Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Guild Birthdays Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy Birthday!
Coins!
100%
 100%  [ 45 ]
Total Votes : 45

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:09 am
JoyRose
Irina96
JoyRose

You can add your threads to the Beyond Our Village thread if you like. Your birthday comes right in the middle of our May Day Festival! So it's kinda ... y'know... all about YOU! Too! lol

rofl

and on the 5th of May it's my name's celebration  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:13 pm
JoyRose
BogardAndy
JoyRose
empress dee
I did mean that we need people who can play those three as cannon characters.

I don't think its too late to do something about that situation either. You know how you have that affiliates thread, right? The one for specific requests that need to have links included?

Well, I think we can work something out with that.

First, I would get the link to the role-play we are doing. The description would be the three characters I need played with their backgrounds and the type of request would be cannon character request for a role-play within the village.

Do you think that would work?

I'm willing but I'm not sure exactly what you mean. If you're talking about putting an announcement out for Our Village, I'm afraid there aren't many people really active here. However, another option might be a kind of ad in the recruiting forum of Gaia for guilds in general. I don't think we're allowed to put such an ad in the role play recruitment forum since we're a guild, but I'll double check those rules. Anyway, feel free to recruit as much as you like, too! And know you have my full support! emotion_hug

rofl Dee is talking about the sticky you made where there is a "skeleton" of sorts that you copy and paste then fill.

Its the one that is like this,,,,

Thread link and title:
Short description:
Type of request:

Which sticky? Are you talking about the Beyond Our Village sticky? That is more for stuff outside this guild, and besides sometimes I think I may be the only one who reads those. sweatdrop Or is some other sticky? Or should we make one? I love your energy and want to help things work out well!

Irina96
Hello people! I'm Irina, a newcomer in the village so i hope you will all visit and bring me cookies (the ones with chocolate). My birthday is on the 4th of May (soon...soon...) and i love mermaids. My goal is to gather all the items that are mermaid/sea associated and i have a collection with mermaid avis (you can see it in my siggy).

You can add your threads to the Beyond Our Village thread if you like. Your birthday comes right in the middle of our May Day Festival! So it's kinda ... y'know... all about YOU! Too! lol

Yes, he was talking about that sticky. But it works for things inside of the guild too.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:03 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
BogardAndy
JoyRose
empress dee
I did mean that we need people who can play those three as cannon characters.

I don't think its too late to do something about that situation either. You know how you have that affiliates thread, right? The one for specific requests that need to have links included?

Well, I think we can work something out with that.

First, I would get the link to the role-play we are doing. The description would be the three characters I need played with their backgrounds and the type of request would be cannon character request for a role-play within the village.

Do you think that would work?

I'm willing but I'm not sure exactly what you mean. If you're talking about putting an announcement out for Our Village, I'm afraid there aren't many people really active here. However, another option might be a kind of ad in the recruiting forum of Gaia for guilds in general. I don't think we're allowed to put such an ad in the role play recruitment forum since we're a guild, but I'll double check those rules. Anyway, feel free to recruit as much as you like, too! And know you have my full support! emotion_hug

rofl Dee is talking about the sticky you made where there is a "skeleton" of sorts that you copy and paste then fill.

Its the one that is like this,,,,

Thread link and title:
Short description:
Type of request:

Which sticky? Are you talking about the Beyond Our Village sticky? That is more for stuff outside this guild, and besides sometimes I think I may be the only one who reads those. sweatdrop Or is some other sticky? Or should we make one? I love your energy and want to help things work out well!

Irina96
Hello people! I'm Irina, a newcomer in the village so i hope you will all visit and bring me cookies (the ones with chocolate). My birthday is on the 4th of May (soon...soon...) and i love mermaids. My goal is to gather all the items that are mermaid/sea associated and i have a collection with mermaid avis (you can see it in my siggy).

Yes, he was talking about that sticky. But it works for things inside of the guild too.

Well, why not? It's not a very big guild, though. I suspect making it part of an announcement may be a better way to get attention for in-guild threads. And I DID add King of fighters one liners to the index in the rp forum. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:43 pm
Happy birthday to Innocent Evil and the show about the chef...isn't it called "The Iron Chef"?

I used to watch that show all the time...interesting dishes they made too. And it was all about who cooked the best dish out of whatever the secret ingredient was.  

BogardAndy

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:47 pm
BogardAndy
Happy birthday to Innocent Evil and the show about the chef...isn't it called "The Iron Chef"?

I used to watch that show all the time...interesting dishes they made too. And it was all about who cooked the best dish out of whatever the secret ingredient was.

Sounds fun!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:11 am
Since it is August, a special birthday wish goes out of Andy Bogard born August 5, 1972.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

XxDystrexX

Profitable Shopper

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:59 pm
My birthday is June 4th emotion_dealwithit  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:33 pm
XxDystrexX
My birthday is June 4th emotion_dealwithit

Added! Thanks for joining the fun!  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:54 pm
Hi all! I'm excited to be here. My b-day is Oct.8th.

I'm married, mom of 5 children, grandmother to 2.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:47 am
Pink Fregia

I'm super glad you're here!
So do you get to see much of this huge family you've procreated?  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:08 pm
JoyRose
Pink Fregia

Yes, I do. We are all in the same town!
My oldest who gave me my grands, they live with in a mile. My 2nd daughter lives with me, she's saving to move to Germany.
My oldest son lives with my oldest daughter. They're both going to the same college n schedules are almost the same.
The two Younger boys still live home.
I do grandma duty on Mondays. My SIL leaves for work before my daughter gets home from class, so I go play with the kiddies.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:26 pm
Pink Fregia
JoyRose
Pink Fregia

My oldest who gave me my grands, they live with in a mile. My 2nd daughter lives with me, she's saving to move to Germany.
My oldest son lives with my oldest daughter. They're both going to the same college n schedules are almost the same.
I do grandma duty on Mondays. My SIL leaves for work before my daughter gets home from class, so I go play with the kiddies.

SIL? Someone I Love? Anyway, grandma time is awesome for everyone! Grandma gets kiddo time, kids get a time away from parents and vice versa, and kids see another way to live that, no matter how much your kids are like you, is different but also a loving environment. Win - win - win!  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:37 pm

SIL? Someone I Love? Anyway, grandma time is awesome for everyone! Grandma gets kiddo time, kids get a time away from parents and vice versa, and kids see another way to live that, no matter how much your kids are like you, is different but also a loving environment. Win - win - win!

SIL -Son-In-Law.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:53 pm
Pink Fregia
SIL -Son-In-Law.

So, close. I'm guessing relations with SIL are pretty good. My parents and my husband work hard to keep things good all around. So far it's working pretty well.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Ginyuri

High-functioning Lunatic

5,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:01 am
Hello all (:
My birthday is July 12th!
I am 23 and I have two wee babies Eden Grace who is 2 and Lilyana Hope who is 10 months (:
I am happy to be back on gaia after a 5 year hiatus, and appreciate being accepted to your guild (:

Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff