Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: RAW (5/9/16) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 11:26 pm
ROMAN REIGNS VS. THE MIZ

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 2:12 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image User Image User Image

ROMAN EMPIRE

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
User Image
User Image

As Roman Reigns' music starts to play, the camera's view shifts to the main stage as the crowd erupts loudly beginning to show their approval or disapproval for his eventual presence. Behind the scenes standing in the Gorilla position with his head down low Roman Reigns soaks it all in calmly. He was being told his cue was up by TNWR personnel shortly after his music went on for sometime. Roman starts up the few steps in his way before moving the black curtain out of his way with aggression. Eventually he'd come out center stage to a strong reaction, whether it was good or bad. He paces around looking over the crowd who decided to either boo him or cheer him. Walking to a quarter inch of each side of the stage before pacing right back into the center nodding his head at the attendees. Reigns then focuses dead ahead at the 20x20 ring from where he now stood followed by the mass of fans surrounding it that were waiting for him to wage war inside of it. The announcer clutching a microphone in their hand would bring it up to their mouth beginning Reign's introduction. "The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from Pensacola, Florida weighing in at 265 lbs, ROMAN REEEEIIGGGNNNNNNSSS! With one hand, Roman sweeps his slick hair back and then begins his descent down the ramp, passing through the fans and making a beeline straight to the end of it's pathway. Once there, Roman's stride slows down as he approaches the steel steps, places a hand upon the turnbuckle padding, and pulls himself up the steps. Roman looks off at the side, once again taking a long glance at the space around him filled with people, some who support him, some who despise him, but all who want to see him draw blood. With a twitch of his nose, Roman turns back to the ring and now on the apron. Stepping over to the nearest corner, Roman climbs into the second rope and raises his arms above him, posing for the fans for a few brief moments. From here, he wastes little time dropping back to the apron and entering the ring proper, as he awaits for the upcoming match to finally be under way.

User ImageUser Image
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

Superstar Stats
Name: Roman Reigns
Height: 6'3''
Weight: 265lbs
Hometown: Pensacola, Fla
Signature Move: Spear; Superman Punch

Leati Joseph Anoai

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 4:37 pm

★ SPECTATING THE STAR: THE MIZ IN THE ARENA (QUIET ON THE SET, PLEASE) ★
@TNWRRAW

COMING OUT FROM THE CURTAINS, TO PARTICIPATE IN THE MATCH AGAINST ROMAN REIGNS

User Image

ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ PREVIEW ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴏᴠᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ
APPROPRIATE AUDIENCES
ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴀssᴏᴄɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀ, ɪɴᴄ.

"Quiet on the set! Can we please have quiet on the set?" a woman's voice
had exclaimed through a sound filter that made her sound like she was speaking through a
megaphone. This voice would have been heard after the lights had shimmered down, causing
the arena to go pitch black, the only thing that would have contact with the audience's eyes
would be the huge titantron that laid above their heads and a couple LED lights. There a montage video made
specifically for The Miz would have began to roll. The beginning had shown the familiar title
sequence that we see before watching any movie, but then snapshots would have been heard and
after the effects of the shots, a transition would have been made in the clip showcasing the beautiful,
city of Los Angeles, California where The Miz had initially resided. Moving forward, the lights would
have began to brighten up a bit, after the clip had ended. And as the audience would have anticipated
the musical works of "I Came To Play" composed by Downstrait would have begun to echo
throughout the depths of the TNWR arena, the music played so loud, that the arena had been
vibrating, these vibrations were comparable to a earthquake. The Miz had finally removed
himself from the backstage area to step foot into the presence of all the people in the arena, he took a
couple steps before the ramp, he stood straight, but his peripherals eyed down the left and right,
there would have bent down, have his arms be straight as a line, and then would have finally rose up.
The Miz took the hand on his lovely wife and began to slowly rise her hand towards his lips for a soft kiss,
he would then spin her and draw her right next to him,
that's where he would taunt and show to the universe that they were the "IT" couple.
Walking down with Maryse, he had a microphone on his left hand,
he lifted it up to his lips and decided he'd say something to his
opponent Roman Reigns.

User ImageUser Image

The Miz made his way down the ramp and into the ring,
as he started to speak through the microphone.
"Roman, roman, roman...You think you're all tough, don't you?
You walk down this ramp and confidently stride your way into the ring,
but guess what...Tonight, you're going face to face against me,
the most must-see superstar in all of wrestling entertainment!
and before I step into that ring and battle it out with you..
I'd just like to say a couple things and I'd like to remind not just you,
but everyone in this building, that I was the
former
half of the tag team champions before my absence.
As you all may know, I've been working on blockbuster films, like the new action movie I'm in
which you can pre-order now in stores by the way...
But I'll save that story for another day, anyways, my absence from TNWR doesn't define me,
actually I know that all of you were so miserable, not seeing myself in action and whatnot.
I'm going to put everyone on notice. You're all blessed to have me return, and
after I'm done with you... I'm going to climb to the top where I rightfully belong!
I will have my
way like Mr. Daniel Larusso in the classic, cinematic 1984 film
'The Karate Kid' a tale about being the underdog and overcoming obstacles
.. oh yeah! And allow me to introduce my lovely, beautiful wife Maryse
who'll be by my side as I'm making my way to the top of the food chain,
but as for you Roman Reigns, the only thing that'll be
by your side is, well, nothing, you'll have absolutely nothing after I'm done with you.
"
After The Miz was done speaking, he put a huge smirk on his face and waited for
Roman Reign's response, if he had any.

★ READY, SET, (ACTION!) ★
FOLLOW THE MIZ @mikethemiz

DON'T FORGET TO TREND THESE HASHTAGS: #MizAndMaryse #TNWRRAW

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 5:20 pm
While his "opponent" made his entrance Reigns was slowly preparing himself mentally for this bout. He wasn't worried about running his mouth right before the big fight. So, when The Miz decided to walk his a** down and get into the ring running his mouth, this only irritated Reigns. Roman let the so called "must see superstar" finish what he had to say and when he did, Roman Reigns would send a uppercut right into his Hollywood mouth to make sure it stayed shut.  

Leati Joseph Anoai

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 5:23 pm
The Miz dropped his microphone after receiving a vicious uppercut from Roman Reigns, he stumbled backwards and, he hold onto his mouth after he felt the effects.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 5:28 pm
Roman didn't pursue The Miz any further. He was just making a statement, one that wasn't with his mouth, but with his fists instead. He even egged him on saying, "Run your mouth again, I dare you!"  

Leati Joseph Anoai

AwesomeButAnnoying generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 3!

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 5:35 pm
The Miz, in anger, would have glared at Roman Reigns whilst holding his mouth. After listening to Roman egging him on he would, in pure frustration, take off his sunglasses, throwing them aside, and then he tried to unexpectedly charge at Roman Reigns with __ punches!  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 5:39 pm
This is what Reigns wanted. A fight not a wrestling match. The Miz brought his share of the fight to Roman giving him some good punches. Punches that would have Reigns on the ropes, literally, as he bent over moving his hair out of his way not expecting the rowdy attack from the must see vanilla superstar.  

Leati Joseph Anoai

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 5:43 pm
Seeing as Reigns was now on the ropes, The Miz would have taken a few steps back to give himself some momentum, he sprinted towards Roman and attempted to deliver a devastating clothesline over the ropes that would take him out of the ring!  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 5:46 pm
Checking his mouth whilst recovering some, Reigns would stand back up just in time to see the oncoming Miz heading directly his way. To prevent whatever he had in mind he would sidestep Miz by grabbing the back of his neck in a attempt to instead send him soaring over the ropes, out of the ring.  

Leati Joseph Anoai

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 5:56 pm
User Image

The Miz was sent flying over the ropes after being sidestepped by Roman Reigns, launching out of the ring, his feet touched the floor first, he then fell on his a** seconds afterwards.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 6:05 pm
Reigns wasted little time as he exited the ring himself. He would slowly go over to Miz attempting to lift him back up to his feet.  

Leati Joseph Anoai

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 6:07 pm
The Miz had been standing after being lifted up to his feet by Roman Reigns  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 6:08 pm
Grabbing the back of his neck again, Reigns would begin to direct where he wanted Miz and attempt to send him packing shoulder-first into the unforgiving steel steps!  

Leati Joseph Anoai

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces