Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities
Main Academy Building ➣Grand Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Erythyr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

══════════════════════════════════════
                                                    Silme made herself visible, atop a book Mr. Noble was reading. The fae was small, but beautiful nonetheless. Her eyes were tired, but large and a lovely lavender. Large ears perked up on either side of the head, somehow making her look even better. Translucent wings fluttered a bit behind her, and purple hair fell down on either side of her face. The long hair was adorned with something purple and translucent, making it look all the better. A flower neck piece held up a white sleeveless dress, which had a belt of sorts supporting it. The light purple skin was lightly marked in some places, and Willow was mesmerized by the whole appearance. Only when Silme talked was Willow snapped out of her trance. She explained that she had lost her memory recently and was trying to recover it. So that must be why Lelyna is coming.

Another person came to their table, a small girl with large, tan, fox ears. She immediately greeted Silme, and then Willow and the two adults. What intrigued Willow was the book she pulled out. After scanning the cover and reading the title of the tome, Willow came to the conclusion that this was Jesse Randall, the student who checked out the book on magical creatures. Willow's theory was right, Jesse was part of this fae shenanigans.

Then another came to their table, someone Willow recognized as Kayl De'Valaer. One of the nobles at the Academy. He was acting normally, but when he laid his eyes on Silme, tears fell from them. Strange. Kayl struggled to gain his composure, before he stated he would be over somewhere else until they were done doing whatever they were doing. But when he turned around, he bumped into someone. Lelyna. Willow's roommate apologized, and said she couldn't see Kayl there, quite literally. She apologized again, then apologized to the group a third time for keeping them waiting. She asked what she was needed for, and Mr. Noble said he needed her help to unlock Silme's memories. Elohari then responded to Willow, and said she was an open book. Quite a mysterious open book. Willow thought sarcastically. Then the woman suggested Kayl sit with them. She then reiterated Mr. Noble's statement about needing her to unlock Silme's memories. Willow had a memory related Raiment too... maybe...? But that might require describing her Raiment to six people, more than she had ever done. But reading a fae's memory could be rewarding... Sighing, Willow 'manned up' and said,

"I could perhaps... be of some use. I have a memory related Raiment as well... I can... read and edit a memory of Silme's. I dont need details either.. So maybe, after Lelyna tries, I could give it a go?"

From the way the Celebrar talked it was obvious she was uncomfortable. It was hard to reveal that much about herself in one go. She awaited everyone's response.

𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖: Grand Library
                                                    𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙: Gannon & Brageet, Elohari.
                                                    𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥: As seen.
                                                    𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘: Curious
                                                    𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: A book
                                                    𝕠𝕠𝕔: There! Now y'all can post!
                                                    𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣: [x]

the_littlest_dragonfly
                                                    Queen Hera Kami
                                                    Neryem
                                                    Tala Maxwell
                                                    Raiyun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:44 pm
Jesse Randall
~ Grand Library ~

It was lovely to be greeted back by those present, especially when she was complimented as being 'smart' for having brought the book with her - it made her feel useful and her tail gave a happy flick as she smiled back, but her smile would turn to curiosity and perhaps a hint of empathy for the male, Kael, as he suddenly seemed to tear up... Jesse of course would follow his gaze to the Fae and then look back towards the male as he moved to leave, her jaw falling open as she drew a breath, watching as he inadvertently collided with another soul who happened to be occupying the same space as he...

Lelyna's words of not seeing him 'literally' gave the hint that perhaps the female was blind or had some ailment with her eyes that prevented her from judging her surroundings effectively, but Jesse had been taught not to make assumptions or pass comment - even when she was provided with proof and so she chose to remain quiet; dropping her gaze to the book infront of her, Jesse would quietly flick through the pages until she found the passage they had been reading the other day and then she would rest her hands just below the page, waiting patiently for them to continue.

It would be fascinating to see how one would carry out the act of unlocking memories and as Willow drew attention to the fact that she too might have the ability to try something, a smile drew across the shifter's face - It made her happy to see so many people eager to help her friend, she just hoped it would all work out for the best.

Quote:

Raiyun

Neryem

Erythyr

Queen Hera Kami

The_littlest_dragonfly

Appearance: Human
With: Silme, Gannon, Elohari, Willow, Lelyna, Kael
Feeling: Happy
OoC

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:24 am
User Image

--------------------------------------------------------------SILME
              ------▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"It's wonderful to see you have caught up with us, Jesse. I take it your room mate was not too shaken up over whatever scared her?" Silme asked, turning to her first friend as she was still quite visible for everyone to marvel at. While she had not met Jesse's fellow student who lived with her, from what she had seen before taking off for the library, they seemed pretty timid. That scream they had sure was powerful though. The fae was surprised it didn't break any windows with how loud it was.

Another figure approached the table, a black haired individual who greeted everyone before looking at her. She managed a small wave in greeting. He had on attire more fitting of a royal than most of the students here. That and he also carried with him a pretty plentiful amount of grace that others seemed to lack. She then caught on that the boy appeared to let loose several tears from his eyes after catching sight of her. Had she done something wrong to upset him? Maybe he just had some tragic backstory with fae in the past? It was hard to tell. "Is everything all right?" Her ethereal voice asked the male before he took off away from the group. Silme gave Gannon a worried look as the secondary professor went to console him briefly.

Just then, another student entered the library. She looked fairly similar to the male known as Kayl by Gannon's words. Silme couldn't help but wonder if they were truly twins, based on the identical features. She came in and soon bumped right into the upset Kayl. So this was the person that Gannon had talked about! The fae's eyes would light up. The first impression certainly was an interesting one. This Lelyna female seemed to be kind, though somewhat aloof in her movements. Of course, it wasn't until she sat down that Silme looked in her eyes and could tell something was off.

"Lelyna. It's nice to meet you." Her voice rang out, the wings behind her flapping a single time while their owner remained busy. "I am Silme. As I think you can tell, I'm not what you may have expected based on what Gannon explained, but I shall do my best. I am a fae and have lost my memories. We were hoping you would be so kind as to attempt to help regain some. You would be on the list of people I would owe a great deal to, should you help us." The female known as Willow also spoke up after everyone had finished, the fae smiling at her as well. "That would be an even bigger help."

Queen Hera Kami

The_littlest_dragonfly

Erythyr

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Raiyun rolled 1 100-sided dice: 85 Total: 85 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:25 pm
User Image
Kayl Ardrus De'Valaer

Probability || Highly Likely - 90% chance - must roll 1 - 90 to succeed...

╔═══════════════════

And there it was, the expected response of anyone that had seen the tears fall, and Kayl’s frustrations. Some asked if he was alright, others if he was well. It wasn’t until Kayl turned to walk away that he became somewhat flustered as he bumped into a young girl that had come up behind him and nearly knocked her over. His response was quick, he reached out and caught her before she could fall, just as she caught hold of his tunic. Her eyes were wide open then, letting the dull grey appear to him briefly as she tried to compose herself. She jested, and then apologized, and Kayl held up his hand subconsciously to wave as if to motion that it was alright. At that last act, Kayl closed his eyes in disbelief for a moment as he sighed when he caught himself and lowered his hand quickly. "I-It’s quite alright… Lelyna was it?" Kayl said as he brought his hand up to wipe his face once more. Before he could say anything else, Lelyna had placed a handkerchief in his other hand and made a short gestured joke as she smiled and moved on to the table. He wasn’t sure if she had done it to break the tension for herself, or for his benefit since she could tell (or at least she felt) that he was upset. Regardless of the reason, it had worked. Kayl stifled a small chuckle, and turned back towards the table as Professor Mehra called to him once more.

"It’s quite alright Professor Mehra, I both do not wish to intrude, and also don’t really have bearing on this… activity…" Kayl said in response to the invitation to stay at the table. "Although I can’t say I’m not in the least bit curious," Kayl said as he looked back at the Fae, his feelings under control and the tears finally coming to a stop. He nodded in greeting to the Fae once more with a smile as he faced her without the waterworks this time. "Forgive me the response, it was nothing you had done…" He said to the Fae with a sincere apology. After that, he turned and started to walk away from the table like before, but couldn’t help overhearing the rest of the continuing conversation.

’Memories?...’ Kayl thought to himself as he looked back over his shoulder slightly at the mention of them. Although they were somewhat out of range, his interest had not waivered, and as he started to look through the shelves of the library, he found himself staying within the vicinity of the group, catching bits an pieces of their conversation as they spoke. Although whatever it was they were discussing was of very interesting to Kayl. It was less the Fae, and more the memory related raiment that caused his interest. As he picked through the books of the shelf in front of him, one of them suddenly stood out, and he pulled it from its set. ’Ah, A Tale of Forever…’ Kayl thought to himself as he opened the book and flipped through the pages lightly. As he did so, he thought about the story that was contained in this book, a love story that was said to be a true story within the contents of the worlds real history. For a brief moment, Kayl felt a calming heartfelt tug in his chest before closing the book and placing it back in its set. Even though he knew the story, and knew the book, he sighed as he shook his head. It was this very thing that made him so interested in whatever they were discussing. ’Another I don’t remember reading…’ He thought to himself while letting go of the book before stealing a gaze back at the group once more. First the tears, then the book, this was already turning into a weird day…

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Student

User Image

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

TrashPuppy

Erythyr

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Queen Hera Kami

Neryem

Tala Maxwell

Raiyun
Captain

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:02 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

[-Combination Post Lelyna/Gannon-]

Lelyna sat in her seat, listening to an ethereal voice that seemed to come from, on top of the table? Confused by this, she was further surprised by the fluttering sound she’d heard earlier. It wasn’t until Silme explained that she was a fae, that Lelyna began to piece together what was happening. “A fae? As in a mythical fairy?”

Lelyna’s disbelief was to be expected. Because she lacked the ability to see Silme, Gannon wasn’t surprised that she was confused by the explanation given. “Yes, Lelyna. Silme is a fae, or fairy. She’s not more than six inches tall and quiet charming. I wish you could see her.” He truly did – he knew that Lelyna would find Silme positively enchanting.

“Oh, how I wish I could see you…” She whispered, a small sad smile coming over her features. “I’ll have to borrow someone’s memory of you so I can see you for myself. But first, let's see to you...” She said with a satisfied little nod.

“Im sorry to hear that you lost your memories, Silme. I don’t know how much I can help, but I can certainly try…” That being said, Lelyna laid her hand on the table, palm up, so that Silme could either place her hand upon Lelyna’s or sit in her palm if she preferred. “For my raiment to work, I’ll need to touch you. It wont hurt a bit, I promise. I just need physical contact in order to search for and transfer the memories.” She explained as she waited patiently for Silme to decide what to do.

Looking toward the fae, Gannon gave her a reassuring smile. “It’s alright, Silme. Lelyna is a very gentle soul, she’d never hurt you.” He knew that Silme was still a little wary of her new friends, but he hoped that she’d trust Lelyna, for her own sake.

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Lelyna Thaniels

Queen Hera Kami

Raiyun

Erythyr

Tala Maxewell

Quote:

Lelyna Thaniels - [x]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:19 am

⚪╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾⚫

Elohari watched everyone conversate and interact together. This amount of students and professors gathering for a soul person was.... prodigious. Utterly staggering the love, curiosity, and braveness to concur and aid the little Fae. Compassion hurts. When you feel connected to everything, you also feel responsible for everything. And you cannot turn away. Your destiny is bound with the destinies of others. You must either learn to carry the Universe or be crushed by it. You must grow strong enough to love the world, yet empty enough to sit down at the same table with its worst horrors.... to feel such compassion.... it hurts. Yet, she would never regret it.

Her eyes and mind fluttered between everyone, listening and waiting for her turn. Eventually the conversation died down and a calmness was established. Elohari sat, hands clasped together as they were seen being squeezed in a rhythm. Her eyes turned to the other lad, Kayl, whom turned down her offering request. Her head tilted and she offered a sad 'hump' "If you so prefer.." Elohari watched himself excuse himself from the group and turn toward books. Her eyes remained on him for a moment, knowing very well he was ever interested in their conversation. Her heart wept for the child, yet grew ten times stronger. She knew her love for her students had grown already in such a short amount of time, a simper given to his blunt yet somehow sly curiosity. Her head turned to the rest of the students.

Jesse had been silent during these altercations, a silent cheerful little thing. Elohari offered a small delightful smile, she could see herself a little bit in Jesse. The youthfulness and pureness of her. And the courage to aid those whom need it. Then Willow and Lelyna. The two were vastly different yet alike in a modest way. Silme mentioned her grattidue and what sounded like favors. "Dear Silme, you owe us nothing." Elohari spoke on her behalf, but did hope and assume others felt the same. "You have befriended us the minute you trusted us with well... your life." Elohari spoke with a smile, sweet and true. "We all have something we struggle with and one day..." Elohari's brows furrowed for a moment "we hope someone will do the same as we have with you." she gave a small nod and a light cuckle, realizing perhaps she was thinking a tad too deep on this matter.

To revert back at the task at hand, Elohari would glance over to Lelyna as she extended her hand. She offered aid. Her eyes remained on the transaction until Willow mentioned her own aid. "Seems you've got a few tricks up your sleeves as well?" Elohari gave a small wink to the evasive child before she gave a gleaming smile.

⚪Emotion - Curiousxxx
⚫Who - Gannonxxx
⚪Outfit [Dress] Capexxx
⚫OCC xxx

⚪╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾⚫

[Profile]
The_littlest_dragonfly

Erythyr

Raiyun

Tala Maxwell

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:01 pm
Jesse Randall
~ The Grand Library ~

"Oh..." When Silme mentioned about whether or not her room mate had recovered from what had scared her, Jesse's ears flicked back, slightly embarrassed, "I...think she's okay," she recalled how close she had gotten, eager to investigate the female whom she had only crossed paths with briefly... Little was she to know that Taenya had a fear of wolves... it must have been terrible to wake up and see a large canine face staring at her... "I kinda just wanted to get away...my ears are still ringing from her scream..." she drew her tail around so it sat upon her lap and she stroked the fur in an attempt to settle herself...

It wouldn't take long for Jesse to notice Elohari's smile and she would quickly beam back, having always felt more comfortable around smiling people as it often reassured her and made her feel better when she was afraid or upset... In this case she felt more than a little guilty for waking the female in such a way and made note to apologise again the next chance she got, but Elohari's smile gave her hope that after helping her friend, she might just be able to assist another friend by perhaps showing her not all canines were scary...?

After a while of listening to the others talk, Jesse would grow a little bored and yawn before spying something on the ground beside her seat. Seeing it as an opportunity, she would lean below the desk, taking on her Fennec Form whilst she inspected what turned out to be a mark on the floor before jumping back onto her seat and placing her small paws on the table behind the book.

Neryem

Erythyr

Raiyun

The_littlest_dragonfly

Queen Hera Kami

Clothing: as human then fennec
With: Silme, Elohari, Gannon, Lelyna, Kayl and Willow
Feeling: A little distracted/bored
OoC shift-change...haha

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:08 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Silme climbed into the hand of Lelyna, the small fae sitting herself down in the girl's hand for her to gain a sense of how small that she actually was. Once on top of her hand, she allowed her body to make contact with the human's. While there was a fair sense of trust between the two, Silme was still somewhat nervous about what the memories would hold. Was she actually a good person, or was she something else entirely? Anything seemed possible to the fae, and she prayed Lelyna couldn't read the thoughts running through her mind.

The moment Silme stepped into her hand, Lelyna knew that all that she’d been told was true. Silme was a fae – a real life fairy. Smiling to herself, she couldn’t help but feel excitement at the idea of a mystical creature like the fae being real. “You’re so light, so delicate.” She whispered, as if to herself. “I know you must be nervous, but please don’t be…this won’t hurt you at all.” Lelyna made sure that Silme knew it wouldn’t hurt her, but she couldn’t admit that it wouldn’t harm herself.

With her eyes closed, she tipped her chin up a bit as she activated her raiment. There wouldn’t be any flashing lights, or whispering winds or any outward indication that Lelyna was doing anything. All of that took pace within her. All that Silme would feel was a gentle caress in her mind, as if a warm breeze blew over her face. As the connection between them opened up, Lelyna let out a small sigh. “Silme...which memory would you like me to find?” She could try to pinpoint a memory, but it was difficult…but it worth a shot.

"I appear to receive that compliment often." SIlme replied, smiling up at the girl, waiting for her to begin. She watched as the female closed her eyes in focus and then nothing for a short while. The fae was about to ask if she would be alright, until a faint warmth made its way through her mind. It felt odd to experience at first, but she hoped it would be but a brief sensation. When faced with the decision of which memory to try and retrieve, the fairy was stumped. Would it be wise of her to directly go for a name or maybe family? Maybe they would be seen if she were to start at the end. "Search for something that occurred before I awoke without my memory, please."

Nodding a bit, she focused her power and began to search through Silme’s mind. Everything was so jumbled. Nothing was in order. Usually, the mind was clear, concise, orderly, all memories catalogued for easy access – it was no wonder that Silme couldn’t remember anything, everything was strewn about. Until they were placed back in order, she would only remember bits and pieces. It took several moments, but Lelyna was able to grasp a more recent, clear memory. As she took hold of it, the transfer began. A copy for a copy, a memory for a memory. As Silme’s memory slipped into her mind, Lelyna’s memory slipped into Silme’s.

[-‘Darkness, warmth and lovely music. A violin playing an energetic song. With the notes on the air, Lelyna could feel the emotion in them. Mikhail’s playing was always so…unique, beautiful and heartfelt. He thought that she didn’t realize how he felt, but he was wrong – she had suspected for a while that his feelings were deep, deeper than what he would feel for a mere friend….’-]

Silme would wait patiently as her mind was prodded. She felt odd as something felt like it was removed from her mind, but then quickly replace with another memory she had little recollection of. The place in her mind was of a dark and strange tone, though the music playing did feel quite nice to offset the worry in her mind. Feelings for another popped up as a blush slowly appeared on her cheeks. What was this odd sensation. It felt like something that had infected itself in her, making her heartbeat.

As Lelyna felt a copy of her memory behind, she drew a copy of Silme’s into herself. The memory was somewhat foggy, but showed the fae heavily wounded from an unknown source. The wounds were fresh, possibly just received prior to the beginning of the memory.

[-’Silme panted heavily, on the verge of unconsciousness as her wings took her somewhere within the forest. She flitted from tree to tree as she sought a refuse, a place to hide and to heal. Just when she felt on the verge of collapse, she spotted it - a cubby within the top of a tree. She flew in carefully and proceeded to collapse by the wall, clutching her side. Her dress was stained with a dark blue liquid that was still present, most likely her blood. She knew that she needed to heal herself, and the only way to do that was to use her own magic as a healing source. It was a grueling and long process, but eventually she had succeeded in doing so. Crumbling back on the floor, the fae’s eyes fluttered for a moment before fully closing as she drifted off into a peaceful slumber…’-]

With the memory retrieved and playing in Lelyna’s mind, the same would happen for Silme. She would have full access to the memory and be able to view it within herself, anytime she chose, now that it had been revealed…

The sudden appearance of a new memory was brought to the fae’s attention. Her mind replayed the memory in her mind several times until she had felt sufficient information from it. Something has obvious harmed her and she woke up where she was after her healing had ended or so. But what about why she had been wounded? There were so many unanswered questions and only so much that they could do together. “I...I was running, blood dripping. I was healing myself and fell asleep, but for how long? Lelyna, try and find something like a family, or another memory showing other fae.”

Lelyna knew that Silme was desperate for answers. So, while she wouldn’t normally press on, as it would harm her, she did so, for the fae’s sake. Shuffling through the memories of Silmes mind, Lelyna searched until she came upon a happy memory, a memory that was clearly from before the attack. Grasping onto it, she felt the sensation of the transfer taking place again.

[-‘Lelyna sat in a chair in the den, a book in her lap – it was one from her father’s collection. She often read them while he was away, to feel close to him. Her mother sat at her work table by the window, doing her needlework for a new gown that had been commissioned by a noblewoman who frequented the shop often. Smiling to herself, she had to wonder how the noblewoman could afford so many elegant dresses – her mother’s work wasn’t cheap. But then again, it did put food on the table…Shaking her head at the thought, Lelyna turned her attention back to her tale only to hear her father’s footsteps at the door. “Papa!” Placing her book aside, she ran toward the door just as he opened it. Jumping into his arms, he hugged him tight. “I missed you, Papa! You were gone so long…” She said with a small pout, only to have her father kiss her forehead. “I know my treasure, I missed you too…” As he held her close, Lelyna felt like the luckiest little girl in the world.’-]

Once more, a memory had made itself known to her that didn't belong at all, or so she thought. It was of a younger version of her, maybe? But the person she had called "Father" was a human? Was this Lelyna's power? These very clearly were not her own memories, so why was she receiving them instead of her? Soon, one of her own lost memories took shape in her mind…

[-‘Silme would be playing with her friends, the younger version of the fae darting around the settlement as other fae were off flying around the large frame in search of whatever, or busy scolding them for playing so recklessly. "Haha! I'm gunna catch you all!~" came from her mouth, flying at full speed ahead to tag each one of the other child fae. Once they were done, the group of friends would sit on top of a branch near the ground in hopes that a human or something might show their face. Suddenly, a call came from behind. "Syl! The Farseer wants to speak with you!" Jumping up from her spot, the young fae turned to her friends. "I'll be back! Tell me if anything happens!" The flight across the settlement was quick and over in several seconds. Silme landed in front of a very large and obviously ornate building, if it could be called that. The structure was a fusion of magic and flora, the two combining to form a natural look to the town. Pushing open a door, Silme would hurry inside to the waiting arms of the elderly fae within. "Grandfather! You wanted to see me?" From there, the image slowly began to fade from her mind, the warm smile of an elderly fae looking down into her eyes as he began to speak…’-]

The memory, unlike the first, was a warm one, a loving memory of a young fae with her Grandfather. Looking around Silme’s distraught mind, Lelyna knew that given time, and much effort she could begin to categorize and sort out the memories so Silme could access them, but it would take a great deal of time. Releasing a heavy sigh, lelyna’s shoulders slumped as her head tipped forward. Panting lightly, she broke the link between them as she came back to herself. The memories she’d received from Silme would be catalogued away in her own mind. Unlike Silme’s disorganized memories, Lelyna’s mind was well categorized, everything in its proper order. While average people had one ‘chamber of thoughts’, Lelyna had two – one for her own memories, and another for the ones she’d collected over the years.

As Lelyna came back to herself, she kept her blind eyes closed as she smiled a bit. “I…need to rest a little.” Her body was aching, warning her not to over exert herself. She was willing to press on, but if she did, she’d likely land herself in the infirmary for a day or two – Mikhail wouldn’t like that, not one bit…

Silme was thrilled to see another memory of herself, this one at a much younger age. The elderly fairy was clearly related to her, even ignoring how the younger version of herself had called him her grandfather. As the link was severed, the fae gently hugged any part of Lelyna that she could. While it wasn't as much as she was hoping for, any kind of progress was better than none at all. "Thank you, Lelyna. I apologize if I pushed you too far in the usage of your powers. It will be a valuable asset in our time together. Should you require anything at all, I can come and assist you." She flashed a grin at Gannon before standing up in the female's hand and stepping back down onto the table.

Lelyna was touched by Silme’s gesture as she hugged her index finger as a way of expressing her gratitude. As Silme stepped off of her hand, Lelyna shook her head slightly. “It was my pleasure, Silme. I’m happy to help in any way that I can.” Sighing yet again, Lelyna sat back in her chair as she tried to regain some of her spent energy. With any luck, she wouldn’t have to go to bed extra early tonight to recuperate.

═══════════════════╝

Lelyna Thaniels – Diviner || Silme – Mythical Fae

Neryem

Tala Maxwell

Queen Hera Kami

Raiyun

Erythyr

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Erythyr

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:30 pm

Willow watched the elegant fae step onto Lelyna's hand, where Silme put herself in a seated position. Lelyna's Raiment had been described to Willow as switching memories. Lelyna had told Willow that everyone's mind was catalogued just like a library, and Lelyna could choose a memory from the mind, like a book, and exchange of with her own. Though during the exchange neither party loses memory. Willow knew that Lelyna's Raiment, like her own, had no visible effect. Only Lelyna's and the other's reactions would show what was happening between the two. Willow watched, now somewhat regretting her offer to help. Willow realized most wouldn't understand what was going on, so she explained.

"Lelyna is sharing memories with Silme. If I am correct, finding a memory and sharing it will allow Silme to access it, almost as if retrieving a lost library book and putting it in place. Lelyna sees your mind as a catalogue, like a library, each memory a book. Completely organized. I can only assume Silme's is a mess right now..." She finished.

Rather than like a Library, Willow's Raiment sort of worked like a search engine (of course she can't actually say that, search engines didn't exsist, saying that to help *you* understand). If Willow knew someone had a memory, say, of eating something in a specific place, she could use those let words to bring the memory best fitting the description to her. The more vague the search, the less reliable the results, so Willow usually only manipulated memories people had with her witnessing. After finding the memory, Willow 'plays' it like a video, and the memories can be sped up or slowed while viewing. Willow can edit the memory like a video, like if it was of you eating cereal, she could change it to soup in your view. The target would have no recollection of the memory being different than how Willow edited it. Willow watched Lelyna while comparing their memories.

Silme mentioned something about blood, attack, healing herself. This was intriguing. At the end, Silme thanked Lelyna and she mentioned she was happy to help. Willow noticed that her roomie looked tired, though.

"Lelyna, are you alright? I can take you back to the dorm if need be." She asked, concerned.

the_littlest_dragonfly
                                                    Queen Hera Kami
                                                    Neryem
                                                    Tala Maxwell
                                                    Raiyun

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:17 pm
User Image
Kayl Ardrus De'Valaer

Probability || None...

╔═══════════════════

As Kayl continued to skim through the books in the library, he came across one that drew his interest. As he pulled it from the shelf, he didn’t feel a wave of knowledge regarding the book, and felt relieved. Kayl knew his raiment could be incredibly powerful, if he could ever learn to control it, so each and every time he was suddenly flush with knowledge or information that he couldn’t remember learning, or attaining a skill with something that he had never done before, it was strange. Of course, in that moment, he felt empowered, but whenever he was suddenly swept through with feelings that he couldn’t explain, it made him feel lost. It was almost a relief whenever Kayl could experience or learn something on his own.

Just as Kayl was about to open the book, he overheard more of the conversation of the group nearby. At first, Kayl didn’t really make heads or tails of what was happening. He knew that Lelyna was going to do something to help Silme, something to do with her memories. This intrigued him, he wasn’t sure what was going to happen, so although he opened the book that he pulled off of the shelf, he was no longer paying much attention to it. Listening to everything that was happening. Everything suddenly went silent. Looking over for just a brief moment, he saw Silme sitting in the palm of Lelyna’s hands, but nothing else. ’I suppose that makes sense…’ He thought to himself when he realized that a raiment regarding memories probably wasn’t going to present itself physically. When Willow started to explain to the others what was happening, Kayl secretly thanked her. As he listened to how it worked, Kayl couldn’t help but think back on his own demons. The one thing that plagued him day in and day out since he got this power. ’Kill it…’

Kayl remembered the last thing said from his last nightmare, and shuddered. As Lelyna and Silme seemed to finish up there memory swap, and Silme thanked Lelyna, Kayl was tempted to walk right over, and ask Lelyna for help as well. With the idea of a clear and concise memory without any dream like distortions a firm possibility, Kayl’s temptation was great, but when he looked back over and looked upon Lelyna, something gave him pause. He wasn’t sure if it was because she looked physically exhausted, or if it was his own fear that gave him pause. Either way, the idea of sharing his demons with another suddenly became the focal point of his thoughts. He hadn’t told a soul about his nightmares, not even his closest friend Mihkail. Was this something he truly wanted to bring up? Would it solve anything, even if he knew?... Kayl started to really walk away then, closing the book in hand so that he could check it out of the library. He was supposed to meet with Ganon after their meeting, but at this point it was completely out of mind. He wanted to get out. He wanted to be alone. He placed the book on the librarian’s desk, quickly checking it out before heading to the door. As he left the library, he knew only one thing, he was running away. Even though he had learned that he might be able to learn the truth behind his nightmares. He was running away. What was it that he was afraid of…?

═══════════════════╝

Exits to the courtyard...
Diviner || Student

User Image

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

TrashPuppy

Erythyr

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Queen Hera Kami

Neryem

Tala Maxwell

Raiyun
Captain

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:53 pm

⚪╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾⚫

And as Silme climbed into the hand of Lelyna, she would sit down, skin contact had been made. Everyone had remained silent, the silence filled with curiosity and perhaps a little fear. It was a taste of salt in the air that caused Elohari to inhale a bit, wishing to relax into her chair but found herself at the edge of her seat, wanting to know just what was happening. She somehow felt nervous. Perhaps it was the excitement of the possible knowledge, perhaps the fear of Silme knowing just what happened. Elohari knew they still had plenty to go, but this was a start.

Elohari listened in as Lelyna reassured the darling Silme, Elohari remained silent but cheered on internally. Her hazel eyes remained transfixed on the two. All in all, none outside could understand what exactly what was happening. It was a foggy haze that would only be explained by the two directly. She leaned in lightly, a finger moved up unknowingly to rest against her lips, pushing them in and puckered. Her brows would furrow ever lightly as she gave a very concentrated look.

This was yet another unforeseeable future, something Elohari didn't quite get used to. She always knew what was happening, even before others knew. The only thing she could see in the near future was exactly what she was envisioning currently. It was frustrating, yet she understood. Often Elohari had... abused her power. It was ever going and never silenced unless her eyes closed. Being able to see ahead was a great advantage and she used it. Everyone counted her as an idiot, typically everyone. But she was a very calculated woman despite her appearance.

Elohari's glazed eyes remained fixed on the two students as everything transpired in their minds. Silme would react outwards on occasion, but most everyone else was blocked out. The only explanation was explained by Willow, another that shared a similar power. Elohari kept her finger against her lip and hummed lightly. Her brows furrowing even more as Silme mentioned her wounded. 'If only that wasn't the truth...' Eloahri's heart stung. Seeing anyone wounded is a painful experience for herself. To imagine the poor child wounded by some unseen force.... it hurt.

And the transaction was over, at least Elohari knew moments before as she let out a small sigh, her hand freeing itself and resting on her lap. "So we know.... that something unpleasant has been done.." Elohari spoke out, quiet at first. Her mind raced for a moment, trying to collect her thoughts. Another small sigh before her sweet voice soothed Lelyna "We are all grateful for you. You have done a great deal damage to yourself." Elohari glanced over to Willow who offered her a way back. "Perhaps it best for the day, you need it after all." Elohari spoke with a small smile.

"Silme.. What can you tell us?" Elohari inquired once everything would calm down once more. Elohari was ever curious what might have been revealed. She leaned back in her chair slightly, able to let some stress off now everything went as planed without a hitch. As she did so, her eyes had caught onto Kayl. He seemed burdened once more. He would flee the area rather quickly, Elohari would glance to Gannon with a concerned glance.

⚪Emotion - Worriedxxx
⚫Who - Fae squadxxx
⚪Outfit [Dress] Capexxx
⚫OCC xxx

⚪╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾⚫

[Profile]
The_littlest_dragonfly

Erythyr

Raiyun

Tala Maxwell

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:05 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Lelyna looked toward her roommate with a warm smile. “Thank you, Willow…I think I might need to rest. I’d like to continue, but if I push myself too hard, I’ll end up in the infirmary and we know how much Mikhail will like that…” Mikhail was extremely protective of her and he wouldn’t like finding out she’d taken a trip to the infirmary when it could be avoided.

Turning her attention forward, she angled her head down toward Silme, where Lelyna knew she’d be. “If you’d like to continue tomorrow, I’d be happy to meet with you Silme.” She didn’t know how she’d find the little fae, but then again, Silme would likely find her. “Until then, it was lovely to meet you.”

Shifting in her seat, she turned back toward her roommate. “I’m ready when you are, Willow.” Arising from her chair, she turned toward the table. “Have a wonderful day, everyone. It was a pleasure.” It had been a short meeting, but an effective one – Silme had two of her memories back and with any luck she would begin to remember on her own. If not, Lelyna would gladly help her recover more until she began remembering on her own.

-Exit Lelyna from the Grand Library-

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Lelyna Thaniels

Lelyna Thaniels - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:06 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

“Thank you for all your help, Lelyna.” He said as he watched her move to stand up to leave. Looking to Willow next, he gave her a small nod. “And thank you Willow, for helping her get back to her room.” He would have offered to take Lelyna instead, but he had another appointment that he needed to get along to. Pulling out his pocket watch, he frowned a bit at the time.

As he looked up to catch Kayl walking out of the library, and then Elohari giving him a concerned glance. He sighed, he wanted to check on everyone, but he had a social obligation that had been put off for too long already. He needed to meet up with Lerato to talk about them and what was happening with their relationship.

Pushing his chair back, he arose from his seat and pushed his chair in. “I apologize everyone, but I must be going. I have another social engagement that I’m already late for. Looking toward Elohari, he inclined his head to her. “Ms. Mehra, if you would be so kind as to stay and supervise the rest of this meeting, I’d greatly appreciate it.” Turning his attention to Silme, he smiled down at her. “I’m very happy to see that Lelyna was able to help you, Silme. Hopefully, we can figure out where you come from and help you get home safely.” He truly hoped that one day Silme would find out who she truly was and find her way back to her friends and family.

“I bid you all a wonderful rest of the day.” That being said, he moved around the table and headed for the door – he only hoped, that this ‘date’ with Lerato wouldn’t be awkward.

═══════════════════╝

Court Mage || Gannon Noble

Queen Hera Kami

Erythyr

Neryem

Tala Maxwell

Raiyun

Gannon Noble – [x]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:38 pm
Jesse Randall
~ The Grand Library ~

Jesse had been curious about what was happening and after transforming, she had clambered her way up onto the table, sitting just behind the book as she watched the sharing of memories commence; Occasionally her head would tilt this way and that, her large ears twitching with every stray sound - alert to what was around her, but focused more intently on what was going on ahead of her.

Although she didn't exactly see much, it was fascinating to watch another's Raiment in progress and although it was heartbreaking to hear that her little friend had experienced something so...distressing, at least she was now finding answers to the questions she sought the most...

As the reading came to an end, the sound of a closing book broke the Fox's concentration and she looked towards the male who had advanced earlier, she tilted her head, watching as he approached the desk to check the tome out before making a swift exit from the Library. Naturally inquisitive, she stood, part of her mind wanting to jump down from the table and follow the male, yet her obligation as a friend of the fae was to stay by her side - If Lelyna was as exhausted as she looked, what effects did the memory swap have on her little friend?

Jesse had to admit she was a little disappointed a lot of the 'Fae Squad' were now taking their leave, but she guessed it had been a while since they'd entered the Library - and for a free day, it had already taken up quite a bit of time getting as far as they had.

With the others gone, that now left Elohari and Silme, crossing the table so there was no need for raised voices, Jesse sat infront of the pair, her large tail wrapped around her little feet, "That was quite a...well, it wasn't a show per-se, I didn't see much, but it's a start, right?" she would tilt her head, smiling sweetly towards her Elohari before looking towards her friend, "...I'm eager to hear if it's sparked anything else in your memory?"

Neryem

Erythyr

Raiyun

The_littlest_dragonfly

Queen Hera Kami

Clothing: as human then fennec
With: Silme, Elohari, Gannon, Lelyna, Kayl and Willow
Feeling: A little distracted/bored
OoC shift-change...haha

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100

Erythyr

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:56 am

Willow listened to the conversation a bit more. A few thanks for escorting Lelyna, and questions to Silme. Mr. Noble left, saying he had another meeting to attend to. Somebody give this guy a break... She thought sympathetically. She stood up to leave a few moments after Lelyna. She walked fast to catch up just as she exited the library.

-Exit-

Willow linked her hands in her roommate's as they travelledthe familiar route to their dorm from the library. When they got there, Willow told Lelyna that she was going to go get something to eat for them both. She needlessly escorted Lelyna to her bed, where she ordered her to lay or sit down and rest. Willow knew that the side effects of her roommate's Raiment were taxing at the least. She told Lelyna that she was going to go get them something to eat, and to stay put. She slowly left the room, shutting the door quietly behind her.

the_littlest_dragonfly
                                                    Queen Hera Kami
                                                    Neryem
                                                    Tala Maxwell
                                                    Raiyun

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers