Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Steel Lapin

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:12 am
FOR ALL PLAYERS WHO HAVE OMEGA RUBY/ALPHA SAPPHIRE, PLEASE GO TO YOUR MYSTERY GIFT, SELECT RECEIVE GIFT, AND VIA INTERNET. I WILL NOT SPOIL THE GIFT, BUT YOU MUST ACT SOON, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHEN THIS EVENT WILL BE OVER

This only applies to North America at the moment. Please don't spoil it for others either, as I was absolutely over joyed when I found out what it was. The only hint I can give is Shiny.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:06 pm
Steel Lapin
FOR ALL PLAYERS WHO HAVE OMEGA RUBY/ALPHA SAPPHIRE, PLEASE GO TO YOUR MYSTERY GIFT, SELECT RECEIVE GIFT, AND VIA INTERNET. I WILL NOT SPOIL THE GIFT, BUT YOU MUST ACT SOON, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHEN THIS EVENT WILL BE OVER

This only applies to North America at the moment. Please don't spoil it for others either, as I was absolutely over joyed when I found out what it was. The only hint I can give is Shiny.

o3o you do realize people can just type in "Pokemon Oras events" and click Serebii and they'll tell you? XD hell on the 21rst we get a sharpedo + megastone, find that kinda dumb since we already get a sharpedo + megastone by talking to a team aqua person but whatever o3o  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Steel Lapin

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:08 pm
shadowabyss1301
Steel Lapin

o3o you do realize people can just type in "Pokemon Oras events" and click Serebii and they'll tell you? XD hell on the 21rst we get a sharpedo + megastone, find that kinda dumb since we already get a sharpedo + megastone by talking to a team aqua person but whatever o3o

That is their choice. >.> I am making a public service announcement so people can just go do it and be surprised by the result, even if they can look it up. Mhmm. But knowing it changes on the 21st is helpful. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:10 pm
Steel Lapin
shadowabyss1301
Steel Lapin

That is their choice. >.> I am making a public service announcement so people can just go do it and be surprised by the result, even if they can look it up. Mhmm. But knowing it changes on the 21st is helpful. xD

i check it every so often and fyi, the event ends at... the 14th people~! o3o so you have been warned~!

And idk i like these events but i'm OCD about the fact i'm the OT, if i'm not the OT, i literally give no funks about that pokemon xD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:19 am
btw if anyone wants to interact with Claude or Renji. Claude at the cafe salvatore, and Renji was dropped off at the town square o3o  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:56 am
shadowabyss1301
btw if anyone wants to interact with Claude or Renji. Claude at the cafe salvatore, and Renji was dropped off at the town square o3o

I could have Ichiro go interact with Renji :3  

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Hitsukei
shadowabyss1301

I could have Ichiro go interact with Renji :3

sure why not XD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:46 am
Hitsukei

Sorry, laughing my ars off because of what you said in the OOC XD Looking up to Renji as a role model is a horrible choice XD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Steel Lapin

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:43 pm
Since this is so minor, where would one go to pick up their starter pokemon, as we are doing preseason for school to start. I am asking for a friend. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:54 pm
Steel Lapin
Since this is so minor, where would one go to pick up their starter pokemon, as we are doing preseason for school to start. I am asking for a friend. xD

if you're allowing the school to decide on what pokemon you get, you would have to wait for the main rp to start.  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:48 pm
shadowabyss1301
Hitsukei

Sorry, laughing my ars off because of what you said in the OOC XD Looking up to Renji as a role model is a horrible choice XD

Haha, I know, right? Looking up to Renji as a rolemodel is probably a disastrous life choice xD I couldn't help myself. Given Ichiro's personality, gulible nature and tndancy to turn the other cheek, it's almost an inevitability. Good luck getting rid of Ichiro now, Renji xP  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:12 pm
Hitsukei

i gotta respect the fact hes trying REALLY hard to see the good in him when there really isn't any good XD

Prairiefox

XD if Renji ever crosses the line, please do let me know because i sometimes worry if i'm pissing people off unknowingly with Renji since he has like no filter XD

Also, your chick really not gonna like the nickname hes gonna call her for like 6 months after this XD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:25 pm
Dude it's perfectly fine I loved reading it and I had a time trying to come up with the reaction. What find even funnier is that Renji will have her as a history teacher so this should be fun 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:44 pm
Prairiefox
Dude it's perfectly fine I loved reading it and I had a time trying to come up with the reaction. What find even funnier is that Renji will have her as a history teacher so this should be fun 3nodding

Oh god! xD i know the first thing he will say when he sees her too! XD
Either..
A.) Walks in: [sees her with a glareing expression] "...Oh, its just you ms.Molester." [takes his seat]
B.) Is already sitting: [Watches her enter] "By the by, i hear shes a molester." [glares but gives her a cockney lil smirk]

XD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:04 pm
shadowabyss1301
Prairiefox

Oh god! xD i know the first thing he will say when he sees her too! XD
Either..
A.) Walks in: [sees her with a glareing expression] "...Oh, its just you ms.Molester." [takes his seat]
B.) Is already sitting: [Watches her enter] "By the by, i hear shes a molester." [glares but gives her a cockney lil smirk]

XD

Ramona: *glares* Xatu go stand by Renji there.
Xatu: -stares deep into his future space o-o-  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games