Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[PRP] So Kiss Me? [Fin] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:10 pm
Hugs were nice. Taavi sighed and returned the embrace, leaning his head briefly against Sasha's shoulder before straightening up again. "Thanks," he said with a slightly wider smile, though still not a very happy one. "Maybe a card and stickers would work, easy to post and cheap but shows some thought. I guess the baby can have... I don't know, socks or something. I'll figure it out, I've still got a couple of months on that one but Lauren is later this month.... Oh, so we were doing something fun before I killed the mood. Um, shall we go back to that?" Again with the putting gloom on Sasha, there was no way he was going to stick around if he kept being depressing.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:21 pm
"It's okay Taavi. I had to waddle through the depressing family drama to." Death solved his and well that wasn't an option really for Taavi. "So beds! Lets see, which is the biggest one we can find and bounce on?"" Enough of this sort of talk.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:26 pm
"Thanks," Taavi repeated, "and if you ever feel like talking about... well, stuff, anything, I'll listen. I mean I don't promise I'll know what to say but I'll listen. Right now though bed bouncing sounds good!" Something silly and fun to counteract the depressing stuff definitely sounded like a good idea.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:32 pm
"Maybe later, during dinner or after dinner." Lex swung himself on the display bed cheerfully giving a bit of a bounce to test the mattresses give. "Not bad.. though I think they have nothing on the sleep number ones."

"Spices next?" He questioned.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:46 pm
The furniture department was just as much fun as he'd hoped, none of it even vaguely affordable but he swung briefly in a lovely hammock/chair then and then spent a couple of minutes peering at the construction. It wasn't complicated... could he make something like that? He took a couple of pictures with his 'gear and stored the thought away for the future when he might be able to afford materials for such an experiment. After that he bounced on a couple of beds with Sasha, grinning again by now and chuckling - totally not giggling - as be briefly sprawled back across a huge bed that could have slept four people comfortably.

"Spices!" Taavi agreed, getting back to his feet and smoothing his hair into order or at least something approaching order. "I think that's downstairs? I'd have to check a sign though. Also, when I win the lottery that I don't play, I'm getting that huge bed with a memory foam mattress but it's going to be a loft bed type thing with like," he gestured a flat surface, "a bit of space around it? So it's like a floor within a floor. My big fancy bedroom is going to have a couple of those hammock chairs in it, maybe under the bed-balcony. And I'll have a big nest for Valour on the other side of the room with a bird-flap so he can go in and out whenever he wants. What about you?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:51 pm
Pffhs, bird flap. "Can you make a bird flap and would he use it or would he find it beneath his dignity to?" Lex questioned and paused in thought. "Mmmhm, memory foam mattress are great and I think more sunken? Where you can literally fall into it and nest."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:00 pm
"Mmmmh, yes, that sounds nice; I approve of bed nests. I guess I could have a loft bed area but the bed is sunken into it? And... Humm." Taavi's brow wrinkled with thought and he chewed his lower lip as he pondered. "Well it'd be really easy to make but there would need to be some kind of system to stop it blowing open and to stop just any pokemon coming in. Maybe a keypad he could peck that would unlock it for a few seconds? I'd have to get somebody to do the electronics for me though. And yeah he'd use it if I made it! He's very much for being able to do stuff for himself."

Ah, yep, food was downstairs; Taavi headed for the stairs automatically, using the elevator didn't occur to him.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:07 pm
Lex followed Taavi down the stairs nodding. "That sounds a lot more technological advance then I was thinking of." He followed a bit slower, sniffing slightly to catch a whiff of possible food. Was that cooking he smelled?  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:10 pm
"Heh, I guess a catch or something would probably work too," Taavi admitted with a shrug, it wouldn't stop wild pokemon coming in but most wouldn't want to enter a human dwelling anyway.

As they descended the stairs Taavi caught the scent as well and peered around curiously. "Do they have a restaurant down here or a hot food counter or something? It smells great!" Possibly he was just really hungry, maybe both.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:17 pm
"Could be, or someone is really grilling up the good samples," Lex replied and hummed. "Want to look at the spices or attempt to figure out where the smell is coming from?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:19 pm
"I say we find the smell, the spices will still be there later!" And he wasn't spending any money, even if there was an irresistible deal on, so he might as well go in search of something potentially free first. "Um, that way do you think?" Taavi suggested, motioning in the direction he thought the smell was coming from.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:26 pm
"Good planning and hmm... best luck is in bakery or Deli section I think." He nodded the direction Taavi was pointing. "Should be in there...somewhere, hopefully. "  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:30 pm
"Right!" Taavi stepped down the last two stairs in one stride and turned in the direction he'd picked but not without a pause to make sure Sasha was still with him. After a moment of thought he offered out his hand again and felt a brief tingle of excitement that he could do so. "This has been a pretty great day so far," he commented with a smile, hoping that Sasha felt the same.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:46 pm
Lex smiled, taking the offered hand and nodded. "It has been. I am enjoying it greatly Taavi." He squeezed the offered hand and nodded, looking out.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:28 am
"It's kind of weird isn't it? How you meet people, but if things had been even slightly different you wouldn't have." Taavi thought aloud as he peered around in search of whatever was cooking. "Like, if either of us had been two minutes earlier or later on the way to the gig we'd probably not have met. You might have chosen to go out a different night or I could have got called in to work. You ever think about stuff like that?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff