Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:27 pm
BlackFireKitsune

Sync has come across... A Skull Fossil!

Fossil Prize!  
Akira Midoriyama generated a random number between 1 and 12 ... 5!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:24 am
[Outside Scree] (The RGN is from last time since I forgot to do it)

As Akira half-heartedly searched on his knees at the cave's entrance, he noticed a guy and a girl coming out from the left path. Getting to his feet, he waved to them to get their attention.

"Excuse me!" the brown-haired young man called. "Sorry to bother you, but, um...I'm looking for a friend of mine and I'm not sure which way he went. You didn't see him where you were, would you have?"

He held up his hand to indicate six feet. "He's this tall, has blonde, spiky hair, and a lot of face piercings. I tried to call him, but I couldn't reach him. Guessing reception's pretty bad in there."

Chibi_Kokoro143
Shaddaling

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

~Twilight...Angel~ generated a random number between 1 and 12 ... 6!

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:48 am
[Left Chamber]

Twilight was new to this whole Team Rocket thing. She found it all pretty interesting though. Especially now... She always thought it was pretty neat to see fossils... She would have to see what it is she could find! Maybe she could find some other little things... Just something to occupy her time since she was here.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:49 am
Akira Midoriyama

Chibi_Kokoro143

[Outside Scree]

"Def not, afraid I haven't seen him and would have remembered someone like that if I have seen him, but I haven't been here all that long," Lex replied as he stepped out, looking over the young man. "Wouldn't be surprise, rock seems rather thick and that been known to mess with reception."

He found a seat a little bit away, claiming a rock as a chair and set his fossil in his lap. "If you are looking for fossils though, I had really good luck out here and your friend is bound to come outside."As much as Lex knew this was the only exit.

"He does seem rather handy. I rather want a fighting type, thinking of a Blaziken." Lex admitted. "Be nice to have someone to practice Akido with."

Sideways replied, thinking slightly back during winter and the dark chocolaty scented drinks his trainer preferred.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:51 am
Akira Midoriyama

Akira has come across... A Helix Fossil!

Fossil Prize!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:54 am
~Twilight...Angel~

Twilight has come across... An Aron!

Pokémon Prize!  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:10 am
[Outside Scree]

Michiko nodded once to the man for agree with Lex. She really didn't want to talk to anyone else, especially if she didn't know if he was a Rocket member or not.

She parked it on a rock and took out her camera. "A Blaziken is nice. If I was going for a fighting type, a muscular hawlucha, a regal lucario, or a stunning heracross would do for me. I really like those pokemon."

Ibarra giggled and twirled around, happy to be outside. He squealed. Snap parked his lazy bum in the shade. He yawned before going back to sleep.

Shaddaling

Akira Midoriyama

Tymiko generated a random number between 1 and 12 ... 11!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:33 am
[Right Chamber]

"Nice to meet you, Abel," the girl answered, taking his offered hand in a firm handshake with a smile. "I'm Tymiko; Ty for short. And yeah, I'm their trainer...though I'm sorry to say that I scared them off for a bit, which must have been when they found you. Thanks for watching over them, however long or short that might have been. I'm not sure what I'd do if it turned out some Rockets had found them instead."

Deciding it was alright to set Distance down, Ty did so and glanced around for Fathom to make sure he hadn't gone too far off. It seemed he had found a dull pebble and was batting it around a bit. Was he being moody? That was odd...

"That's Fathom and the Umbreon is his daughter, Distance. Your Espeon is lovely, by the way," she added regarding the pokemon in wonder. "What's its name? Did you two come here looking for any fossils in particular?"

The Vaporeon nodded respectfully to the Espeon. has been a while. We've been good, thanks. Reconciled with our trainer and all.> Swatting the pebble with his tail to hear it echo in the caverns below, he decided to hunt some more.

you,> Distance gushed, blushing darkly even as she was set down and ran over to the other eeveeloutions.

Tymiko

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:45 am
[Right chamber]

Abel smiled and shook her hand in return. "Tymiko," he repeated to better commit it to memory. "That's a pretty cool name. And no worries," the blond said with another dismissive wave at the thought, "all that matters is you guys are back together again. Fathom and Distance, huh? Those are cool names too, and they both look awesome," he remarked as he glanced between the two eeveelutions.

"Oh, thanks." The blond smiled and gestured to his companion, "His name's Isaac. And no, nothing in particular, really, just came to see what we could find - if anything. What about you?"

the espeon replied with a nod of his head, remembering back when he'd met them and they hadn't had their trainer. For Distance he smiled an amused, pleased smile and said,  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:47 am
[Outside Scree] (Keeping the Helix Fossil, thank you~!)

"Oh, alright," Akira answered the blonde, face falling a bit, but forced a smile. "Thanks for letting me know. Maybe I'll just wait here a little longer, then." He nodded in acknowledgement to the girl and pokemon accompanying the guy. Then he went back to absently searching the ground, if only to have something to do to keep his mind off of worrying about Adam.

"Whoa...is this...?" Brown eyes blinked as he found a stone embossed with a spiral-shaped form. "...You're right! Looks like there's a lot out here after all." He might have tried to ask the other guy more about it, but he seemed involved in his own conversation with the girl. Opting to leave them be, Akira returned to his fossil hunt, scouring the ground with a little more enthusiasm than before.

Wait 'til Adam sees this...

Chibi_Kokoro143
Shaddaling

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

Tymiko generated a random number between 1 and 12 ... 6!

Tymiko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:03 am
[Right Chamber] (ACK...this RNG is for Akira's last post since I forgot to include it again.)

"Thanks! Abel is, too!" she remarked, amused. "Yeah, names can be pretty fun. And thanks for the compliments, but I worry it'll go to their heads." Grinning, she watched the pokemon interact. "Isaac, huh? I could be wrong, but I think I get why Distance was so eager to go to you guys now." And maybe why Fathom is acting a bit oddly, she thought. But it's not like he doesn't flirt, either!

"Me? Well I thought it'd be fun to just go treasure hunting and see what we could find, too. To think that we might be able to bring creatures from millions of years ago back to life, though...it sounds exciting." She tilted her head wonderingly. "Before you know it, they might find out how to bring people back to life, too. Not sure if that would be a good thing, though..."

Fathom answered, glancing at Isaac meaningfully, trouble.>

Distance threw her father an incredulous look before casting the Espeon a look of pure delight. She twirled in a small circle, as if chasing her tail, to check her own appearance. Why hadn't she thought to do that before? Stupid!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:30 am
Chibi_Kokoro143

Akira Midoriyama

[Outside Scree]

"I rather have a taller humanoid shape one.. specially if we are going to practice tosses." And he might be a smidgen enraptured in fire types. Lex shifted the fossil, keeping a good grip on it and check the light source before nodding. "Take a few shots and tell me when you are done, then I'll wrap this one and get out the next."

Sideways grinned sharply and started prancing about the scree's rock and idly exploring.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:20 pm
Tymiko

Tymiko has come across... A Zubat!

Pokémon Prize!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:27 pm
Akira Midoriyama

Akira has come across... A lump of coal!

Booby Prize!  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:32 pm
[Left Chamber] (I'll keep the Arom, thank you <3)

As Twilight turned around to check another area, she saw it there, so close she almost tripped on it.

"What the heck?" She looked down at the little Aron that was there, "Did you want something little guy?" She patted it's head and then went to continue on. But it wouldn't let her get too far without her. It stayed right on her heels as she continued to look back at it.

Finally she spoke to it again, "Alright, you wanna come? Then let's head out of here." The little Aron followed her right out of the cave as she sighed a bit. "No fossil, but at least I seem to have a new friend!"

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff