Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die
HALLOWEEN 2015- MURDER MYSTERY CYOA Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jun D
Captain

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:00 am
D: Use hidden corridor to access the Sitting Room

Diamond was alternating green and pink between Fuchsia's descriptions of the fillies and the corpse, but she was pretty sure Don Calimari would nod and smile and wink rougishly at both the helpful maid and the pink Phony who eyed him so suspiciously - and so he did.

"Thank you kindly, Fuchsia," he said, pocketing the key, "poor old Moneybags. Poor old Moneybags!"

It wasn't exactly the black book he'd originally been after, but the mighty fine fillies Moneybags had been involved with - that sounded like a lead to pursue, and he could still keep an eye out for the other. (Still feeling rather green,) Don Calimari finally took his leave of the room and nipped down the no-longer-hidden corridor...into a confrontation between a(n adorably-dressed Haute) flouncing filly and (Fireflight. Of course it would be Fireflight.) a conniving bookie?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:57 am
Dirt? Dust like dirt? That was kind of interesting. Could someone of sneaked in through one of the other rooms with this dirt like substance on their hooves? Looking at her next few options, Sea Major decided to try out the Powder Room Lounge. There had to be some sort of clue as to where this dirt had come from in one of these rooms, and Sea Major had decided to try out the Powder Room Lounge first. Something about that room just drew her to it.  

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:54 pm
Celementine needed a moment to dab her eyes as Fuschia spoke. That explanation… the horrors of it… the way Moneybags must have passed-- that sounded like nothing natural to her. And someone was trying to make themselves useful to her, this… gumshoe person. And then there was a slip of a key there-- what on earth? She had to stop herself from following for the book. No, she had her own line of investigation.

"Fuschia, darling, you have been too kind. You always are. But now, I must-- I must have some refreshment or I shall faint dead away. Such a description! Such a terrible way-- oh-- I can't." She fluttered her eyelids closed and swayed on her hooves. "I will go down and get myself something--no, I'm quite alright. Thank you for your concern."

She wobbled her way down to the kitchen, opening a refrigerator and glancing inside at its contents. She spoke to Chop Chop as she did so.

"Why, Chop Chop! Forgive my intrusion. I'm too upset. This has been terrible. I must have some herbs, some spice-- something to keep me from fainting. Tell me all. I feel quite ghoulish--but I must know all. My poor father in law! Did he really go quite mad at the end?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:08 pm
B: Investigate the guns

A gun! Just great. And what was it doing out of the case?? Snorting, Del cast another look towards Pennybags as the foal began to search the walls. Del however was more interested in the gun. What on earth was it doing out of the gun rack? The locked gun rack mind you! ""Uhg didn't I tell them to keep this thing under lock and key??!" he snorted, bending down to peer closer. It didn't seem to have any bullets nor did it looked like it had been used recently... but still.

Del shot Pennybags another look as he began tapping the pictures on the wall. "Good thought. Who knows what your old man had lying around this house we don't know about." he huffed, praising the kid half heartedly as he made his way on over towards the gun rack. Maybe there were some hoof prints or something on the glass or scuff marks near the floor? Did someone try to pry this thing open maybe? Or maybe...this gun didn't even belong to Moneybags. Del tapped his chin in thought.  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:49 pm
D: Use hidden corridor to access the Powder Room/Restroom

Brass Tacks just nods along lightly to the butler's answer, and while it made sense, he had to wonder. If the cook was notorious for cooking just the right amount of food, then why weren't they taking in count their co-workers' odd hours?

The motorist shook his head, he was concentrating far too much on the food, but at least he got to hear an interesting tidbits of information while waiting for his answer. Humming lightly to himself, he looked around, remembering he forgot to get his poor fiancee something to eat. Speaking of which, where was she?

He looked around with a frown, finding her no where and decided to go looking for her, but his curiosity got the better of him when he saw a slightly ajar panel. Maybe she gotten curious? Well, better check his darling was still alive.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:50 pm
Idly walking into the dining room, Moneypenny's ears picked up his mother immediately. Wandering up behind Clementine he coughed politely to draw quiet attention to himself. He also wanted to speak to Chop Chop, but had little interest in gossip about his grandfather.

"Begging your pardon, Mother, but shouldn't we ask more pertinent questions? Like, Chop Chop ma'am, could you think of anyone that would have the time and motive recently to kill Grandfather? I, ah, I also found these candies stashed away in a vase in the parlor. Were these his?"

He couldn't remember much about Moneybags, but the stallion had never struck Moneypenny as the type to stash candies about his home. Let alone in expensive, maybe even priceless, vases.  

LOLLI qAq
Crew

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:27 pm
D: Use hidden corridor to access the Sitting Room- turns out that when a small child attacks a wall, anything springy in that wall opens up.

TH leaned in closer but didn't quite hear what was being whispered about. What's worse, is that the phonies in this room are already splitting up! He needed others to follow them and fast! "JR, Doubloon, Fil---" Ah drat! that's right, they didn't come to this creepy death meeting of a house. The pirate was just alone in his one phony form. If only the rest were here, he thought, we'd be able to solve this mystery quicker, and faster!

Oh he needed to go take a whizz so bad and dash to the toilet but the phony just got handed something from Fussbucket. He wanted to know what it is and couldn't afford to lose sight of that one. The other one who flopped down onto the couch a moment ago already darted off saying that they were hungry. Now he doesn't know if that was just an excuse or the truth. There was nothing more he could ask Fussbucket so he followed the other phony and traveled as light as he could.

He didn't notice the hidden corridor before due to minimal lighting but now that he took a better look at it, it had definitely been used. A strand of mane hair was visible on the floor and he picked it up. Just in case he had use for it later.

When he squeezed himself through the corridor trying to not make too much noise, he hear shuffling up ahead. Fussbucket did say that Moneybags had presents opened the night before. He would have to hurry his butt up to see what was there. From the sounds, it seems that somephony or some phonies were moving things around!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:36 pm
B: Talk to an NPC within- Chop Chop

Bitter tapped her hoof to her chin. So it sounded like ol' Moneybags had been poisoned. She honestly couldn't think it could be anything else, the clues all pointed towards it. She finally came to the decision that the cook might know if he had ate..or drank anything the day before he died that could have been poisoned. Maybe someone else had had access to the kitchen that the cook would know about?

Making her way across the kitchen over to Chop Chop. "Excuse me but, do you know of anyone else who had access to this kitchen and...more importantly Moneybags food? ...Or I doubt you'd know but, was he given any sort of gifts recently...anything that could have made him sick enough to pass away?"

o1234566789

Obsessive Lover

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:57 pm
D: Use hidden corridor to access the Sitting Room

Diamante (and Lav) couldn't take any more descriptions of the old man's death (even though Lav knew it was just pretend, it was still really gross...) and huffed her way to the now open hidden corridor. Someone had smashed the panel open and exposed it, and she wanted to get away before she had to hear any more grisly details."Oh my," she said quietly, and entered through the panel.

She saw... quite a few phonies, who had already made it in.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:15 pm

D: Use hidden corridor to access the Sitting Room- turns out that when a small child attacks a wall, anything springy in that wall opens up. 

Cat looked up from examining a teacup. The human looked around for the phonies that had been in the room with her wondering where they had gone before remembering that they where playing a game. Embarrassed she quickly got back in character.

Press set the teacup down and headed over to the hidden passage. If she was going to have any chance of solving the mystery she was going to have to stop fooling around. She figured that the sitting room would be more likely to have clues so that's where she headed.  

catmagick

Magical Kitten

theCorniest

Colorful Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:47 pm
Snarl, stomp. The impertinent adult who had discovered the secret passage had a hoof on the envelope she was clearly reaching for - rude!! The tiny pegasus' ears flickered as she squinted at him, considered the peasant's offer. She didn't actually want to work with him, but it was much easier to get under furniture if someone was lifting it. Much less dusty, too.

"Fine," she said, sniffing disdainfully as she turned to keep searching with his aid. "Just don't touch me." If he got feisty later, she'd make him pay.

She spared a glare for any newcomers to the sitting room while she was at it. If any of them said a word about her rolling around on the floor, she'd get them, too.

Maxx D
Hooraaaay interaction! emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:27 pm
Satin Doll felt amazing that she found a secret panel! Well it was super secret since it was just a way for the help to get around but it was close enough. "Er, uh, so sorry." She didn't want to upset the mare with cleavers on her cutie mark, even if she was only the chef... She took in her options and decided to the powder room, partially cause the other mare told her to to to the sitting room, the restroom just seemed to be kind of a weird place to search.

A: Search the powder room lounge - from kitchen  

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:58 pm

Use hidden corridor to access the Sitting Room

Saddlebags nodded to herself as she continued to listen to the rest of what Rank and File had to say before he needed to scurry off and try to deal with the spiders in the other room. She just couldn't help but think to herself that the flyswatter he grabbed was awfully fancy... Though what else could be expected of such a place as this! Thinking on it... He would probably need a bit more than just hat fly swatter to battle all those spiders that were in there. A shiver ran up her spine just thinking about it!

Since Rank and File had gone, Saddlebags needed to decide what it was that she was going to do next! Since she had simply been trying to gather information from a source she felt would be a good one. Now maybe it was time to explore! Maybe she would even make her way to the second floor at some point... To this crawlspace he had spoken of. She knew of one other she was sure would be trying to make their way there as well! So at least if she tried, maybe she wouldn't be alone. That would be a plus! This house was bit and scary...

So, without further ado, Saddlebags decided to take that hidden corridor that had opened up and make her way through it to where ever it was that it went!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:20 pm
A: Search the palm court

"Ah, thankyou. This room looks quite.....interesting to look around in, but I'll be headed into the weapons of the mind and soul. I bid you good luck."

Book Smart nodded to the young heir and left into the direction of the palm court. With the eerie lighting, he could swear something was watching him in this very room. Cautiously, he followed the flowing river to find the end and perhaps the entrance to the library.

Obi was really, really curious about this library...where was it!?!?!

thyPOPE

frozen_flames06

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50

Luafien

Super Wife

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:38 pm
B: Talk to Chop Chop, the cook

Lucky Clover looked to the mare with wide, awe-filled eyes, just on the verge of joyful tears.

"You are perfect. You come asking me if I want snacks? Of course I want snacks. Every time is a good time for food. You should come work with me now that Fartface is dead." Lucky cooed, "Scones, please. To go with... whatever this is. Fancy-pants wine. I can't tell the difference, to be honest. I have no idea how that old wretch got such nice staff to work for him."  
Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff