Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:11 pm
Killua wrinkled up his nose, "Ehh... I think that's what people like to say - stuff like 'the best way to get to know someone is with a pokemon battle' and all that - but that's kind of... saccharine. I dunno how realistic it is." He shrugged, "Not that I would know. I only just became a trainer today too." In response to Gon's comment, he shrugged his shoulders, replying somewhat smugly, "Yeah, well, my family is good at that sort of stuff. Guess that doesn't have much to do with me anymore, though."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:16 pm
"Get to know someone with a Pokemon battle." Gon repeated much more quietly, reaching his arms up to support Treecko as the Pokemon hopped up onto the crook of one arm.
He didn't really know what that meant yet, he had yet to really have a real pokemon battle, but all the same he was excited to find out!

"Hey Killua." Gon started his eyebrows falling a little on his face "You sure do hint a lot at your family and what they do, but you still haven't told me what your family does." the Boy reminded with a slight pout.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:22 pm
"Well, it's a delicate subject," Killua said airily, raising his hands in an exaggerated shrug. "Like I said, if the wrong people found out, it could make a lot of trouble for me and turn into a real pain. So, if you wanna know, you gotta super promise you won't say anything about it to anyone unless I say it first. Deal?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:27 pm
Gon sat up straighter at Killua's request, lifting his hand and bringing a finger to his chest over his head heart "Cross my heart and hope to die-" He recited making a crossing motion over his heart "Stick a needle in my eye"
He finished by making a zipping motion over his mouth, pressing his lips closed tightly.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:48 pm
Killua smirked, though it was an expression that lacked genuine amusement. "You should be careful saying things like that. My older brother would totally take it literally."

He feel back into his initial posture, leaning forward and resting his chin on his palm, and when he spoke again it was in a slightly lower tone - not too much as to be conspicuous, though. Most of the other people in the room were having their own conversations and weren't paying a great deal of attention as it was. "My family's all professional assassins. They're pretty damn good at it too; practically everyone in the underworld knows that if someone takes out a hit on you with the Zoldyck Family, you're pretty much dead."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:02 pm
As nothing Gon was feeling could be hidden from his face, eyebrows arching once again and mouth opening a little more as he leaned forward over his knees to listen to what Killua was going to say.
"Oh, Your whole family?" Gon asked in response.
A family of assassins, Gon couldn't imagine what that must be like, but it sure sounded like something he would need to keep pretty quiet if they were as dangerous as Killua claimed.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:07 pm
"Well, my mom's not involved in it that often," Killua clarified, "my grandpa is pretty much retired and only takes really special jobs, my younger brother is still training, and my little sister doesn't have any potential for it - so not everyone, I guess. My dad and my two older brothers take the majority of the jobs now, and they've been grooming me to take over the family practically since I was born."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:14 pm
This was pretty cool actually, Killua must know all kinds of things if he was trained for something like assassination.... then again Gon didn't know all what it took to be an assassin, but from what he had seen from the day already he must be good at a lot of physical things.
"Won't they come looking for you?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:16 pm
Killua shrugged, "Maybe eventually. See, they always told me that I should always avoid going to Kodo, and they think that they have me trained so well that they'd probably never guess that I actually came here. So I think I'll be good for a while."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:22 pm
"Ohh, so you thought it through." Gon noted with a nod.
straightening back up and lowering his arms so that Treecko had to clamber back onto his shoulder, Gon started to get back to work removing his other shoe. "But why did they tell you to avoid Kodo?" THAT didn't make any sense.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:26 pm
Killua looked at Gon with his brow furrowed in surprise and disbelief. "What, you came here to be a trainer without even knowing about the region?" He supposed it wouldn't have been a big deal in a region like Johto that was known to be pretty much secure, but still. "Team Rocket occupies this region. It's not exactly known for being a safe place."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:28 pm
Having successfully tugged his second boot off, and dropping it down with the other one, he turned back to Killua with a confused interest. "what? No. I got on the boat to the nearest place that would let me take a license test." He admitted.
"Team Rocket?" He asked, crossing his legs and placing both hands on his ankles "Who's Team Rocket?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:33 pm
"Team Rocket's, uhh... I'm not sure what you'd call it. Sort of like the pokemon mafia?" Killua shook it off, assuming the meaning was clear enough without having a perfect word for it. "From what I've seen on the news, they've been causing a looot of issues in this region for a long time. Stealing people's pokemon, breaking into places, getting folks seriously injured... I haven't read that there have been a whole lot of deaths, but from the kinds of incidents that have happened, I don't think it's because they're not capable of it. You know," he raised a finger in emphasis, "someone once took out a hit on the boss of Team Rocket with my dad. It was the only time I ever heard him complain about a job - said it wasn't worth the money."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:38 pm
Gon listened closely, attentively. As Killua finished talking though Gon leaned back up and slouched a little where he was sitting, bringing up a hand to his chin as he thoughtfully repeated in a low voice "Team Rocket, huh?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:25 pm
Killua watched Gon's contemplation, then added, "You should probably look into it when you get a chance if you wanna stay here. If I've got the right impression, it's kind of a big deal."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff