Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
Guardian awakening(Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:30 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina watched as the child walked up to him slightly scared and held out her hand and touched it up against Jankyn. She coulnd't remember if she had seen this cermony before or not it had been so many centuries ago... she was just glad she remembered herself sometimes by this point Kaleb was passing looking slightly bored at their little exchanged and went into the kitchen sitting down the boy had a bowl of cereal. The old man was sitting in the door way watching with awe. Between Samantha and him they were the only two that seemed to appreciate the bloodline of the guardians.. she wondered why the boy didn't... he seemed moody? Perhaps it was his coming of age that made him so.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:40 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn closed his fingers over hers and closes his eyes. Both of them starts to glow. His hair flows around him. the light flickers and the ground shakes. His eyes open and they where glowing. when he spoke it held power"You are of the blood yet only half." he releases her hand he looks at kaleb"Child come here" He could feel powers growing in the boy. He had a feeling the two were the yin and yang of felcon powers  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:56 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Kaleb nearly dropped his spoon in his bowl watching the exchange and when Jankyn told him to step forward the kid got down from the seat while samantha looked over at her brother as if she just experience something amazing. Which for her it was. Kaleb steps infront of Jankyn and holds up his hand like his sister slightly more nervous though... And he looks over at Celestalina who gives him an encouraging nod. She wasn't sure what Jankyn meant by Samantha only containing half but perhaps Jankyn would explain after he checked the child.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 8:23 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn closed his fingers over his hand and closes his eyes. They both glowed then after a bit he let his hand go"Just as I thought. Felcon kept his balance in his bloodline. The two of you are the yin and yang of your blood line. You balance each other"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 8:32 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
The two siblings looked at each other confused, as samantha jabbed a thumb at her brother in a hitchhiking position,"So this idiot.. has half my powers and I have his other half?", she asked slightly confused, Kaleb remained silent frowning as he walked off to go finish his Cereal,"Hey! come back here!", demands Samantha impatiently. As Celestalina shakes her head,"You best explain to them Jankyn I'm not sure either of them understand...", she mummers gently.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 8:38 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn walks over to the boy"Samantha you mustn't name call your brother. And no what I mean by Yin and Yang is that Kaleb has the male powers of felcon and you have the female powers. Darkness and light but you both have the same. but you have to balance each other. because if one is tilted to far into darkness evil can take root and do harm. though your brother is not 16 his powers are awakening because yours are Samantha. The more you treat him as you do the darkness grows and Kaleb you will need to back and help your sister. I know this is new and you seen what your grandfather had made of guardians. it is not made up it is all real"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 9:10 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Samantha stood there alittle awe struck,"So that means I'm the light one?", she asked alittle confused and ditsy. Celestalina looked over at her shaking her head and going into the kitchen to see the boy munching on his cereal,"You are okay?", she asked him looking back at Jankyn who told him that the anime wasn't made up it was real,"He is right you know", she said abit softly frowning at the poor boy,"I know it must be difficult... your really young but It will make sense in time..". The boy looked up at her frowning abit,"Why do I have to have it? Why coulnd't gramps he is the one that had the visions I don't want any part of it why couldn't my dad have it? He is gramps son after all...". Celestalina frowns,"Maybe your dad wasn't the one chosen like you and your sister".  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 9:35 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn kneels down and looks into the boy eyes"Kaleb we don't pick who the guardians are, the fates do. you are just like Felcon was at your age, I know this isn't something you want little one you and your sister role as guardians are different from mine and celestalina"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 9:42 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Kaleb looked alittle doubtful as he played with his cereal celestalina looks up at jankyn,"They have different roles?", she asked with a questioned look. While in the back ground samantha was huffing pacing the room,"Why does he have to always get all the attention? Gramps he doesn't even care and this was something I've dreamed my whole life", she starts to cry,"He is such a jerk gosh why?". Kaleb finally sighs and gets up goes over to her and pats her back as she looks down at him rubbing her nose,"I'm sorry I'm just not used to all this crazy stuff...", he looks blankly back at Jankyn and Celestalina,"I'm gonna go watch some tv...", he turns but before he does he gives his sister a hug who hugs him back tightly wiping away her own tears,"Aww my little brother is precious", she states happily as kaleb goes over to flip on the tv and watch it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 3:14 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn sighs"Their roles are to be the keepers of the past. They are to guard the ancient secrets and they will need training to sense evil but they will not be in the fight against evil. The fates doesn't want them to fight but to be keeper of our knowledge"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 3:42 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina nods in understanding,"That is good.. I do not think I would prefer them so young and untrained to be fighting this war...", she looks over to see the touching moment before smiling,"Those two are very interesting will they inheriate our immortality? or just live longer.. I do not know how this works because usually guardians don't mix with humans...".  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 7:51 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn stood up"I do not know that answer. They may live longer or they will love a normal human life span. there are some guardians who gave up their immortality for their family"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 8:13 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina stood up as well and looked at him,"Is that what Felcon did?", she asked coming to stand next to him as she watched the teenagers sitting down watching the tv she frowned it was as strange device with moving pictures inside of it, the grandfather seemed to have disappeared as samantha chatted away about how she was glad the guardians were here and Kaleb just nods in response trying to concentrate on the tv.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:00 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn nods"He did that"he watches the children"I am going outside for a bit"he walks outside to get fresh air  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:11 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina looked over at him with a nod as he annouces he was leaving for the outdoors. She walks over to the children and smiles at samantha giving the girl a hush motion with her fingers to her lips,"Now..", she says gently sitting inbetween the two teenagers as kaleb looks over startled blushing,"What is this Device?", she asked pointing to the tv. Kaleb looks at her utterly confused as samantha explains excitedly,"This is a Television its been around a few decades and the show that is on is the Looney Toons it was a big thing back in the day not so much now", she shrugs,"Dont know why he watches them he acts like a little kid but I mean I guess he like them". Kaleb glares at his sister before turning back to the tv cluctching the remote with an annoyed look. Celestalina looked up at the moving pictures noticing they were very colorful she watched the grey bunny go up and kiss the bald short man on the lips before running off the screen it seemed. She looked utterly confused.  
For Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff