Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Searching for Literate Role Players (1 x 1 Always) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:00 am
MultiAsh

Hello Ash =)

I was wondering if you would be interested in this idea: Link  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:20 am
FemmeValentine
Hello Ash =)

I was wondering if you would be interested in this idea: Link

I really like that idea. ^.^ It sounds very interesting, and I think it would make a wonderful role play. Which role were you hoping to be?

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:45 am
MultiAsh

I really like that idea. ^.^ It sounds very interesting, and I think it would make a wonderful role play. Which role were you hoping to be?

Oh cool!
I can be either role so you can choose first. =)

The subplots are just general ideas to, so changes/additions are welcome. I'm sure I can come up with other subplots as well if none of those strike your interest.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:54 am
FemmeValentine
Oh cool!
I can be either role so you can choose first. =)

The subplots are just general ideas to, so changes/additions are welcome. I'm sure I can come up with other subplots as well if none of those strike your interest.

Ah, I see. I'm honestly leaning towards the female master with father issues, because she seems like she would be a really fun character to play. She sort of reminds me of a character I wrote in one of my stories where she was really attached to her servant/ brother, but still acted all high and mighty. xD

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:58 am
MultiAsh

Ah, I see. I'm honestly leaning towards the female master with father issues, because she seems like she would be a really fun character to play. She sort of reminds me of a character I wrote in one of my stories where she was really attached to her servant/ brother, but still acted all high and mighty. xD

Ok, that is fine with me. 3nodding ;-; Sounds really adorable for that matter... ;-;

Did you want to do one of the subplots, or have ideas of your own?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:05 pm
FemmeValentine
Ok, that is fine with me. 3nodding ;-; Sounds really adorable for that matter... ;-;

Did you want to do one of the subplots, or have ideas of your own?

I think I've got an idea for a subplot that's gonna mix in with one of yours, but sound pretty similar to another subplot you had. So, I'm thinking maybe the girl does get bored easily, but she sneaks out of the manor whenever she can, because most of her father's employees won't let her leave the manor on her own. On her outings, she causes all sorts of trouble, mainly stealing from organizations that need money for their own causes, and she spends it on whatever she wants.

On one of her outings, she steals some money from the freedom fighters, and spends it on some things for her newest servant, but when the freedom fighters come to her home to investigate about the missing money, she flaunts the items she used the money to buy it with instead of denying that she ever stole to begin with, and that's what sparks the freedom fighters to want to free the slaves in her possession.

That's just sort of what I was thinking, but we don't have to go with it. ^.^;

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:18 pm
MultiAsh
I think I've got an idea for a subplot that's gonna mix in with one of yours, but sound pretty similar to another subplot you had. So, I'm thinking maybe the girl does get bored easily, but she sneaks out of the manor whenever she can, because most of her father's employees won't let her leave the manor on her own. On her outings, she causes all sorts of trouble, mainly stealing from organizations that need money for their own causes, and she spends it on whatever she wants.

On one of her outings, she steals some money from the freedom fighters, and spends it on some things for her newest servant, but when the freedom fighters come to her home to investigate about the missing money, she flaunts the items she used the money to buy it with instead of denying that she ever stole to begin with, and that's what sparks the freedom fighters to want to free the slaves in her possession.

That's just sort of what I was thinking, but we don't have to go with it. ^.^;
It all sounds good up until that being the reason the freedom fighter are using to free the slaves. e.e Seems so insincere of them. xD lol

What if all that could happen but instead of that sparking their want, what if that's how they find out she has slaves in the first place and then they can become their radical selves and try to free them.

Also just an extra idea you can nix it if you don't want to add it(no problem at all)
But what is she got twin slaves for her birthday? I don't mind playing both, and they can be boys. But it's just an idea.

Do you think her and the slave(s) should be about the same age or have an age gap?

One more thing: if this isn't really something you want to do I have another idea for an rp. It is a Master/slave rp, but the Master is a dude(i don't mind being the Master)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:24 pm
FemmeValentine
It all sounds good up until that being the reason the freedom fighter are using to free the slaves. e.e Seems so insincere of them. xD lol

What if all that could happen but instead of that sparking their want, what if that's how they find out she has slaves in the first place and then they can become their radical selves and try to free them.

Also just an extra idea you can nix it if you don't want to add it(no problem at all)
But what is she got twin slaves for her birthday? I don't mind playing both, and they can be boys. But it's just an idea.

Do you think her and the slave(s) should be about the same age or have an age gap?

One more thing: if this isn't really something you want to do I have another idea for an rp. It is a Master/slave rp, but the Master is a dude(i don't mind being the Master)

Hm.. I like the idea of the twins xD Maybe they would be around the same age as her, but just a bit older. But, considering I've been the Master a lot, I wanna hear want your other Master x Slave idea is, where the Master's a dude. Throw it at me!

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:29 pm
MultiAsh

Hm.. I like the idea of the twins xD Maybe they would be around the same age as her, but just a bit older. But, considering I've been the Master a lot, I wanna hear want your other Master x Slave idea is, where the Master's a dude. Throw it at me!

Ok cool!

The other idea would be that this man inherits the possessions and riches from his father or some other relative. And included in these possessions is a slave. Now this can go either way: the slave could have been beaten down and is now a traumatic wreck of an existence that he has to 'heal' and what not or she is a fiery thing that he has to tame. I mean she knows her place and all, but his relative was apparently very loose with her, and the man who inherited everything is very strict and composed, but not cruel and he thinks she... or he(slave gender is determined by you) should act a certain way because they are a slave.

There are a few subplot ideas to go with this to I think. they need ironing out though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:37 pm
FemmeValentine
Ok cool!

The other idea would be that this man inherits the possessions and riches from his father or some other relative. And included in these possessions is a slave. Now this can go either way: the slave could have been beaten down and is now a traumatic wreck of an existence that he has to 'heal' and what not or she is a fiery thing that he has to tame. I mean she knows her place and all, but his relative was apparently very loose with her, and the man who inherited everything is very strict and composed, but not cruel and he thinks she... or he(slave gender is determined by you) should act a certain way because they are a slave.

There are a few subplot ideas to go with this to I think. they need ironing out though.

Ooh. I really like this idea better than the first one, to be honest. As for the subplots, I'm not so sure what you had in mind, but you can lay them all out on me.

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:57 pm
MultiAsh

Ooh. I really like this idea better than the first one, to be honest. As for the subplots, I'm not so sure what you had in mind, but you can lay them all out on me.

Subplots depend on the details of the general story case being ironed out like what kind of slave she is(beaten or unruly).

As for basic sub plots:

x- The master could have inherited debt instead of riches, which in turn he could dispute and earn enemies that wish to do him harm. They could take it out on his slave, and kidnap her or some s**t.

x- Next I was thinking that he could be an air pirate(because I'm stuck on Steampunk lately) and they could be trying to capture lightening to sell and what not. So if she/he is an unruly slave here, then this could cause some amusing scenes with him and her/him in front of his hardened pirate crew. lol But then she/he could have overheard some sort of conspiracy against him, and since she/he isn't sure if she wants to be his completely could withhold this from him at first. She/he also has the option of turning against him. e.e but that part of the idea makes my heart sad.

x- and one more - Maybe there is some sort of dispute between who should actually get the possessions, but he has already gotten the slave and by the time the dispute surfaces they could have bonded. Now he doesn't want to lose her. and if all goes according to their wants, then the disputing relatives could kind of do a house raid, steal all of his s**t and kidnap her, leading him to find them and go ape s**t. This definitely needs ironing out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:05 pm
FemmeValentine
Subplots depend on the details of the general story case being ironed out like what kind of slave she is(beaten or unruly).

As for basic sub plots:

x- The master could have inherited debt instead of riches, which in turn he could dispute and earn enemies that wish to do him harm. They could take it out on his slave, and kidnap her or some s**t.

x- Next I was thinking that he could be an air pirate(because I'm stuck on Steampunk lately) and they could be trying to capture lightening to sell and what not. So if she/he is an unruly slave here, then this could cause some amusing scenes with him and her/him in front of his hardened pirate crew. lol But then she/he could have overheard some sort of conspiracy against him, and since she/he isn't sure if she wants to be his completely could withhold this from him at first. She/he also has the option of turning against him. e.e but that part of the idea makes my heart sad.

x- and one more - Maybe there is some sort of dispute between who should actually get the possessions, but he has already gotten the slave and by the time the dispute surfaces they could have bonded. Now he doesn't want to lose her. and if all goes according to their wants, then the disputing relatives could kind of do a house raid, steal all of his s**t and kidnap her, leading him to find them and go ape s**t. This definitely needs ironing out.

Ooh. Those are tough choices, but I think I'm gonna go with the third subplot. There are relatives that are wanting his father's possessions, including the slave, and they raid his house and steal his stuff, including her, and he goes all crazy when he finds them. It does need some work, but I do like that one.

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:18 pm
MultiAsh
Ooh. Those are tough choices, but I think I'm gonna go with the third subplot. There are relatives that are wanting his father's possessions, including the slave, and they raid his house and steal his stuff, including her, and he goes all crazy when he finds them. It does need some work, but I do like that one.

lol ok. Did you have any ideas that would help work out the kinks?
And also, would you like to move to PMs for plotting?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:24 pm
FemmeValentine
lol ok. Did you have any ideas that would help work out the kinks?
And also, would you like to move to PMs for plotting?

Doing it here for plotting should be just fine. As for working out the kinks.. Hm.. We know that the relatives are jealous, and what they really want is money. So, what better way to get back at the master than to hire thugs to ransack his house and steal valuable items, and slaves? That way, their fingers are mostly clean, and they think they're getting away with robbery.

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:36 pm
MultiAsh

Doing it here for plotting should be just fine. As for working out the kinks.. Hm.. We know that the relatives are jealous, and what they really want is money. So, what better way to get back at the master than to hire thugs to ransack his house and steal valuable items, and slaves? That way, their fingers are mostly clean, and they think they're getting away with robbery.

Yea that would be ok.

I was thinking that the relatives could be these 2 spoiled cousins. And it was his Uncle that he inherited all of the stuff from. But since he's not a direct heir, they could be disputing that. Then in court, they could lose, and the next day or so everything could be ransacked at night, and the thugs could knock him out/overpower him when he investigates. so there's a clean getaway.

What do you think?

Also, would you like to use anime or realistic pictures? I can go either way on that to.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff