Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
Shirokiya [The Kusa Cafe] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:38 pm

User Image

Armand shrugged and would pull back his interest in her a bit. "Hmm, maybe. It's usually hard to get a large enough dosage to put somebody like me into any sort of...state." He took a few steps back and did a small turn on his heals, facing into the street and looking to the training grounds. "I'm sure our paths will cross again sometime. See you around, Rinnegan~" It was the only thing he could call her, he didn't no Nana's name.

Armand figured he'd try to find Vivian and see how she was holding up. While the cafe interested him, there wasn't much terribly exciting going on. Kusagakure, like usual, had become very bland.

(Chakra): 70/135 ( +10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base: 5(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/6(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 7/8
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

Jyuugo -1 to jutsu damage
                                                                    taijutsu class invulnerability to academy-level damage
                                                                    -1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    passive healing water
                                                                    earth hardened body +1 str

(Present for ya' nerd #had0u)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:13 pm

User Image
Kurai

Even demons, have demons
Death is your only Option
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
After the waiter arrives with the sake he grabbed the bottle and refilled his gourde. "Thank you." he said as he stood up and paid for the meal before leaving. Walking out he sighed, glad that he avoided a small maskless encounter.
Hade's Incarnate.
voice.
If i die Let my son's carry on the strength of out family
Were would we be without our secret's

Assassin
Jounin- Speed: 6(+3/-2) / Strength: 6(+1/-2)
Chakra:220
Family: Sons: Alexandra ((Alex)), Yami, Nephew's testial and Namito.
Bloodlines: Sharingan Yamikonton

User ImageUser Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:24 pm
thefire158
Jai is Lisa

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓪𝓴𝓸 𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓾
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
KusagakureChuuninMedicalRaiton
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
Body Sacrifice SensorChiru

❀☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰❀

Masako breathed a slight sigh of relief as the two other Shinobi parted ways. It was odd that she had been told to come to cafe and wait for the girl, for no apparent reason. But she couldn't help but feel a wave of relief wash over her as she relaxed her senses and moved from her position on the wall. Masako pondered for a moment whether to pursue Armand or to go her separate way and get in a little training before the sun set fully. It was a tough choice, and maybe she could convince Armand to spar with her little if she was tactful about it, but in the end she deemed it would be a much more wise choice to simply go her own way and practice some of the skills she had neglected of as of late. She turned to face Nana and spoke to her for a brief moment. "Hey kid, if you need me I'll be doing some practicing in the Training Area."

Before leaving to train, Masako stopped off in the cafe and grabbed a small snack and a weak tea, which she sipped as she walked away, heading towards the training grounds.

CP: 165
Strength: 6
Speed: 5

Passive:
Body Sacrifice Sensor: Can detect demons. Can detect sources of Chakra. Can sense hidden shinobi. Has increased reflexs like Sharingan but just slightly slower.

Techniques in Use:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:20 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
NANA
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

The other man in the room with the same eyes as her enticed her, however Nana's inner conscious talked her out of advancing towards him any further. With the other shinobi leaving her, she had good enough reason to try to start up a conversation with the man. However, seeing as how she was going to be late getting home... It wasn't something that she'd worry about for the moment. The girl turned and left the Cafe, furrowing her brows at herself.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

I'ʟʟ ᴛᴡɪsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜʀɴ,
Aɴᴅ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ ɪᴛ.
Nᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʙᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ I ᴀʟʟᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇᴍ.

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:41 pm
Dii de Mer

XXXXXXUser Image

Lars chuckles as he takes another sip of his drink, letting Aki go as he continues to smile. "Seems like we both got hit with bad luck, hopefully that changes," his eyes shine a little as he leans back. The Heiland Sannin hunched forward with a soft sigh, "maybe we should agree to date people who aren't clinically insane, that would probably help our situations, huh?" He laughs a little.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:23 pm
                                                                        User Image

xxxxxAki let out a laugh like bells chiming. "I couldn't agree more. No more psychopaths, please. Should just find some poor drama free farmhand or shopkeeper or gardener. That would make life easy." She sat for a moment in silence, her feet kicking in the air idly in thought. Her spirits had lifted immensely. No longer was she the picture of doom and gloom that had slithered into the cafe. Aki pushed the hood of her jacket back and smoothed down the random strands of her pale blonde hair that had collected static. Finding the frizz to be a little too much to deal with, she swept her back and pulled it into a ponytail. Her eyes fell down upon her drink. She was done drinking alcohol for the time being, already feeling the toasty feeling on her face, but she didn't want to let the half glass of gin go to waste. She pursed her lips in thought for a bit before finally speaking, "Might as well." With that she downed the rest of the gin and pushed the glass away. "Okay, I'm done. No more." She settled back into her seat and folded her arms together. "Our bad luck will only change if we improve it ourselves. So I'm going to stop pouting about what happened to me."

AKI CHIRU

User Image

Shut Up Had0u

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:07 am

User Image
Kurai

Even demons, have demons
Entering the cafe, the man with only one arm sat down at a table for one. With bandages wrapped around the area, he looked so bored. "I need a drink." he said to himself as a waitress then came. He ordered sake and watched as they brought it out. He began drinking, but not enough for him to get drunk. Only 3 cups of sake were needed for him.
Hade's Incarnate.
voice

Assassin

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:04 am

User Image
Kurai

Even demons, have demons
Taking another drink, he set the cup down before leaning back and extending his legs to stretch them and set them down. "So I'm guessing that they are secretly experimenting With my arm. When I catch both of them, I'm going to tear them apart." he said as closed the sake bottle. "Damn it, i need a higher up. This information is important." He said as he looked around.
Hade's Incarnate.
voice

Assassin

User ImageUser Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:04 am

User Image
Kurai

Even demons, have demons
Taking one more drink from the cup and set it down and sighed. "Guess its back to being a regular." he said as he looked to his right seeing his missing arm and back forward and sighed. He then stood up and walked out the door. ((Exit))
Hade's Incarnate.
voice

Assassin

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:01 pm
Dii de Mer

XXXXXXUser Image

"Yeah, you know what they say: Turn down for w-ngh!"

Lars clutched his face as he suddenly received a splitting headache, gasping as a piercing high-pitched whine fills his hearing but no one else's. He grunts and groans in annoyance it grows louder and louder. His hand, which was wrapped around his cup, tore through the glass like it was nothing, extending veins from his hands, head, arms, legs, and face. "G-guh...ugh...!" he groans louder, the pain getting worse as he lost the color in his eyes as well as his vision.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:31 pm
Dii de Mer

XXXXXXUser Image

Lars felt his very being rip from him, the god-like chakra he was given was stripped from him and a demonic-like entity filled his very soul. It corrupted his body. Lars hugged himself and fell to his knees, breaking out into a cold sweat as his hair covered over his eyes, shadowing the fear in his vision as he gasped for sweet air. His body slumped over and sweat dripped from every pore, his toes curled and he grit his teeth. The cold air hitting his skin and he felt as if needles pricked every inch of his skin. His eyes grew cold as he regained his sight. Upon the blink of Aki and any other view participant's eyes, Lars picked himself up off of the ground. The symptoms he was experiencing vanished in a matter of seconds, no more sweating or pain, his blood wasn't boiling, and his vision had returned. He took a deep breath with a fresh pair of lungs and exhaled a deep sigh. He stared at the ceiling, relishing in new life as his rinnegan had been torn from him and a new gift was bestowed.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:08 am
                                                                        User Image

xxxxxThe cries at pain, at first, sent her recoiling back slightly. They had come on so suddenly and abruptly she could do nothing but reel back in shock for a moment. Wide eyed she watched him grasp the cup with sudden ferocity and fearful power. The glass shattered like it was nothing. Nothing compared to his prowess. At the noise of the shattering she was set in motion again. Sudden but hesitant. Her breath no longer hitched in her throat but flying out in swift words, "Lars! What's the matter Lars?!" Her usually carefree voice now panicked and worried. Hands fluttered towards him but halted just before touching him. She feared what he could do. Feared his abilities. If something so violently had come upon him so suddenly she worried he may strike out blindly at anything mistaken as a threat. Even her. She wanted to comfort him. Calm him. Easy whatever violence was writhing through his veins. Yet she faltered. Weak and useless. She faltered and he fell to the floor. She faltered and he struggled more. Aki slid from her seat to kneel just beside her teacher. Hands again failing to aid. Hand again simply waiting. Waiting for a command from her brain; the order to help. The order never went as she simply whimpered out, "I don't know what to do." Weak and useless. She was always so weak and useless. Then suddenly, the pain seemed to cease. Sweat no longer poured from his brow, visible agony no longer played lead on his expression, and now he had brought himself back up. Now, cold eyes fell upon her. She felt even more weak. Knelt on the ground before him with hands still raised. Waiting for their command from her brain. What cruel new gaze was this? What had happened? What had changed?

xxxxx"Lars...?"

AKI CHIRU

User Image

Haydoh

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:33 am

XXXXXXUser Image

Light came back to Lars' eyes, his bone-chilling stare of a monster returned to his normal softened gaze. "My eyes...some strange force took away the rinnegan from me. I can't explain it. But my body, it feels lighter, stronger." He looks at his own hand and clenches it, balling it into a hardened fist. He smiles.

"This feels amazing,"

He glances to Aki, "I'm sorry for scaring you Aki, but it seems that the gods of old removed my earthly tethers, my cares. Now I have none and I feel so much better. Like I could take on the world. You're pretty shaken up..." Lars approached her and brought his hand to her forehead, getting close to her face as he removes the hair in front of her face to get a better glimpse of his student. "Hm, I wonder why Kya and that other man treated you so poorly, with a face like that and the willingness to care for others, I wish you were mine honestly." He seemed calm after almost nearly losing his mind and his body.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:22 pm
G i n xxxxxxxxxxx A m a y a

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

User Image

The waiter finally arrived with Gin's order. Takin a light breath in she smelled her food and was happy with it already. When the waiter asked if Gin needed anything else she waved her off. The waiter left her to be as Gin grabbed the chopsticks and dug in. If there's anything Gin loved, it was shrimp ramen.

Chakra: 130
Speed/Strength: 4/5
Genin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:

Rockgirl809

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:56 pm
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ 𝓩𝔢𝔭𝔥ץ𝔯 𝓜𝔦𝔱𝔬 𝓚𝔞𝔱𝔰𝔲ץ𝔲 ▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇ Chuunin Medic ▇▇▇▇▇ Kusagakure ▇▇▇▇▇ 150 Chakra ▇▇▇▇▇ Sp/Str [5/8] ▇▇▇▇▇ Katsuyu Medical Bloodline ▇▇▇▇▇ Theme ▇▇▇▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Zephyr walked out dah club.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Jutsu/Abilities

Passives
    -5 CP Cost - Medical Class
    Because of their chakra control, Medical shinobi are highly resistant to the effects of Genjutsu
    Untapped Power - Inactive
    Acidic Skin - Active
    Chakra Sensor/Feel - Active
    Perception Increase - Active
    Enhanced Regeneration - Active
    Eyes of the Slug - Active

Jutsu Used

Quotes

Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff