Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAFFLE ORP] Season's Savings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:08 am
[Citrine, Izumi]

While Jozette liked when her battle partners or people were afraid of her (which never happened), she generally liked to have actually done something to cause that fear. As far as she knew in this case, she hadn't even done anything yet, and she looked between the three humans with a dubious and questioning expression.

"Oh," Ion said apologetically. She was afraid of fire types? That explained it her beavhior. "I'm sorry. Jozette would never hurt you," he tried to assure her, and exchanged another glance with his fire-type; she looked just as uncertain as he felt, but regardless she huffed a bit and stepped behind him a little. Ion turned back to Izumi, Yulia still held in his arms. What could he do in this situation? Was there anything he could do, anyway? "Please don't worry."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:06 am
[Atrium - Dith & Michiko]

"I find it more interesting that they are the only Pokemon that have that particular type combo," Oliver admitted. "And that," Oliver paused motioned to the Serperior.

"I don't recognized them but I do hope they put their Serperior away soon. I don't think its appropriate to have a pokemon that large out when it is that crowded." He frowned slightly. "It just seems too likely to cause an injury to someone or to the pokemon."

VerityHattress

TawnyAngel

Chibi_Kokoro143

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:14 am
[Food Court - K.O.]

"Ooh, Luvdisc is pretty," Lex paused trying to think of stats and nodded. "Yeah, they really are not a pokemon for serious training." Bad overall stats, he remembered because they had been a choice of water Pokemon when he had been looking to request one.

Lex choked and coughed slightly, eyes crinkly slightly. He gave a soft slight snort and hummed, looking about."I'm thinking more Savoury."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:39 am
[Atrium - Oliver & Michiko]

"Err..." Dith looked over at the girl Michiko had pointed out and then back at the blue-haired young woman. "No I don't believe I do," he said politely, internally wondering why the heck she would think he might know a random person wandering around in a crowd some way away from them. A bit of an odd one this Michiko but odd didn't mean bad just that he might have to be prepared to be caught off guard by her comments and behaviour, like the zoning out over the music mid conversation.

"Ah, yes and she probably should; that tail is bound to get trodden on before long or to trip somebody," he agreed with Oliver, wincing slightly at the thought. "I think shoving through the crowd to tell her that though would only make it more likely to happen."

VerityHattress

Shaddaling

Chibi_Kokoro143

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:33 pm
Blood_Goddess
Sorry, BG! Training and School has been keeping me busy @_@

Food Court with Jerome

"An electric guitar and a recorder..." Zacharie shook his head in amusement at the thought. "It'd be unique for sure." He gave a soft huff of a laugh as they stepped into the crowded food court.

"...And I thought in front of the shops were bad." He muttered, stepping a bit closer to Jerome so they wouldn't get separated. "I can leap from buildings, disable an armed person in seconds, and make poisons...if I get any more 'bad-a**' I don't think the world would be able to handle it." He snickered, returning the pat on the back with a playful nudge. "But I guess we'll just find out."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:00 pm
Tymiko

[Rooftop]

"Hm?" Was someone speaking to her? Alice paused in tying up her other skate and looked around, only to find a young girl and her Umbreon watching her. "Oh! Um, yes," she said with a nod as she finished tying her skate and sat up to better address her curious company, her cheeks reddening either from the cold or from the unexpected conversation with a stranger. "There's a couple of both, I think, but I um, only ever went to indoor ones. Rollerskating and biking are much more popular, I think, than, um, ice skating."

Unlike her trainer, Cassandra waved a feeler at the newcomers, offering them both a bright smile. She said happily, glad for the chance to converse with another pokemon. the Sylveon gestured to her trainer with one feeler before turning back to the other eeveelution.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:51 pm
Magician Arcana

[Coming up on the Jewelry Store]
Quote:
To: Adam

You're a dork. XD I'll find it. See you soon

Unable to keep the smile off his face, Akira shook his head and checked a map amid the bustle of busybodies. Sector C, sector C...ah, there it was! Not far at all. Committing certain landmarks and other relative locations to memory, the young man happily made his way toward the jewelry store.

Wait. Jewelry store? No. He couldn't be that obvious, could he? Oh, no no no. He better not have. The thought was adorably sweet, but Akira couldn't stand the thought of the skinny teen - one reduced to becoming a Rocket in order to make a living - spending his meager money on a diamond ring. Akira wasn't going to have it. His smile wavered, caught between he feelings on Adam's thoughtfulness and Adam's impracticality. Well, maybe he was wrong. Until then, he could just pretend he had no idea. Continuing onward, he did his best to appear completely oblivious.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:04 pm
[Jewelry Store]

A dork huh? A smile spread over his features as Adam tucked the phone away. He stood and moved from the bench, eyes trailing across the crowd. Akira was kind of short. Not the easiest to pick out of a throng, though Adam figured even he might be hard to spot. After all, there were a lot of people.

Too excited to wait, he walked away from the store, just a couple feet, to get a better view. There, momentarily. He saw green eyes. Giddiness swept the teen as his heart leapt into his throat. Weaving around the crowd, thankful for this lanky frame, he could fully spot the other.

"Akira!" Adam called out cheerily and approached, scooping up the shorter man in a longlimbed embrace.  

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Tymiko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:19 pm
BlackFireKitsune

[Rooftop]

The girl didn't appear too much younger than Alice. In fact, she was only an inch shorter. Perhaps their apparent closeness in age (or at least height) was why she hadn't given a second thought about making a remark to the white-haired girl. But when Tymiko noticed her cheeks redden, she looked apologetic.

"Sorry, I couldn't help but overhear. I guess I should really learn how to mind my own business," she said, scratching her head with a sheepish smile. "If you don't mind me saying so, it sounds like rollerskating and biking come pretty easily to you. That's really cool, especially because they're so different." Tymiko turned her attention back to the ice skating rink to give the other girl an opportunity to leave if she felt uncomfortable enough. She didn't want to be a bother to her.

Distance, however, was entranced by Cassandra's ribbon feelers. Sylveon had always fascinated her, but this particular one's butterfly-patterned ribbons made her especially eye-catching. the Umbreon replied cheerfully, having at first been worried that the Fairy-type might have been stuck-up. She gently swatted Ty with her tail to get the young lady's attention.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:00 pm
[Ion, Izumi]

Citrine sighed a little, and tried to rub her thumb gently over the back of Izumi's hand. "Jozette is a very nice fire type though. Even if not the most personable." She tried to reassure the woman. No one needed her to have a full blown panic attack. "She wouldn't you, or anyone else. Promise." She was at a complete loss for what to do and looked at Ion for help.  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:02 pm
[A Random Bench within the Mall]

Izaya sighed for what he felt like was the billionth time. He needed this time off to cool his head, but all he could do was think about all the things that continued to bother him; the mysteries he didn't have answers to. What had happened to Kirk? Who was Gaia? Where was Faleen now? Was she okay? Was she dying? Were the Rockets planning to eliminate her? Was she still fighting whatever was inside her head?

The informant had thought that being in his favorite city surrounded by his favorite species on the planet at a time of year when it was most crowded would have managed to get his mind off things. Alas, this did not seem to be the case. He stared at the various groups that came and went, but he couldn't managed to make his mind focus on any one of them. Leaning his elbows on his knees, he perched his chin on one palm and exhaled sigh one-billion-one.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:32 pm
[Ion/Citrine]

"I--I--S-sorry!" Izumi stuttered and yanked her metallic arm out of Citrine's grasp, pushing her way through the crowd and away from the pair and the fire type. Apparently their attempts to console and assure her that Jozette was a friendly fire type hadn't helped.

There was a clatter as she left, like plastic hitting the ground--A pokegear.

[Izaya]

Someone pushed through the crowd, panting, and fell onto the bench next to Izaya. Someone with bright blue hair, circuitry tattoos, silver eyes, and an over-sized soft pink sweater.

Izumi leaned forward, placing her head in her hands--One of which was metal, and not a glove, as Izaya would be familiar with. She hadn't noticed Izaya, and seemed to be consumed with the effort to breathe and calm down.  

Sao Kasai

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:39 pm
[With Adam in front of the Jewelry Store]

The sound of Adam's voice caused Akira's heart to automatically beat faster and he beamed as he spotted the blonde. In a second, he was being hugged and he hugged back with all his strength as if he could communicate just how much he cared with how hard he squeezed.

"What are you doing here? Getting more piercings?" he asked teasingly, gesturing toward the jewelry store sign with a sly look. "Don't you have enough metal in your face as it is?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:45 pm
[Akira]

Bright laughter bubbled from the taller man, who shook his head in response, "You think I can afford that now? No, I was perusing for when I became a millionare an can change all my metal piercings in for diamonds." He stuck out his tongue playfully at the other.

"I thought it might be the most obvious place to find someone, since it's well known." Adam explained, having worked up the lie a while ago. Leaning in, he planted a kiss on Akira's forehead before pulling back again, "There's lot of stuff going on. If you're hungry we can get food? Or we can just stroll around and look at stuff first? I guess there's going to be music too." The thought of getting to sit through a concert with his boyfriend was thoroughly tempting.  

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:53 pm
[At his Bench with Izumi]

Izaya started a little at the sudden new occupant of his bench. He blinked and did a double-take, shocked that this young woman, of all people, would be the one to sit there just then. She hadn't appeared to have recognized him, either. Should he speak to her, or not...?

"Uh...are you okay?" he asked, checking what limited peripheral vision he had to see if she had been chased. Why else would she have been so out of breath.

s**t. Wasn't Shizuo working for her as her bodyguard? He hadn't heard from either the ex-bartender or the mechanic in some years, though, so perhaps they weren't in touch with each other anymore. One could only hope.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff