Welcome to Gaia! ::

The United Nations of Gaia v2

Back to Guilds

Promoting and exploring multiculturalism on Gaia. 

Tags: united, nations, gaia, international 

Reply Chatterbox
Introduction Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Dama-sama

Welcoming Friend

14,675 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:56 pm
Thank you for inviting me, Aozora. heart

My name is La Dama-sama, but most Gaians call me La Dama, or just Dama, which I'm sure most know means "lady" in Spanish. I enjoy speaking Spanish, although my first language is English. In just over a month I will be celebrating my 7th year on Gaia. I live not too far from L.A. in California, and find the three years of Spanish I took in high school most valuable. I switched occupations recently when the private tutoring company where I was director went belly-up. I'm now working nights as a CNA (certified nursing assistant) and find the job most rewarding. My second job is playing music at church , , , I was the soloist before the previous organist passed away. sad
I enjoy playing booty grab and word games here on Gaia. In real life, I love to travel (have been to most of the contiguous United States, Great Britain, and Mexico), garden, cook, sing, and meet new people. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:31 pm
La Dama-sama

Welcome, welcome Lady sama. Nice to meet you. I'm Siren ^^  

Centrifugal_comfort

Fluffy Lunatic

13,690 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:44 pm
La Dama-sama

My name is La Dama-sama, but most Gaians call me La Dama, or just Dama, which I'm sure most know means "lady" in Spanish. I enjoy speaking Spanish, although my first language is English. In just over a month I will be celebrating my 7th year on Gaia. I live not too far from L.A. in California, and find the three years of Spanish I took in high school most valuable. I switched occupations recently when the private tutoring company where I was director went belly-up. I'm now working nights as a CNA (certified nursing assistant) and find the job most rewarding. My second job is playing music at church , , , I was the soloist before the previous organist passed away. sad
I enjoy playing booty grab and word games here on Gaia. In real life, I love to travel (have been to most of the contiguous United States, Great Britain, and Mexico), garden, cook, sing, and meet new people. biggrin
Welcome aboard! I see you already found the word games. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:45 pm
Sweet Sirens_Song
Aozora ~Blue Sky~

I listen to subs and dubs back and forth. Mmm... I see what you mean, but I do feel that everything I'm looking for shines through. -shrugs-
I have heard a few anime's that sound better in sub than dub.. But that was years ago. Like I just got finished watching "Your lie in April" And I liked the dub version. The sub was nice too but I don't always like reading. I still think both forms are lovely none the less.
It's been a while since I've seen a good dub. Then again, I've seen so many bad ones that I don't even try dubs anymore. xd  

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

La Dama-sama

Welcoming Friend

14,675 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:54 pm
Sweet Sirens_Song
La Dama-sama

Thank you! heart
And it's nice to meet you, Siren! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:55 pm
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
La Dama-sama

Hehehe . . you noticed.
Tired . . but I'll be back tomorrow!
Thanks, again! biggrin  

La Dama-sama

Welcoming Friend

14,675 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:57 pm
La Dama-sama
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
La Dama-sama

Hehehe . . you noticed.
Tired . . but I'll be back tomorrow!
Thanks, again! biggrin
yw emotion_hug Sleep well.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:15 pm
Aozora ~Blue Sky~

Lol oh gosh I know what you mean. That's like me and certain products I will look online and in stores for and then give up because I can't find any good ones. And then later I will meet someone that tells me they found one and I be like "Really where... I looked everywhere crying "  

Centrifugal_comfort

Fluffy Lunatic

13,690 Points

Centrifugal_comfort

Fluffy Lunatic

13,690 Points
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:17 pm
La Dama-sama
Sweet Sirens_Song
La Dama-sama

Thank you! heart
And it's nice to meet you, Siren! biggrin

No problem ~
Good night emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:31 pm
Sweet Sirens_Song
Aozora ~Blue Sky~

Lol oh gosh I know what you mean. That's like me and certain products I will look online and in stores for and then give up because I can't find any good ones. And then later I will meet someone that tells me they found one and I be like "Really where... I looked everywhere crying "
Pretty much. xd I'm usually disappointed.  

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Centrifugal_comfort

Fluffy Lunatic

13,690 Points
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:41 pm
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Sweet Sirens_Song
Aozora ~Blue Sky~

Pretty much. xd I'm usually disappointed.

Yup, that is usually how it goes lol  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:46 am
Hi! My name is Seven, i'm 18! I'm an artist going to the School of the Art Institute of Chicago. My interests focus on animation and illustration for film. I am also interested in primary art education. I've mostly lived in the midwest all my life, but I was born in Fajardo Puerto Rico!

I know spanish and english !  

knittertwit

Greedy Capitalist

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:57 am
knittertwit
Hi! My name is Seven, i'm 18! I'm an artist going to the School of the Art Institute of Chicago. My interests focus on animation and illustration for film. I am also interested in primary art education. I've mostly lived in the midwest all my life, but I was born in Fajardo Puerto Rico!

I know spanish and english !
Welcome aboard!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:51 am
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
MlDORI
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
MlDORI
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
MlDORI

That's true... Well I do know that the Chatterbox and Wordgames forums are still pretty active. The most active I'd say would be friendship hangout threads or event threads.
Spam will never die. xd And that's all those forums are.

Hahahaha! Quote of the day. Spam as they are, it's amusing to read the posts there sometimes. And the wordgames are pretty fun to play, I frequent it myself.
I used to go to WG. I stopped going when I realized how stuck up the regulars were. And one of the mods let the power go to her head. I can do without the drama.

Well, what matters is if you're happy! I don't get personal on WG unless anyone happens to chat with me on profile comments so I don't get embroiled in those issues. What forums do you go to then?
None. I stick to games and marketplace mostly. I have a thread in Kindred and a thread in Aquariums that I maintain.

Oooh got your castor yet? Cool! Haven't been to aquarium-related threads for a while!  

MZgen

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:19 am
MlDORI
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
MlDORI
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
MlDORI

Hahahaha! Quote of the day. Spam as they are, it's amusing to read the posts there sometimes. And the wordgames are pretty fun to play, I frequent it myself.
I used to go to WG. I stopped going when I realized how stuck up the regulars were. And one of the mods let the power go to her head. I can do without the drama.

Well, what matters is if you're happy! I don't get personal on WG unless anyone happens to chat with me on profile comments so I don't get embroiled in those issues. What forums do you go to then?
None. I stick to games and marketplace mostly. I have a thread in Kindred and a thread in Aquariums that I maintain.

Oooh got your castor yet? Cool! Haven't been to aquarium-related threads for a while!
Castor?  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces