Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Castle Town Highschool: Legend of Zelda Group RP (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate this RP!! X3
  ✪✪✪✪✪ 5 stars!!!!
  ✪✪✪✪ 4 stars!!!
  ✪✪✪ 3 stars!!
  ✪✪/✪ 2/1 star(s)
View Results

cimon16

Dedicated Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:03 pm
User Image

User Image
Endlessly I see that overheated haze.
And again the laughing will repeat on through the days.
You've been dying for the past ten years.
We are trapped in cycles and the end is never clear.

Link looked at her for a moment with a worried expression. 'I wonder what she was thinking about..' He thought, but that went away when she start bouncing in excitement. Link smiled before looking forward to see they were approaching the bridge. Only a little while longer before they get to the village. This is easier than he thought. And here he was worried about the mission. Link turned towards Midna and sighed softly. "Midna. I just told you what the mission was about. We are retrieving a weapon for Silent. You gotta stay focused on the mission. Anything can happen, and we can't lose anyone because they are paying attention to a briefing. Okay?" He said with a worried look. He really didn't want anyone to be lost, hurt, or worse. He wanted them all to come back safely. Link looked back at Zelda and Impa and smiled softly. He walked back to them before grasping Zelda's hand, pulling her up to the front of the group. "Hey Zelda. Hope things aren't awkward." He said with a nervous chuckle as he continued to hold her hand to get on Impa's nerves. Zelda couldn't get upset about this. They were only holding hands. "You have been surprisingly quiet lately. That's so not like you. Let me guess. Its because of your body guard back there?"

But a story is a story all the same.
And today like any has an ending so to say.
Far away and out beyond that scorching summer day.

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

Monotonesword34

T0ki3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:51 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

{Zelda was back in the room in the new house sitting on her bed. Impa entered the room and sat down next to Zelda. Zelda sighed heavily. "What are you doing here?" Zelda asked Impa looking up at her. Zelda still felt a little weird from what happened with Link. She just wanted to stay home and do nothing.Impa looked over at Zelda with a sigh." I don't understand why you try to get away from me, we are friends are we not?" Impa asked with a sad expression. Zelda looked down at the floor and nodded her head. "Yes, we are the best of friends." Zelda said as she looked back up at Impa with a fake smile." Then why did you leave without telling me?" Impa asked as she put her hand on Zelda's shoulder. Zelda frowned and sighed." I just waned a normal life and I thought if I brought you, the fact that you follow me like a puppy would make people less likely to want to be friends." Zelda said as she looked back down at the floor, ashamed at the fact she left Impa/ Impa shook her head and sighed." If it's that big of a problem, why didn't you tell me?" Impa said as she got off the bed and kelt down to look into Zelda's eyes. Zelda smiled and stood up bring Impa with her. Zelda looked into Impa's eyes and smiled widely." I'm sorry.Please forgive me?" Zelda said as she hugged Impa. Impa smiled and hugged her back. "Of course, Just don't do it again." Impa said pulling away and looking at Zelda. "I won't. Now lets get going.we will be late." Zelda said as she took Impa's hand and ran out the door. When Zelda saw her classmates she walked slowly behind not to interrupt. she stood behind everyone trying to figure out whats going on. Zelda watched as Link walked up to her and grabbed her hand. Zelda blushed a little, But then shook it off. ""It means nothing."" Zelda thought to herself as she walked to the front with Link."All is well." Zelda said as she smiled widely at Link. She looked back at Impa as Link spoke of her. She smiled and looked back at Link."No, It's not her. I have just been figuring things out."Zelda said as she took back her hand.
[[OOC:half of this post is Impa and Zelda. I'll be posting the rest of Impa's]]}

OXPerfectpixieXO

OXPerfectpixieXO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:59 pm
User Image

User Image

{{Impa followed Zelda as she pulled her along. She saw all the other from the house in a group ahead. She sighed and frowned as she saw Link. She watched as Zelda let go of her hand and then was grabbed by Link. She growled as she stepped forward. Why dose he keep pissing her off? It's obvious that was what he was doing. he didn't like Zelda so it must of been to get on her nerves. Impa scoffed and turned her head away. Zelda was hers and she didn't want anyone to touch her.}}

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:07 pm
cimon16

Baal Erebus

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

Monotonesword34

T0ki3

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓢнєιкαн◄
►ι αм: Ⓖєяυ∂σ/Ⓗуℓιαη◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Traveling on foot to Kakariko◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Hyrule (The road to Kakariko)◄
╚══════════════╝

In comparison to everyone, Sheikah seems to be one most serious about this mission they're embarking on. Link is confident that everyone will come out alive, Dark Link and Skull Kid are talking casually about nonsense, Lana's high energy is distracting, Zelda is completely spaced out and Midna is clueless. Impa seems to be the only one who is focused, but since she is the bodyguard of Zelda, the princess is her top priority, not the mission at hand. Speaking about the princess, Link is up to his antics to antagonize Impa by grabbing Zelda's hand, which did not fail to anger the bodyguard and...herself? Why is she upset by this? The fact that Link is holding Zelda's hand infuriated her and she doesn't know why. However, some focus needed to return to the group, so as soon as Impa got the princess away from Link, she walked up to him and said,

"If you're done fraternizing with the princess, perhaps we should discuss on how we are to find the item Silent requested us to receive? I doubt that this is something that has to bought at a shop within the village. The majority of the village is farm and a cemetery. Hyrule Kingdom would have serve to make better quality weapons, so this particular item must be special, therefore proper protection for this item has to be in place. Once we arrive at the village, we won't know where to move on from there, so perhaps we should asked the villagers about the item."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Yuri_Misawa

Duke Baal Erebus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:06 pm
User Image

"Nawwwwwwwwww... I meant, what weapon are we retrieving? I don't know what the look is, you idiot! I'm not stupid! I know what we have to do! It's just I don't know what it looks like!" She stood up on her wolf, crossing her arms. Blah blah blah, retrieve weapon for this Silent dude, clueless, whatever. were the thoughts that we running through her mind as she stared at Link with an accusing look. "I'm not an idiot, Link."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:22 am
User Image

User Image

Link was laughing when Sheikah came out of nowhere and stepped in front of him. Scolding him of his carefree attitude. "Well, I don't want the atmosphere to be gloomy. We can at least make the trip fun. And besides, I'm sure that everyone here has already thought about it not being as easy as it sounds. We are all very observatory, so we all thought of the possibilities." He said folding his arms and glared at Sheikah, but then realized that his eyes had...jealousy...in them. "Oh I see what this is about. Your upset that I'm holding her hand aren't you?? Yup that's what it is I can see it all over your face. Well if you want to talk to the princess then you can at any time. I'm sorry if I crossed this imaginary line you placed, but I will respect it." He said backing away from Zelda.

Link looked at Midna with a small glare and was about to say something smart, but instead he didn't. It wouldn't do well to argue with his team mates. "Here's a photo of the item. Memorize it.." He said pushing the paper against her chest. Never had anyone called him an idiot, so to say the least he was a tad bit irritated. Link and the gang was crossing the bridge and realized that the sun was going down. "Hey once we cross the bridge then we will set up camp." He yelled as they were half way across they bridge. Link was looking forward and saw something shift in the corner of his eye. Link pulled out his bow and aimed the arrow in the area. He shot quickly and watched as the arrow continued to fly through the air. He was tense and continued to look around. "Hey let's hurry up. I'm getting a bad feeling..." He said before making haste and moving quickly along the bridge.

The creature in the shadows just nearly missed that arrow aimed at his heart and breathed heavily. He would have to be more careful form this point on. Any one of them could kill him in an instant, but in order to complete his orders. He was going to have to split up the group. There was no way that he was going to be able to take them all on together. Not if they had skills like the boy in the green tunic. The creature looked at his friends and spoke in their own language of the new mission. They nodded before dashing off to make the preparations.

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

Monotonesword34

T0ki3

cimon16

Dedicated Tycoon

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling

10,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:54 am
▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ąɳą`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´
⊰ T h e~W h i t e~S o r c e r e s s ⊱
User Image
Lana simply giggled at Link's worry, "Relax there, buddy! Everything's A-okay!" She began to tease him, "Or could it be the most horrifying, evil herd of creatures after us...the one and only..."
She pointed towards the sky as if she saw something and yelled with artificial terror, "THE CUCCOS!?!" Her laugh blared across the bridge as she kept walking and wiped her tears. She gave Link a small pat on the back, "Sorry, I'm just mess in' with ya. You should lighten up a bit though, if you get too worried and tense on this mission, you just might get clumsy."
Lana readied her spear just for precaution, although she really didn't believe anything obscure was going to happen.

OverOpalClouds ~>Wow, irony. Just wait if they really do run into a Cucco xd
Where am I? E-Eto...ah! I'm ~>
ON AN ADVENTURE!? YAY!!
Hanging with the gang! Aka ~> everyone!
cimon16

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:25 am
User Image

♫♪ I was just a lost little boy
When I found my brand new toy
It opened up a world
For me to enjoy ♪♫

☠ Skull Kid ☠

Following behind the others, Skull Kid floated after them, Tael back at his side. He wasn't all that sure about what the mission was since it was an adult explaining it, but that didn't really matter to him. All he cared about at the moment was that he had found a friend, a friend that remembered him even after growing older, and as a bonus Dark knew Saria. Hearing Lana yell, Skull Kid snapped out of his thougths and looked at her before letting out a chuckle. He knew how vicious Cuccos could get, he use to prank people by tricking the cuccos into attacking them. Ahh good times.

♫♪ It feels so good to be replaced
When the world says that you're a disgrace
Everyone will change their tune
When they see the moon ♪♫

cimon16

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

OXPerfectpixieXO

Monotonesword34

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

OXPerfectpixieXO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:28 pm
Code:
User Image

{Zelda looked at Link then at Malik. "Jealous? Malik?" Zelda wispered as her eyes widened. "I-I'm g-going over there." Zelda said as she backed away torreds Impa."Weird." Zelda said as she walked next to Impa.Zelda followed close behind everyone.}

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:15 pm
cimon16

Baal Erebus

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

Monotonesword34

T0ki3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓢнєιкαн◄
►ι αм: Ⓖєяυ∂σ/Ⓗуℓιαη◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Traveling on foot to Kakariko◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Hyrule (The road to Kakariko)◄
╚══════════════╝

If what Link said is true about everyone knowing that this mission isn't easy as it sounds and they're all observatory toward all the possibilities, then they wouldn't be as easygoing as they are. Clearly they are not showing how serious they are about the mission and that is what is upsetting Sheikah. There is no room for fun in a mission where lives can be lost. Every step they take could cost them their lives and if they want to make light of this, then that's their business. She won't have any part nor will she feel bad if any of them perished. Then Link made the assumption that she got jealous of him for holding hands with the princess. He thought that she is infatuated with the princess! How absurd! If only he knew what she really was jealous of...wait she isn't jealous! No...that's not it...could it? No! Jealously is a terrible emotion and it will distract her from the mission. Rather than lift up Link by his shirt and correcting him, she decided to let it slide, although one can feel the tension radiating off her. Besides, they were halfway down the bridge they were crossing. Soon they have to make camp since traveling at night would be a foolish mistake. Like Link, she felt the presence of someone following the group, although she could not make out the identity of the pursuer. He may have chased them away for the time being, but that only meant they will return once they come up with a plan to deal with them. They are gravely mistaken if they think she can be defeated by the likes of them. However, if they can defeat the rest of the group, then she can deal the finishing blow, return home and proceed with phase two of the plan. For now, she made haste as Link commanded the group so they can make camp and try to get away from the shadow creature.

