Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
Master and Butler roleplay. GuenivereOrionxMysticMoonAmpris Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:18 pm
User Image

Lucian blinks. He got up and moves to the door.He touches it"I am sorry I made you cry Farrah,"For the first time he said her name. With his accent her name sounded really beautiful. He closes his eyes.Her name had a special meaning in his true language. Human see it as a name but it wasn't to demons

Guenivere ORion
its ok

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:24 pm
Farrah was wiping away the tears on her face with her hankercheif she had pulled from her bodice,"Crying what are you talking about", she demanded a little loudly sucking in air as she starts to break a new batch of tears,"You don't understand do you! having a human conscience and stuff and people and being not able to.. to..", she chokes a little and starts coughing she was really getting worked up, she sniffles some more and then states after a minute or so,"I'm fine I need 5 minutes". She sadly bumps her head against the door in a soft rythem she had to be on her period. There was no way she would act like this other wise, and she decides to check as she pulls back her gown to notice her white undergarments were drenched in blood, she groans,"Bring me my maid", she whines,"I need my maid this is personal bring me her now", she hoped he would just do it and give her time to recooperate.

User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:32 pm
User Image

Lucian sighs. A tear rolls down his cheek"I understand fully Farrah I do."He moves back.His voice held sadness."I will get your maid"He turns and left. He sent her maid to her. He goes to his room and locks his door. He sat down on his bed. He looks down at his hands then curls his fingers causing his long sharp nails to dig into his palm"Its not just humans who has consciences or have guilt"silver tears rolls down his cheeks. He had many regret, guilt and pain to last him more life times than he wish to think about.

Guenivere ORion
its ok

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:45 pm
Farrah listens as he walks away and her maid comes to the door calling out, Farrah swings open the door,"Quickly up the my room", she whispers in a rush as she pretty much runs up the stairs and heads to her room once inside she begins to take off her clothes she was so stupid these undergarments were ruined,"Take this blood mess and burn it", she states to the maid,"I'll put on my monthly wrappings and go from there", she then proceeds to put on her thickly padded white clothes and a new set of under garments she slips on another dress not so tight fitting and she sets down at her vanity propping one arm up on to it and holding the side of her head while the other hand lay in her lap she let out a loud sigh. While the maid took the dirty laundry down the hall, having shut the door behind her.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:17 pm
User Image

Lucian sighs as he stays in his room. He lays back and covers his eyes. After a while he got up and goes to the music room. He shuts the door..He sits at the piano and starts to play. His music was dark and yet full of sorrow.

Those that passed the room were enchanted and felt the pain he put into the song. Some that knew him like rick pressed their back into the walls in the shadows and cried

( song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itMd1_nxfzc)
Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:29 pm
Farrah stayed there what seemed like forever until she came out of her room heading toward the east wing, she passes by his office door which was close on her way to her own and the song hits her like a thousand sharp needles and she covers her mouth as unending sorrow fills the fiber of her bones tears dripping down her face she continues on in silence to her office and lights the fire herself she sits infront of it not even in a chair as she gazes into the red flames and continues to listen to the dark song...

User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:37 pm
User Image

Lucian plays til the song ended. He just sat there as tears fall. Memories he wished was long forgotten were showing up. It hurt so much remembering.Her words triggered them.
Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:03 pm
Farrah was able to stop crying as soon as the music stopped she let out a ragged breathe of relief the music was painful to hear yes but she didn't know why as if some dark spell was placed over those fingertips and played on that piano to make the house seem dull and sad. She stared into the fire for a long time her eyes were beginning to droop she didnt even know if she could make it down for dinner she didn't even know if she wanted food her appetite was stolen away from the music.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:52 pm
[User Image

Lucian took a deep breath. He closed his eyes and plays another song. One he hoped to bring happy memories. Tears still rolled down his cheeks as he plays.

THe others heard the new song. Rick sighs as he helps put food. down. All of those who had known lucian had sadness in their eyes. Rick didn't know what trigged lucian break down. He was happy that he was playing a new song

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP29m3MWXHI )
Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:27 pm
Farrah heard the calming music and her mind began to swirl as the memories hit her one two three four five... Oh god this was over whelming but they were so beautiful every single one of them every time she seen them she would cry another tear of joy why was this music so affecting? Why did everytime he played something inside of her made her think of something in the past? And today especially since she started her bleeding she was over emotional and she started to laugh and cry at the same time and her face was forever smiling and then she stops and looks at the fire hugging her knees she gazes at it as she smiles into her skirt and looks at the fire all her tears had vanished and she felt warm and fuzzy inside like that feeling of when your mom or dad holds you and you feel safe with the world like nothing could ever or would ever harm you.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:11 pm
[User Image

Lucian finished playing. He got up and walks to his office.He sits at his desk and leans back. He closes his eyes as he rest. He needed to lock his memories away. He hated remembering

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:44 pm
Farrah was finally over the spell of the music and she sighed a sign of relief man to many emotions in one sitting.. She just sits there legs up against her chest as she craddled her arms around her knees sitting on the floor infront of the fire, a maid comes in and looks at her she stops for a moment thinking her mistress half mad from the way it seemed,"Miss..", she said hestiantly as Farrah slowly turned toward her,"The.. diner is ready..", the girl looks at her slightly confused about the way her mistress was acting. Farrah looked at her blankly for a moment or two before she turned back to the fire,"Not hungry", she states with a shrug. The maid wasn't sure what to do she backs out and goes to Lucians door knocking on it,"Sir...", she states quietly as she started to tremble abit,"Sir... the lady..".
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:09 pm
[User Image

Lucian opens his eyes and looks at her"She will be alright. She was like many other effected by my music. Save some food for her. But made her a hot chocolate. It will help her"He got up"On second thought I will bring it to her"He goes to the kitchen"Eat what you can"He makes a cup of hot chocolate as well as put a little food on a tray. He goes to her study and knocks
Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:13 pm
The maid nods and then steps back to let him through before she continues on with her job.
Farrah watched the fire it seemed like it was dancing infront of her very eyes, then she hears Lucian knock she doesn't say anything not know who was at the door and not really caring as she leans forward abit the heat was making her face red and she begins to sweat alittle but the heat was to good to pull away she gazes at it more intently what was causing her to like fire so much? She never cared for it much before why so interested now?

User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:16 pm
[User Image

Lucian enters and sighs"Don't get to close to the fire. You could get burned"He sets the tray on the stand beside her"You need to eat something and the hot chocolate will help. I am sorry my music effected you"
Guenivere ORion

For Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces