Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Local talent [Lex & Taavi] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:42 pm
So Sasha really was going then? That was disappointing but work was work, even when you were self employed as Sasha seemed to be or perhaps especially so. You had to take the work when it was there he guessed. "Um, no, not me," Taavi replied with a shake of his head, "I've got all night really! Ha. I do have to do stuff tomorrow but it's not like I have to be up at a special time for it. It's a shame you have to go though. Where are you working tomorrow?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:48 pm
"Lucky!" Lex sighed. "Helping a friend with a bridal party. They still haven't given me an actual address of where we are going to be working at but that happens." He gave a light shrug of his shoulder brushing it off. "You know what some people are like."

Well, he was going to be working, with friends, and likely cleaning, and he wasn't sure where yet... but Taavi didn't need to know those bits.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:52 pm
"Ha! Well that's helpful," Taavi said with a wry grin. "You at least know it's in the city though? Got a mental image of you and Crobat flying at high speed towards Makko Town or something first thing tomorrow. And yeah, I've known some people like that! Like, they assume that because they known you somehow psychically get the information out of their brains? Who even knows."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:10 pm
"They are not that scatter brained, thank Arceus." Lex gave a soft noise of amusement. "Hehe, I'm not so strapped for cash that I would be going to Makko Town at six in the morning to do a Bridal party at seven."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:15 pm
"Seven in the morning?" Taavi pulled a face. "Who starts a party that early? Heh, the sort of person who doesn't tell you where to attend in advance I guess!" Sasha had taken his number though so he'd probably call him sometime? Maybe. If he still decided he liked him tomorrow. He hoped he did. "Um but, it's good that it's in town anyway." Maybe he could...? He didn't know, how did you make sure somebody you just met wanted to see you again? He guessed you couldn't really, you just had to hope.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:23 pm
"Yeah, less of a party, party, and more that all the bridesmaids are showing up to get their nails, toes, and facials done before the wedding starts at five." Lex rolled his shoulders, and hummed. "Had a good time tonight... better then I expected."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:28 pm
"Oh, right! A party of bridesmaids." Taavi laughed at himself and shook his head. "I ah, should have guessed that one. Heh. Um. Me too. I mean... shame you have to go, I ah... I would have liked to hang out with you more. Or. You know. Heh. Get some more air." He felt kind of... kind of special, catching Sasha's eye and then all the compliments and asking- actually asking to kiss him. When Sasha went home he'd be here on his own and that didn't sound like much fun anymore.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:32 pm
"Can always get some air now... and later, I am planning on a later. When I have some free time... going to have to text and get your scheduled," Lex rocked slightly on his heels. "Still have to see you fly on Valor."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:36 pm
Taavi looked up at the stage, Gary was definitely busy performing, would he notice if he slipped out? Probably not, and you could still kind of hear outside. "Well.... Um. We could... go make sure we don't miss Gary? Around the side? Last time the side door was a bit open and that goes into back the stageish bit sooo we'd probably still be able to hear?" Sasha was planning on a later! Yes it was only words, he could be lying, but Taavi was inclined to believe him; he'd certainly seemed keen earlier.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:07 pm
"That would be perfect, shall we?" Lex shifted, standing on tip toe to try and
catch the door and get an idea of the crowd around them. He plotted a route before dropping back down and grasp Taavi's hand, giving a light tug. "I would like some air."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:12 pm
"Right, air!" Taavi laughed - okay it might kind of been a bit of a giggle - and followed along, twining his dark fingers with Sasha's pale.

Once they made it outside Taavi gestured around to the left, realised Sasha might not have seen the gesture and added; "Um, around to the left there is where the side door is that was open last time. And there's probably not as many people there." There were a few out the front, smoking or heading off or just chatting somewhere you didn't have to shout to be heard.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:22 pm
Lex tipped his head back, giving a soft low whistle. He brushed his hair back and nodded. "Sounds like a good idea, lets find the side door, where we can keep away from the looky loos."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:29 pm
Heh, looky loos. Taavi gave another little laugh and nodded, heading around the side of the building and then up close to the door. It was open again, nobody outside it but he was sure there'd be somebody inside making sure no strange people wandered in by mistake or on purpose. Just as he'd hoped it was also possible to hear the music from here, they arrived just in time to hear Gary's strong flexible voice make an impressive jump from low to high.

"Sound's pretty good, hu?" he said somewhat softly, just in case the person who was probably inside the door was listening closely, though they probably weren't. "And uh, air's good out here?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:38 pm
Lex chuckled and nodded, pressing carefully against Taavi's side, fingers curling in his. "Mmhm, air is very good out here." He said and leaned in close, smiling. "Could be better." He murmured, wondering if Taavi would be so bold to close the distance.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:48 pm
Gah! Um, right, was he supposed to...? "Um... y-yeah, right?" Well it was pretty obvious what Sasha wanted him to do, right? After only a little hesitation Taavi lent down to kiss Sasha again, that was why they'd come back out here right?

Somewhere in the back of Taavi's mind a vague thought about the wisdom of going to a secluded space with somebody he'd just met tried to surface but it didn't manage to make itself a priority over the headiness of the evening; he felt bold (or at least a little bolder than usual), disinhibited, light, and was generally not inclined to worry about that sort of thing right now.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff