Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
The Other Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:06 am
[ooc:]
><><><>Akashisen and Miao~8~8~8~

User Image
Wakai walked over to Erin, worried about how he's doing, thankfully, Nami knew how to use Cura. She left it to Nami to heal up Erin, and then looked at the heartless that had rose from the sea. She looked at Nami, Erin, and Ene, "You three, please stay here all right? Especially you Erin, you shouldn't have rushed on your own..." She then looked at the new girl, then at Akashisen and Miao, "What are these two doing here...? No matter." She then looked back at the heartless and started walking towards it.

Akashisen looked at Wakai as she started to approach the heartless, "This girl...we met her at the academy..."
Eventually, Miao sat up and looked towards Erin, her ears twitch when she noticed that he was accusing the new girl, "H-Hey! Leave her alone meow! She didn't do a darn thing meow!" she said as she wore an angry expression on her face.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lady J Winter

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:26 am
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇
Male & Female 17 Kanzen Kankaku Dreamer-One OK Rock ~Enter Saiko Twins~

"It's all yours, Miss Wakai." Nami replied.
Erin scowled at the two girls. He felt a slap on his back right over the scar and jumped. "Ow! Quit it!"
Nami stuck out her tongue and replied in a mocking tone. "My bad."
He took a deep breath. Nami took a quick look at the new girl. "I apologize for his arrogant behaviour."
"Says the girl who can barely go out in big crowds." Erin said.
A vein bulged on her forehead and she elbowed the wound. "Ahahah-ow! Sorry, sorry." He replied.
Nami nodded and went back to healing. Ene grabbed a hold of part of Nami's skirt, fearing she could still get separated. She watched as Wakai took the front, seemingly to take out the heartless.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
Lady J Winter

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Foxy Sage Lexi

Blessed Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:14 am
(.....>:C......)
Khloe didn't like this. It was bad enough that she was just thrust into a world she did not understand because of this.....keyblade. Now there were people and creatures practically climbing out of the wood word to attack her or harass her and she had just about enough. With tightly clenched fists, one of which was wrapped tightly around the Soul Wind, she would let out a horrific, angry scream. A new ambition would tear through her like a hurricane, giving her a sense of misguided purpose. Disrupting her life in such a huge way, she would begin to despise the keyblade, hating what it meant and the way it unfairly selected her to do its deeds. Though she had little experience with the weapon, she would vow on the spot to destroy every last one of the accursed weapons.
"Enough!......", Khloe's voice boomed out over the slowly cooling sands as the keyblade in her hand began to change. The lovely blue glow fading away along with the gentle breeze it emanated. As hatred and disgust filled Khloe's young soul, so too, would it fill the soul wind directly connected to her. A darkness would begin to swirl around the once beautiful weapon, staining it with the hate she now gripped tight around her heart. "......I hate this weapon.......I hate these......these heartless......I hate YOU ALL!" her words were as sharp as any blade, falling from her mouth with such distaste. Her darkness now spiraling out of control, feeding off the advent of the heartless causing more and more of them to begin spawning from the ground around the keyblade wielders in droves. Hundreds of shadows peeled themselves out of the sand and in the wavy movement trademarked by their kind, began to march hungrily for the hearts in front of them. Unsure of what to do now, the darkness pouring off her body almost palpable causing her normally pretty eyes to turn a sickly shade of yellow, she would take a single step back. This was something she had never felt before, and honestly though it was maddening, it made her feel oh so powerful.
.........'I like this!', a voice from deep inside her soul spoke to Khloe, something primal and......terrifying. 'It makes me feel so alive! Don't you agree?'
Unsure what to think of the voice she could only think to herself what it could mean. 'Who......are you......?'
'Why, dear, I'm hurt. I'm you , of course! I'm the you that you hid all those years. Letting people step all over you......hiding your anger behind a thin veil of neutrality. But I've always been there........those thought's of hatred.....the jealousy......the malice. I'm your darkness Khloe.' the voice said as Khloe could feel her soul being pulled down farther and farther, losing her grip on reality as it seemed she was to fade away.
'Are......you going to kill me?'
The voice inside giggled and replied. 'Of course not, silly........if I kill you.....I die too. I'm just going to......take things from here.', the voice giggled once more before speaking to Khloe one last time as the light in her soul faded quickly, the darkness locking her away deep behind a wall of black. It would feel as if she was sleeping surrounded by nothing but the most pitch, perfect darkness she had ever experienced. 'Everything up till now has been your story, dear girl...........but from this point forward it's mine.'
With her light locked away, the new Khloe stood quietly on the beach as the chaos around her began to peak, starting to giggle maniacally before swinging her blade downward in a fierce arch and speaking, her voice most definitely darker, deeper and most certainly twisted.
"I think it's time we had some fun!"

Hikari_550

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:26 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

Erin could feel the darkness. Ene shivered and held Nami tighter. Nami was pushed forward and bumped her hand into Erin's back. He winced. "Watch what yer doin'! We've got two fronts to worry 'bout now."

(OOC: My apologies.)
Flippy flusters Flaky
Lady J Winter

Kurai_18

Foxy Sage Lexi

Blessed Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:55 pm
(Hikari_550's last post is invalid as, by violating the very first rule of RP, his post tried to take command of my character's action, I never stated that the swing was meant for any individual. It was a test swing made simply to get a feel for the weight of the keyblade.)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:18 pm
[ooc: It's kind of sad to kill off your characters though...
Also, Lady J does have a point Hikari sweatdrop ]

User Image
Wakai stopped and looked back towards the group as it seems the new girl was being overcome by her darkness. That, in turn, began to attract more heartless, "No, she's losing herself..." she then turned back to the main heartless. "I'm gonna have to take this one out first." she said before she began rushing towards it.

Akashisen looked around them, the heartless began surrounding them, however, their attentions were drawn mainly towards the new girl's discovered powers. She looked at Miao, "Miao! Keep these heartless back as best as you can." she said before approaching the new girl.
Miao nodded, "R-Right! I'll try my best meow!" she said as she got up and began to charge at the surrounding heartless with her shield held in front of her. She crashed into the heartless, sending them either flying away or being run down by her.
Akashisen stood a few feet away from the girl, "I'm sorry...but I can't let you...you're being consumed by the darkness." she then readied her keyblade towards her. "Until you overcome your darkness...I'm gonna have to fight you for now..." she said, as her expression of worry had turned serious.

Lady J Winter

Hikari_550

Flippy flusters Flaky

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:26 pm
Lady J Winter

Hikari_550

I apologize but you've made an incorrect observation on the situation. First of all Hikari has done no such thing as Puppeteering your character as you claim, She simply manipulated her character for the desired situation and there is no rule against having your character being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

However i do find it rather unpleasing that it was performed in such a manner like this, At the very least you should have conversed this with Lady J before via PM Hikari, Though i know it would have ruined the surprise but doing it in manner like this is rather sloppy in my opinion.

If you decided to talk the situation out then do it in either the OCC forum or via PM please.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:50 pm
(Apologies)

With her yellow eyes open wide Khloe would stare at the girl who now opposed her, brandishing a keyblade of her own. While the thought of a fight and shedding the blood of these annoyances did sound quite pleasing, the power of the darkness had only just awoken in her and as such had not enough time to take proper root. And she would be damned if the light would be forced back upon her. For years she lay dormant, ripping and tearing at the inside of her soul as Khloe tried to hide her darkness from everyone. Being free was too much fun to just give it up now so for the moment she would need to construct a plan of attack that would allow her to escape from the situation unscathed. An idea came to her as she examined her opponent.
"You waste your life fighting the darkness and for what?", she asked, bringing her keyblade up to hold in front of her, a loosely defensive stance mainly created from necessity and murderous instinct. "You all die and fall into darkness in the end.......Khloe just fell in a bit earlier than most." A well crafted bluff would hopefully allow her to slip away, if not and it did come to a fight, all she would be able to do was rely on Khloe's athletic form to carry her through. "However she does still exist.........but if you plan to attack me I will be sure to make sure that is no longer the case.". A brutal grin spread across the dark lips of Khloe's awakened form. "So what will it be.......fight me and let poor innocent Khloe be consumed......or turn back and let her live on. Choose wisely.".

Meanwhile. Deep inside her own soul, Khloe seemed to float in what could only be described as dark. Unable to move or even breath she stared with blind eyes into the terrifying abyss. Though she used to wish for a place where none could bother her, where she could be alone. She now realized how wrong she was to ever think that a place like this could make her happy. Surrounded by nothing but empty space a dreadful feeling of loneliness rose.

Fiendish Az

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hikari_550

Foxy Sage Lexi

Blessed Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:26 pm
[ooc: ]

User Image
When she had reached the heartless, Wakai jumped into the air and threw a punch at it, however, it had dodged her punch, sidestepping her attack and grabbing her, throwing her into the ground. "Gh!" she impacted into the shore of the beach, getting soaked in sea water. However, she quickly got up and looked up at the heartless, gritting her teeth.

Akashisen tilted her head, "Khloe...? Ah, so that's your name...her name..." she then nodded, "Thank you for giving me her name...it's much easier to speak to a person if you know their name, right?" She then began to approach Khloe slowly, her eyes locked onto her, "Khloe, if you're still in there...I know you can get yourself out of this situation...the darkness is the enemy, remember that...if you let it overcome you...you'll be all alone in darkness forever..." she then suddenly dashed at Khloe and swung her keyblade at her, whether she would block it or not, "Do you want that!? To not be able to experience life!? DO YOU!?!?"
Meanwhile, Miao continued to fight off the surrounding heartless, however, it seemed like she began to grow exhausted, "Ugh...I-I'm using too much energy meow..."

Lady J Winter

Hikari_550

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:33 pm
Khloe frowned and drew what little darkness she could from the area around her into her blade to fortify it before blocking the attack. Like smashing into a wall of darkness the girl's attack would stop in its tracks, her keyblade and the Soul Wind fireing off sparks as they ground against one another.
"....why bother......she is far too deep to hear you now.", Khloe grunted putting more weight into her defense. "....give it up......no matter what you do Khloe will suffer for it." she laughed before taking her hand off her keyblade, holding the block with a single grip before flattening her palm and aiming it at the girls midsection. A horrible purple energy began to emanate from her hand as a grin turned her lips. "She might not have much combat experience.........but there is one advantage to this body.......it's got quite the magical reserve! Dark Fire!" At point blank range the girl would need to move rather quickly to avoid the blast of pure, dark flames that shot from her hand. Identical to the standard fire spell save the fact that it was steeped in darkness, if one was hit by the attack they would suffer burns to their body as well as a substantial pain from the darkness reacting to the light in their soul.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Foxy Sage Lexi

Blessed Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:22 am
[ooc: ]

User Image

Akashisen gritted her teeth when she had a palm push her back. Noticing that Khloe was about to use a dark form of Fire on her, she quickly stabbed her keyblade into the ground and swung it towards her, flying(shoveling) sand towards her face. At the same time, she dashed to the side to distance herself from Khloe. She exhaled before staring at Khloe with her serious expression still on her face. It seems she would have to knock her out if she's too weak to wake up on her own.

Lady J Wintr

Hikari_550

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:13 am
Khloe gets sand in her eyes and explodes. Khloe is now dead.
Flippy flusters Flaky

Foxy Sage Lexi

Blessed Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:23 pm
[ooc: Well um...shall we continue on then? Don't worry Hikari, it happens, don't let it get to you. If anything, I got your back buddy.]

User Image

Khloe had succumbed to darkness and disappeared into a dark portal. Akashisen let out a sigh, and looked around as it seemed the heartless began to go away as well. Their main reason was the new keyblade weilder, but now that she was gone, they didn't have much reason to stay.
Miao let out a sigh of relief, finally getting a break, "Ahh...thank goodness meow...I wasn't gonna last any longer meow..."

Quote:

Hikari_550

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:26 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

Erin watched in disbelief and blinked twice. Nami took a double take. "What just-"
"Did that just seriously happen?" Erin laughed, uncomfortably.
Ene dug her head into Nami's back. Erin let his keyblade disappear and he held his head. The wound had sealed up the rest of the way. He stretched his back and winced, still feeling a slight twinge.

(OOC: I'm all good... sort of...)
Flippy flusters Flaky
[quote="]

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:01 pm
[ooc: Well, like I said, I got your back if that's comforting enough. 3nodding ]

User Image

Akashisen looked at Erin and his siblings as she wore a sort of saddened expression. She looked towards Miao, "Miao, come on...I believe it's time to head back to the academy." she said as she approached an exhausted Miao.
Miao looked at Akashisen with a sad expression, "Whaaat? But can't we at least rest for a few minutes?" she whined. But, she did have enough energy to at least summon a dark portal back to the academy. She sighed, "Okay, well when we get back, can we at least rest at our room?" she said as a dark portal began opening under them.
Akashisen nodded, "Of course..."
With that, the two girls made their exit, sinking into the dark portal to return to the academy.[exits]
As Wakai looked at the others, it seemed that the heartless had disappeared when the new girl had. She then remembered the heartless she was currently fighting, quickly getting up and facing towards it. However, due to her surprise, it had disappeared too. "E-Eh, where...?" she said looking around.
At that moment, Tsuyoi had arrived at the beach, though once she reached there, it seems that whatever was happening had ended. She looked towards the kids, letting out a sigh, thankful they were all right, "You guys okay? I sensed what was going on all the way from the house..." she said as she approached them.

Quote:

Kurai_18

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas