Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Forest of Endless Strength [Training Grounds-LV.3] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:23 pm
IrIshInjun95

Kinkaru Emmanuel Senju
Chuunin
Leaf's Dragon of the Water

No need to fear....

User Image

Kinkaru smiled and followed after Michael.

Chakra Reserves: 303

....When I am here

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:43 pm
User Image
User Image

XXXXX Kaede snapped out of her sudden daze as she rubbed her eyes, seeming to have stared off into space and had a vivid dream about the destruction of Konohagakure. She made her way to the gates, perhaps someone was there that could fill her in on the current situation.

[exit]

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

riotb0y

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:00 pm
Ozzy made his way into the training grounds and situated himself in a small area voided of trees. He placed down his bags and sighed. "Time to get to training" he pulled a scroll out from his bag labels suiton. He had unlocked a third element and he needed to learn some Justus from this branch expect ally if he was going back to mist. He opened the scroll and began to read through it but his mind was distracted by the fact that the kage decided it was best not to send him back to mist. If anything he thought he had the best chances to win their graces but her decision was final. He continued to read the scroll waiting for something to call his attention.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:05 am

User Image

User Image

____________________________________________________________

xxxxx
                                                              Kaede walks into the training grounds, her hands behind her head as was drying off her hair, getting rid of all of the blood from her custom mission. Now, she was looking for a higher up to report the mission to, he already knew the Hokage wouldn't be at the office. The young Hyuuga removed the bun in her hair, letting her golden locks flow normally, the sun only adding to the effect. She looked over at Ozzy who was about to train and decided not to bother him since he seemed rather busy.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

riotb0y

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:09 am
Had0u

Ozzy sighed as he finished reading the scroll and placed it back in his backpack "Im not really in the mood to train." He rubbed his head slightly before seeing the young hyuuga. "Huh.." Honestly speaking he hadn't been in the leaf village that long and most people he would meet were new to him. He had spent so much time in that mission in mist he never really had the time to meet all the lead ninja. Though there had always seemed to be a feud between the uchihas and the hyuuga he never really understood it, he was more open minded. Why hate someone you have never met it makes no sense. He shrugged as he picked up his back pack and placed it on his back. and began to walk towards her. If she wished to talk this was her chance if not he would continue to walk leaving the training grounds

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:50 pm
riotb0y

User Image

User Image

____________________________________________________________

xxxxx
                                                              Kaede walks beside Ozzy, out of the Training Grounds. She was actually hungry, so she tried to lead him to Ichiraku's to eat. She also kept a sharp eye out for the Hokage.

[exit]

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:29 am
Kinkaru Emmanuel Senju
Chuunin

No need to fear....

User Image

Kinkaru went through the forest until he got to a specific tree. He jumped onto it and sat in the tree, looking out onto the lake by it, made him feel peaceful.

....When I am here

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:55 am
User Image

Shikayumi Nara | Speed:4 | Strength:4 | Chalkra:110 | Medical Ninja

Shikayumi made her way into the training grounds; looking for a quiet place to eat her lunch. She had hoped to get a little bit of reading out of the way before she would begin training. Finding a nice shady spot underneath a tall oak tree, Shikayumi ate her lunch while she skimmed through the medical handbook.  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

riotb0y

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:11 pm
Ozzy appeared in the training grounds in his usual spot. It was always quiet here. He could always release his anger and pent up rage usually without anyone noticing. The events of the ramen shop still fresh in his mind fueled him and his stubbornness. How could such a tresspass just be left . He shook his head as he faced a huge oak tree. He stared at the trunk and began to focus his fire chakra around his hands. He raised both his arms up into a boxing position and began to punch the huge oak tree. The flames on his fist burning the love trunk releasing the smell of oak. Each punch split the trunk causing a deeper gash in the tree. As he continued the splinters caused by the tree would fly out word and some would stab into his fist as he continued to punch the tree. The trunk now stiff with a huge dent but still stood strong. He began to get frustrated and began to focus his chakra around his shin as he now began to kick the splintering tree. Each kick causing more and more damage. The leaves of the tree feel as the tree shook from each hit it absorbed. After a couple of minutes. Until finally the tree began to snap. As it began to lean to one side Ozzy would stare at the tree almost in accomplishment most of his anger now realeased. As the immense tree hit the ground it seemed to send a shockwave though the training grounds.he would sigh almost in relief and stared down at his now bloody fist and shins. He would attempt to pull one of the splinters from his fist "damn splinter hurts like hell" he would stop and leave the splinter alone and fall to the ground and just stare up at the sky. Almost medetaiting in his own way.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:55 pm
riotb0y

The Courageous Wolf

Kinkaru Emmanuel Senju
Chuunin

No need to fear....

User Image

Kinkaru noticed that there were two more people hanging around the grounds, he was bored anyway so he made a wood clone and the clone went to ozzy. Kinkaru dropped down and walked up to Shikayumi. "Hey Shikayumi, hows it going?"

The wood clone walked up to Ozzy who was now laying down. "Hey Ozzy. you alright?"

....When I am here

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

riotb0y

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:00 pm
jedimastersonic

The Courageous Wolf

Ozzy sighed as he looked at kinkaru his sharingan still active "yea I'm fine" his fist were still bloody from him punching the huge oak tree till it fell. His red eyes contrasting would shift slightly as he picked himself off the ground "just roughing up an oak tree" he laughed slightly as he began to walk over to the real kinkaru there was no point to talk to a clone when they were in the same area. As he reached him "I'm sorry if I over reacted at the ramen shop but you did not see what I saw at mist the distraction caused by that one man and his partner." He said he's he was a joinin now and had to act as one he noticed a young girl and smiled slightly before looking back at his bloody fist and sighed. He pulled out some cloth from his back pack and wrapped his fist to avoid his blood greeting all over the ground "so what are you two up too?" He tilted his head slightly awaiting a response.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Adam sauntered into the training grounds lethargically, feeling on the lazy side. But quickly, he put on a determined face. "You can't lead a country with that type of attitude, Adam." It was a bit out of character to talk to himself, but seemed to inspire him to train. He would start with the suiton jutsu, as they would prove to be extremely useful later. Out of nowhere, a sword would appear in his hand, materializing from water. The spontaneous creation of weapons was always a handy skill.

[Learned - Water Sword]

Adam walked towards the lake nearby, making his way inside of the body of water. His legs sloshed through the liquid, hindering his speed. Again, spontaneously he would become water, and join the rest of the lake. Adam would then emerge on the other side, as if nothing happened.

[Learned - Water Puddle Transformation]

He would gaze down at the water below him, viewing his reflection. Green eyes stared back at him, almost mockingly. His reflection, would move on its own, climbing out of the water, and becoming it's own life form. Once it was a physical clone of Adam, the young Joukai would punch the clone, disassembling it entirely.

[Learned - Water Reflection Clone Technique]

Adam placed his hand inside the water, and willed it to crawl up his arm. The water would act as a thin shield around his body. After a small while, the water would slide off, and douse the grass he was standing over.

[Learned - Water Armor]

Adam closed his eyes, seemingly just standing around. Within no time, the entire area was flooded with a thick mist, making it difficult to see through. Adam smiled, this was a cinch. In fact it was so easy that he decided to kill two birds with one stone. Within the mist, Adam would teleport around instantly; disappearing and reappearing in shimmers of mist. All while dragging chains of water around, attaching them to squirrels. He even took it as far as to dip his head in water and breath it in.

[Learned - Hidden Mist Technique, Water Chains Technique, Hidden Mist Technique, Breathing Underwater Technique]

And with that he left to visit he beloved sister. [Exit]

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

A Just War

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:47 am
Kokunai let out a deep sigh while wandering through the forest. His sigh seemed to blow with the wind caressing the trees and leaves around him. He could he talking off in the distance but paid not mind to it at the moment. His mismatched eyes were scanning the area for a nice large oak tree. After a few moments of walking he came upon a monster of an oak that seemed to tower above him and all the other surrounding trees. He built up some chakra before planting off the ground and landing on the side of the tree. He slowly walked his was up his eyes seeming to scan every detail of his surroundings a level of curiosity dancing through them. After walking about 20 meters up Kokunai came to rest on a nice large branch thats diameter was larger than his waist. He took a nice deep breath of the fresh air and leaned back against the base of the tree gazing out at the forest enjoying his ability to be aloof.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:00 pm
riotb0y

The Courageous Wolf

Kinkaru Emmanuel Senju
Chuunin

No need to fear....

User Image

Kinkaru sighed at his words. "Ozzy were Ninja, we need to be more careful with our actions. I may not have seen him do what he did in mist. But I don't have to to know that we were not in a place to fight him back in the Ramen shop. More so you acted before he'd even done anything here. Your lucky nothing happened." Kinkaru was well aware of how Ozzy had gotten ranked up from the dangers of his last mission in Mist. But he obviously was still affected by the experience to make proper judgement. "It may seem silly for me to lecture a jounin, but before your last mission we were both Chuunin. And I understand how you feel. I'm just saying be more considerate of your surroundings. I myself was at a disadvantage in the shop, out here where there is water and wood in abundance. I could rule the battlefield."

....When I am here

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

riotb0y

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:05 pm
jedimastersonic

The Courageous Wolf

Ozzy listened to kinkaru and sighed before waving his hand slightly almost dismissing what he said " your right if a fight would have broken the ramen shop would have been in shambles" he closed his eyes slightly almost imaging what would have happened. "Anyway the past is the past it's been made clear that we are not to do anything as of yet so I will just keep my guard up while he is here as should you." He did get promoted because of his last mission but that did not change that he is very quick to act. " I just have to take my mind off it I'll be fine" maybe he just needed another mission just get out of the village for a while

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff