Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Kitchen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:25 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Sayuri smiled and shook her head. Hehe I'm pretty sure I'm not a psychologist~ but... after loosing someone you love, you take a step back and realize how important family is. One day you may hate a family member for whatever silly thing they did in that moment, but you would hate yourself for eternity if you lost them... Family is everything.

The chef turned bright red as the headmaster mentioned David and a romantic cruise. N-no! I mean... i don't know.. She let out a sigh. I'm sure he has a family or a girlfriend... but I might take you up on the eevee plush! My daughter adores Pokémon! Eevee is actually her favorite ~

Current Theme ➤: Insert

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:35 am

Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Chef l Item/s ➤: N/A l Hunger Level ➤: 75%
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"You don't know? Well think about it.~" Lucius tilted his head, "Did you ask him?" he asked when she claims the man properly has a wife or girlfriend. The headmaster clapped his hands, "Excellent~! Expect a wrapped gift in your room." he said with a smile. "Speaking of family, I must go visit a family member. Thank you again for the food and advice." with that said he turned on his heels and headed to the doorway. Before he left he looked to Sayuri, "Tell your daughter the headmaster said, 'Hi Hi~!' anyway it was nice meeting you Mrs. Donovan." he smiled while he waved at her, then left.
+Exits+

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:18 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Sayuri watched as the headmaster took his leave. With her face completely red, Sayuri shook her head and smiled. M-mrs. Donovan...? Hehe.. W-wait what am I saying! He probably has a girlfriend... besides... after the courtyard... Sayuri let out a sigh. It was almost lunch time and she had to start cooking. The whole time she cooked she couldn't get the man out of her mind. They were having lunch together after all~

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:02 pm

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Abracadavre |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Content |
∑ Thoughts →→| Sachi Dear~ |
∑ Items →→| Y'ferreals Axe, Belial's Ring, Irmata's Sword |
∑ People Near By →→| Sachi and Towns people(NPCs) |
∑ O.o.c. →→| Go ahead and post in the kitchen next~ |

|| Shadow Stepper || Chaotic Evil || Story Fluffer ||

"I gave up trying to take over three worlds. So I took one of them."

After sometime of walking back to the School, Silver had much fun playing with Sachi. Once they made their way to the Kitchen, Silver started to search for the mother through her scent. Wasnt too hard, so it only took a few moment. "Hello Sayuri, Sachi and I had a lovely time in the park~" Silver was holding Sachi in her arms and was smiling happily to the woman.

"But I can't help but meddle in the mortal realm~ "

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:10 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Sachi & Silver l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Sayuri had just finished making the school lunches when she heard a familiar voice. Turning around, she saw her little girl giggling in Silver's arms. Oh hello! Just in time I just finished the lunches~ ohhhhou guys had fun huh? Sachi happily nodded her head and gave her nana a kiss on the cheek and a hug before reaching for her mommy. Sayuri nodded with a smile, and took her daughter from Silver. We have a lunch date with Mr. David~ Hehe tell Nana Silver thank you very much for taking you to the park~ The little girl nodded and smiled to Silver. Thank you Nana Siwver!!! I wuv you!!! Sayuri couldn't help but giggle as she looked up at Silver. Thank you so much Ms. Silver~ if there is anything I can do for you please don't hesitate to ask!

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:17 am

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Thoughts →→| That was enjoyable~ |
∑ People Near By →→| Sachi and Sayuri |
∑ O.o.c. →→||

Silver nodded happily to Sayuri. She was happy that the mother gave her the chance to be like a grandmother. Plus it was needed to get her mind off things. When Sachi thanked Silver and said that she loved her, Silver smiled and giggled. "I love you too~ Be sure to be good for Mommy okay." Silver looked towards Sayuri and gave her a soft smile. "My pleasure and don't worry about formalities. I'm too old for formal titles and such. I would like to spend more time with you and Sachi again later, that's all I wish to ask for. If any time you feel in danger. Call for me. Even if you think I can't hear you. I will be there. " Silver smiled at Sayuri and placed a hand on her shoulder. Sauyri was the first human that she began to care for like she was her daughter. Knowing she was not her daughter, there was just something special about the two.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:24 am

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Silver l Item/s ➤: Cooking Supplies / Jacket l Current Form ➤: Human

Sayuri smiled as she listened to Silver talk. It was interesting how this woman just showed up in their lives, but she was very different from the rest. She seemed like family, despite having met a few days ago. Hehe of course Silver! You know... if I remember correctly tonight is the new Pokémon movie... maybe if your not busy you could come and watch it with us~ It's all up to Sachi though~ Sayuri knew her daughter would be happy to hear her invite Silver, so she gave both of them a smile. Sachi, who had been listening carefully, smiled wide and shot looks between her mother and her nana. WEAWWY?! Nana Siwver can come watch too?! Pwease nana Siwver come watch wiff me pweeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase!!! The little girl was super happy to hear that her favorite people would be with her when she was watching her favorite show.

Nightmares is Daydreams

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:48 pm

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Thoughts →→| That was enjoyable~ |
∑ People Near By →→| Sachi and Sayuri |
∑ O.o.c. →→||

"Sayuri dear, I can always make time for the two of you. Plus it helps keep me out of the office Hehe~" Silver said with a soft smile. Of course when she said office, she meant her throne room in Hell...or one of the other Lords territories. Those were only small details that no one needed to know. When Sachi became very excited and asked Silver to join them as well, Silver could never say no to that. "Of course hunny, I wouldnt miss it for the world~"[/b] Silver knelt down and clapped her hands together. Silver forgot about all the pain and trouble that was caused now that she was with these two humans. She didnt think she would be this happy for a long time but now she was able to happy if only for a short time.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:11 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Silver l Item/s ➤: Cooking Supplies / Jacket l Current Form ➤: Human

The chef smiled happily to the woman who was not a part of her little family. This woman was so helpful and kind, she couldn't longer see a day without Silver in their lives. Opening her mouth to speak, Sachi beat her to it. Nana Siwver, can we make p...po...popcown togeder and dwink hot chocowate? And mommy too! Sachi happily bounced in her mothers arms as she looked at both of them. Sayuri gave her little girl a nod and chuckled. Hehe of course we can, ill even make you and Nana Silver my special hot chocolate~ But now we must go, Mr. David is waiting on us.

Sayuri turned her attention to Silver and smiled. Do you have a place here at the school? If not...w-would you like to stay with us? I would be more then happy so get you a key to the room~ Please let me know! Send me a text when ever I always have my phone~ With that the chef and her little girl walked over and gave Silver a big hug. Thank you so much Silver... Sayuri whispered into the woman's ear. Breaking off from the hug, the pair waved to the woman and made their way out of the kitchen.

-Exit-

Nightmares is Daydreams

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:57 pm

Mood ➤: Big Cook l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: Blackberries & Cook Uniform

Kazi entered the kitchen with Lilith then laid the bag of blackberries on the counter. he searched around the area and came back with two black aprons and two white funny looking muffin hats. She placed that hat on top of the blonde's hair before taking a rubber band out and tying her blond shiny hair into a ponytail. "Let's get cooking~" he announced as he was already put on the apron along with the chef's hat, he was surprised that he didn't find Sayuri or Sachi wearing on of those hats. Before he put it on he also tied his long hair into a ponytail so his strand of hair would be out of the way. He looked over at Lilith then held out the black apron to avoid any stains landing on the woman's dress especially when its white. "Vhats you level of culinary skills miss?" he asked like the lady was at a job interview and his the boss.

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:12 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings, Hat, Apron, and Strawberries

Lilith placed her basket of strawberries on the counter as she walked into the kitchen. She didn't remember visiting the kitchen before, it was huge! Her mind in awe, Lilith blinked as she felt Kazi place a hat on top of her head. She reached up and lightly touched it. Poofy! the priestess giggled. A tickling sensation shot through Lilith's back as the man pulled her hair back. Kya! She was super sensitive around her ear area, so when he pulled her hair back it gave her a funny feel. S-sorry! Instinct! Lilith began to apologize for the sound she made.

Shaking her head, Lilith took the black apron Kazi held out to her. I haven't cooked once in my life... I was... never given the opportunity... the girl claimed as she put on the apron. It wasn't that she was never given the opportunity, it was that she was locked away the majority of her life. Tying a cute little bow in the back, Lilith looked at Kazi with an excited smile. Ready!

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:14 am

Mood ➤: Big Cook l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: Blackberries & Cook Uniform

Kazi jumped and blushed in surprise when he heard a cute sound from out of the blue 'Kya!' He stared at her in awe when she said that she has no experience in culinary, well making follow treats aren't very difficult. The wolf reached over and pet Lilith's head. "Its easy~! All you do iz follow ze recipe. I kan be your teacher." he smiled. He stared at their ingredient they had on the counter then he snapped his fingers, "We kan make Strawberry Blackberry Sorbet. Sorbet iz ice kream’s far healthier cousin. Unlike ice cream bases that are cooked, sorbets are fresh and raw. It’s just like eating the real fruit, only frozen and more exciting." He suggested, "Unless you have somezing else in mind." he was open for suggestions.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:34 am

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings, Hat, Apron, and Strawberries

Lilith felt Kazi's big hand pat her on the head. It felt like she was being praises, even though she wasn't, and a happy smile appeared on her face. Hehe alright s...s...sensei? She had heard that term once in her life, and she remembered how happy it made the teacher seem. So she could only assume it meant great teacher, or something along the lines of it.

Lilith listened closely as Kazi explained to her what "sorbet" was. It seemed yummy! Lilith looked up at him with her big two-toned eyes and shook her head. The only other thing she could think to make was pie. No! Lets make sorbet! I'm excited! A cheerful Lilith looked around the kitchen and reached out to grab something to start. Only problem was....she didn't know what she was doing. The priestess quickly looked back at the wolf and gave him a still determined look. What do I do!

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:13 pm

Kazi folded his his arms, "Alright zen Little Kook(Yep).~ Of Course first you vash ze berries but be kareful not to squash zem especially blackberries since zee juice kan squirt out. Pat zem dry using paper towels or toss in kolander to remove excess vater. Put berries in the bowl of food processor zat's zis zing." He showed her what a food processor looked like sense she said she didn't have any experience with cooking. "Zen add half kup of lemon juice and zen add 3/4 kup of sugar.Got it~ Good.~" When he gave her assignment, he searched around the kitchen for an icecream maker.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:22 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings, Hat, Apron, and Berries

Lilith listened carefully as Kazi gave her the instructions. It seemed rather easy. Taking her basket or strawberries and his back of blackberries, she began to wash them under cool water. Taking extra care not to smash any of them, she set them to the side once they were squeaky clean. Once all the yummy berries were happily bathed, Lilith began to pat each berry dry, placing them in the colander to drain any extra water she had missed. This took time, and Lilith was very careful with each berry, as if she was washing an egg.

Once all her berries were finished, Lilith searched around the kitchen for a lemon and some sugar. She found the sugar easy, but the lemon she was having problems with the lemon. Searching around the kitchen, she found a lemon in the cupboard. Trying her tip toes, Lilith couldn't reach. Nnnnn!!! H-help please! I cant reach the lemon... She looked over at the teacher.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas