Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Rain Village - Amegakure [LOCKED]
Amekage's Office [Current: Armand 4.0] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jadus-Kun

Dapper Gaian

4,475 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:13 am
thefire158

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

Walking in Zuei does a mild salute "reporting for a mission Kage-sama." His eyes wander around the office...a fate worse than death to be a Kage. As he steps Zuei's boots thud heavily on the floor, being a bullshark this weight was trivial. "I'd like to test myself, in the field..."hands resting in his pockets leaning in a laid back stance. His mind races through all the stories Amei and Moei told him.
This is the first time in a long time he'd laid eyes on the Amekage, The deadliest ninja in the village. How someone of his power ended up pushing paper Zuei would never know.

Chakra: 120/120
Elements: Suiton
Clan/Bloodline: Hoshigaki
Exp: 55084  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<-----Korrin Richards----->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Approaching the Kage's office, Korrin found himself again and again wondering, 'Am I really about to do this?'

There was still plenty of time to turn around and return to his simple life as a nobody construction worker, to take his place in the mundane once more, comfortable and safe. If he once again tread down the path of a shinobi, it was doubtful Korrin would return again. He was lucky enough to already survive being a street urchin, a petty gangster, and a young shinobi as a boy. Would he be so fortunate as to live through becoming a shinobi again as he reached the end of his prime and being so woefully out of practice?

But still, the thirst for adventure and the undying need for purpose brought Korrin to the Amekage's door. Korrin quietly peered inside, finding the Kage himself, a woman whom he'd seen publically introduced as the Shogun three years ago, and a young ninja scarcely out of adolescence.

'Two of their ages together scarcely passes my own. Being a ninja certainly is a young man's game.'

And yet, Korrin stood quiet sentry outside the Amekage's office, waiting for Zuel to conduct his business with the kage before Korrin himself imposed on the village leader.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<---------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chakra:
Techniques Used:

thefire158

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

Hidden Rain Village - Amegakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers