Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[GRAM ORP] Kiss Kiss Fall in Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:42 am
[Dancefloor: with Zacharie]

Izaya blinked rapidly as he was snatched and caught up in a protective embrace. "I'm okay. Are you okay?" he asked, trying to see where Zacharie had made contact with the floor. "That sounded like it hurt. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to knock you over! Or startle you," he added with guilt, bowing his head in shame. "I just wanted to say hi and give you and give you a big hug."

InsidiousEnigma

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:00 am
[Buffet area: Tam, Izaya, Rory, anyone else in the immediate vicinity!]

What was with Izaya today? He was often weird, probably in order to goad a reaction out of people, but this... this saccharine display was new, or new to him anyway. Honestly he- he was not entirely sure that he could respond to very much of what the Care Bear-esque idiot was prattling on about without fighting a very real urge to hit him; give Tam a kiss? Because that was a great idea, right? He was beginning to regret coming, actually no he was just seriously regretting the fact that Izaya had come. He and Tam had been having fun until the weirdo showed up.

Eventually Aulus managed; "How about you just keep your opinions on and any further facts of the day on me to yourself," keeping his tones very deliberately level but unable to help the tensing of his jaw as he spoke.

Izaya did have one point though, why hadn't Rory taken Tam for dinner or accompanied her here? Not that he was complaining, it meant that he got to hang out with his partner, but still- not grade A boyfriend behaviour.

Oh but look, think of the sub-par and it's bound to appear or at least the vanguard of its pokemon is. Are. Whatever the grammatically correct word to use in that sentence was. Indeed Rory was not too far behind his Pichu; Aulus acknowledged the blond with a nod, a brief smile and; "Evening. Pretty fancy party isn't it? We were trying to get to the buffet but we were waylaid by," he gestured towards Izaya, who had now departed for the dancefloor, "that travesty." No he didn't think much of Rory but Tambery did and so as ever he was going to do his damndest to be nice.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:06 am
Gwennythe
[Ballroom- at one of the tables- Eumelia ]

After Citrine had dashed off in pursuit of her wayward pokemon Dith had shrugged and started to wander towards the buffet where he selected a fairly large volume of nibbles before heading off to find somewhere to consume them. There were some tables around the place mainly occupied by couples or groups of friends, Dith bypassed them all until he found a table with only one person sitting at it.

"Hi," Dith flashed the white haired woman a friendly smile, "do you mind if Viktor and I sit here?"

Viktor hopped up onto one of their chairs and bobbed his head at the Glaceon currently enjoying some of the party food. <>  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:17 am
(Buffet area; Small Izaya Response, Rory, Aulus- others around; OPEN)

Tambrey hugged Thor gently while she stood, contemplating what Izaya'd just said, and nodding a little, at least, to the former.
"Well, um, surprises are nice.

She beamed at the Pichu- familiarity with him and other small electric rodent pokémon had done much, over the years, to quell her natural apprehension of electric types when it came to them. Even with the Plusle and Minun running around at the event, now, she found them far more 'cute' than worrying. If it had been a swarm of Magnemites, however, it would likely have been rather different.
"Aha! You're the advance party then?" She asked the little electric mouse, rhetorically, as she looked up to see Rory approaching, greeting him with a smile and a gesture toward Thor.
"I think you lost someone! Hello there." She leaned in to offer Rory a kiss on the cheek, mindful that she still held Thor.

Ashbel tilted her head at the humans, then let her gaze wander to Jace.
<< And you! Hello.>> She greeted her fellow fire type.

"Ah, yep! We, um, were trying to find quiche. And other goodies." Tambrey added to Aulus' explanation "He, um," she nodded after Izaya now, indicating who 'he' was, though Aulus already had "seems to be enjoying himself a lot. Um, kind of reminds me of a hyperactive kid?" It wasn't said maliciously or in a bad way, either; her tone observational.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:44 am
[Near restrooms > Buffet - Luxury]

As Ella turned and led the way, Ion followed her while Jozette dutifully followed him, both making sure not to bump into anyone else or step on anyone else, human or pokemon. The teen kept a polite distance from his company as well, lest he accidentally bump into her again when she stopped. They reached the buffet without incident, though, and Ella got herself a drink too fast for Ion to offer her a cup. No matter. He picked up a cup of his own and reached for the punch bowl, but he couldn't help but notice the rather excited young man darting all about and waving to everyone. Oh? It seemed like he was a friend of Ella's. "He seems like he's enjoying himself," Ion commented with a warm smile; neither his tone nor his expression were unkind, and he truly did think the young man was thoroughly enjoying himself at the ball. Some people did so, anyway.

Unlike her trainer, Jozette huffed. she commented aloud to no one in particular.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:58 am
[ Buffet w/ Jace ]

Izumi's cheeks reddened even further, and she lifted her gloved hands to her face, trying to hide her embarrassment. Even if she wasn't sure on how to receive compliments, that was another person who shared the sentiment that she didn't look at least entirely ridiculous.

"Th-thanks... Um--Y-yeah... I-Izaya is really having a blast, it seems." No mention on if she were having fun or not. "O-oh!" Izumi looked down at the floor where she had just noticed the little meowth. "H-hi Swiper." She gave the pokemon a smile and then returned her attention to his trainer. "O-oh, n-no. H-he's fine... Its... Um... I can't blame him for wanting to play with it." As if to demonstrate that it wasn't entirely the cat's fault, Izumi lowered her hands and started to fidget with the sheer material on her dress.

Sao Kasai

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:40 am
[Ballroom - Dith]

At the accented voice, Eumelia's brows flickered, teased into a thoughtful glare as though she was actually considering the question before she looked up to see who'd asked it.

"Russian?" She asked, immediately, even as she turned her head. "But where from?"
And then she found her gaze had to keep traveling; this registered some mild surprise in her eyes.
"I could not stop you if you chose to force the issue." She replied truthfully, without so much of answer of whether she did or not, and a shrug. "I understand these tables cannot be reserved." That likely meant she didn't mind? She didn't object when Viktor hopped up anyway.
In fact,the woman almost seemed to do a double-take, her head snapping toward the Espeon.
"Oh!" Well that changed everything. Now they were definitely welcome, it seemed... though Eumelia's manners certainly didn't improve.
"Viktor. Espeon. Huh. So, what does he know? Have you taught him Psychic? Future Sight? Have you noticed any delay with the effects of Synchronize?" She assumed that would be the ability; few had hidden abilities, after all.

<>  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:55 am
[Ballroom - Eumelia]

Hu! Well this was... unusual, to say the least. She didn't seem unpleasant though just a little... well, yes; unusual.

With his eyebrows slightly raised in surprise but with a smile on his lips Dith sat down. "Well! From the top, let's see.... I was born in Moscow but moved to Yakutsk when I was - err - nine I think? Because politics. And then from there I moved to what was then Leningrad when I was twelve, and remained there until I was twenty so my accent is a bit of a mishmash so far as other Russians are concerned." Question one covered, time to address her observation re: giantness. "And it's true that you couldn't I suppose, and that tables aren't reserved, but I wouldn't want to inflict my company on somebody who didn't want it! Lastly, Viktor knows Yawn and Dream Eater, and as you guessed he also knows Psychic and Future Sight. Delays in Syncronise," Dith frowned slightly and ate a vol-au-vent while he considered the question. "No I can't really say that I have, though obviously it won't always work like if he is burned by a fire type. Oh and I'm Dima by the way or Dith, either is good!"

<> Viktor replied amiably before perking up at the mention of cream. <> He would quite happily eat entire cans of squirty cream if given the opportunity.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:05 am
(Buffet Area - Aulus, Tambery, and anyone else around, Open)

It wasn't ever too hard to guess at how Aulus saw him but if he was offering up a smile and trying to make conversation, Rory would take it. After all, he couldn't be that bad if Tambrey enjoyed having him around. "Pretty fancy," he agreed and looked back to see Izaya departing towards the dance floor.

Shaking his head, he returned the kiss to Tambery's cheek and gave Thor a small scratch behind his ears, the little electric mouse content to stay where he was for now. "Looks like someone was just as eager to see you as I was."

Jace hung back and let the humans talk, his head tilting to the side as Ashbel greeted him. << Hello. >>

"Maybe someone should spike his punch with a bit of Ritalin? Though food does sound good. You don't mind if I tag along?" The last bit was more directed towards Aulus.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:14 am
[Buffet - Rory & Tambery]

'You don't mind if I tag along?' says her boyfriend.

Aulus smiled a bit again and gave a brief laugh. "If you two don't mind if I tag along like a third wheel!" The simmering anger he had felt when dealing with Izaya was gone, now replaced with a terrible sensation of awkwardness; this was a Valentines ball, Tambery probably wanted to be alone with her boyfriend. Aulus shot his partner a questioning glance and another quick smile. "You can tell me to bugger off if you want, I don't mind. Maybe I can go try to spike our Pink Friend's drink like Rory suggests."

<> Paul - who had transferred onto Ashbel's shoulder - waved at Jace uncertainly, fire types weren't as scary as birds but ones he didn't know still made him nervous. <>

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:21 am
[Ballroom - Dith]

Eumelia's eyes seemed to be glued- though narrowed thoughtfully- toward Viktor, nodding and even gesturing by rolling her arm and such as Dith answered her questions; almost as though she wasn't actually all that concerned about the answers and was willing him along to get to the point.

"That explains it." She commented, though she would likely have been loathe to admit she couldn't place the region, even if he'd said he lived in one place all along.
She entirely ignored- it didn't even receive a new shrug- the response he made regarding not inflicting his company on someone who didn't want it, and was much happier to carry on with the talk about his Espeon.

"Yawn. Psychological." Eumelia dismissed with a twitch of her mouth but seemed to brighten a little as the other moves were listed. She nodded, agreeing passively, regarding her understanding about 'burn' and such effects- that was a curious aspect of the ability- then seemed to be surprised as she was given a name.
"What? Oh." She nodded again. "Eumelia. Not 'U'. Not 'Melia'. Nothing else but Eumelia." She insisted, before looking back at Viktor.
"Has he ever shown an aptitude for prediction?" She pressed in on well known lore regarding the species.

<> Insisted Celsius happily, and nudged a sizable chunk of the pastry she was working on toward her fellow 'Eon'. <> She nosed at another pastry << This one has strawberry in it!>>  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:41 am
(Buffet Area- Rory, Aulus, nearby-- Jozette; OPEN)

Tambrey smiled and lifted Thor up a little, giving him an opportunity to go up to her shoulder if he wanted; that would free her hands up, after all then.
"He's a sweetie." She commented and reached up after Rory to offer the Pichu another short scratch.

Ashbel tilted her head to glance at Paul- or as best she could, when he spoke; perhaps just to make sure he was alright where he was, or perhaps just out of some kind of politeness or reflex to look at who was talking.
She glanced back at the fellow fire type when the question was asked, wondering if that was something she was supposed to have asked. Socializing, especially outside of the base, was more interesting and a little more challenging than the Delphox had imagined it to be.
Nearby she caught sight of a fellow member of her evolutionary line, a Braixen, and found that she couldn't help but stare at Jozette for perhaps a little longer than was socially acceptable.
Then she found herself replying to her as well, even though she was sure she hadn't spoken to her.
<< He is certainly uncomfortably jovial.>>

"I'm sure he's just happy about... being out and at a party like this." Tambrey tried to reason, though she had to admit Izaya's exuberance was somewhat unnerving for a reason she hadn't quite placed yet. Perhaps she just felt unsettled by the discussion before.
"I don't mind." She replied brightly- likely to Aulus- "It's a social event, besides this is food. Afterwards I, um, might feel like dancing," a glance to Rory there "but let's at least all eat together?"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:01 am
[Dancefloor: with Izaya]

"I'm alright." Zacharie said with a soft sigh. He had thought he had gained more balance...but is he was still tripping over his own feet perhaps he and Jerome needed to train more often.

The agent was drawn from his thoughts though at Izaya's...apology?

"Eh?" He said smartly, eyes widening in surprise. "You...wanted to hug me?" Since when did the other male want to give him hugs? Was this because of their last encounter in the forest? Was he finally making some progress? He sure hoped so. "Y-You don't have to apologize." He said quickly. When he realized that he was still, in fact, holding on to the older man he jerked his arms away, face as red as a rose. "I...uhm...I didn't mean to knock you over. I'm...apparently very clumsy when surprised."

IZAYA ORIHARA

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:23 am
insidiousEnigma
[Dance floor: Zacharie/Izaya]

Because it's too cute to pass up. Sorry!

Citrine was about to ask Andre where they had been in their conversation, when she glanced at the dance floor as Izaya made contact with Zacharie. "OH!" She covered her mouth with one hand, then hurriedly excused herself from Andre's company to try and get to the dance floor. "Zacharie? You ok?" She asked and offered a hand down to help him, and she guessed Izaya, up. What was this guy thinking, tackling people like that? This wasn't a rave, that kind of behavior was totally inappropriate!  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:32 am
[Buffet Area: Izaya's Pokemon - Psyche, Delic, and Mika - are talking to Max, Ashbel, Paul, and Jozette]

Psyche said, clinging tighter than ever to Max's leg.

Delic jingled as he shook with laughter. he told Max. the Chingling proded.

the shiny Sneasel consoled the Scyther.

Delic darted a meaningful look at his fellow pink pokemon. he whispered urgently.

he replied, dropping to a whisper as well.

make
sure,> the Chingling told Max. Though he said this proudly, it seemed Delic had a slightly different idea of what 'behaving himself' meant than what many others did.

Psyche asked innocently from Max's leg, forgetting to whisper when he overheard Jozette and Ashbel talking. He looked from one pokemon to the other. Puzzlement and a hint of worry distorted the shiny Sneasel's face.

the Chingling warned in a sing-songy tone, floating down to the Dark and Ice-type's level. He spoke out the side of is mouth in an effort to keep his words for Psyche's ears alone, but no matter how one looked at it, Delic knew he seemed suspicious.

Psyche apologized again, ears lowering.

Mika called, hopping down from Izumi's shoulder to latch onto Psyche's.

Delic exclaimed, suddenly panicked. He looked at the trainers.

Mika answered. Then she waved a leg to try to get Paul's attention again, since she wasn't sure he noticed or heard her before.

Delic said, moving to take Mika from Psyche so he could levitate her up to Ashbel's and Paul's level.

Sao Kasai

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces