Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Cloud Village - Kumogakure [OPEN]
[☁] The 1st Reserve (Training Grounds) [Level 3] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:03 pm
Sakai Hyuuga

User Image

- Konohagakure -

- Samurai Class - Genin - Byakugan -

Upon noticing his hand Sakai dropped back. Since he had Hyuuga blood it was right to assume he could do Hyuuga techniques and a palm strike with such powers was a hidden danger. She quickly evaluated the situation. His speed outmatched hers so moving straight in wasn't a good plan. She had to be smart about this. Drawing her katana she held the sheath in one hand and turned the blade to the blunt side. This was a spar so best not to seriously hurt anyone. Sakai moved in again this time attacking with both her blade and sheath, using consecutive attacks to try and keep Velox off balance.

Stats:

Chakra: 100
Speed: 5
Strength: 5

XxBlack_FlashxX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:27 pm
User Image
"I can dig it!" he spoke excitedly as his open palms began to clash with blunt steel and hollowed wood. All the while, he would backpedal in a seeming retreat. Blow after blow was swatted away, yet she did good to keep him on his toes. He waited for an opportune moment, as he had began to grasp her flow of attacks; even though there was no specific stylized movement, he could see the repetition in the combinations.
His opened hand did well to grasp the scabbard she swung about. The grasped object was then pulled in. As it was, his opposite hand shot forth. Only two fingers protruded from his semi-closed, left hand. He aimed to jab the female samurai in her shoulder and knock her back just a tad. His intent: to give himself some room. They were both skilled in defensive maneuvers but the woman did withhold the longer range as they skirmished.

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:43 pm
Sakai Hyuuga

User Image

- Konohagakure -

Sakia had been unprepared for him catching her attack and pulling her in. Her moment of hesitation allowed him to get his attack in and knock her off balance. The jab caused her to release her grip on the sheath and pushed her back a little. She rolled her shoulder slightly and it ached a bit, if that had been a serious attack she probably wouldn't have been able to use her arm again. Taking a deep breath Sakai grasped the hilt of her katana with both hands and activated her byakugan before she dashed in once again. She didn't want to get too close so he could get past her defenses so with each strike she moved back and then in again in a form of stationary hit and run tactic

Stats:

XxBlack_FlashxX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Saiga Miramune

Weapons Class/Genin/Cloud

Saiga sighed, growing tired of waiting for his sensei to arrive. The man looked up at the two shinobi battling it out not too far from him and spectated silently, his tails twitching slightly. Saiga tilted his head curiously as he watched the battle. They were both Hyuuga, which only drew more of his interest.

HP: 100/100
Chakra: 100/100

Zarud Helviiryn

XxBlack_FlashxX

RikuoTsukinura

Devoted Hunter

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:04 am
User Image
{{Gotta hate being sick! burning_eyes }}
What she did next was unexpected by the Inuzuka. He had tried to slip into her defenses, as he had before, but found himself stuck in an odd predicament. The man was still at the tip of the woman's blade. She had moved simultaneous to himself. The blunt edge of the black cracked down at his collar bone. When it had he only attempted to move in further. History repeated itself.
As he stepped to once more, she moved back again. His eyes could not help but to narrow. Another blow struck his rib-cage. A fanged smirk appeared as he stopped moving about. "I like ya skill," he spoke as he placed his hands up into a state of submission. "What do ya think about hangin' 'round a guy like muah-self and pickin' up some new techniques?" he offered. His blank eyes stared down at the masked kunoichi, but his truer focus remained upon the other in the field who silently watched them.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:44 am
Sakai Hyuuga

User Image

- Konohagakure -

Sakai lowered her katana and picked up her scabbard, sheathing the blade away. "So long as it does not interfere with my duties it will be acceptable." Sakai had learnt from her mother that formality was essential in obtaining a standing among the higher ups. "So might I ask what you can teach me?"

Stats:

XxBlack_FlashxX

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:59 am
Zarud Helviiryn

RikuoTsukinura

User Image
He could not help but to laugh a bit. "Of course! I can teach ya the Hyuuga techniqu-" he stopped for a moment. "If ya haven't learned them already." His eyes peered over to his wolf; he whistled. Ichimaru's ears popped up and he began to make his way to his master. "I know Suiton & Doton. Ichimaru - here - knows some beginner Doton." He leaned his head from side to side. It made several cracking-noises and he followed them up with a sigh of relief. "I know a handful of Kumogakure Taijutsu..." As he came to the end of his list he grew a bit antsy. The young man was a Samurai who had not mastered a single weaponry technique. "Anything else, that ya'd like to learn of ya own. Well, I can supervise all that and help ya out, if need be."
He looked at his companion once more. The wolf simply made its way over to the one who observed the two Hyuugas. "Would you like to join in?" the talking wolf asked as it sat itself down. Meanwhile, Velox awaited a response from Sakai.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:10 am
Sakai Hyuuga

User Image

- Konohagakure -

Sakai folded her arms as she stared at Velox. "I am familiar with the Hyuuga techniques Hakke Kuushou and Hakkeshou Kaiten. Taijutsu is of no interest to me and I am unable to use Suiton or Doton jutsu.." Sakai was somewhat disappointed. But since this man had such a ridiculous way of speaking she wasn't surprised at his ineptitude.

Stats:

XxBlack_FlashxX
Sorry she is a harsh person. sweatdrop

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

RikuoTsukinura

Devoted Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:28 am

Saiga Miramune

Saiga blinked when Ichimaru approached him with his question."im waiting for my sensei, but if they wouldnt mind me joining, id like that"he said, smiling a little. The man lifted his hand but didnt pet Ichimaru."may i?"he asked, wanting permission before touching him.

Zarud Helviiryn

XxBlack_FlashxX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:38 am
User Image
He could not help but to laugh. "An' ya call ya-self a Hyuuga?" words slipped throughout his laughter. "If ya have no use for what I can show, then I guess I can't help ya". His eyes sparked with a gleam. "But if ya'd like to learn somethin' about ya-self, ya know who to get a hold of." He looked about the field with an actual motion of his head. "So, ya implyin' ya use Raiton?" he questioned. She said she had no use for the other two elements. Never once did she mention anything about lightning.
A devilish smirk crept across his face. "Unless ya just don' wanna be 'round meh." Memories of his woodland childhood crept through his mind. "I can understand how most villagers despise my colloquial language," he spoke with a sudden burst of intellectual speech. It was a slight attempt to bash her classy-self. The man was smarter than he allowed himself to appear as. He simply chose to remain in his wild ways.

Ichimaru began to wag his tail at the raising of the other's hand. "Of course, you may," the wolf spoke in a deep but polite voice. His ears could more than clearly pick up on the conversation between the two Hyuuga. Velox never had much friends; he liked to see his master trying to find other companions beyond just himself.

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

RikuoTsukinura

Devoted Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:43 am

Saiga Miramune

Saiga smiled and gently pet the wolfs head."my names Saiga"he said kindly, his ears twitching as he did his best not to eavesdrop. The kitsune scratched behind Ichimarus ear, his own tails wagging.

Zarud Helviiryn

XxBlack_FlashxX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:02 am
IrIshInjun95
User Image

Remi and Dani Tsuizu

So you think you have what it takes...

Remi and Dani for a moment looked at each other and in their minds they came up with a plan. Flashing hand signs that mirrored each other comets began to rain down on the shinobi that the Kage told them to attack. If she would dodge the initial attack, Dani would go left with Sheraton in his hand, and his Sharingan active, and Remi to the right with her Byakugan active and preparing a Hyuuga taijutsu when she got in range.
...Then think again.

Kitten Kashensu

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Just attack me instead, I'll hold back, sorry to leave you hanging, slipped my mind.  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:05 am
Sakai Hyuuga

User Image

- Konohagakure -

It was strange to see a person with fox ears and tails, she made a note to discover what he was before turning back to Velox. "I am limited to Katon and Fuuton styles." Sakai made no indication that his more intellectual form of talking had surprised her. The visor wasn't the only mask she wore after all. "But if you know any more advance Hyuuga clan techniques I would be interested."

Stats:

XxBlack_FlashxX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:20 am
User Image
His lips parted - as usual - into a small, fanged smile. It was to his delight that the girl seemed to take an interest in him. Yet, he would not allow her to slip into his tutelage with a mere display of meager swordplay alone. "You are as I am: a Samurai." His eyes narrowed down upon her. "Being as such, I am already aware that you possess the capability to perform - essentially - weaker techniques..." He looked to her hands. One could swear, his irises narrowed. "With a single hand," He spoke as his eyes drifted back up to her own.
"This implies: you will learn a certain amount of Universal Ninjutsu, that I possess knowledge of, that - I feel - will suit any Samurai well." He took a slight step towards her. "If ya can get this small business o' train' done quick, I will teach ya the Hyuuga techniques I know. Feel mehh?" The beast of a teen sniffed the air. With heightened senses to the point of even a sixth, it was not hard for the young man the one before him seemed to be suddenly.. 'On edge?'

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:09 am
Sakai Hyuuga

User Image

- Konohagakure -

Sakai considered Velox's proposal. All in all she would be receiving instruction in multiple techniques, but what would her cousin gain from this? Perhaps he suspected she would feel indebted to him or that she would open up to him more. Sakai was always suspicious of everyone, if you didn't let people in they could never betray you. "Very well I accept."

Stats:

XxBlack_FlashxX

Hidden Cloud Village - Kumogakure [OPEN]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items