Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Hokage's Office ( In ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:29 pm
Panthers7

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kotaro and Eri Kaguya

Konohagakure

Clan:Kaguya

Bloodline:Molecular Breakdown and Shikotsumyaku

Chakra:144/144

Speed:6 / Strength:5

Technique used:

"Well as my talents go, I'm certainty well rounded. I most likely shall want to be close up in my battles. I have the speed and strength to allow close combat. I also am working on a certain jutsu unique to my bloodline. Also I possess something that will help me in close range." Kotaro held out his arm as bone started to come out of it. "Me and my brother possess the Kaguya clans kekkei genkai."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:03 pm
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// XXX /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Konoha Sannin /// Taijutsu Master
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Yumi took everything that Kotaro stated and processed how to better train the youth. He's combated a man with the Kaguya bloodline running through their veins. Hey were quite formidable within close range. Specifically when both brother's held the trait! He admittedly didn't have too much of a weapon style to carter to him, but why would a Taijutsu-ist teach anything more than what he has trained his life for! "I see... How about for now, you work on that jutsu, while I assist Akihiro with his needs. I believe, I will teach you a Konoha favorite in the art of hand to hand. If you survive through the training for it, it will be a valuable asset in times of need." Yumi said softly.

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 250/250

Stats
• Strength :: ■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• Extendable Metal Nunchuku x2
• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's
• 20x Chakra Initiated Explosive Kunai's,
• 12x Ninja wire strung kunai's,

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Black Fire Lord

Panthers7

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:36 pm
Panthers7

Kotaro and Eri Kaguya

Konohagakure

Clan:Kaguya

Bloodline:Molecular Breakdown and Shikotsumyaku

Chakra:144/144

Speed:6 / Strength:5

Technique used:

"Very well, if this technique works out how I want it, all I shall need is to touch my opponent and then it will be over. I shall go and work on it at the training grounds." With that Koraro left the office.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:04 pm
Panthers7

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█   ▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀
▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀   ▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ ░░█░░
▒█░░░ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀   ▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ░░▀░░

▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█   ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ █ █▀▀   ▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀   ▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█
▒█▀▀▀ █░░█ █▄▄▀   ▒█░ ░░█░░ ░ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ ░░█░░   ▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀
▒█░░░ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀   ▄█▄ ░░▀░░ ░ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ░░▀░░   ▒█░░░ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀

The minuscule silence between their words was suddenly voided by the door exploding open. s**t, it may have been broken by the sudden jerk into the open position. In an array of excitement, and friendly smiles Gabriel blew into the room. The young child approached the desk so quickly, he almost knocked it over. His bright blue eyes drew into Yumi's. Deep oceans of blue peered around for a second, then back onto the man he had met prior. Before he could throw his hands in the air, the words were already dripping from his lips,"I passed! Woot! See look! I've made Konoha proud! And I don't even have an official headband!", Gabe laughed at his joke; hopefully he wouldn't be laughing by himself. That was would quite embarrassing now wouldn't it? The forehead protector granted earlier was actually positioned around his neck, in a loose tie. For some reason he liked this style alot better than the same-ol same-ol. Hopefully Yumi would be proud! Now straight to the point,"Now can I be ANBU captain?", the semi-serious tone foretold his actual desire to join the Ops. Gotta aim high right?

User Image

Loto Teh Sake

Panthers7

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:51 pm
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// XXX /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Konoha Sannin /// Taijutsu Master

User Image

Yumi blinked as he looked up from his paper work to the door to the office being slung open. It made him take a mental note of making a reactive door to slam back into the person that thinks that breaking into the Hokage office is entertaining. Something that definitely was an amusing thought. The person behind the door surprised Yumi a bit. "Gabriel is back? Does that mean the Chuunin exams are over?" He thought to himself as he saw the young man walking rather briskly forward. When he bumped into the desk and the end upon Yumi's side hit the solidity of Yumi's abdomen he'd find an abrupt halt in motion.

Yumi cocked his brow a little, looking oddly to the odd fellow when hazel eyes met deep aqua's and curiously wondered what was the reason for him being here and not at the Chuunin exams. When Gabriel straightened up and his face broke, a simple smile appeared on his face, "That you have. My clone would have watched your entire battle. I consult with the information that it gives me to decide the best course of action for you. But I am glad for your success. Shall I, have an official headband adorn your neck?" Yumi inquired before chuckling to his question, "ANBU Captain..." Yumi paused a little to think before speaking, "I intend to have an organization similar to the traditional ANBU operatives. How about, putting you into training for it and see if you make it to the top? Think you are up to the challenge?"

※※※※※※

Stats

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

lotosaki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:25 pm
Panthers7

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

Gabe lifted the headband between his hand and tried to look at it as he thought about the question. At this angle, it hard to get a good look at it. Then he decided."No....I want to prove myself to you first...", the pearly smile glistened."Why are you laughing?! Bah, when do we start is the question."

User Image

Loto Teh Sake

Panthers7

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:49 pm
Yumi Uchiha

User Image

Smiled as he heard the words. Not many would have said them. Mostly would have had a stick up their rear and believe they are as grandiose as the Daiymo bloodline. "I see... Much respect to you Gabriel." He said softly before sighing and shaking his head to the further question, "I intended to do so once the exams are over. But that does not mean that you cannot do missions." Yumi suggested, stating that there were still things to be done if he felt competent in his training.

※※※※※※

Stats

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

lotosaki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:13 pm
Panthers7

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

Gabe's face made an irritated expression, oh how he hated missions. Clean this. Clean that. Walk a damn dog. Ugh he felt they were below him, but he couldn't voice this. He'd look like a ungrateful p***k."Well I know the Chuunin exams are over. I guess the others ones are still going on....what missions? Am I changing an old lady's diaper or something?", he rolled his eyes the. Folded his arms to his chest. His gaze left Yumi's turning it to something outside the window.

User Image

Loto Teh Sake

Panthers7

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:01 pm
Yumi Uchiha

User Image

Yumi smirked as he slowly came to a stand and looked out the window when he saw Gabriel's original face to hearing missions. His hands would come right at his lower back to be folded in a militant position as he gazed out to the village; as if intensely thinking. When inquired about a mission, Yumi would eventually face Gabriel after a moment of silence with cold eyes. Not so much directed to him, but in general the warm kindly hazels turned cold. Dead. As frosty as Yukigakure's coldest winters, "What if I want an old lady and her children dead... Could you do it?" Yumi responded softly, with a voice similar to his chilling eyes. Holding nothing but seriousness to the tone. "What if the mission I require, had you to kill and entire bloodline or clan. Down to the very last babe. How dutiful, could you be?"

※※※※※※

Stats

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

lotosaki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:22 pm
Panthers7

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

Yumi's new aura seemed to crawl into the room, filling the limited space with a solemn ambience. Feeling weirded by this, Gabe returned his gaze to the speaker. Gabriel's words were well thought before he spoke and his tone stood unchanged,"Well I'm pretty sure if you told me to, then it'll have intellectual reasoning behind it. So yea, if that's what you wished, you could consider it done....", the playful tone made this situation baffling for outside listeners or eavesdroppers. A second thought was taken at his answer, but then Reminded himself of the description he asked for; what jobs were entitled to his services. Of course the morality of this was controversial ,but he stood unchanged to show Yumi his loyalty not only to this village. Yami more specifically.

User Image

Loto Teh Sake

Panthers7

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:46 pm
Yumi Uchiha

User Image

Yumi would watch every reaction from Gabriel when he made this theoretical proposal of murder. Slowly, a smile would appear upon his face before the warmth in his eyes would return, "I see... To be an ANBU or any variation of the operative, you must learn to kill or apprehend; even those that you may not wish to do so. But fear not-," Yumi would turn and face Gabriel, though continued to have his hands in an "At-Ease" militant position, "I would not request death upon a person unless they deserve it. Hence the reason, the mission that I have in mind will restore justice to those that have evaded it for far too long. Justice that will bring money into yours and the village's pocket. Do you feel up to such a challenge? For this will not be easy." Yumi warned softly, not wanting Gabriel to think of the mission Yumi was going to give him a walk in the park. "I would train some,if you have not already."

※※※※※※

Stats

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

lotosaki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:13 pm
Panthers7

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

The young boy lowered his gaze, then Yumi's proposal echoed throughout his soul, each word meaning as much as the last. Gabriel felt his existence being pulled into Yumi's. This was odd. After his statement ended, an excitement flustered his thoughts. It was time. Without another thought Gabriel chose wisely,"Of course. I may train a little before the mission. And it depends...", Gabe's voice sang in a dull tone. Stretching, he wondered who it was. How strong were they? Pfftt, probably not all that.

User Image

Loto Teh Sake

Panthers7

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:37 pm
Yumi Uchiha

User Image

Smiled and nodded, "Very well... I shall wait your return after you train. Now you will need a squad. I can, if you like, allow you to establish a group. I will give the final say if your group is adequate, but at the very least I shall give you the chance to compose your own group. Is that fair?" Yumi inquired, as for now, the conversation was starting to come to an end and he wished not to hold any more of Gabriel's time than he had to.

※※※※※※

Stats

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

lotosaki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:43 pm
User Image
Nobuyuki Hatake
Genin ▪ Hatake Clan ▪ Chakra: 120/120 ▪ Sharingan: Inactive ▪

"Who cares in the end?"

XXXXXCalm black eyes looked upwards towards the top of the Hokage's tower in slight interest. His childish curiosity showing itself with the slight twinkle in his eyes. It was a large building, and quite beautiful in design; something that he personally rarely saw where he grew up. Giving a soft smile the black-haired boy took a step forward towards the doors, glancing around him before pushing them open slowly. Stepping into the lobby of the office he looked to his right, seeing what he guessed was a secretary for the person leading the village. Waving to her for a moment he turned on his heel, facing towards the stairs leading towards what he assumed was the top of the tower. Walking up them slowly he looked around with a curios gleam in his eyes, taking in the sight of the building around him. It was definitely made by someone who was good at building and architecture in general. It was solidly made, so that small things wouldn't affect it to much, however it also retained the regal look that he assumed was intended. Stopping before the doors of the large office at the top of the building, Nobuyuki brought his arm up slowly before gently knocking against the wood. With that done he stepped back a few steps, waiting patiently to be allowed in or called in. "--"--

XXXXX-- "--"-- 』™

"Often people have it wrong, mistakenly believing... that showing mercy to an enemy is kindness. They spare the foe whose life is in their hands... But don't you see? It's an empty existence... to go on living... alone and unloved... when defeat's already cost you your dream! "

((Out Of Character: ))

Panthers7

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:37 pm

"A headband would be very nice actually, and a squad would also be nice to receive." Akihiro said, responding to Yumi after a brief pause. He wondered for a moment what his squad would be like, and what kind of shinobi he would get the chance to work with while in the village.

((My brain went derp and I forgot I was posting here :/))

Speed: 7
Strength: 7
CP: 100

Panthers7

Techniques in Use:

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items