""

Yuri_Misawa

Duke Baal Erebus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:53 pm
User Image

"Thank you, Link." She went back to sitting on her wolf. "So. How far is Kakariko from where we are now?" as she laid on the wolf. I should also take these clothes off, they're bothering me. She then took her clothes off. "What? I'm naturally naked." She then closed her eyes. She was sure that they would wake her up when they had to set up camp.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:51 am
(I feel justified to bump)  

Duke Baal Erebus

cimon16

Dedicated Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:23 am
User Image

User Image

Linked turned to Lana as she made a joke about the cuccos and laughed. He loved to eat chicken, but he would never touch a cucco again. Not after being trampled by a whole armada of them. "Yeah your right Lana. But if I'm too relaxed then they will get the upper hand.. But I'll listen to your advice." He said smiling at her before turning towards Midna. "Midna, no one really cares if you are naked. To tell you the truth, you don't really look naked. Its like you have this black cloak stuck to your skin, so it just looks like you have a very tight outfit on. A very nice one at that, if I may add." He said with a small chuckle. "But Kakariko isn't far at all. If we continue to go at the pace that we are going then we should be there late afternoon tomorrow."

Link and the gang crossed the bridge and out of the cavern like area until they found a nice section to camp out at. "Okay everyone we will be camping here tonight." He said throwing his bag off and stretching. "Hey cool thing about camping here that there is a spring not to far off here. So ladies, you can go first and then we will head in afterwards. While you girls bathe, we will set up camp." He said before looking at Skull Kid. "Hey Skull Kid. Can you gather some wood and some rocks that with ignite a flame if rubbed together right. I figured that since you know so much about living in the woods that you will know what works best. Oh and when we both come back from our tasks, I want to talk to you and Dark Link more. You know catch up on what we lost over the years. I thought you looked familiar, but I didn't know why. Since you said Saria's name. I immediately remembered you. So I have a lot of questions for you when you get back." He said before turning towards Malek. "Hey Malek. I need you to collect wood with Skull Kid. And Dark Link. You are going to be hunting with me."

Link looked at everyone going there separate ways before leaving with Dark Link. They both were looking for a while, and to make it not so boring. Link started up some conversation. "So Dark....we haven't hung out in a while? How you doing? Is auntie and uncle still okay?"

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

Monotonesword34

T0ki3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:42 am
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ąɳą`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´
⊰ T h e~W h i t e~S o r c e r e s s ⊱
User Image
Lana nodded at Link, "Agreed!" She giggled as Link replied to Midna. Throwing the Cia incident aside, it was nice to be around someone so happy like her, it made things even more fun then they already were!

Lana eyed every feature of the campsite, then threw a thumbs-up with a wide smile. She squealed excitedly, "A spring! Let's go, go, goooo~!" She giggled as she ran...the wrong way...and then turned to run the right way. "Whoops! Let's go, girls~!" When she reached the spring, she immediately hopped in with a loud splash, "CANNONBALLLLLLL~!!! WHOO!"

OverOpalClouds ~>
Where am I? E-Eto...ah! I'm ~>
Campsite >> a spring! Yippee!
Hanging with the gang! Aka ~> My girls!
cimon16
Baal Erebus
OXPerfectpixieXO

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling

10,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Duke Baal Erebus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:19 am
User Image

"Yes, but it makes me look like one of those sluts that you see around nearly every corner of Castle Town." Eh. She noticed the spring that Link had pointed to, and floated up, as high as she can float (and that's a very long way), only to drop in the spring, saying "Cannonball" all the way down.
When she resurfaced, she looked at Lana and said, "Hah! Beat that, Lana!" She let her legs float up as she tried to float, but couldn't. "Jeez, I need to be bigger to float." She decided against floating but decided to take her time until every one of the girls had gotten out.
She then chuckled to herself, remembering how she used to have a hot spring in the recreational room of her palace. "I miss that place."  
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff