Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Classrooms
Classrooms ➣Diviner Magic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝓕𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓮

_ _ _________________________________________________ _ _

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Where Fiona had expected herself to be bothered about the Court Mage's answer, just knowing Tess wasn't in danger put the young musician at ease. "O-oh... Well um... Thank you for telling me s-sir." She bowed to Gannon and was ready to take her seat until she turned and saw Rick, she was so caught up she hadn't realised he spoke to her.

Realising she had bailed on him a few days ago, plus remembering yesterdays surprise with his bird, Fii felt kinda bad. She went to take a seat by the male, uttering a quick "S-sorry about before..." in his direction. Figuring it better not to get into chatting in the classroom Fiona then returned her focus to Gannon.

He had started by informing the others about their old professors absence... Fiona was a little bothered by this, in the short time she knew Elohari, the woman had helped Fii a lot in her eyes. Next up was a question about the previous lesson... Which the pale girl just hoped another student would answer and save her speaking up.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Tala Maxwell

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:29 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

When no one offered a voluntary answer to his question he sighed. He knew that they were fed up with the run around, the back and forth of Professors coming in and out of here, changing the lessons, getting them all turned around, but there was no helping it. Knowing that he’d need to call on someone, he looked to Lelyna, who seemed to be conversing with someone, even though she wasn’t sitting next to anyone. Silme perhaps?

“Lelyna, would you be so kind as to tell me about the last lesson and what it entailed?” He knew it wasn’t very fair to call on the students and put them on the spot, but there were no other options. To her credit, Lelyna smiled and nodded her head a little.

“Of course, Professor Noble. Last lesson we talked about our raiments and how they do not defy who we are as people. We concluded that while they give us special abilities, that doesn’t mean that we automatically fall into a certain ‘type’ of category as human beings. Yes, we are all Diviners, but we all had different views of the world. Our raiments help us navigate the world, but we are not defined by them as a whole.” Lelyna said with a small smile. “I hope that makes sense.”

Nodding at her words, he smiled. “Yes, that does make sense, Lelyna, thank you.” Looking out at the students, Gannon noted that Kayl was absent. He’d hoped that the boy would arrive late, but it seemed that he was going to have to speak with the lad about his attendance, or lack thereof.

“In light of the recent topic and the added shock and disappointment in Ms. Mehra’s absence, I feel like giving you all a break today. I know that the constant changes in the classroom can be stressful and frustrating, therefore I don’t expect you all to be in the mood to learn. Therefore, instead of trying to conduct a full lesson, I propose a compromise.” Crossing his arms over his chest, he leaned back against the desk a little.

“For next class, write an opinionated paper on how you feel when people judge you based on your raiment and how you feel they are right and wrong. Lelyna, if you like, you can dictate your words to a fellow student to be submitted in written form, or we can meet one and one and you can tell me face to face for the assignment.” It was obvious that she couldn’t write her own paper and Gannon didn’t want her to feel like a burden to her classmates if he could help it.

“That being said, please, go enjoy the rest of the day. Again, my apologies for the sudden change in Professor. If you have any questions or concerns, you know where to find me. Until then, I’ll see you next class.” Gannon hated to cut the class so short, but it didn’t seem fair to subject them to a lengthy lesson after the bad news. Yes, there was a chance that Elohari could return as their teacher, but if she did, it wouldn’t be for a while.

═══════════════════╝

Court Mage || Gannon Noble

Voice of Aegis

Neryem

Tala Maxwell

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:48 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Lelyna had been patiently and politely listening to Gannon as he spoke, explaining why Elohari was absent when her sensitive nose caught the fragrant scent of lilac and lavender. Smiling to herself, she knew that her dear friend Sylrenya was nearby. Sure enough, not a moment or two later, the little fae landed upon her shoulder.

Smiling wide at Sylrenya’s words, she nodded slightly. “Of course, Sylrenya, it is always a pleasure to spend time with you.” Lelyna was well aware that the little fae preferred Kayl’s company, but she was glad that Sylrenya had sought her out in his absence. “I’ve missed you, my friend.” Truth be told, she’d worried for the little fae, but she knew that Sylrenya could take care of herself.

Much to Lelyna’s surprise, Gannon called upon her and asked her to answer a question. She was more than happy to oblige, and sure enough, her answer seemed to satisfy Gannon. Sitting silently, Lelyna had to wonder what Gannon would have them do for the day. Lelyna knew that he and Elohari were quite close, so to have her away traveling would mean that he was saddened by her absence more than they were. She truly hoped that he wasn’t too heartsick.

Nodding a little at his words, she was surprised by the compromise, but grateful as well. Truth be told, she was looking forward to spending more time with Mikhail and she wanted to see if she could navigate her way to his classroom to surprise him. Smiling at Gannon’s considerate offer to hear her assignment, she thanked him as her fellow students began to gather their things to leave for the day. Lelyna suspected that if she asked Mikhail to help her with the assignment, that he wouldn’t mind writing out her words for her. If he was too busy with his own classwork, then she’d meet with Gannon as suggested.

Gathering her things, Lelyna arouse from her seat before hesitating. Heading toward the front of class, she stopped a few feet, or so she assumed, from Gannon. “I hope you’re not too saddened by Elohari’s absence, Professor. I hope she comes back soon.” Lelyna said with a small smile before turning to head for the door. “I’m going to try to find Mikhail, Sylrenya, will you help me find that Enhancer Classroom?” Hopefully the little fae would want to accompany her to surprise Mikhail. If not, she’d find her own way.

[ - Exit Lelyna from Diviner Classroom - Heading to Enhancer Classroom - ]

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Lelyna Thaniels

Chelly Usagi

Raiyun

Neryem

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

Lelyna Thaniels - [x]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:41 am
Patrick Lockheart
~ Diviner Class ~

"It's fine," Having taken to his seat and summoned Branwen to his side, Rick would cast a faint smile towards Fiona and a brief 'thumbs up' before taking the moment to rest his head in his folded arms - whatever had happened had surely left him feeling quite out of sorts, whether it had been something he'd eaten, or perhaps he was just feeling...sick? Now that he was in lessons, the Diviner felt even worse...So much that he didn't even notice Silrenya as she entered - even her voice hadn't registered to him and as Gannon asked his initial question, it hadn't been more than a mumble to the male... He could hear voices, yet nothing registered as word...

He would lift his gaze, his chin now resting where his forehead had once sat as he looked out across the classroom. Hearing a flutter, his eyes would turn towards the white blur that was Branwen as she stood, her head tilting in curiosity. What was going on? Exhaling a sigh, he sat there watching, listening as people spoke around him before sitting up as everyone started to move.

"Enjoy the Day," The White Raven would flutter her wings as Gannon gave the permission to leave, "Time to leave." Being as distant as he was, Rick unfortunately hadn't registered the Court Mage's compromise of some 'out of lesson-writings' for their shorter lesson but as Branwen expressed her joy at not having to sit in class again, the Diviner would wince, covering his closest ear before grumbling and rising from his seat with a groan,

"Not so loud Bran..." he would frown, watching as some of the other students would take their leave before making his own way towards the door. At this point, he meant no ill if he had failed to hear anything after Fiona's initial apology, his mind was hazy and his vision a little wavy at the edges. His best plan of action was to make his way back to his Dorm Room as carefully as he could before crashing out for the rest of the day - it wasn't the type to bother people with his problems and hoped his Grandfa's teachings of an extra lie-down might just help...?

[~ Rick and Branwen Leave Diviner Classroom for Dorm Room ~]

The_littlest_dragonfly

Voice of Aegis

Neryem

Quote:

Appearance: Wearing this
With: Branwen, Gannon, Sylrenya, Fiona, Lelyna,
Feeling: A little out of sorts
OoC Might have him visit the Infirmary on Day Change?
Patrick's Cloak
""

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:20 pm
User Image

-----------------------------------------------------S Y L R E N Y A
              ------▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Elated at Lelyna's response to her question, the fae would make herself at home atop the blind girl's shoulder. It was something to get used to, having an ocean of black hair blocking her view at times but one she would grow accustomed to. The class would begin as the fae would watch as the students began to learn from a somber looking Gannon. He appeared quite affected by Elohari's absence. He asked the blinded female that was Sylrenya's cushion about the Diviner raiment, specifically about the individualistic nature of humans and how their raiment did not manually set them on their own path. It was a lesson that would benefit the young ones in the classroom today, but the fae did have her own biases, even if they were proven wrong most of the time. She had found herself to have grown to humankind as a whole, but there was still a question of what exactly were they going to do. Tales of their deeds had rang out since she was a child but there seems to have been quite the amount of falseness in their descriptions. For one, nobody had tried to tear off her wings. It will be a nice lesson for them to grow out of. Sylrenya thought to herself while listening as class was cut fairly early.

Everyone seemed to jump at the chance of early dismissal, Lelyna would wait a bit while before walking towards the exit to class and the fae had a good idea of what she was thinking about. Her footsteps carried her away from her desk and came to a stop before the door as she turned to face Gannon. Sylrenya would flutters her wings beside her, not leaving from her personal space, but enough to let her know she was ready. She spoke to Gannon, soothing him with a wish for the professor to return in good spirits. Smiling a bit, Sylrenya would speak up as well. "I am certain wherever she is, Sir Gannon, her thoughts are of you. It is best not to dwell on these things for long. Life goes on, the cycle continues." Whether or not her words might have helped, the fae looked up to the girl as she made clear her intent. She wished to find some person named "Mikhail", who was near or inside of the Enhancer classroom. Thankfully, Lelyna had a fairy that knew most of the school by heart at this point. "With pleasure, Lady Lelyna. Follow me." The tiny hand would touch the girl's cheek before they soon departed for the Enhancer classroom, Sylrenya telling her directions on where to go.

[ EXIT ]

Quote:

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:32 pm

𝓕𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓮

While the Professor turned attention to another student, Fiona hid her relief and took a second to glance around. The girl watched Rick for a short time... He seemed... Off. As somebody regularly overwhelmed by discomfort, she could usually tell when somebody seemed distant from others.

She'd reach across to tap his shoulder. But before she could make contact, Gannon had returned his focus to the whole class. Fiona flinched and recoiled her arm back to her desk, half hearing him speak of writing a paper, the other half concerned about her friend.

When everybody was dismissed, for once Fiona was quick to leave her seat, rather than waiting till last. She was going to stop her Diviner friend to ask about his condition until she realised he'd already left. "I hope he's not upset about before..." Fii whispered to herself. Although doubtful, she couldn't help but feel her getaway may have insulted the male. The pale Diviner would have to make it a mission to try and confront him the next time she has the chance... Well, that, and be sure to do work on the assignment for the next few days.

~ Fiona left for her Dorms for the remainder of the day ~

Tala Maxwell

[quote="the_littlest_dragonfly]

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:47 pm
Patrick Lockheart
~ Leaving Rick and Nanashi's room for the Diviner Classroom ~

Having had the previous day to rest and recuperate, Rick was feeling quite refreshed that morning. If his memory served him correctly, it was the day of his Knit Class - a lesson he was actually looking forward to. In his mind, Gannon was back teaching the lessons and although only temporary until a new tutor became available, they were usually quite informative. It was still a shame that Elohari was no longer present, but as his Grandfa used to say, change opened new doorways and it was always an adventure whichever path you chose to take.

After taking a mug of the Ginger Tea which Merek had suggested he imbibe before bed and again when he awoke, Rick burnt a little sage incense and sought out the orange Branwen had 'picked up' for him at the marketplace before dressing and make his way towards class.

He was definitely a lot less shaky that morning and although Bran still flew on ahead - keeping an eye on the male just incase - Rick made it to class with next to no problems at all. The reassuring thing was that what spirits he Did see, were also witnessed by his White Raven Companion.

Pushing open the door, he was surprised to find the room vacant. It wasn't normally so empty as there was nearly always someone who beat him there, but the Diviner didn't let that stop him and made his way to his seat, getting out his notebook and pen, he would take a note to make a few scribbles before calling Branwen over and taking a moment to straighten out a few feathers she had ruffled up during her flight down.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Voice of Aegis

Raiyun

Neryem

With: Branwen
Feeling:
OoC
Patrick's Cloak
""

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:32 pm
User Image

------------------------------------M A K O T OxxxA V I R E T T E

Makoto had gotten up early for the most important day of his life! Waking up with a start, he had leaped out of bed and began getting ready before the sun had even rose. After a brisk shower and a quick review of the notes he had prepared, the professor rummaged around for the most important thing on his possession. Some minutes later, he caught sight of that little precious lavender filled vial near his desk. A quick swig of bitter liquid and sustaining a note, he smiled as the effects began. He straightened out his hair before winking and hurrying to get to class on time.

Had she actually gotten a quick tour of the school, perhaps Makoto could have made it to class before anybody else had shown up. Unfortunately, all she could do was to ask around (usually students) and go on from there. Thanking each graciously, the teacher reached to grab the handle of her new classroom and opened the door expecting to find an empty classroom. Much to her surprise, a student had already beaten her there. Looking at him, Makoto would puff her cheeks out at how hard she had worked to get things done so she could be the first in class. It certainly could be worse, however. Walking into the room and keeping the door open to her, she offered a small wave to the orange haired student with a white raven even! Maybe it was an albino one or just a specific breed.

"Hello there! Sorry, I guess I'm not the only early bird here." Makoto said, dumping all of her stuff at the desk and then beginning to stretch and yawning. It would be a while before she would get used to waking up so early. "This is actually my first time teaching. I don't know if Gannon told you, but I'll be replacing your last teacher. Do you know how big the class will be?"

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

Raiyun

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:52 pm
Patrick Lockheart
~ The Diviner Classroom ~

Rick would lift his gaze as the door opened, tilting his head as the female entered - he had to admit, he'd thought she was a new student, but as she mentioned it was her first time teaching and that she would be replacing his latest tutor, it was a pleasant surprise and he would nod, petting Branwen lightly on the head before taking a moment to consider her question.

"We don't actually have a lot of people at the moment," he smiled reassuringly, "There tends to be about three or four in total, although we do get the occasional extra to the class - they're usually no trouble though,"

"Trouble!" Branwen would caw, breaking the calm with her croaky voice as she turned her head towards the newcomer, "Bran no Trouble." she would hop to the edge of the desk, scraping either side of her beak on the corner before lifting her wing to preen.

"Of course not...silly bird." the Diviner would smirk, rolling his eyes as he said this, "Gannon mentioned we would be receiving a new tutor sometime soon and I have to admit, I'm eager to see what you have in store for us," it was always interesting to see the teaching style of his tutors and as his Grandfa had said - one door closes, a new one opens - this was hopefully going to be a great new experience!

The_littlest_dragonfly

Voice of Aegis

Raiyun

Neryem

With: Branwen, Makoto
Feeling: Curious
OoC I'm going to bed now haha
Patrick's Cloak
""

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:03 pm

𝓕𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓮

~ Fiona entered the Diviner Classroom ~

After spending the day resting and regaining her strength, the young musician felt a touch more lively today. Not enough to skip and run around, no, her health will always forbid overexcited movement. But her mind was much more awake. So much so, she figured it was time she put some effort in for her roommate... The fox tries so hard to work around Fiona's allergy, yet she did nothing in return. Maybe Fii can find some kind of gift for the Shifter, or search for a solution to their prediciment.

Finishing her thoughts, Fiona would sigh. Her more upbeat state dulling down in preparation for public sight. She opened the door and after peeking inside, would hurrily step through. "H-hey Ri-" Her greeting to her friend stopped as the Diviner sighted a new face. A female? She seemed pretty... Fii felt herself steadily blushing and would glance away from the people and hurry to a seat beside the redheaded male.

It didn't take long for her to realise the new person was the Professor, but for the time being she would still avoid meeting their gaze. Instead she would distract herself and begin speaking to Patricks Raven, Branwen. "H-how're you doing little guy?" Reaching over, Fiona felt the birds soft, white feathers along her wing. She quickly pulled away though. "Oh, s-sorry..! I um... Should have asked." She'd apologise immediately. A brief pause went by before she spoke once more. "Um... How are you as well?" Fii tried to flash a more assertive smile to her friend, not a good attempt, but it's the thought that counts, right?

Tala Maxwell

Neryem

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:41 pm
User Image

So far, so good. The ginger haired boy had greeted her with as much politeness as a member of the royal families, causing the teacher's stress to be lowered a fair amount. "Ah, a small class is always fine with me. I wouldn't want to be caught teaching twenty people at once after all." She giggled to herself, watching as the raven resting by him would speak up with a noisy caw. Her eyes fell onto the creature with great interest and intrigue. It wasn't every day that you came across such a sight, after all! "Oh, I'm sure I can find something to keep you all entertained. Wherever did you come across such a lovely companion? She's quiet beautiful."

While waiting for a response from the boy, the sound of another pair of feet entering the class would cause her to lift her head up from focusing on the Raven. A female with well kept auburn hair would be greeting the boy before their eyes met. "Ah, another new face. Hello~" Makoto would wave with a warm smile at the girl who had blushed and scurry towards the other student. She must be terrified of new people. Poor girl, I'll have to make sure she's okay. She thought to herself, backing away to let the two mingle as the energetic professor would take a minute before spinning around once and resting on the desk behind her.

"Now then! Since we have enough people to make this an actual conversation, perhaps we can begin with something straightforward." Makoto's hands moved to comb a hand through her luscious long hair while winking at the two. "I'm Makoto Avirette, but you all can just call me Makoto or whatever you want. Why don't you tell me both of your names and where Elohari had left off before she departed."

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

Raiyun

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:53 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

[ - Enter Lelyna and Sylrenya for New RP Day - ]

After a pleasant nights rest, Lelyna had awoken curled up next to Eryli. It was so nice waking up next to someone, especially on chilly spring mornings. The two had awoken with the sunrise, taking their time getting ready for the day before waking Sylrenya from her little nest. The poor little fae had been so tired, Lelyna had opted to wear a warm fluffy scarf, that she’d wrapped around her neck, creating a little warm alcove for Silme to curl up in and nap inside while Lelyna and Eryli headed to the dining hall for breakfast.

Lelyna was sure that she and Eryli made an odd sight – a blind girl eating with a girl who couldn’t speak, and yet the two would often erupt into fits of giggles and laughter as they ate, lightly tapping their messages to one another, the people around them none the wiser to what they were doing or speaking of. Lelyna made sure to grab some berries, crackers and cheese for Sylrenya to snack on once she awoke from her nap.

With Eryli’s help, the two girls walked arm in arm to Lelyna’s Diviner Classroom. Walking holding arms reminded her so much of when they were girls. Even before Lelyna had lost her sight, she and Eryli had walked like that, like two sisters, wanting to be close. After Lelyna had lost her sight, the familiar, loving gesture had helped ease some of her sadness and assure her that her friend still wanted to be near.

Upon arriving at her class, Lelyna drew Eryli into a light hug, careful not to disturb Silme in her little resting spot. “Thank you for walking me, Eryli. Your classroom should be a few doors down the hallway. Come find me after class?” She asked, Eryli’s taps of acceptance made her smile. “Good luck on your first day…” That being said, Lelyna stepped inside the diviner classroom.

She was surprised to hear several of her classmate’s voices – already present for the lesson. She was further surprised by the unfamiliar perfume that lingered in the air, she didn’t recognize the scent or who it belonged to. Was it possible that they already had a replacement Professor? Or maybe a substitute? Curious, Lelyna took her usual seat, taking care not to jostle Silme too much as she sat, her hand cupping the section of scarf the fae was cuddled into. Silent, Lelyna waited for someone to speak, to either begin the class or say good morning, as she didn’t want to be rude and interrupt the conversations at hand.

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Lelyna Thaniels

Voice of Aegis

Neryem

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Raiyun

Lelyna Thaniels - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:04 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

[ - Enter Gannon for new RP Day - ]

Knowing that first days could be intimidating, Gannon headed for the Diviner Classroom to observe the lesson and make introductions for Makoto if needed. He’d been relieved to find a replacement for Elohari so quickly. This would be Makoto’s first-time teaching, but he was optimistic that Makoto would slip into the role of Professor seamlessly, just as Elohari had. The thought of his beloved made his chest ache. He hoped that she was well and safe while she journeyed home to be with her family. Gannon suspected that once the school break began, that he too would be traveling to her homeland to see her.

Stepping into the classroom, he was just in time to see Lelyna take her seat. Frowning deeply, he noted Kayl’s empty seat. Shaking his head, he made a mental note to speak to the young Noble about his attendance, or lack thereof. Hopefully he was just running late this morning, it was still early after all. But with nearly the entire class assembled, he suspected that Makoto would begin class shortly to get things started.

Standing at the back of the room, away from the door, Gannon watched as Makoto engaged Patrick and Fiona in conversation. To his relief, Makoto seemed right at home at the front of the class. Yes, she was nervous, but that was to be expected on her first day. Catching her eye briefly, he gave her a small nod and a smile to reassure her that he was merely present to observe and help if needed.

═══════════════════╝

Court Mage || Gannon Noble

Voice of Aegis

Neryem

Tala Maxwell

Raiyun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:02 pm
Patrick Lockheart
~ The Diviner Classroom ~

Rick had to sympathise with Makoto in regards of her relief that she wasn't teaching a class of twenty - he had enough experience living with his large family and when they settled down for an evening on the road there was always some mischief going on, but to stick them all in one room and expect them to behave themselves...It couldn't be done.

"I've lived with her almost my whole life," Rick would smile, turning his attention to Fiona as she entered and starting to smile a little wider before tilting his head as she stopped short in her greeting, "Hey," he would make sure to smile as his fellow Diviner took a seat beside him,

"Thank You." Branwen couldn't exactly show her pleasure at the tutor's compliment - having a beak meant she was unable to smile like the humans do, but she would take a sort of bow before speaking again, "Bran is Pretty Bir..." Feeling something touch her she would stop mid-sentence as Fiona reached out to stroke her feathers, hopping back a little and staring up at the female with her beady eyes - almost accusingly - before Rick cleared his throat.

"I'm quite well thanks," Patrick would smile back at Fiona before reaching out and giving Branwen a gentle nudge. The Raven was more shocked by the unexpected touch than mad and soon hopped closer to the female before looking up again.

"You can touch, Pretty Bird." Branwen ruffled her feathers up a little before sitting down infront of the Diviner. Whatever Fiona chose to do next was up to her, Branwen would be quite happy as long as she was gentle - she had been 'petted' by Rick's younger cousins before and it would take hours to get her feathers straight again...

She would remain infront of Fiona until Lelyna arrived - then the White Raven would hop to the edge of the desk before taking wing and flying over to land on the desk of her favourite 'not-sleeping-friend.'

Feeling better than he had the previous few days, Rick was quite happy to go over what the class had been doing under Elohari's tutelage, he would have covered Gannon's lesson as well, but having been quite under the weather that day, he found he couldn't quite remember, "I think the last lesson we had with her, we were covering our Raiments and what we knew about them," he would fall silent after he'd said that, watching as Gannon entered the room - He was most likely there to see how their new tutor was fairing, but having said his piece, Patrick would nod quietly to himself before glancing away slightly.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Voice of Aegis

Raiyun

Neryem

With: Branwen, Makoto, Fiona, Gannon, Sylrenya
Feeling: Better
OoC
Patrick's Cloak
""

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:25 pm
User Image

Another pair of feet had entered the classroom, this time belonging to a raven haired female with a large and colorful scarf that would keep her warm out in the cold. Maybe not in here but as long as it wasn't distracting anybody, Makoto wouldn't have an issue with it. She offered her a wave as she moved towards her seat. The orange haired student would be busy conversing with his friend before the talking bird took flight, flapping its snow white wings to soar over towards the desk of the newcomer. He's an excitable bird, I'll say/ She thought to herself, gently walking over to Lelyna and the boy's bird. SHe really aught to remember to ask for his name at some point.

Before the teacher could begin probing at her newest student, a familiar face had entered the room, belonging to a colleague of his. Sir Gannon entered along with his wonderful companion, Brageet, her plumage magnificent as always. Their eyes met, Makoto responding to the nod with one of her own. She was happy to fill the void left by Elohari but it had been quite noticeable that the court mage was still very stricken by her sudden departure. While she couldn't exactly fix every single problem, Makoto could at least be there for Gannon. He'll just have to weather himself through. It will be difficult but he will manage. I'm certain he will. Taking a few steps back, the professor would clear her throat and clap twice to gain everyone's attention.

"Your attention, if you will." Makoto began. Internally, she was beginning to panic. Gannon might have seemed like it was time for her to begin class right then and there before they would be able to get comfortable. "As I told to the other two, my name is Makoto Avirette and I will be your replacement instructor for your Diviner class. Although I'm just as old as some of you, you'll find I'm well versed in training you in the ways of our knit." She would moved to the center of the room and silently ponder where they should begin. She could hurry up and go directly into the lesson or cut them some slack for her first day. It never was easy getting used to another professor like this. In fact, she planned on staying as long as she could. "So let's just do a small recap so I can begin somewhere comfortable for everyone." Clapping both hands together, the professor would smile at her three students...and Ganon in the background. "So what do we know of Diviners?~"

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

Raiyun

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers