Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAID] Stag Party Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:50 pm
Kyle made his way back to Slender, reaching a hand out to try and feel through the illusion wall he had created. touching a huge poof of fur Kyle spoke "You can drop the Illusions now."

Almost the moment he had said that, everything that the Zoroark had been creating dropped, Slender slouched forward breathing a little heavier behind his mask
"Good work." He patted Slenders shoulder.

With the Zoroark crouching where he had been standing in rest, Kyle returned to the others to help gather uniforms.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:53 pm
(Jerome)

Rook deftly disrobed the Ranger who most closely matched her physique (thankfully there was someone who was short enough to provide a uniform that more or less fit) and gathered the material up in her arms, her Rotom and Vespiquen hovering near her and keeping an eye on the unconscious Rangers. She looked to Jerome as he addressed herself and Claire, and she understood in a moment the concern he was voicing. The small elite gave a sideways frown as she considered the situation. "I get where you're coming from," she said, "but I really would feel a lot better about our odds if you stayed with us, being one of the three agents in our group. Undercover aptitude aside, we could use your experience and battle capabilities for if - or when - things turn hairy. Sorry to force that role on you; if it makes things easier, you can hang in the back and make yourself out to be the silent type."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:59 pm
"He doesn't really need to make himself out to be the silent type thankfully." Kyle added, with his arms full of the uniform that looked like it would best fit him, along with the ranger's belt and gear.
"He's usually a man of few words."

Jerome glanced to Kyle at that comment, and shrugged lightly with a single nod of his head. He could do that easy enough.

"I don't think it will be that big of a problem." Kyle continued, addressing the Elite's more fully as he walked over. "Kalo's is all about really weird and outlandish fashion statements, especially from the City Diantha's from. You should see the disasters she puts on that cause a riot of fashion delight."
He looked to Jerome "Just play it off."

That didn't really make him feel much more confident about him drawing the wrong kind of attention, but at least it gave him a reason to go with the team. "Aight' I got it."
Anything involving the Pokemon League, Jerome didn't want to just sit back becasue he decided to inject ink into his eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:07 pm
Tambrey breathed a small sigh of relief.
It was a small thing, sure, but she really hadn't wanted to have to wear the shorts from the uniform... Why on earth did they make the uniforms like this anyway? Surely it wasn't exactly practical field wear...

"Thank you, Shadow." Tambrey smiled, choosing to use the grunt's codename while in the field and mused to herself about, perhaps, needing to use her own codename, but dismissed the idea, for the umpteenth time, for the moment "You really don't have to but if you honestly don't mind? I just, um... I don't really like shorts much." Especially when they look like that, she added mentally.
"Oh, don't worry... I should have had Neph restrain my target first, but I simply didn't plan effectively enough. A restrained target is easier to knock out, after all... If I had, I'd probably have been able to help faster. Still we managed, right? So far so good?"

~~~---~~~

While Tambrey had successfully managed to acquire trousers on purpose, Clancy had, in gathering uniforms, and helping move rangers off the path, accidentally acquired shorts... He wouldn't, however, discover this until he changed...  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shawn Darrow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:21 pm
"No problem," the tan kid answered amicably as he traded her uniform for the one he'd taken. "I don't mind. I've never really worn shorts before, so I don't even know if I'd like 'em or not. Besides, least I can do to make up for my sloppiness with 'Blondie'," he added, using Clancy's name for him. "And yeah! We did good. These may not all be in perfect condition, but at least they're something." He went behind a tree to go change.

A few minutes later...

"Holy sh-! When you said 'shorts', I didn't know you meant short shorts! How do people wear these things?!"

For a kid used to wearing baggy clothes too big for him, this was beyond weird. Now he thought he knew what people meant by the phrase, 'riding up'. He pulled his new cap low over his spiky hair, hiding his embarrassed face under the brim. Oh well; a disguise was a disguise. Maybe these cuts and marks could be considered fashionable. A worn soldier look, maybe...?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:21 pm
Clancy
When Clancy stood from getting his uniform, He would find a large purple, half glowing dark type floating in front of him, drifting forward into his face with a pointed malicious smirk on his face.
Bro's plan had gone well and he knew it, He also didn't forget the s**t stain who had not only been against the plan only becasue he was a pokemon, but also chose to insult him.
He growled threateningly, pointing to the man he had knocked out and was still laying face down on in the dirt with his hands tied to his ankles.
To add emphasis he then jabbed his finger into the Grunt's chest. Grunt?>  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:28 pm
Shadow
Back at the jet, Kyle wasn't completely pleased with the state of his uniform, it wasn't the worse... a few others had it worse off than he did, and at least it fit him well.
At Shadow's expense he couldn't help a notable snort of laughter.
"Lucky for you men in women's fashion is a thing here too, They'll think your a** in those would be so cute."

He took a moment to primp his jacket in the mirror, admiring that he made this uniform look good. glancing over at shadow from his angle in the mirror.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:28 pm
Bro

"Woah! Bloody 'ell! Ya tryin' t' give me a bloody 'eart attack y' weird Cheshire Cat impersonator?!" The redhead gave a start as he found himself looking at Bro... who then proceeded to point at things.. jabber in a way the grunt couldn't understand like KO could... and poke him in the chest.
"Y'... hungry? Y' want a uniform? I ain't got no damned pokécritter treats, and you're a bloody ghost! You don't need no flamin' duds... So... uh," He decided to try something and made a motion with a free hand, once he shifted the clothes to one arm "shoo! Shoo! Go on and get back t' your master, bloody thing..."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:31 pm
Clancy
Bro squinted one eye at the human as he just continued to mock Bro. It was when he called Jerome his master that the Gengar clicked his teeth, shrugged, and with a quick lash out threw a punch right at Clancy's face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:36 pm
Bro

Well he certainly wasn't prepared for that.
He took the punch to the face, his eyes widening a second before Bro made contact, as he realised what was about to happen.
The redhead was knocked down, clothes spilling over him as he went over.
He thankfully wasn't knocked out, but his eyes were incredulous as he looked at Bro.
"You bloody 'it me! Bloody wanker! I flamin' knew y' weren't tame! Oi!" He called for Jerome "Call your damned monster off! It's bloody attackin' me now! Damned things attackin' it's own team mates!"
He gingerly felt for his face. Great. He was going to have a bruise...  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:40 pm
Tambrey could help but cringe a little with some guilt as Shadow called out, and she then saw the result of the trade...
Yes. She really really didn't want to wear those.
She did feel bad that Shadow had traded with her though.
"Um..." She tried not to develop a second-hand blush and to keep a straight face. "You look. Nice. They, um, suit you?" She tried, and gave up, but more sincerely offered "Sorry..."

She was much happier with the uniform she got to wear, though it was a little battered and scuffed up. Her legs, and more importantly, the zig-zag scars on them, were covered nicely.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:57 pm
Bro grabbed a fist full of Clancy's shirt and yanked up him a little scowling down at him as the spines along his back prickled dangerously.

The call of his name being called drew his attention, and upon seeing Bro bearing down on the Grunt that had been giving him issues during the plan making the older gangster took off to reach the Gengar before he punched the man again.
"Hey- hey hey man C'mon, now ain't the time, yea?"

Bro protested, looking over at Jerome with a savage disapproval, still gripping onto Clancy's shirt. He knew Jerome couldn't understand the words, but there was no question that he understood the situation.

"Later, aight? We got a job. Later" Jerome tried reasoning, not taking his hand off of Bro's arm.

A few seconds passed of Bro seething at Jerome, before he thrust Clancy backward. throwing up a few more gang signs at the man, that probably meant all kinds of pleasant things before drifting off back to the jet. Leaving Jerome to linger by Clancy, watching him go.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:06 pm
Bro/Jerome

Oh 'eck! The damned creature was gonna eat him or something! Clancy tried to shrink back from the angry bristling ghost, his skin going quite a bit paler.

When Jerome successfully defused the situation though, he breathed a sigh of relief, ran a hand through his hair, and smiled grimly, watching Bro warily as he went off.

The grunt then, perhaps unwisely, turned to Jerome.
"I think y're monster's bloody 'ungry 'r summat. Damned thing started jabberin' at me then attacked me..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:26 pm
Clancy
As Clancy talked Jerome turned toward him, smoothly and calmly, with a level tone in his voice, though there was something predatory about the way he locked eyes with Clancy, having to look up slightly to do so.
"I ain't one t'throw my rank 'round, but I'm an Agent, and he's on my team. I don't give no shits bout how y'feel bout pokemon, er ghosts er what, but ya better treat him like he's an Agent, and a damn good one at that." The shorter, darker man paused to let the stare back sink in "Am I makin' m'self clear? Or we gon' have a problem?"

It had been a long time since Jerome and Bro had gotten out of the gritty violence of the streets, Team Rocket might be more infamous, but their job was certainly far less brutal then it used to be. Jerome liked that, not just for himself but for Bro, who was far quicker to violence then Jerome was, and wanted to try and keep it that way. for Bro's sake, and mental health.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:50 am
Lex

Lex called out Glit, letting the Serperior tote the sleeping women into the woods and went to change a little away from the group. Yup, those were some short shorts, the tail of his Koi fish tattoo was peaking out the bottom. It was probably a good thing he waxed considering how much leg he was showing.

He finished changing into the uniform and walked out looking between Jerome and Clancy and then tipped his head taking in Shadow and then Clancy's uniform choice.

"Well, this is going to be a fun mission." He replied and dropped the poke balls he had taken at the jet.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff