enemy. "Which one of you lovely people decided to kill Kurai? I'm wondering that. I didn't expect for him to go so easily, and to a group of helpless vixens like you. What exactly did you do to secure your win?" His eyes -- they magnified to witness the vision. He could feel his blood begin to rise.

xx███████████████████████████ ☪

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:05 pm
User Image

User Image
Kira looked to the new man and then held up the bounty poster to him. Identifying that it was her that did it in the first place. Holding up a sack that contained his head within the bag she placed it back down to her side. With the next moment she answered his question of how. Gold dust began to move around her to show this new shinobi how she secured her victory against Kurai. At this moment her nerves were on edge entirely. Her heart racing as now two new people were in the area. She didn't know if they were friendly or not.

[Techniques: ]
[Speed: 5][Chakra: 106/125][Strength: 4]

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Treyj130

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                    The Renjin leapt down and landed in close proximity to the huge earthen pillar. Examining the golden sand that littered all over. Upon a closer look Ren realized that it was no sand but a dust; a shinobi that wielded mere dust could be a threat but it seemed as if her and her friend were just collecting a bounty. The legitimate claim was just. Guards carried away the younger boy, his mangled body was sure to be in need of major medical care.... pity, he could of used the training to perfect some of his medical jutsu but no use in wasting thought on that. The other woman who watched as the guards carried the boy away seemed odd, she was upset it seemed at what happened, Ren would have to keep an eye on her.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:40 pm
                                                                    xx███████████████████████████ ☩

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪
                                                                    The girl didn't speak. How stupid. She probably could, she just wouldn't. Kleine would never understand people like that. It was always those pretentious teenage girls that acted that way. She wanted to seem unique so she made up her own little trait. He didn't see the appeal. The only form of expression of any worthwhile from the average mind -- was expressed by the mouth. Without a voice, all she had were her eyes, and he refused to look at them by virtue of common sense. And without the eyes, she only had her hands, and they portrayed an ultimate staleness. He was bored of her. Bored sick of her. And everyone. This entire scene. This city. He'd been here and lived here his entire life. The only difference was that now, he was experiencing it with someone new, under the pretense of certain passions after the streets clear. With that in mind, his interest was solely invested into Renjin.

"Ren, this is a village of psychopaths. If you need any citations, I'm here. This village raises shinobi like me. Everyone is a ******** nutcase. Watch your back, your wallet, your adam's apple. They'll look for any method over the mountain to rob you of your life and your monetary value. Remember what I said about eye-contact, and physical contact? You trust me, yeah? You've shown that. I trust you too. But I don't trust them. And neither should you." He turned to glance at the Inuzuka, his thoughts focused on somewhere less crowded. He would only need to envision it, for a moment, to find its likeness beneath the seven starry seas.

xx███████████████████████████ ☪

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:57 pm
The Monster Of The Mist
User Image

User Image
Chakra: 110/120
Speed: Five
Strength: Four
Techniques Used:
Mind Spectator

User Image Viv was angry with those around her. Then again, how could she be so angry when she knew nothing of the circumstances? It must have had something to do with the way Yami reacted. For some reason Vivian felt it was always her job to protect him. Without saying much, sounds became inaudible...it was happening again. The only thing she could actually hear was her lone, echoing voice booming towards Kira."What did you do? And please, please answer correctly." The voice seemed to hold some dark resonance, the words pulling Kira's mind closer. Vivian's persona hardened into something unforeseen. The girl's fingers wiggled slightly, prepping for something-- yes, yes preparing for anything. Totally ignoring those who revealed themselves, she stood -- a silver shadow in the lowering sun. Pale rays began to wrap her firm silhouette, her body basking in the rays.
¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:19 pm
                                                    That suprised Ren that Klein actually said he trusted him, it meant alot considering how untrusting he was, that he would pick him of all people. Ren wondered if it had anything to do with there new found "relationship", he wasn't sure what to call it yet so he would just set it in the "its complicated bin" and wait and see. "Yes, that is true but I dont think she is from around these parts, she definitely doesn't seem like she comes from here" he said turning to get a better look at her. The diminutive girl was solemn and emotionless, her muscular frame was a little unusual for a girl of her age, her size was obviously deceiving considering the damage she had done, best not piss her off Ren thought chuckling silently to himself. Upon a closer look he saw a grotesque scar that spanned across her neck, the newly formed tissue bulging a out slightly; seeing this Ren focused his chakra using the most basic medical jutsu (Shindan [Diagnosis]) he scanned her body for any injuries from the battle, other than a bruise or two she seemed otherwise unscathed. The scar however was old and the injury still present, her vocal cords had been severely damaged and she was lucky too have survived whatever had done it; the cut had passed close along her veinous jugular artery, an injury like that and she would have bled out before any medical care could have been given. No wonder she couldnt speak, not by choice atleast. Turning back towards Klein he explained the situation ",this girl has a serious wound that I could probably heal, she does not speak out out of choice but because of the damage to her vocal cords, dont worry Klein I don't think she will harm me she just wanted the bounty." Turning back to the girl "my name is Renjin, Ren for short, I am well versed in medical jutsu, would you allow me to heal you?" Ren asked not expecting a response but more of a nod yes or no. He was eager to help and eager to improve his medical skills.

Treyj130

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:37 pm
User Image

User Image
Kira looked at the new woman and saw nothing but wrath within her eyes. What the hell was it with everyone in this village. All it was, was collecting a bounty right? As she sighed she began to think that it would probably be best if she went to the allied village after the exams. Then upon hearing the other man say this village was full of psychopaths actually wounded her. All she did was collect a bounty why was everyone treating her as if she was the spawn of hell? Then the darker male approached her with what appeared to be kindness in this moment. As the man began to speak in a calm and kind manner towards her she began to wonder what was with him. Still on edge the gold dust was moving behind her but more towards the other woman as if to keep her on edge. Her byakugan still active to keep an eye on this other woman as well she nodded to him when he offered to heal her. She didn't realize that she got an injury from the battle but she wasn't going to turn the healing down. When did she even get touched within the battle? Yet as this man stood before her she sensed no ill will from him.
Technique Name: Mind Specter Technique
Description: A technique that can only be used on one person at any given time and must be re-applied if it is to be used later, the Mind Specter technique is an ability where the Uzumaki may link their speech into someone's mind. It's a seal that takes the form of a kanji tattoo on the target's neck (kanji for "wind"), and this allows the two to inter-communicate through thought. The seal never runs out unless manually removed by the Uzumaki, and is generally placed onto an ally before battle.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:48 am
The Monster Of The Mist
User Image

User Image
Chakra: editing/120
Speed: Five+ One[Three Dragons Initiated]=Six
Strength: Four+One[ " " "]=Five
Techniques Used:
Kyakko
Stage 3 Three Dragons Style
Stage 3 lightning step
Tattoo sword.
Passive ability to stunt Bloodline usage

User Image Wrong answer. Due to Vivian's skin holding the same Bloodline crushing tendencies as the markings themselves , Kira's byakugan would have been nullified. While her new foe was being healed, Vivian prepared a single tag. This was completed by simply trailing her tiny, light brown fingers across the thin paper; black, tribal tattoos would crawl from her forearm onto the brown papers. She simply pasted it in the middle of her chest, allowing the light from the crimson sun to curve around her being. The next moment, Vivian seemingly vanished in a swirl of leaves. If enough attention was paid to the thin woman before the leap, one would notice the random vines that seemed to curve from the earth. What could this possible mean? Only time solved such mysteries.

A blade forged itself from the black markings that held the girls slender body. After leaning forward, the girl's body would surge forward with impeccable speed[though totally unseen by anyone]. Vivian would position the blade in front of her as the lightning step was initiated. Within a second's fraction, she'd be upon Kira with the blade in an unmoved position ready to jab The foe's right shoulder. With the sheer power Vivian exuded at such speed, if landed, the blow could seriously injure her prey. Possibly crippling her for the remainder of the match. Without the Byakugan, this kunoichi was definitely a fish out of water. It was happening again, she could feel her persona slipping into one of an assassin. Destroy was all she could think. Help. Please help.

¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

User Image

User Image