Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Saturday Night Showdown [4/18/15] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent K McMahon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:01 am
UPCOMING: [JOHN CENA PROMO]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

JOHN CENA - CENATION LEADER

..................................................................................................................................................

YOUR TIME IS UP, MY TIME IS NOW!
YOU CAN'T SEE ME, MY TIME IS NOW!

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The crowd started to get on their feet for the appearance of The Champ, John Cena, though the crowd knew he was about to come out. Soon the minitron displayed brightly and the entrance music of Cena's began as the instrumental began. Soon the man in skyblue would have touched down onto the stage's center as the crowd rallied together in welcoming him with all sounds. Cena didn't look happy not one bit.

Focusing back forward onto the crowd the formerly known, Chain Gang Soldier, would raise his hand firmly to his forehead inches away from touching it and then salute his arm forward and dart down to the ring. The camera view shot out-wide for fans at home seeing the beautiful view. His titantron flashing a bright skyblue and yellow along with his mini-tron and his entrance music a-blazing throughout the arena like thunder. It was nice. John slid into the ring and once in would have stood there for a bit looking at the crowd as they cheered and booed him. It made him laugh. This was the TNW:R fans. They were known to be open and honest about how they felt about anyone and they certainly had their own way of showing their emotions for Cena like they were doing tonight.

Whilst they did this, Cena would have approached the ring ropes outside and received a microphone from an official. He then started to walk around the ring hearing the crowd chant, "WE WANT LESNAR!" Loudly and clearly, this town was a fan of Brock Lesnar. Was John himself? No. Brock Lesnar showed up last week after John left although he was told he would be on the next show but Paul Heyman. Cena listened to the crowd still pacing around the ring as they chanted, "WE WANT LESNAR! WE WANT LESNAR!" slowly he rose the microphone up to his lips and then heard some more, "WE WANT LESNAR! WE WANT LESNAR!" finally Cena would began to speak even if he had to do so over them. "Brock Lesnar thinks that he can do anything he wants here in the TNWR. Well I'm here to tell ya' jack having your "manager" or whatever you want to call him, tell me you're not present when you actually are well that makes you look like the b***h. Last week instead of coming out to face me like a man Brock you hid behind those curtains and you waited until I was out of the building to then come out and make your presence known. And when you did you hurt a competitor. Dean Ambrose." the crowd popped for the Lunatic Fringe when Cena mentioned him. "Yeah, last week Brock Lesnar actually did more than just show up. He had a match against Dean Ambrose and during that match he took it too far. Brock I'm out here to tell you that if you think this place is your home; you're wrong. This place, this ring, this arena, that backstage, those locker rooms is not your home. This place is their home. These people. It's theirs. And Brock I want to make something very clear you may have gotten the best of me on a few occasions but I will beat you. I will NOT GIVE UP. I will FIGHT. It will take everything in me and even if I have to crawl out of the ring and up that ramp I will know that I had beaten you.

But you know what. Hey Brock. If this is your house then there's a stranger standing in your living room."
John would then take off his shirt and toss it into the crowd. "Brock I'm in your house right now, right? So come kick me out. Or at least try." John waited again no sign or entrance music of Brock's to even start. "COME ON BROCK. Where are you now?! Huh. Do I gotta look for you in your own house? Do I Brock?!" John would then drop his microphone waiting for Brock. Still when there was no sign he would then bend over and pick up his microphone and bring it to his mouth again. "No Brock. It's fine I've dealt with a "via satellite" opponent a time or two. If you want to appear on the mega-tron instead of coming out here Brock that's fine.

Then again how rude of me. Maybe he's sick guys. Maybe Paul's out getting his medicine right now. But I don't think Paul's gonna find it. Because last time I checked, CVS, Walgreens, none of those have any cures for PUNK b***h-ITIS."
Cena looked serious now as he was growing tired of this waiting on Brock Lesnar. "Still nothing Brock? Come on, induct me into what did you yell last week, suplex city? Come on. Give me my first class ticket there Brock. Right now! COME ON! I'D SAY YOU WOULD BE DOING ME A FAVOR. I HEAR SUPELX CITY IS NICE THIS YEAR ROUND RIGHT NOW! LETS GO!" The crowd then began to chant "SUPLEX CITY", "SUPLEX CITY", "SUPLEX CITY"! John still waited for Brock. "There you go ladies and gentlemen. That's the REAL Brock Lesnar. He's a man who hides from challenges but let me be real clear right now. This sunday, I don't care about any of Brock's accomplishments. I don't care about what he conquered. Because at Money in the Bank I'm going to conquer the conqueror. This sunday, I am going to beat Brock Lesnar..." Cena then dropped his microphone walked toward the center of the ring and then rose his arms high into into the air as his entrance music played.

User Image

John FeIix Anthony Cena

Wealthy Millionaire

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out