Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Ichiraku Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:10 pm
TheRealKiru

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxSenju - Sharingan - Weapon Master

"Don't worry, I won't do that. If you wanted to be a ninja here, all you had to do was tell your story to the Hokage. Our current one is nice enough, I'm sure they'd understand." Haruko turned and picked up her glass, swirling the water for a moment before taking another sip. How long ago had it been since she had become a ninja? How long had it been when she was as innocent as Mae?

CP: 175
Speed: 5
Strength: 4

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:11 pm
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂❝ M a e - L i n g❞▂▂▂▂

User Image

Stamina - - { --- / ---- } - - Chakra - - { 115 / 115 } - - Speed- - { 3 } - - Strength - - { 4 }

Village : Konohagakure - Rank : Genin - Class : Sage - Clan : Fuuton - Ryo : 5,000

███████████████████████████████████████████ ██ ███████████████████████████████████████████ ██

Mae felt slightly more at ease now that she knew that Haruko had no plans on turning her into the Kage here, or so she claimed. But she always tried to see the good in some people, though it was a dangerous way of thinking to have. "Thank you. It means a lot to me, Haruko." She said, happy that she could remain on good terms with the village. She took a long look at Haruko and then poked her side again, curious. "Have you done the Chuunin exams at all, Haruko? I wanted to know what you have to do to pass."

---------------JUTSU
---------------N/A

---------------EQUIPMENT
---------------N/A

Credit to ohmilks
""

Ceaser Kashensu

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:53 pm
TheRealKiru

"That's something you will have to discover for yourself. Its less of a test, and more of a right of passage. Just remember this one thing though. Most of it is designed to teach the importance of one thing. Teamwork. Never forget that. Alone you may be strong, but with another ninja, you can become unstoppable."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:49 pm

User Image

Stamina - - { --- / ---- } - - Chakra - - { 115 / 115 } - - Speed- - { 3 } - - Strength - - { 4 }

Village : Konohagakure - Rank : Genin - Class : Sage - Clan : Fuuton - Ryo : 5,000

███████████████████████████████████████████ ██ ███████████████████████████████████████████ ██

Mae silently listened to Haruko's words about the Chuunin exames, nodding as she finished speaking while the girl then began to play with the chopsticks. "Thank you again for the food and the advice, Haruko." She said, smiling up at the older woman before handing the chopsticks over towards the worker as he took the bowl. She then had a small idea on a fun thing to show to Haruko, thinking that she would get a kick out of it. "Wanna see something neat?" She asked, waiting for her to answer.

---------------JUTSU
---------------N/A

---------------EQUIPMENT
---------------N/A

Credit to ohmilks
""

Ceaser Kashensu

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:22 pm
TheRealKiru

"Sure, what do you want to show me?" Haruko said, interested in what the girl had to show her.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:12 am

User Image

Mae Ling smiled as Haruko seemed interested in what she had to show to her, but then seemed to concentrate on something. She looked down and grunted, still new to the ability that the clan had taught to her. After a few short seconds of focusing on the task, she hopped up into the air, and then froze at the height of her jump, now off the ground a few inches. While she nearly lost her balance after her ascent, she regained balance and looked up to her friend again, proud of herself. "It's pretty cool, huh? I can even move around like this." Mae told Haruko while walking around her, her position in the air still remaining the same while the young one circled her friend. "Can you do this too?"

---------------JUTSU
---------------N/A

---------------EQUIPMENT
---------------N/A

Credit to ohmilks
""

Comrade Kashensu

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:28 am
TheRealKiru

"Nope, that's a pretty cool little trick if you can't touch the ground, you can just hover above it." Haruko was tempted for a moment to show her the full depths of her own power, to fill the street in a raging torrent of fire and lava, but it was only a passing thought, implanted by the Yonbi. She took another sip of water, always trying to cool that fire she felt in the pit of her stomach. Even now she felt as if she could spit lava all over the stall, but she fought of the urge as she had the thoughts earlier.

"I'm sorry, but I have to run off now, I just realized something that I forgot. If you need a place to stay, the ninja dorms are down that street, or if you want to stay with Cassidy and Michael, I think they went down that street." She said pointing in 2 different directions as she hurried off away from the girl, disappearing down a maze of side streets.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:47 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

xxxxxSometimes the best place to experience the life of the locals was to spend time in an eatery. Sofia entered the shop and paused for a moment. Her purple gaze scanned the dining area until they fell upon a corner table in sight of the door. She wanted to get the widest view of everything happening. She wanted to know how they acted. How they chatted. How they worked as a community. She was curious and her research called for it. The alchemist weaved her way through the tables and chairs until she was met with her selected perch. Her order was placed swiftly as she sat. With the formalities of restaurant eating done with, she produced a notebook from her pack. Slowly her eyes scanned the old research notes while her ears listened for anything interesting. She gave her waiter a wink and a thank you when her iced tea arrived then let her eyes fall back to the scrawled words and symbols. The Cheshire smile she'd sported at the gate earlier had finally evened out into a pleased but controlled smirk. For now she would sit in wait. Wait for something interesting to happen. She hoped such a great village would not disappoint.

Credit: Hadou! He's the best!

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:45 pm
Seimei recalled the guard's label of him, He had long since lost track of Sofia, but that wasn't a problem to him. Through his own means, which really was just a whole lot of asking around, he had determined that she was at the ramen shop, and now, here he was himself.

He had to say, he was rather happy he had lost Sofia at the start. He gave him the excuse he needed to wander about the village as he pleased, taking in the sights and interacting with people who's culture was foreign yet similar to his. He was no scientist and he didn't have that spark for study like Sofia did. Nope, this was more akin to a child in a candy store. Innocently enjoying everything without considering the chemical makeup, ingredients, or health effects of what he looked at.

That was all a while ago. Since then, Seimei had calmed down from that state of rapture back to his usual, pleasant demeanor. From the crowd in the ramen shop, he made out his partner's bowed head of short, white hair behind which he could see purple-nailed fingers holding some papers. "Why, hello, teacher," he greeted as she sat down across from Sofia, "It seems I've found you at last."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:53 am

User Image

Mae Ling waved to Haruko as she walked away, the young shinobi quickly leaving the ramen shop

[ EXIT ]

---------------JUTSU
---------------N/A

---------------EQUIPMENT
---------------N/A

Credit to ohmilks
""

Comrade Kashensu

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Suijin_Kami

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kitahachi Shibasawa

Village:Konoha Rank:Genin

"Time to Train, I guess"

The smell that filled earlier was all too familiar as Kita would enter the shop. Letting out a soft sigh, he would take a seat that was close to the door. He wasn't really hungry, but he could use a cup of tea at this point. The village was not as lively as it usually was due the exams going on, but he preferred it to be this way. Scanning the room, he would notice something off. Her eyes were a dark purple and she had lipstick to match it. What really drawed his attention was her face itself it was rare that he would find somebody who's face he couldn't read. It came to natural to him, but her face it was one shrouded in mystery.

Letting a small grin come across his face, he would stand walking slowly over towards the area that she sat. The plants that lined the wall would all begin to turn a dark brown color before they fell to the ground. As he made it to her table he would take a small sip of his before he would begin to speak "Welcome to our village." It was quite clear that she wasn't from here, but he didn't care about that. Would you mind if I take a seat?"

"I'm tired"

Stats:
Chakra: 140/140
Strength:6
Speed:5

Passive Abilities
• My Dark Soul
Jutsu are given a darker essence, increasing the strength of each jutsu and giving the elements a darker color.

• A Big Ol' Storm of Chaos
The user's darkness and chaos can be manipulated and can infect the area around them. The darkness and chaos works like a defense and as an attack mechanism (like Gaara's Sand). The darkness and chaos manipulation's strength, only goes to A-rank, no higher. Things of natural born entities (trees and plant-life, etc.) dies around the darkness and chaos.

Dii of Babylon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:51 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

xxxxxHer eyes continued to crest just over the edge of her notes. Those purple irises flittered about from person to person. Familiar features caught her attention for a moment. She caught Seimei's eyes as he made his way over to her. She paused on him from a moment before returning to look about the shop, even as she was greeted. It was slightly annoying that her vision was partially obscured now by her partner's form. A small frown curled those painted lips, but only just for a moment. "Fancy feet fleet, Yours were left, boring. Late later latter, I was left snoring. You sure took your time, kiddo." Lazily she shifted her gaze slightly to Seimei. She feigned a yawn before cracking a smile. Hands folded her notes back together and laid them smoothly on the table. It was then that she felt a new set of eyes upon her. She looked just behind her 'student' to spy something interesting. She watched the boy approach and in doing so spotted the plants that died in his wake. "Something... curious this way comes." He welcomed them to the village, odd did they stand out that much? It was no matter for now, she was far more interested in whatever seemed to seeping out of him that, though unseen, had such a toxic effect on the plant life. "By all means, take a seat." She waited for him to sit before launching into her query, "They say curiosity killed that cat, but this feline's got nine lives. I'll bite, was it you who killed those plants? As a scientist, I delve in the strange and yet unknown. And this is surely unknown to me. How did you do it?"

Suijin_Kami

Kagetsukiko

Credit: Hadou! He's the best!

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:03 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael walked into the ramen shop and was greated by the owner. Quickly placing his order he sat down at his favorite table and waited for Cassidy to place her order.

Chunin - Speed: 4(+2/-2) / Strength: 5(+2/-2)
Jutsu used:
Chakra :
Requiemoftheloved

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:10 pm
"Simple shoes slow. I was left, exciting. Early earlier earliest, I was left smiling," Seimei teased back with a smile, little purpose and meaning behind his words besides mirroring what Sofia had greeted him with, "I did take my time, Miss Teach. Sorry bout that. Was just waiting on Mr. Yui at first and then I got distracted by eeeeverything around here." In emphasis of the everything, Seimei tipped his chair back so he could spin it around on one leg as he spread his arms around in a circle. Once he spun around in one complete turn, Seimei shifted his weight so his chair fell back to one leg and he landed his elbows on the table he and Sofia shared with a thunk, his head dropping to rest in his cupped and ready hands not long after. An infectious smile was spread on his lips and one would think that he had been completely oblivious to everything that happened around him, including that momentary frown that had marred Sofia's face before words had been exchanged between the two.

As Seimei felt Sofia's gaze leave him to something behind him, his smile made way for a too-innocent expression of curiosity. He blinked twice, exactly, as if waiting for some sort of explanation from his teacher. All he got, though, was her sentence on curiosity. He turned around at that point, half because he wanted to see the curiosity and half because the curiosity had started speaking right behind him. As if expecting someone taller than him, Seimei's head was initially tilted up from where he sat, a smile ready to greet the stranger. Although, that smile quickly turned blank when all Seimei's eyes saw was thin air. Some frantic turns of his head and his eyes finally made their way down to the black-haired curiosity of a kid that had interested Sofia. Seimei resumed his greeting smile as he watched the boy while Sofia offered him a seat, the sight of dying plants seeming to have no effect on Seimei's mind.

Once the kid had taken a seat, Seimei continued to watch quietly. He would give his clowning around a rest for now.

Dii of Babylon

Suijin_Kami

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff