Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: RAW 6/20/16 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:53 pm
MATT ALLENS SPEAKS OUT
#MattAllensForChamp

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:31 pm

User Image

The arena would go dark, as bright white text would appear on the titantron.
"Do whatever you want, say whatever you want. The darkness has many answers, that could lead to either truth or false facts to leave the human mind wandering or deceived. Man do not provide the answer, as they are just as clueless as the everyday human. Over the years, billions have fallen. 9,027 have died, 3,746 have gave up, and 666 kept going.." The image of a girl with pitch black eyes would be blinking multiple times in a loop, attempting to have the crowd in some sort of trance. Matt Allens was backstage lacing up his boots, and adjusting his gloves and elbow pads, as he looked to go out to the arena. Before going out, he knew no one would give a damn about his entrance, no one acknowledge it.. it was just to make it seem official, since apparently you're judged off of what type of entrance you have. Matt Allens didn't care about detail. He was all about originality anyway. Walking down the hall, he glared at Aleks Mason, who was working backstage for the TNW:R production crew. Continuing to walk on, he would walk past Jimmy Havoc, who didn't wrestle anymore, but he was still around in his street clothes, apparently. Matt would walk past Trent as he continued to walk, but Trent had his back turned talking to someone, so he wasn't acknowledged. Matt Allens reached the curtain, as it was show time.

User ImageAfter the Chilling mesage from the titantron would disappear like mist, and the girl would disappear off the titantron, Matt's normal titantron would come up. "Fixation Of The Darkness" by Killswitch Engage would then blast through the PA system, and all throughout the building, being heard near the backstage area. The crowd who were familiar with Killswitch Engage would know that they use to perform theme songs for Trent and CM Punk. As the theme continued on, Matt Allens would appear through the curtain. The crowd would go electric over the sight of Matt Allens, He would then raise his arms up as he would let out a loud roar, as the crowd would continue to cheer him on. A majority of the audience that was in the front row was wearing the signature black mouth mask that Matt Allens would usually wear on his mouth, showing support for him. After he let out the roar while still standing on the stage, Matt Allens would then proceed to look on towards the ring.

Announcer: "Ladies and gentleman, please welcome, Matt.. Allens!"

Matt Allens would continue to walk down to the ring, at a decent pace. He would make a left turn towards the steel steps that were mounted against the ring, walking up the steps one foot at a time, as he would then get up on the apron. Matt would turn his back on the ring to face the crowd, as he would then spread out his arms and letting out a yell. He would then watch the reaction of the crowd, before turning his back towards them to face the ring, as he would get into the ring through the second rope, walking over to the center of the ring, as he would then walk over to a nearby ring post, climbing the second turnbuckle and raising his arms high and proud, as he watched audience members snap pictures of him. He would then grab a microphone.. and stand in the center of the ring, as he adjusts the mic to his mouth ready to speak..

Matt Gennison

Winner

Matt Gennison

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:51 pm
Matt waited for the audience to quiet down, and eventually ten to twelve seconds later, they did, as he would then talk, Microphone already positioned near his face. "You people know who I am, but let me refresh your memories, and let me give the new viewers the details. I'm the self-proclaimed Demi-God.. Matt.. ALLENS." after saying that line, most people would cheer, and others would boo, giving him mixed reactions. He would continue to speak.. "... Day in, and day out, night after night, I've wrestled the best, I've wrestled guys who THOUGHT they were the best, and I've trampled over guys who TRIED to be the best. I've beaten almost everybody, and I'm pretty much at this point World Champion material.." after Matt said that, he'd take a pause as the crowd would start to cheer a bit more, seeing that in this case, Matt was more favored than Roman Reigns in terms of popularity. Matt paused, looking around at the crowd. He would begin to speak once again. "But you see, the World championship isn't on my mind. Roman Reigns isn't on my mind.. but, something else is.. You see, a while back, I won the TNW:R Paramount Championship, and do you wanna know how I lost my first championship title defense? I lost it in a TRIPLE THREAT match, and lately I let Neville parade around with the title, and I let other guys like RVD hop to the front of the line, when in reality, I was technically in line for a championship match." the crowd would be in silence as they would closely listen to Matt rant on. "Just to cut things short, and sweet, I guess what I'm really trying to say is, I want to take what's rightfully mine.. and be the champion this company deserves.. Not guys like Borin' Reigns.. not guys like Neville.. but a champion that's worked hardest on this roster.. What I'm saying is, I want to invoke my Re-match clause for the TNW:R Paramount Championship!" Matt said, as some people would clap and cheer, while others would just be dead-silent with their arms crossed, others looking to the entrance to see if somebody would interrupt, as Matt would have the look of aggression on his face. He knew there would be no more time to be hiding in the shadows.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:11 pm
The people who were watching the entrance, expecting the arrival of someone were correct. However, it wasn't the man they expected it to be. It was not the current TNW:R Paramount Champion, it was not the current TNW:R World Champion, but it was a man who had held that gold before. A man who has met inside the squared circle with Matt Allens. It was the Archangel.

Behind Blue Eyes would play, the Limp Bizkit version, and the fans would begin to shed their reactions. Boos from one side, cheers from the other side, and regardless of their reasoning for their reaction, there was a reaction, and Trent, who just ran out into the stage would look to feed off of all of the reactions and emotions thrown at him.

He wasn't taking his time like he usually did, every step was directed toward Matt Allens and he was ready to speak. Picking a micropone up once hitting ringside, Trent slid under the ropes and would meet face-to-face with a confused Matt Allens. Confused as to why he was out here, Unknown as to what was going to be said.

Cole: "The crowd seems to be as active as ever seeing the confrontation between these two men, especially after the past two weeks."

JBL: "It does seem that way, but what does Trent want anyways?"

Before Cole could answer, Trent brought a microphone to his lips, as he began to talk to his friend.

"Matt. I understand the expression, I get why you are surprised as to why I am out here. Let me answer any questions you have."

Trent would pause for dramatic effect.

"You see, Matt. I get that you have your rematch clause. However, I have a declaration of my own. So, sit down my friend, because I am declaring that I am going after the Paramount Championship. What does this have to do with you?"

Trent laughs after the question.

"It means that until I win the Championship and have that well-deserved Gold around my waist, that you will not be obtaining that Championship. Because I vow right now that I will defeat Neville for the title."

The reactions mixed still from the crowd.

Cole: "It seems Trent isn't allowing Matt to invoke his rematch clause."

somedudewithamic

Phantom

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:49 am
User Image

User Image

[INTRO]:
CM Punk was backstage in his personal locker room watching the last segment from his television that was set up personally for him. Punk was already in his suit that he had set for himself. Suddenly, his time to shine was coming, as Punk would've heard a knock on the door. It was someone alerting that Punk was coming up. Punk nodded and knew it was his time to come out. He got up from his chair and then turned off the television. He walked out his door and walked through the backstage area. He was ready. And knew what he was going up against. Punk started to stretch his arms and legs getting ready for what was to come. Punk eventually reached the door to the entrance tunnel, going through the door. He eventually reached the end of the tunnel and then looked up at the television that was nearby. He walked up to the curtain and was ready. The PA System was getting ready for Punk's theme to play. Suddenly..it hit.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

"BEST IN THE WORLD!"
Name: CM Punk
Height: 6'2
Weight: 218 lbs

The sudden playing of fast and quick guitars were playing and was heard loudly. It was CM Punk's theme song: "Cult of Personality"" as it was recognized by the whole arena. The crowd was going wild. CM Punk walked through the curtain and pushed it away from him then walking onto the middle of the stage. Punk walked over to the right side of the stage trying to raise up his arms for the crowd to even get pumped up. He then slowly walked over to the left side and opposite side of the stage and tried to lift up his arms trying to pump up that side of the crowd. Everyone home who was watching at home watching on television were getting excited, and knew this was going to be a great one. Punk then slowly walked over to the middle of the stage with a confident face. Punk looked around the arena once again and then looked down to the ring where his opponent was. He stared down his opponent for a bit but then looked away from him and then slowly got down on one knee. He lifted up his left arm and then brought his wrist to his face. He looked it as he quickly threw it out of his face and then put the side of his hands on his mouth trying to embrace his voice. He then yelled out the following words as the crowd yelled along: "IT'S CLOBBERING TIIIME!" Punk put his hands away from his mouth and then quickly got up and punched his air and swung. He turned around lifting up his arms. Punk looked up to his titantron and the whole stage as Punk was looking more confident than he has ever been. Punk turned back around and started walking down the ramp. Punk put his arms down and looked no where else but in the ring from where his opponent was standing. Punk eventually reached the end of the ramp, but then stopped. He looked at his opponent once more, but then looked around the arena looking and hearing the atmosphere. He saw the people holding up their signs and wearing their T-Shirts, as some of the people were wearing CM Punk shirts. Punk started walking again but made a left turn towards the steel steps. He started walking up the steps then grabbing the top rope and feeling it, walking on the apron to the middle of it. He raised up his arms as the crowd cheered for Punk. Punk suddenly then turned around and ran to the turnbuckles and got on the very top. He looked around the atmosphere then quickly raising up his arms as Punk yelled out: "BEST IN THE WOOOOORLD!" Punk would've jumped down from the top turnbuckle. He started to skip around the ring trying to pump up the crowd once again. The crowd cheered. Punk's theme faded away from the ring while the crowd cheered even louder than they were before. He walked over to demand a microphone from the announcer's table side. Someone would then hand one to Punk as he then walked over to the middle of the ring looking around the arena with a small smile on his face. He hesitated to smile, but he knew he wanted to so bad. CM Punk knew what he was getting himself into, but he wasn't scared. He tried to straighten up his suit, as he looked around. The chants started. "CM Punk! CM Punk!" Punk started to slowly lift up his arm with the microphone and then speak into the microphone. The crowd started to settle and waited for what Punk was going to say. "Well, it's been a while, people. I haven't been seen, but of course, as the owner of this company, I've been watching. Not only have I been watching, but even before, I've always paid attention. You see, I was always watching you Matt. As a fellow man from Chicago, I've always respected you. Of course, not to take anything away from you Mr. Allens, but I didn't just respect you because you're also from Chicago, I've respected you because you became the champion, and you were steps away from becoming the man. Of course, that didn't that happen, and I understand where you stand from the platter. Our next Pay-Per-View, Summerslam, you WILL get your rematch Matthew. But I see the hunger in your little buddy over there, Trent. So I'll do this. Right now, we will have a match to determine the match. Matt, you will not lose your chance to be in the Paramount Championship opportunity, but instead, Trent over here will have the ultimate chance to be in it as well. If TRENT, is able to outwrestle you here tonight, then Trent will be added to that little Paramount Championship rematch that you've requested being so late. So good luck, to the both of you. Don't try to break too much bones. Get me a ref out here! Come On!" Punk would lower the mic and signal the ref to come out, as the ref would come out entering the ring, while Punk would leave to let Matt Allens and Trent wrestle.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:08 am
That was one blockbuster announcement just made. If Trent can defeat Matt Allens, after not only losing in a tag match, but losing to Matt Allens two weeks ago, he will be placed in the title match at Summerslam. A triple threat match which made Matt Allens originally lose his title.

With this announcement made and the departure of Punk, Trent would get inside his corner with a smile on his face, waiting for the sound of the bell.

somedudewithamic

Phantom

Matt Gennison

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:15 pm
Not too happy about the decision, Matt Allens would throw the mic outside of the ring, with the bell sounding three times.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:23 pm
With an endless amount of energy and vitality, Trent was ready, and at the sound of the bell, he began to circle the ring. Matt Allens not seeming happy, in fact, frustrated would be the word. Giving Trent a possible edge into this match

somedudewithamic

Phantom

Matt Gennison

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:25 pm
Here we were again, not too thrilled about this instant match, Matt would go straight into a collar and elbow tie up following up to Trent.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:32 pm
Despite usually starting off traditionally, Trent looked to take the early advantage by sending a kick into the gut of Matt who was ready for the tie-up

somedudewithamic

Phantom

Matt Gennison

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:33 pm
Unexpectedly receiving the kick to the gut, Matt would bend over and favor his mid-section.  
[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff