Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Don't Get Cold Feet! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 4:19 pm
[Fairy Tale girl]

He had to admit, he didn't expect her to start biting; it caught him by surprise and he winced as he suddenly felt her teeth sink into his arm - and found himself hoping the limb coated in pepper spray tasted good - but with her head in one spot, he wasted no time in moving out of a crouch to attempt to slam his knee into her head instead. Granted, the movement was a little awkward and restricted, given his arm was currently held pretty much in place by her teeth and he refused to let go of the small can, but he had every intention of succeeding one way or another. He had half a mind to douse her face with pepper spray as revenge if he could ever pry it from her fingers; see how she liked having her face burn for an extended period of time. Oh, who was he kidding; he had every intention of doing just that if he ever succeeded in freeing the small canister.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 4:28 pm
[Scientist]

"Awww," Pulse let the real disappointment color his voice and smiled slightly. "Still, you did actually get to see a real living Articuno. That is wonderful. Do you ever take pictures of yourself with your ditto transformed? Dittos have such amazing abilities."

Slipstream looked over the Articuno and nodded. She said simply, moving slowly towards the pair.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 5:09 pm
[Off Duty Officer]

Michiko panic even more as a third officer came upon the scene. She looks at her other Pokemon and saw that she were running ragged. She closed her eyes. Enough is enough.

She opened her eyes once again and called out, "Raindance Susanoo!!!" Susanoo looked at her in surprise and then did as he was told. And as it started to rain, she called out her last Pokemon.

"Zacharel!" As he appeared on the land she mega evolved him. "Thunder!!!"

As thunder struck the wet ground she didn't wait. She called back absol and she and Oktavia dived down again and swam away, underwater.

(Dunno if this means I am done in the ORP, or I can battle another one...let me know c smile  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 9:15 pm
[Sync]

A moment after he struck her with his knee, the girl settled and became still. Despite this, however, her grip on her pepper spray remained as stubborn as ever.

[Pulse]

"Oh, it was fantastic!" the young man replied, excited. "It was so grand and majestic! Ah, no, I'm not much for, um... 'selfies,' I think they're called?" He scratched at the back of his neck a little awkwardly. "I'm a naturalist, actually. I photograph pokemon in the wild as a part of my studies."

The small-blob-turned-large-bird arced its neck until its head was nearly sideways. "" it answered. ""

[Michiko]

((Check your PMs if you haven't already!))

The Pikachu hopped forward, raised its chubby little paws to the sky, and drew the bolt unto itself. Electricity flooded through its body and crackled out at its feet, but rather than seem uncomfortable, the electric-type looked all the more refreshed and lively for it, its red cheeks aglow with the additional power it had absorbed from the attack.

"Follow her, Pidgeot!" the female officer called, pointing in the direction of Michiko's absconding form. "She's got to come up for breath eventually!"

"You too, Butterfree!" the newly arrived officer added as he moved to join his two comrades. "Get her with Stun Spore when she's up!"

Complying immediately, the pair of flying-types darted after their target, each using their keen eyesight to keep track of the shadow below the water's surface.

From Michiko's 'dex would come a voice once more, "Testing, one two three, testing." Rook didn't know if the words would be very audible while traveling underwater, and so she paused for a moment to give the trainee time to bring the device to her ear before continuing, "Surface and withdraw your pokemon. Prepare for extraction."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 5:31 am
[Off Duty Officer]

Hearing the order, Michiko directed Oktavia to the surface of the water, but as soon as they surfaced a copper powder dusted over them, Oktavai and she couldn't move.

"Wha-" She looked up and saw the butterfree and Pidgeot from the second and third officer.

"Oktavia can you-" Her words cut off as soon as she looked at Oktavia. Winded and scared, Oktavia was paralyzed as well, panicking. Recent to the team, she's a tough girly girl but hates to any signs of weakness.

"It's alright. You will be fine." She called Oktavia back, put all her pokeballs in her pack, and used it as a buoyancy since she can barely float and the stun spore taking affect on her as well.

She held her pack close and at the ready. Whether she get's taken or extracted, she was ready to toss her pack to the nearest team rocket member. The last thing she wanted was the officers getting her pokemon.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 7:26 am
[Michiko]

As their target surfaced, the Pidgeot and Butterfree prepared to strike, darting forward to the water's surface. They were stopped, however, by a violent gust of wind that tore at their feathers and tossed them aside - a Hurricane attack. The responsible pokemon, a massive, black bat recognizable as a Noivern, swooped in through the opening its actions created and approached Michiko to close its clawed feet around her shoulders just firmly enough to carry her. If successful in this endeavor, it would then pick up speed and head towards the mountains.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 7:59 am
[???]

Michiko, holding on to her backpack in a tight grip looked up at the noivern. She have seen a noivern but none up close before.

Not knowing what to say she said the first thing that came to mind. "Are you taking me to the instructor?"

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 8:17 am
[Michiko]

"Ver," the pokemon grunted in reply. It glanced behind them to see if they were still being pursued and was satisfied to find that they had either been downed by the Hurricane or discouraged enough by the difference in strength to give up the chase.

The Noivern's unintelligible response became clearer as it began to descend towards a small clearing where the mission elite waited. The dragon-type was careful to set Michiko's feet on the ground before releasing her shoulders and landing.

"Can you run?" Rook said, turning in preparation to get moving. "We need to get away from this area quickly."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 10:45 am
[???]

Michiko strapped on her backpack and then checked her ankles.

When she was satisfied that there wasn't any swelling, she tighten her hat on her head.

"Yes. I am able to run."

She kept her face neutral, but on the inside her feelings were in turmoil, raging inside her. She thought best to school her feelings and do what she was told. No need to get in trouble or more in trouble.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 11:08 am
[Michiko]

Rook nodded, satisfied with the answer. "Boom," she said, addressing the Noivern, "head north. Draw the police into the city, then return to the base." The bat-like pokemon ducked its head to nod in understanding and pushed off of the ground with a great flap of its wings, swinging back around towards the beach to attract the attention of the officers.

As her pokemon left, Rook gestured towards the trees. "Follow me; we're returning to the van. Move quickly but carefully - try not to leave too much evidence that we could be tracked by, like broken branches and displaced dirt and the like. Boom should keep them off our trail, but we can't be too cautious."

That said, the elite began to move through the forested area towards their destination.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 12:25 pm
[???]

Michiko nodded and left with the instructor. She watched the noivern move farther away and as they moved in the opposite direction.

When the Noivern was too far away to see with the naked eye she turned to look at her instructor.

She didn't know how much trouble she was in, but she felt the fault entirely fall on her. To her, she felt like she failed. "I'm sorry ma'am."

Those were little words but she felt like no other words can describe how she felt and how sorry she was.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 1:14 pm
[Michiko]

"You're a trainee, and this is a training exercise," Rook replied, keeping her eyes straight ahead as she navigated towards the van's location. "I'd much rather you mess up out here, with me standing by to help, than out in the field on a real mission. If you learned something, then it wasn't a waste. Keep this experience close to your heart, reflect on it, consider where things went wrong and how you could have avoided it - then use it to improve yourself in the future."

As the elite finished offering her insights on the incident, the unmarked Rocket vehicle came into view from between the trees, and the woods opened up into the clearing that served as the training mission's temporary base camp.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 1:41 pm
[Artist]

Humm. Well she didn't seem to have spotted him, did she? One, two, three... was that a fourth pokeball around her neck? Yes, it was. Could he get all four? He certainly hoped so but if not then the three on her portfolio would do fine.

KO drifted quietly off the road still a fair distance away from the girl and crouched down beside Regent. Once he had the dark type's attention he held up two fingers - second move - and then pointed at the girl.

Regent nodded understanding and slunk closer to the target while his trainer hunkered down behind a bush and then, once in range, he unleashed a Confuse Ray upon her.

Duke had seen KO move off to give instructions to Regent and so when the eeveeloution appeared and struck the Raichu took that as his own cue and rushed forward with Quick Attack in an attempt to snatch up the trio of pokeballs on her portfolio. If successful he intended to make good his escape with another Quick Attack.

KO meanwhile had his hand hovering over his other pokeballs in case Regent's attack wasn't enough to prevent the girl from retaliating and backup was required.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 1:54 pm
[???]

Michiko nodded. "Yes. I understand." She learned...that this was a team effort. Both pokemon and team members help pull off a mission.

As they got to a clearing she also chastised herself. She has to also be patient, she felt she rushed in and never thought that one through.

He was an officer. Of course he would have ways to contact other officers in the area.

She looked around, breaking her thought. "Are we the only ones here?"

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 2:37 pm
[KO]

"Huh...?!" Startled by the transient dancing light, the crouching girl leaned her weight to a side to seat herself more steadily on the ground, landing partially on her portfolio. With her eyes dizzied by the effects of the Confuse Ray, she couldn't quite make out what the blur was that raced past her, but she felt the portfolio shift under her, jostled but not quite dislodged. "Nooo!" she cried, gathering up the flat, black case into her arms and hugging it against her chest. "My application portfolio!"

[Michiko]

"There are two more," Rook answered. "Grunts Kyle and Clancy - likely on the other side of the van, unless they went somewhere while I was gone. Pulse also returned earlier, but since his acquisition was unsuccessful, he set out again."

She walked around to the other side of the vehicle to take up her previous place by the open sliding side door, nodding to the Rockets who were there.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff