Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die
X'MAS 2014 Dungeons and Flagons: Choose Your Own Adventure! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Magician Arcana rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:50 pm
[Day 5 - Choice A ] Too Drunk for This
[Drunk Points: 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 ] TOTAL: 7

Punk eyed the group of highwaymen and fumbled for the drawstring, "You know boys, I'm quite the good singer. Why don't I like, sing you a melody or something and you can totally feel better about being in this situation? Though telling from all your good clothes, you all must be pretty rich..."

Ah, wait. "You wanna take along an elf who wants to see the world?"  
NymiiNym rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:20 pm
(1 point for Wizard
2 points for horse
1 point for truth
1 point for trickery
= 5 Drunk Points)

Option: A: Hand over.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Tristam Lockhart rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:29 pm
Choice: A
Drunk Points: 4

Cuero stayed his hand as he survey the group. As fancy dressed as they were, and while there was a better chance of a one-on-one with a real weapon(he eyed the rapier with annoyance, it was just a chore to reattach limbs), fists were still a weapon and he was not fond of healing spells and potions. "Fine, fine, you may have it."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:20 pm
Choice B: Hell no, I worked for these coins! I can take him!

Though the gold coins meant little to a dragon who possessed far more than a measly sack, there was pride to consider. Vermithirod would not simply roll over at the request of these over-dressed, would-be thieves. Besides, if he didn't have Châlice's coins to take care of the business with her brother, that meant he would have had to use his own, and he was less than inclined to be so generous.

Rolling his eyes for what felt like the hundredth time that day, the old man lifted his cane to direct 'Stein the Highwayman's' rapier away from him. What kind of highwayman introduced himself, anyway? Maybe one who wanted to be known, but infamous humans on the wrong side of the law often found themselves hunted down and killed. People also generally didn't dress so nicely for a robbery. Thus, Vermithirod concluded this man and his followers were idiots.

"I can't believe you have the audacity to stroll up in those clothes, introduce yourself, and then demand my money or my life as you point your sword in my face," he stated with cold indignation. "I can't tell if you're robbers who don't know how to conduct a robbery or a bunch of actors who don't know how to act." He twisted his neck and shoulders left and right to crack his old joints. "Either way, I'll be happy to teach you a lesson. Come try to steal from me if you can. I've been looking for something or someone to take out my frustrations on, anyway."

1. Choice B: Wizard (1 point)
2. Choice B: On foot (0 points)
3. Choice A: No point in lying to her. "Yes, he did. Is there a problem?" (1 point)
4. Choice B: Tricking him into joining up with a band of wandering adventurers (1 point)
= 3 Drunk Points

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:47 pm
Day 5 - Choice B - Points 4

Her first inclination was to just give up the gold, she really didn't even want to be involved anymore. But if she went back empty handed, it's possible the elves would kill her out of annoyance. Or these bandits would kill her for the gold. She began to debate how badly she actually wanted to live. Was life even worth it to her?

F*ck it.

"No."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:10 pm
7 Points
Choice B

Norrívon agreed heartily to the plan and began walking his way back to the inn. His lute in hand, strumming along, he paused only when the Highwayman jumped out and prattled on. His coins? Why he certainly wasn't giving up his coins, oh no. "I am sorry good sir, but I shant part with these. Perhaps I could.....persuade you?" he grinned merrily, his glowing eyes shut and silver hair flowing in the wind as his fingers made ready at the strings....

The battle music was on.  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:07 pm
(6 points)

[Choice B]

"Ugh." Rudolph stared at the highway man in disgust. He was a many of many things, but none of them was coward! Or maybe he was just really drunk. Either way these guys looked way too well dressed to actually need his money, unlike himself. It didn't matter that he had arms like noodles, if anything he'd much rather run away than hand over what little cash he'd managed to scrape together.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:07 am
Cade Tealeaf - Halfling Rogue with a stolen mount who told the truth and suggested financial withholding (7 drunk points)

Choice B: Hell no, I worked for these coins! I can take him!

Now Cade was more than a little grumpy after the previous day. He didn't get laid, he didn't have Muffin Top to return to the Inn with him, and now he had to convince a winy baby to join up adventuring. All in all not a good day. Then this moron decides to try and rob him. Cade was very good at determining wealth on a person, it was a specialty of his. He could tell this guy was rather poncy just from those shiny shoes on a dirt road.

"Only Amateurs talk and introduce themselves! Hiyah!!" Cade said as he suddenly jumped at the man with his daggers.  

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:39 am
Option B: Hell no!
Points 6 (rogue + horse + lie + trick)

It was too soon to be parted with these coins. Elett had orked hard to get them, and looking at the crowd, it seemed possible she could escape with the coins; only one of them was armed afterall.

"Vermin looters! You can try to take them, but maybe better yet I can take what's yours!" The elf drew her own short blade, ready to take on whatever came her way.  
Atmadja rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:08 am
(6 points)

Choice A

Ughnnnnn he was NOT in the best fighting shape at the moment... damn green brew. Best to just hand the damn things over, right?  

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

Jun D rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Jun D
Captain

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:23 pm
A. Hand over the goods. (Roll a d4)

In his army-issued cloak with his army-issued staff and his army-issued flask and his army-issued purse with its conservative army-issued travelling expenses, Tiore didn't even bother to shrug as he handed over the last.

"Perhaps you could finally buy yourself a decent set of clothes."

Day 1: 1pt [B. Wizard]
Day 2: 0pt [B. On foot]
Day 3: 1pt [A. No point in lying to her]
Day 4: 1pt [B. Tricking him into joining up with adventurers]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:23 pm
B. Hell No

Sensing imminent doom in a fourth-wall fashion, Reiphis nevertheless could not allow himself to surrender - it was not in (his) character. Instead, his dancing fingers ran across the hilts of daggers and seized them, flipping them out deftly to wield. "Neither," he said, awaiting a fate out of his slightly-shaking hands.

Maxx D
Vice Captain

Garbage Cat

Hopelessly Pretty

Feral Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:14 pm
Choice: B - Hell no!

Goliath growled with annoyance at the highwayman and his crew, his perfectly good day was now being ruined. He still had a ways to travel until he reached the Inn once more, so he didn't intend to lose the gold he'd been rewarded up so easily. "You'll have to take it from me first, cowards. I can't stand people like you, so prepare for divine punishment."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:24 pm
Drunk points: 6
Choice B

"No. No, you're not getting these from me. I am sick and tired of running around today, and I am NOT going back to that elf village."  

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:53 pm
Day 5: Highway man robbery: B. Hell no, I worked for these coins! I can take him

That is a sad state of affair having such a troublesome annoying brother as family. It is something ButchBear will eventually learn to understand.

With big quick gulps, Butch downed her glass of disgusting green beer and headed back to the Red Dragon Inn. She juggled the sack of gold coins in her palm as she takes a shortcut through the woods, on foot. She really needed to steal a horse if she wanted the game to end faster.

But lo and behold. A tall man appeared in front of her with a beard so long, it touched the ground. He whipped his rapier around like a toy. Butch laughed really hard at the demanding choices given. What was he thinking? "Money you ain't gettin' old man. My life, however, come try and take it away from me!" she grinned and raised her massive ax in the air. "Ye ain't no Robin Hood. Only a fool would try to rob me."

Fighting makes her blood sing with joy. If they wanted a fight, she will give it. Her bulging muscles showed blue veins again as she charged forward and swung her ax in slashing motions. "Fight me like a man!"

--------------

Day 1: 2 drunk points slapped on
Day 2: 0 drunk points slapped on
Day 3: 1 drunk points slapped on
Day 4: 3 drunk points slapped on
Day 5: ? drunk points slapped on  
Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers