Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Naruto: A New Era Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Revan Okubo

Raging Lightning of the Clouds

Revan turned to Ashtom and his peaceful approach. He didn't know who this guy was but he was alarmed. "Noted." He responded to Ashton before turning his head to the wood golem. He charged directly at the wood golem with lightning speed to avoid her fire style attack, it was one of the most impressive fire style attacks he had ever seen. Upon impact of the wood Golem's fist he jumped on to it's arm and charged right for Mitsuki, eyes full of hate and outrage. Once he made it to the shoulder of the giant wood creature he charged a fatal amount of lightning style chakra into his right elbow. "Elbow bolt!" He said aggressively before launching himself into the air leading with his elbow. Revan's deadly shinobi taijutsu slammed into the wood creature's head, leaving a giant hole from one side of the head to the other. His next target was now Mitsuki.

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

Huntress Aria

loth17

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:37 pm

Izanami Uchiha

Jakuzure got her student to a healer. "Now stay here. I have invaders to repel." She said as she used the body flicker technique to quickly make her way to the battlefield.

Izanami retreated with her Kamui before the enemy attack connected. She then reappeared behind Mitsuki. "Senju." She growled as she held lifted up her Gunbai and brought it down in an attempt to break the girls spine.

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Azorius_Beat

Huntress_Aria

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:32 pm
Ashton
Of the Crimson tides

Ashton watched the two take down the golem and instantly change focus onto the girl before a smirk made it's way onto his lips as with another twitch the fragments left over from the Senju girl's crystal jutsu lifted up and floated over to Ashton forming a small ring around him as a small sickle slid out of his sleeve into his hand as he waited for Zero's next move leaving the other two to there own fight

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

Huntress Aria

Android E1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:11 pm
User Image

Zero Cross

The man who walks the path of both light and darkness

The wanderer

zero flooded his chakra to the daggers melting them then he jumped to the highest point to the village did series of hand signs incredibly fast the last one was demon then he said "Yin Style! Ragnarok Destruction Jutsu!" then medium size spheres appeared above the village he sent them down causing destruction trying to hit his enemies "Die i say DIIIIIIIEEEE!!!!!" at this point he gave in to his demon transformation.
Hyper_Fox2

Azorius Beat

HealingAssass1n

loth17

The Android Soldier

Huntress Aria

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Huntress Aria

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:50 pm
User Image

Mitsuki Senju

Mitsuki stumbled as her golem collapsed with a giant whole it it's head. Wood chips were flying everywhere. The golem then disappeared. Mitsuki recovered and stood up glaring at the cloud man. Then the uchiha girl appeared behind her. Mitsuki turned around. "Uchiha...so prideful and arrogant and yet you're all dead." she said back after dodging her gunbai strike. "Our date will have to wait, cloud boy." she said before winking at him. This cloud guy obviously wasn't fighting at full strength. She was determined to take him out since he was on top of the bingo book. but first she'd have to deal with the uchiha girl. She shot more crystal shards out of her finger tips at the Uchiha girl. "Wood style! Deep forest bloom!" Three giant flowers grew out of the ground fast and began spitting out poison pollen.

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:10 pm
loth17

User Image
Shayu Hiroshi
Shark Demon of the Leaf

Shayu looked at her when they got to the healer, which when they lead him to heal, he watched as the medical-nin began to use the healing jutsus on his body, wincing as his body was healed. They used their techniques to heal his internal wounds. When he began to heal a bit more, they went to go check on other patients. When one of them returned, they would find that he was gone. He left on his own when since they healed him enough that he wasn't in danger of anything. He returned to his home to get a change of clothes, wondering just what was going on in the village today.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:49 am
Ashton
Of the Crimson tides

Ashton looked up at Zero and sighed in a bored way before he did some hand-signs before summoning a few puppets and sending them towards the orbs and getting them to do hand-signs before they spread there arms out and a sealing matrix appeared and sealed all on the jutsu into themselves before they exploded due to chakra overload.
"I do hate to interrupt but that person seems to be possessed by some demonic entity, does anyone know a good sealing jutsu, i can only do medium level elemental seals" he spoke calmly keeping his eyes on Zero's direction as he summoned more puppets

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

Huntress Aria

Android E1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:41 am
User Image

Zero Cross

The wanderer

When the orbs exploded they just were replaced with two more. then he said "Do you honestly thing stopping this jutsu is possible it is like the hydra cut on head of two more take its place." then he did hand signs once more and said "Storm Style! Red Chaos Storm Jutsu!" black clouds formed then red lightning stuck the village every second
Hyper_Fox2

Azorius Beat

HealingAssass1n

loth17

The Android Soldier

Huntress Aria

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:57 am

Izanami Uchiha

Izanami activated her sharingan and let the crystal shards fly through her as if she weren't there. "Says the woman who's clan ripped themselves apart." Izanami smiled a bit. "Senju I will kill you and devour your corpse. With your clan's bloodline limits I will awaken the Rinnegan and destroy your village." Izanami made a shadow clone. The clone made a few hand signs and created a bubble of wind around the two which expanded to push the flower's poison away. Izanami then looked at the flowers. "Amaterasu." The flowers were set ablaze with the sharingan's unquenchable fire.

Jakuzure appeared behind Zero. "Stop this now." She commanded the mad ninja. "If you do not then you will be put down." Jakuzure said as she drew her chakra blade. "This will end with or without your compliance."

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Azorius_Beat

Huntress_Aria

Zero_Hirashima

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:13 pm

Revan Okubo

Raging Lightning of the Clouds

Revan had observed the Zero character who was trying to defend the village and was now causing damage to it. What a complete moron. he thought to himself. Suddenly another stranger appeared behind cross, he was too far away to he what he was saying, but it bothered him little. Someone had to put a leash on that idiot.

Revan growled at Mitsuki's comment displaying is distaste. There was no way in hell he would be beaten by her. He maintained his lightning style armor with ease as he turned to the Uchiha who girl who was after Mitsuki. He suddenly heard her say "senju" with hate in her breath. It all made sense now, this completely changed everything, this was going to be the beginning of a new rivalry. This may not even end well. He listened as she stated her plan to obtain the rinnegan. He thought of such eyes as nothing more than a rumor when he was younger. These two females must have a lot of tension with one another, two respected clans one formerly of the leaf meet in battle again. Revan will watch this one with great interest. But he still maintained his caution around his new alllies who came out of the blue. It just didn't feel right.

The poison pollen made by Mitsuki was blown away saving him the trouble of doing it himself. Luckily he didn't inhale any. He waited for his time to strike as he analyzed the situation further.

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

Huntress Aria

loth17

EA R0N1N

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:06 pm
Ashton
Of the Crimson tides

Ashton resealed all but one of his puppets which came close to him and waited beside him looking around by itself while Ashton himself was quite interested in the Uchiha vs Senju fight after he sealed a small amount of the poisonous spores for later study all the while a slight smirk

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

Huntress Aria

Android E1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:41 pm
User Image

Zero Cross

The wanderer

Grabbed his face and saw the destruction he caused he touched his stomach sealing the demon. he was back to normal his sharingan was still activated. he turned to her and said "Sorry my sharingan was activated when i changed i guess when they both combined i slowly lost control thank you jakuzure." then he turned back around started to take a deep breath all of the flames in the whole village came to him and he ate them. he did series of hand signs lotus petals appeared and he said "this is a lost jutsu very ancient. Lotus Petal Dragon Dance Jutsu!" then the petals turned into a realistic dragon that was black and white and said "Meet the dragon of light and darkness. he was sealed away in that jutsu i can release and control him." then zero did some hand signs and slammed his hands on the ground a weird script appeared from both hands then he said "Summoning Jutsu! Angel of Death!" then a creature with black feathery wings appear wearing a cloak of shadows holding a huge black scythe under his hood was red glowing eyes. "go forth death and Arco attack the enemy" he said at the top of his lungs
Hyper_Fox2

Azorius Beat

HealingAssass1n

loth17

The Android Soldier

Huntress Aria

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Huntress Aria

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:05 pm
User Image

Mitsuki Senju

Mitsuki looked at cross who gave in to his demon form. "Cross! You are a failure and a disgrace to our village! You're no different than the Uchiha traitors! We are supposed to defend the village not destroy it!" she scolded him.

Mitsuki laughed Izanami's plan to get the rinnegan before replying. "I will not show the mercy my foolish ancestors have to your pathetic clan in the past!! The rinnegan will be mine after I claw those eyes out! And then I will use it to purge the rest of your clan permanently! Then this world will not only have peace, it will truly be a utopia!! I'm going to finish the work of the second hokage!!" she said with solid confidence and she started making hand signs. "Bring it on you Uchiha tramp! Just you and me!!! Wood style! Wood dragon Jutsu!!" Mitsuki sent a wood dragon towards Izanami with the breath made of poison ivy. The will of fire was flaming in Mitsuki Senju. "Earth style! Great mud wall!" Mitsuki formed a great mud wall between her and her mortal enemy.

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:33 pm
User Image

Zero Cross

The wanderer

Zero heard what she said and said "i am a failure i am not even a native to this village i thought i can be rid of my demons that i house in me so if i must i will take my leave but not before having death and arco destroy your opponent." he teleported away to the hokage mountain and watched then he said "I had enough of this damn village. i always contemplated its destruction as a joke but now it will happen and i will bring back the akatsuki." he did several hand signs and the dragon and angel of death attacked the city.
Hyper_Fox2

Azorius Beat

HealingAssass1n

loth17

The Android Soldier

Huntress Aria

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:02 pm

Izanami Uchiha

"There is no rest of my clan. It is me and Muramasa." Izanami said with a frown. "No wonder your clan tore itself apart. I wouldn't want to share a clan with you either." Izanami formed the skeletal form of her Susano'o. It lifted her up and tossed her straight at the wood dragon before dispersing. "Kamui." Izanami flew right into it and right past it. The mud wall proved to be unable to stop Izanami's flight She flew threw it and looked straight at Mitsuki. "Amaterasu." Black fire emerged from her sharingan moving almost instantly to her target which was the Senju's head.

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Azorius_Beat

Huntress_Aria

Zero_Hirashima

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items