Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
ZeekSlider's Birthday Countdown! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:53 pm
*notices that Yuki and Wyatt are playing around with the Ekans Ring Toss game as it if was a spring loaded tramplein* I knew I never should have showed them the Deoxys movie. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:18 pm
Quote:
Brown Work Shoes - 700g
Blue Overalls - 650g
Brown Work Harness - 3050g
Dark Leather Native Pants - 721g
Dont ask Dont tell Gray Shirt - 660g
Dark Leather Native Top - 890g

GRRRRR-APE! Bottled Cooler - 1100g

Purple Mini Boombox - 1200g

Black Compact Briefcase - 2575g
Hmm... the Dark Leather Native Top I'm just waiting on Sui to confirm... hmmm... let's see, if I do a post birthday quest, the total would be....

*The Porygon2 pops out of the DDR: Pokemon machine, accidently shutting the game off*

Get back in there! I don't need you as a calculator..... yet...

*Porygon2 pops back into the DDR: Pokemon machine, and it restarts. Unfortunately, all the high scores got erased.* Crap, there goes my high score on Team Rocket's Rocket (Rave Mix)! xp  

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:33 pm
*squeels* SUI!! THANK YOU!! *puts on Dark Native Top* Hmm... I look like I belong in a Western Movie, kind of. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:37 pm
Sorry it took me so long to confirm, I've been lazy Gaia-wise lately. sweatdrop Thanks to Valkyrie Profile. *cuddles Lucian* ninja  

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:44 pm
It's cool.

Oh, and here's something I've had to hide from my Munchlax just so you can have it.

*pulls out a tray of cupcakes in the shapes of the Johto Ledgendaries*

It's for helping me figure out they were all cats and not dogs. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:27 pm
*Yuki and Wyatt fall asleep in the cornor as the Lombre Conga line dances their way out of the guild having celebrated for the day. Munchie, on the other hand, is trying to sneak several slices of pizza away from Yen only to be caught my Kitsune at ever turn.*  

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:11 pm
*a crash and a scream from a Chansy is heard as Munchie successfully steals a pizza box from the Pizza Buffet and breaks off running! Yen is on the chase, but cannot catch up the the pint-sized glutton surprisingly! Kit is also chasing Munchie as he runs past several of the games and tables weaving in and out swiftly through guests legs and under seats*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:21 pm
*Munchie finally is cornored by Yen and Kit and quivers out of fear clucking the box of pizza close. As Yen and Kit slowly close in, Delibird flys in from above and uses Theif to steal back the box of pizza! The defeated Munchlax's eyes begins to tear up and he lowers his head depressingly.*  

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

Atma311

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:38 pm
*After watching the back and forth of the pizza box* I guess it would be unwise for me to try to get a piece of their pizza, eh?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:40 pm
Atma311
*After watching the back and forth of the pizza box* I guess it would be unwise for me to try to get a piece of their pizza, eh?
Nah, it's safe. I'm just trying to keep my Munchlax on a diet that apparently it cannot keep. sweatdrop  

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:01 am
ZeekSlider
It's cool.

Oh, and here's something I've had to hide from my Munchlax just so you can have it.

*pulls out a tray of cupcakes in the shapes of the Johto Ledgendaries*

It's for helping me figure out they were all cats and not dogs. sweatdrop

Oooooooh, thanks!! whee *takes a bite out of Entei*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:26 am
11 days until my birthday.... and today's event is.....

TEAM ROCKET PINATA DAY!!

*Munchie lets go of a string and a paper-mache version of Jessie, James, and Meowth looking like they were captured by Beedrills lowers. Delibird begins to hand out bats to everyone, while Kit gets ready to Confuse Ray on people.*

Hey, Confuse Ray is faster than spinning you around 10 times with a blind fold. Pluse, it makes the game more interested. xd  

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:28 pm
*Since apparently no one wanted to participate in the pinata bashing, Yuki, Munchie, and Wyatt decide to play! Yuki goes first and is hit with a Confuse Ray from Kit. She then tetters over and tries to perform Dizzy Punch on the pinata! She misses. Wyatt is up next and is hit with Confuse Ray. Since he doesn't know any attacks, Delibird hands him a bat and he tetters off to try to knock the pinata. He ends up smashing into a wall.* sweatdrop *Munchie is up next and is hit with a Confuse Ray. He then walks over to the pinata and charges up for a Mega Punch when all of a sudden he falls backwards has he draws back his fists. Unaware that he has fallen down, he punches upward sending a wave of energy towards the ceiling, which causes the string holding the pinata to snap and fall. Unfortunately, the pinata bounces off of Munchie's stomach and doesn't break upon hitting the floor. Yen, then, decides to take matters into his own hands... paws... Kicking the pinata back into the air, Yen then uses PayDay and the Pinata bursts into an explosion of colorful candies and thousands of pieces of gold!*

GRAB IT WHILE YOU CAN!!

*Munchie and Yuki begin to dart back and fort grabbing what candies they like, Munchie naturally going after the big-sized bars. Delibird holds out his bag and begins collecting most of the mints inside the pinata. Wyatt, on the other hand, is out cold.*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:43 pm
Awwww, I don't want to beat on Team Rocket. gonk They're so abused. I'd rather beat on an Ash pinata. XP

Though, I bet we all know of a certain squinty Aoi would love to beat on. XP *runs from impending Aoi-wrath*  

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:03 pm
Sui Kune
Though, I bet we all know of a certain squinty Aoi would love to beat on. XP *runs from impending Aoi-wrath*
INNUENDO!!  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces