Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Saturday Night Showdown [4/4/15] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent K McMahon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:58 pm
UPCOMING: ABYSS VS MIKEY CHI
MONEY IN THE BANK QUALIFYING MATCH

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:24 pm
The crowd was anxious to see Abyss or Mikey Chi come out, but instead, up on the titantron, showed cameras backstage in where would be the area before the curtains where wrestlers make their entrance, and it shows Mikey Chi laying there in a pool of blood, looking lifeless and carved up, sorta like this......

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The camera then shows Abyss standing over top of him with Janice, his huge 2 by 4 board with nails in it, and he raises it up high and then shouts a big shout, and then looks around and leaves, and the camera zooms in on Mikey. After several minutes of officials checking on him, they get him on a stretcher and put him into the ambulance that was called in to be there. He was transported to the hospital from there.  

THE M0NSTER ABYSS

THE M0NSTER ABYSS

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:41 pm
User Image

The theme song of Abyss begins to play, which is carnival music that switches over to heavy metal, and the crowd boos but is filled with tons of reaction, due to the fact that he just demolished Mikey chi backstage with his weapon. The lights dim red and he walks out, to mostly boos. He is holding his big 2 by 4 board inflicted with nails, and holding it over his shoulder. He walks down the ramp, not given an introduction due to the shock of the crowd and announcers, and commentators. Abyss walks down the ramp with his wrestling gear on, no coat, walking down the ramp and pushing a cameraman out of his way, before climbing on the apron and getting into the ring with his signature weapon. He walks to the other side of the ring, reaching through the ropes demanding a mic and gets one. Abyss paces around, as his theme dims down and the lights go back to normal, and the crowd is still buzzing but quiets down waiting for this lunatic monster to speak on his actions.

-crazy tone of voice- "Do you see? Do you see what I meant, about what I can do to any one of those people in the back?!!?!? Mikey Chi was just an example, of what decimation, annihilation I can do to anyone who walks in my way! Me and... Janice here. And last week, I had a match with that Samoan Scumbag, Samoa Joe" (the crowd cheers for Joe who has been on fire lately) "I had a match with him at a house show, and I was destroying him before he slipped out an escape victory and ran out of the ring like a little no good rat!! And speaking of rats, after that had happened, Randy Orton attacked me from behind, and gave me an RKO...." (the crowd cheers for Randy getting revenge) "And Randy, you may have beaten my best friend the big show tonight, but you have no idea what you have coming to you, you no good piece of scum! Because when me and my baby girl here, Janice, are finished with you, unlike Mikey Chi, you won't be still managing to breathe... " Abyss stares into the camera with Janice still over his shoulder, with his eyes open wide, not caring about any consequences he faces for nearly ending Mikey Chi's life with his dangerous killer weapon.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:43 pm
User Image

"Welcome To The Queendom" Would play out through the arena, as the audience would light up in shock to see what clips on the titantron, as many knew that the face was definitely familiar. She was Stephanie McMahon, who was the daughter of the owner, Vince McMahon, and the wife of the CEO of TNWR, The Game, and King of Kings, Triple H. She would come out on the stage with a microphone in hand, as she had a word for Abyss, who would commit such a horrific act. She would put the microphone to her lips and speak. "Abyss, how can you do such a thing to a fellow employee here? the EMT's are working with him, and we just received word that he could possibly never perform in the TNWR ring ever again! However, I must say. It definitely proves that you are the monster you say you are. But sadly, this was suppose be a Money in the bank qualifying match, and we're going to have that! Abyss, I would SUSPEND YOU or even have you LOCKED UP, but I'm dealing with other problems to deal with. These people were promised a match, so I found you a new opponent! a man that was suppose to debut weeks ago!"

Stephanie M McMahon
Captain

The PhenomenaI AJ Styles

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:47 pm
THE PHENOMENAL ONE

User Image

"Demi Gods" by Labrats ft. SlimJim would blast through the PA System as the crowd would have a reaction to how good the theme sounded. A man with a hood over his head would walk out of the curtain and through the entrance tunnel, as he would be in ring-gear, ready to compete. He had a neutral expression on his face. It's not like he was excited or not, he just didn't care at all. He would stand on the stage, as he would kneel down, and grasp the tip of his hood, pulling it down to expose his head, as the pyro sparkles would rain down from the entrance tunnel part.

Announcer: "From Gainesville, Georgia, weighing in a 215lbs, The Phenomenal A.J. Styles!"

That was his name. AJ Styles, the AJ was initials for "Allen Jones", which would be his real name. He was phenomenal, and no one could deny that. He would begin to walk down the ramp, as the pyro would start to stop after a few seconds. AJ Styles would then approach the ring, as he would look around at the fans. He would walk up the steps, that were on the side of the ring, and get onto the apron. Once then, he would then come into the ring through the second rope, and climb up the nearest turnbuckle, placing in his hands together in, that looked like DDP's signature hand sign, but it was AJ's. He would then get down, and await for anything to occur.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:48 pm
Abyss was shocked to see AJ Styles come out, a former foe of his. He sets Janice out of the ring, ready to begin a match him in his debut.  

THE M0NSTER ABYSS

The PhenomenaI AJ Styles

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:52 pm
AJ Styles would take off his hooded jacket, and T-shirt, as he would set his jacket outside of the ring, and throw his shirt in the crowd, waiting for the bell to ring, looking at Abyss.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:53 pm
As soon as the bell tolled three times, Abyss charges at AJ Styles looking to clobber him!  

THE M0NSTER ABYSS

The PhenomenaI AJ Styles

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:54 pm
AJ Would duck under Abyss, waiting for him to turn around!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:55 pm
Abyss turns around  

THE M0NSTER ABYSS

The PhenomenaI AJ Styles

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:55 pm
AJ Would jump up to Abyss's height, with an Enziguri!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:56 pm
Abyss stumbles into the ropes from the enzugiri, and then walks into the closest corner and puts his back to the pads holding his head  

THE M0NSTER ABYSS

The PhenomenaI AJ Styles generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 1!

The PhenomenaI AJ Styles

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:00 pm
After AJ hit the mat connecting the Enziguri, he would quickly get to his feet, and approach Abyss with a _ kicks to the gut!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:01 pm
Abyss was kicked in the gut in the corner  

THE M0NSTER ABYSS

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out