Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
We had A good Run but....Closed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:32 pm
The king of Abraxos
Draxus Versaw X

User Image

Draxus or Goliath as he had grown accustomed to being called simply because of the frequent use of the name by others had finally arrived to the capital after all of the 'complications' that had reared their ugly heads on his way.Some would call it a series of chained mishap but Draxus had learned to adapt to things taking a wrong turn from what was expected so it carried no weight on his mind that he would be late he could only hope that his son had been keeping his absence overlooked as well as possible until he had arrived.Looking around the kingdom as he walked around,dilly dallying some more instead of directly going to the castle as he was supposed to he began to partake of the food and festivities the streets had to offer.After all had been said and done near the ending of a two hour spree of enoment he finally made his way to the castle of the High Queen.

At the gates he presented his invitation and was immediately let in before being notified that he had been late to the initial start,to which he responded with a simple "Obviously," before he walked in to look for the queen and let it be known of his presence and personally apologize for his tardiness.He took note of his surroundings,taking note of how well decorated the castle was,he had a slight taste for decorating and had no idea where anyone would be.Looking down to see a maid he hadn't even noticed looking up at him in awe at the man's stature and physique."You must have not been here on my last visit my dear but I'm sure you know who I am,my size always gives me away at some point but never you mind that now,where is your queen I request an audience with her so that I might confabulate with her and apologize for my late attendance,can you show me to her?" he asked the servant.

((OOC:Sorry for the delay I just got accepted and can now post))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:10 pm
User Image
High Queen
Magdalenia Cailleach

The Shining Dragon

l was born to Nothing
And Raised to Nothing
If you come from Nothing
when everyone has Something...

Magdalenia sighed softly, running her hand though her hair and getting her long bangs out of her face. She never liked it when people acted that way toward her "Thank you for realiz-" she was cut off when Victorianna stormed out of the room. She listened to Victorianna slam her door shut in the silent castle. Magdalenia pinched the bridge of her nose in irritation "I hate women like that...Don't you agree Prince Ba'sil?" she said

The Servant would lead King Draxus into the throne room of the high Queen as quickly as possible, trying not to look back and stare at the tall, imposing male. They would get to the Throne room just as Queen Victorianna was storming out.

As Magdalenia was about to turn her head to look at the Young prince when they lit upon King Draxus "Oh." she said her words suddenly clipped short "You made it. I thought the Assassins would have had your big head on a plate for me about now, and that was why you where late" she huffed, in reality she hadn't actually sent any assassin's after the man, she felt like she should have, but she hadn't and it was to late...or was it. Magdalenia quickly shook the thought from her head and went back to her throne and plopped down.

She looked at everyone else in the throne room from Ba'sil to Shenaiya to Clara Rose and Vanlith and smiled at them "you are All excused, please go among your days, make merry. Tonight we have a feast in all your Honors." she smiled not waiting for them to leave the room as she stood up once more, looking like she was about to go move to King Draxus but instead she walked right passed him and into one of the Servants rooms, where she quickly kicked the servant out "Your late." she said to him, her voice cold "you do this just to Vex me Don't you?" she asked him, tilting her head slightly to the side, Crossing her arms over her chest as she waited for him to join her in the servants room.

.....Would you take something
Just to say it was yours?
Or would you become something
to have everything?

J-bling z1

Celestin Selone

sadsally514

shabatha

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:13 pm
Draxus Versaw The XI, The Prince of Light

User Image
"Everything must be balanced. Even balance itself..."

"First of all, my health? That is none of your concern. Secondly, I was plenty polite at the front entrance, I do not need to be lectured on how I act, I know my place and how I should act, unlike you who seems to want nothing more than to frolic about and act inappropriately like some five year old ingrate! You're right, I am going to be king, and you know what happens to kings and queens? Political marriage happens. I don't get the chance to hand select who I marry, I marry for the betterment of my kingdom, not out of love. You also aren't exactly my first candidate to practice how I should treat a woman seeing as how barbaric you are. As for talking, well that could have easily been done anywhere now couldn't it? My reasons for following the High Queen are my own and not for someone like you to know why. Also, perhaps you should go look at her, seeing as she has a bolt wound in her chest. That is reason enough to believe they want to kill her! Unless you think a crossbow bolt is a prank." Draxus blew a gasket. This woman pissed him off the more he talked to her. Well he did know why he was angry in this case, it was because she pulled him away from important work simply to force him to have fun? The last time he checked you couldn't force anyone to have fun, it came naturally and it was different for everyone.

"Great, now you're a hypocrite. Look, you want a skirt chaser after you twenty four seven? Go talk to Prince Ba'sil, I bet he would be more than happy to get the chance to chat you up as best as he could. I, on the other hand, have no time for this. You know, doing my duty for my kingdom and all that? The thing that keeps civilization as we know it afloat? Yeah that thing you call politics. I need to get back to that. Now, if you will excuse me, I have more important matters than this to attend to." Draxus spit at where Sonaria's feet would have been had she been standing and then he walked off, straight to the door. He looked at Bernard and spoke, his venomous voice transforming into the very formal and polite one he used for most occassions. "You need me to say something in order to get out, or can I just leave?"

((OOC: Sorry everyone, I can't help myself sweatdrop ))

".. The world is cruel, but also kind. We must give it the same treatment."

Hadies queen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:49 pm
Sonaria Callieach
High Princess of the Fifth Kingdom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bernard was about to let Draxus out when he looked behind him "Get down!" he shouted he shouted as he tackled Draxus to the ground and everyone else also managed to some how get to the ground as well just as it seemed like they where suddenly playing a death game as spikes where coming out from walls and ceilings and statues and everywhere their was a shadow it seemed to stretch and distort until it was obvious that if anyone had actually been stabbed by one of these 'shadow spikes' they would have been dead in a heart beat....literally. The most spikes where just outiside the door that Draxus was just headed for, the entire hallway leading outward was so filled that he would have been skewered if he had stepped his body into that hallway

Sonaria took a deep breath which didn't seem to really help the situation, the spikes didn't retreat or anything so what was the point? well nothing. "your health actually is my Concern, because hey guess what, Doesn't matter how barbaric I am I am still high princess. I don't want the title, Never wanted it really. So what do I do?" she said and hummed as if thinking, Just then Bernard would push Draxus out of the way just as two large spikes aimed for Draxus' body "oh right? I act like a Five year old Ingrate. I mean that's perfectly normal for the daughter of a Wh**e right?" Sonaria seemed to be getting even more pissed as she spoke "must really make you mad having to listen to someone who was born in a brothel bed."

"The betterment of the Your Kingdom, Please Your Kingdom is a Joke. In the Capital you don't freaking exist!" she Yelled at him, "Their is only one Kingdom, and that is the Fifth Kingdom. You are merely a Provence. A kingdom is something independent, you are not. You are simply a vassal. An extension of the King or Queen's Will." She snapped at him "You are simply given the title of Prince and King of Abraxos or Bellris in order to keep you from Rebelling." she said to him, she was plenty enough pissed that her eyes had complacently dilated in so her pupils where tiny as pins "Obviously you haven't figured this out because you would have known that theirs more then just one organization or Person that Want's to see the Queen dead." she hissed at him As she hopped off the bar "And yeah, matter of fact I do think it's a prank. I think it was someone saying they where part of the Blue Banner in order to give them a bad rap." she said as she slowly made her way over to him "They do not attack in public. That was just a poser from what I know" she said "If you had bothered holding your temper for a little longer you would have known more then just that, but no. You have to be a complete a** like very other Damn Noble out their" she said

Sonaria only laughed now "You, Are not my type. Maybe the Daughter of a Prostitute can only like a skirt chaser huh?" she said, her eyes wild "oh no that's defiantly it." she said "The Second b*****d of the King. The Exile Brothel Daughter of the King just has to like a player huh?" she said, Draxus had obviously touched on a sore subject with that one "I can't be Civilized because I'm a b*****d" she yelled at him "Is that it Mr. High and Mighty?" she growled "well maybe I act like this because I'm sick of you Royal's forcing me to do what you want. Forcing me to be the perfect little girl and ignore everyone's talk, Forcing me to give up my entire life, and forcing me into an Army full of guys who looked at my like I was the next in line in the book of conquests"she said "well guess what. Add me to the top of your list of zero suspects, because I want the Queen dead to" she said as her heavy boot came down at his throat, obviously planning to stomp on it.

Occ: sorry....

Kami GearX

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:49 pm

The King of Abraxos
Draxus Versaw X

User Image

The tall man heard the door slam and it felt as if the whole ground floor had shook from the force of it hitting the threshold,it seems that someone had been displeased inside some type of way and he guessed that the answer would arise if it were important enough to resurface it to air.He opened the door to see those inside."Well I hope you all weren't holding your breath for my arrival but if so rest assured friends I have arrived," he said as he walked further,a certain swagger about his walk as he made his way to Magdalenia but stopped his approach as she spoke and went over to her throne."Hm,I see well you know as well if not better than anyone that I hate to disappoint when it comes to my punctuality but greetings m'lad," he said and removed his hat before bowing,extending one leg behind him to the side of him,and dipping slightly,being more flamboyant with it before looking up to her with a wide teeth showing grin before winking at her as he looked her in the eyes but making sure only she saw.

"Please do accept my deepest heart filled apology for my tardiness but I hope we all can say I'm fashionably late," Draxus said with a chuckle before she had dismissed everyone and mentioned a feast in everyone's honor."Well it seems that another bit of my reputation reveals itself,when I roll around I guess good times are sure to roll on in as well,not trying to sound my own horn," he said to her and followed her to the servant rooms."Now why must you think so lowly of me,you know I wish not to upset you and I know that I am late,a few black cats must have crossed my paths at some point today and I had been enjoying your kingdom's festivities for the better part of the last two hours,but on my way here there were a few mad men after my head so I had no choice but to fight them,I am not one to flee from a fight," he said with a smile to her."Oh and vexed are you,in what way of the meaning are you,annoyed...frustrated...or are you worried about little old me?" he said putting emphasis on worried.

Hadies queen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
Shenaiya Bellris Aspodel
First Princess of Bellris, Known as the "Sapphire Phoenix"

╔═════════════════╗

Looking Blue and pretty for a trip finally arrived
I'm Single
Feeling Oh no! Grandmother is upset!!!!
And listening Sorry it took awhile

╚═════════════════╝

Shenaiya blushed lightly as the prince of Ethe agreed with her. It was ever so slight, only because she knew her grandmother's ire against dragon kind. She wouldn't hear the end of it if she was caught blushing and or fawning over a dragon. But she smiled slightly anyway. Glad two, then more, agreed that it was a great idea and liked the thoughtfulness that Shenaiya had given before agreeing to th idea. She also knew that something was wrong when her grandmother started to angry. And she saw as the other princess, Clara, had backed away at Victorianna's anger. When things went further, Shenaiya held her breathe. And when she was spoken too she only bowed her head. When her grandmother left the room in a furry, she then turned to the Prince who had addressed her. "Yes, that is correct. Pleasure to make your acquaintance." She said with a small smile and a light curtsy. When they were dismissed she decided to actively seek out the two. And took a great deal to make her she got their attention when they left the throne room.

"I'm sorry if my Grandmother frightened you Princess Clara. And I must apologize for the way she responded to you Prince Ba'sil. She has a deep hatred for your kind. I'm most sorry if she offended you in any way. She may not say it..." She said bowing forwards just a little to show she meant it. She knew if her Grandmother knew she was apologizing for her to a dragon, Shenaiya would never be allowed to partake in any sort of freedom again. The brunette stood straight after a moment before feeling like she had forgotten something. "Oh. I have not formally introduced myself. I am Princess Shenaiya Bellris Aspodel. First and only princess of Bellris. My Grandmother is quite stubborn..." She said the last part quietly.

Hadies queen

Kami GearX

Ivory_Coated_Stars

River Rocker

Krylancelo Mooncrest

sadsally514

Celestin Selone

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:09 pm
User Image
High Queen
Magdalenia Cailleach

The Shining Dragon

l was born to Nothing
And Raised to Nothing
If you come from Nothing

Magdalenia had to press her lips together into a firm line, she was trying her best not to rip off the King's head. She pressed her arms closer to her body, her nails digging into the fabric of her long sleeved dress "Your Punctuality Problems, Are still forgiven. Late once, late every time their of" she said coldly. "and Your Fashion...as you call it. Is 10 years out of date" she said "so not only are you late...but you are also dated." she said with a sneer. Really actually his clothes where pretty well up to date, Magdalenia just needed to insult him, she felt the urge to bite his flamboyant head off weather or not she held back...hell all she had to do was open her lips, put her tongue near the back of the room of her mouth and start to blow to make a whistling sound and then she could blow his fingers right off. Magdalenia quickly snapped out of her fantasy to find herself doing just that, her lips forming a perfect circle with her tongue pulled back, ready to whistle off some of the Goliath's fingers, but she quickly shut her lips again, this time in order to stop herself from unnecessary violence during the day. She was supposed to be perfect, helpful adoring queen during the day...and merciless slaughter at night...she would have to remember to keep it that way.

Magdalenia put of her most convincing fake smile and said "Well I'm glad your here...and not at all, your representation processed you Goliath, everyone was hoping that you would arrive first." she smiled but couldn't stop the impulse to add "To bad a few more black cats didn't cross your path, they we wouldn't have to bother setting a place for you at the banquet." yeah, she hadn't meant to say that...but oh did she mean it. She would have preferred hosting a funeral then a banquet as of now, she was so sick of acting happy happy for everyone already...this was going to be a long peace making festival. "and No. I was not Worried. Who would be worried about one as tall as you? You wouldn't even have to bring your small sword out in order to scare the robbers away, just your face is needed" she smiled at him "I am vexed, more in the way of Annoyed." she said as politely as one could say anything though clenched teeth.

OOC: slightly sorry.

to have everything?

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:22 pm

User Image

Draxus shoved Bernard off of him and stood, clapping as he spoke sarcastically. "Well done, well done indeed. You figured out what a province and a kingdom is, my, we might get you to be proper yet! I already knew that you dolt. You think I don't know these things? I know what I really am, and I know my title is false. If I recall, I don't ever remember once mentioning where you were born or how I hated you because of that. I don't like you because of how you act in the here and now. I don't give a damn about what you had to go through either. You've been forced to be something your not? Boo-hoo. So have I and everyone else in this bar. You've had people talk behind your back? So what? So have I. That name I told you to call me, Altiuirithric. You remember that? That is an insult in draconic for 'Wingless'. I was given that name by people who have wanted to undermine my position ever since I cut my own wings off. You were forced to join the army? Oh gods how frightening you have me quaking in my boots at the mere thought. My entire province is run like a military camp,every child at birth is tested to make sure they are healthy enough to do military time, if they aren't, guess what? We kill them! You have yet to see real cruelty until you see an officer killing a baby because it is deemed unfit for military service."

Draxus then gave his final blow, clapping one last time and continuing his speech. "As for the skirt chaser part, the reason why I mentioned that is because you seemed to have enjoyed flirting with him on the stairs. That was why I think you would have more fun with Ba'sil than with me, and as you said, we are definitely not each other's types. Pull yourself out of your self-pity and grow up. We all have scars, it's those that can get past them that survive in this cruel, ugly world." He stared at Sonaria, he was now calm and collected, he was analyzing everything around him, wary of any sign of an attack. Sonaria was dangerous. Like she said earlier, it was the insane one's you had to look out for, and she was definitely not a sane person.

((OOC smile )

Hadies queen

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:40 pm
Sonaria Callieach

Sonaria was about to say something until he mentioned killing children and she put a hand over her mouth as she gagged. She hadn't repressed the memories, she just tried to forget them, drinking was part of that, but she hadn't drank enough to satisfy her brain in order to block them out yet, and once again, her horrible misdeeds where burned into her brain again.

She could see it so clearly as houses burned and horses where butchered, people, men women and children run around like chickens in order to escape the capital army. She was just one of the people taking orders....that's what she had to remind herself every day "They are traitors to the capital! Kill each soul you find! Take the life of anyone that can one day take up a sword against our Queen!" and then she remembered killing so many that her armor had to be soaked in a river for hours before it was clean. She remembered going though a house and finding a young wife with a child no older then seven in her lap begging to be spared. Sonaria remembered almost doing so until she herd the metal boots of another of her comrades coming up behind her, and she remembered so easily how it was to move her sword.

Sonaria was shaking slightly as she fought back her memories only for them to be replaced by the one she didn't want to remember...ever. The few in the room that could read minds or see the pictures going though her head screamed and some men started crying. Sonaria put both her hands against a bar stool and took deep breaths, her eyes wide as a doe's, her face pale. "Yeah...I do" she muttered under her breath, She looked like she was about to cry, but she managed to quell any urge to cry. She took a deep breath and walked passed Draxus "I know what it feels like to kill children" she whispered, but didn't say anything else until she was headed out the door "I'll take you back" she muttered. She looked exhausted as she waited for Draxus to follow her back. Once she was done waiting she just started to shuffle along, her shoulders slumped, rubbing at her hands as if trying to get something that wasn't their off of them.

Kami GearX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:57 pm

The King of Abraxos
Draxus Versaw X

User Image

Draxus took note of her tone and how she spoke if it wasn't obvious when he walked in that she was angered it really was now so he'd just let her speak her mind,something he learned quite some time ago in his past so he took the insults but couldn't help but exchange her insult with a comment on it when she spoke of his fashion sense."Oh well I must be an individual whose appearance shines even in the most dated of clothes but I guess to each their own so I'll say that little idea is yours and uniquely yours but never the less I thank you for accepting my apology and I'll try to be on time on our next set encounter so until then," Draxus said and smiled to her again before he saw that she exchanged it for one of her own.Draxus would chuckle at what she stated oh how cheeky he found her attitude and her behavior of the time being right down to how she had wished upon his death and how happy it would make her,oh this was ever so hilarious to him and Draxus needed that pure willpower of his to not burst into a fierce laughter from the idea of the situation at hand but he simply cleared his throat before he attempted to speak."Well I wish they had too I didn't really get a well exercise from the encounters but it does raise a question as to why they seemed to be in well calculated groups to strike at me only to be cut down but I assume that you don't have the answer to that particular question." he said to her before smiling and taking her statement about scaring the robbers with his face.

"Well it seemed to not scare you all that time back." he told her with a grin on his face."Excuse my nostalgic statement on the past,let us look towards the future instead,"he said and heard that she was instead of worried she was annoyed with him."Were you expecting me earlier than the other guest so that you might speak with me about something of the utmost importance.Or...is there something that you want to remove,a burden on your mind and announce it to me,come now confess to me what is your strife,after all I am a great listener Maggie." he told her with that tooth showing smile over his face."But you must know that I've always been one to talk things out to help someone or solve a problem with another before I jump to raising arms and getting belligerent with them," He said as a way to tell that she needed to calm it down a few notches and that he hadn't arrived and apologized just to start conflict anyways.

Hadies queen

J-bling z1

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:10 pm

User Image

Draxus said nothing. He had just hit something, something really bad. It was always bad when people went silent like that. The princess moved quietly past him and he looked at the place they had just ruined. He reached for his sack of gold and placed it on the bar. "For everyone's trouble. I don't think I will be coming back. I am sorry for ruining your evenings." Draxus walked towards the door and closed it behind him, putting the two in darkness. He didn't let his wings come out yet and in the darkness he spoke. "Before we go any further... I..." His arm shifted outwards and was about to touch Sonaria's shoulder. It hovered for a moment and then landed gently on her shoulder, he was ready to get kicked, punched, or even stabbed, as well as a fair amount of yelling. "No one should go through that, if anything else. That is the one torture everyone should be spared... I am sorry you had to go through such an event. Truly I am..." He couldn't apologize for everything else he had said because he had meant it, but that was the one bridge he could connect with Sonaria.

He didn't really know what to do from here, the best thing he could do was ask as politely as possible. "Do you want to stay in the dark for a while?" A strange question, but it was basically an indirect way of wondering if she wanted her face to be seen. Now that he thought about it, the question could be considered rude, and his sudden politeness mocking, but Draxus had placed his words as carefully as possible so as to not sound like he was attacking her. They had also suddenly done a one-eighty as well, from angry with one another to Draxus trying to make sure she was alright.

((OOC smile )

Hadies queen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:20 pm
User Image
High Queen
Magdalenia Cailleach

The Shining Dragon

l was born to Nothing
And Raised to Nothing
If you come from Nothing

Magdalenia snorted "don't speak as if you know me" she turned her head to the side "You gave up that right when You took my right to see my son away from me" she said to him, though honestly she had all intentions of leaving her son in Abraxos she had never wanted to be separated forever from him. Magdalenia sighed and lowered her head, pinching the bridge of her nose "I would have preferred you to be on time, so I could address you with everyone else" she put simply "but obviously you can't just be the tallest, you have to be the one with the most attention to" She said as she went over to the servants bed out of old habit and sat down on it "I am not getting Belligerent, You obviously don't know what that is if you think this is." she said harshly "and don't call me Maggie, You don't have right to calling me that either" she said, but she liked the name Maggie instead of Mab, she wasn't going to tell him that even though it was all over her face that she liked the nickname...it brought back good memories of when she wasn't faking every good thing she was doing.

Magdalenia leaned back until her back hit the wall of the small servants room "You know You didn't HAVE to come" she said "I feel like you knew that already" she frowned but then shook her head as she brought her legs up and folded them under her so she sat criss-cross on the servants bed like she use to. "We are having Five Gala's here, one for each of the Kingdom's...Each kingdom picks a festivity. Bellris is doing a Walk under the stars or something like that....Do you have any Idea's of what you and your son might have in mind?" she said, It was back to just 'his son' now.

to have everything?

J-bling z1

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:46 pm
Sonaria Callieach

Sonaria took a deep breath and turned around, her fist raised as she was ready to punch him, but she stopped, she slowly dropped her fist and let it return to an open hand instead as the stones started to glow a soft blue "I hate the queen for what she forced me to do." she said to him "Their is no possible way dozens of villages could be traitors. That new born's could be traitors" she said to him, she was looking at the ground, but her face was wet with tears "She knew that I would have to kill children and she put me into the army, probably hoping someone would kill me when I hesitated, or that I would take my own life" she said, taking a deep breath to keep calming herself down, the stones seemed to have an effect on her as well, calming her down. Though Draxus couldn't hear it they where whispering to her and trying to sooth her.

Sonaria sighed "Women are not welcome in the Royal army. Any who apply willingly to the army either have a death wish or are trying to escape something worse." She said to him "I was the Only women in my entire Battalion. You live and come from a spartan society. Think what happen to women their who aren't strong enough to fight back?" she said hoarsely and she felt another bout of water works coming on "I was one, in over 320. I went though seven Battalions until I became second in command a year ago. I was sleeping outside in mud pit after mud pit since I was fourteen because I was the only female. I was not aloud to bunk with men, and because it wouldn't be fair if I had my own tent I was forced to sleep where people piss" she said. She was no longer snapping at Draxus but she wasn't been kind to him "Just two months after training me inadequacy I was in my first battle. I had to kill a two year old girl named Sasha Bel'diamour, she was just a small country girl in Bellris, her father was a fisher, her mother was a fisher, her brothers where fishers and she wanted a rag doll for her birthday in two days, she trusted me enough to tell me that she had been working at the bakers for three months delivering bread, She said she was happy to see me, and that she was happy that the Royal Army where hunting down the bad guys and making the world a better place...and guess what I had to do to her?" she said, tears running from her eyes now "I was forced to drag her out of the house and kill her myself, because making your first kill is what makes you a guard" she said as she brought her hand up to a small little fish pendant around her neck that had obviously belonged to someone smaller "this was hers." she said "I couldn't let them burn everything that proved she was alive." she said softly.

Sonaria looked like she was about to say more, but she closed her mouth and then said "The Blue Banner wants all thoes with wings dead, and If you want to find the blue banner, your going to have some hard times doing so pal, cause they wouldn't start by taking out the Queen because that would put everyone out on alert....Tell me, Mr.Spartan if you wanted to exterminate an entire species what would you do?" she said "You wouldn't take out one person individually, you would after them all at once" she said as she turned around and started walking again "lets get going" she whispered

OOC: I made myself cry....im sorry people.

Kami GearX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:59 pm

The King of Abraxos
Draxus Versaw X

User Image

"Come now please spare me your disapproval and let us not disdain the obvious,you were going to walk out on him so I simply stopped you from putting him through that heart ache,if you wish to reconnect with him I will allow it my son is an adult now and I'm sure he will be indeed surprised,and speaking of Draxus I'm sure he will fill me in on what I have missed while I have not been here so don't worry,you won't have to repeat yourself and it comes with the job,being an intimidatingly large man as I am now already draws the attention of others so I might as well put on a show for everyone as well,"
he stated and chuckled at what she said."Trust me I know from what I have been hearing about your brutality on some deserving individuals and come now surely you must remember the great memories we have Maggie," Draxus said and saw her fave and pointed."Ah,see,you still love that little name."

"As for not coming I knew I didn't HAVE to come but how about we be truthful with each other even if we're at each other's necks when we meet whether it be at your castle or my castle we enjoy both visiting and receiving visits from each other because we like talking to each other,now please tell me if I am bearing a false accusation against our more conspicuous behaviors I'd say if we kept it up people may start saying that we're having an affair but they wouldn't know it would be that we're having an affair..again." he said to her with a wider grin this one closed mouthed instead."To answer your gala even question I was thinking something along the lines of an oceanic expedition you know something sea themed,you can't ever go wrong with something dealing with the sea.But I'll get with my son and we'll speak on it further before I give you my final answer so please give me a day or two," Draxus said before he sighed."But enough talk of the reason we're all here how are things around the kingdom walls and how are you personally?" he asked showing a bit of curiosity and concern.

Hadies queen

J-bling z1

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:16 am
User Image
High Queen
Magdalenia Cailleach

The Shining Dragon

l was born to Nothing
And Raised to Nothing
If you come from Nothing

Magdalenia just chuckled "I have treated him harshly since his arrival, he would not be over joyed to hear I was his mother and not some hussy you said was." she said to him as she laid back on the servants bed, if it wasn't for the fact that they where surrounded by the blue walls of the castle and her fancy dress it would have been almost like old times "and my leaving was your fault. You insisted on marrying a lady of nobility and not an Orphaned scullery maid" she said to him, one of her hands under her head "and of course I will be brutal to some people...my husband mainly considering I have been a faithful wife since my marriage and he goes around having children with brothel women and gardeners and servants and who knows who else" she sighed and closed her eyes for a moment. "and I doubt people would care if I had an affair, they would find it to be a reason to send me back to Abraxos and find another women to sit on the throne, probably someone younger and prettier"

"Nothing much has happened truly." She said a small smile playing on her face "I...Attempted to Kill the Queen of Bellris using a servant. Some strange man tried to kill me but instead I threw him half way across the kingdoms. Your son seems to be to much set in politics's for my liking, but a Proper dragon none the less, he would make a great king" she said to him "Bellris chose its festivity for the gala. I personally think Gwendolyn and Draxus XI would make a lovely couple, but I'm not aloud to say that now am i?" she smirked "Let's be glad that those two High Princesses are just the King's daughters and not mine or I wouldn't be able to make any suitable matches for them." she said "I have been fine...its been good being Queen...Its not like being called Mad Queen Mab gets on my nerves or anything, though i think I well earned that title" she said softly as she looked at him and then at a chair "you should sit down, it would make you look less imposing."

to have everything?

J-bling z1

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items