Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:24 am
User Image

{Where: Blacksmith} {With: Leon } {Wardrobe: Green } {Song: Leo's playlist } { Profile: XXX }

Leo was already awake and had gotten the day started early. She was in one of those cleaning moods. She was walking around the home dusting things. Leon's breakfast was already on the table for when he wakes up. She was in high spirits as she dusted a shelf. Her humming filled the house. One side of her dress was tied up at her side to stay out of her way while she cleaned. Once she was done cleaning the shelves she went to work on laundry. She sat on a stool in front of a large tub. She placed a rock in it as she began to clean the clothes. They were mainly Leon's clothing. Soot on them from working in the forge. She scrubbed them on the rock as she smiled brightly.

Her fingers were soon wrinkly as she continued. She would wring out the water from the clothes she had washed before placing them in a basket at her side. She will take that outside to hang up to dry. Her eyes shimmered as she stopped. Wiping some sweat from her brow as she caught her breath. The house had to be cleaned today. She knew the biggest challenge will be her workroom. She also needed to work on the suits for a wedding. They needed to be perfect. She needed them to be so the two being married will come back to her for future clothing.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:50 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

[ - Begin Interaction for RP Day - ]

After a wonderful breakfast, courtesy of his lovely, beloved mate, Leon headed straight out into the forge to get to work. Leonora was buzzing around their home, cleaning and doing all manner of chores and things. Leon knew better than to get in her way, so after washing his dishes he decided to get to his own work.

The rhythmic hammering that was familiar with all blacksmith forges could be heard as they hours passed, and Leon worked on the new blade that he had in mind for Kayl. The technique and style were completely unique from what he normally worked on, so he was taking his time and working out the kinks, so to speak, in the way he worked and shaped the metal. By the time Leon came to a stopping point it was just past the lunch hour and his stomach was growling, demanding food.

Wiping his face with a spare clothe, Leon drank from his water bucket and sighed. He was covered in soot and dirt and dint want to walk into the nice clean house – Leo was working hard, and he didn’t want to dirty anything and upset her. Walking over to the connecting door, he placed his hands on their side of the door jam and leaned his head in. “Leonora? My Love?

═══════════════════╝

Blacksmith || Leon Azura

Raiyun

Quote:

Quote:

Benihime213

Leon Azura – [X]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:20 pm
User Image

{Where: Blacksmith} {With: Leon } {Wardrobe: Green } {Song: Leo's playlist } { Profile: XXX }

Leo had washed the clothes as she began to wring the water out of them. Stretching her arms above her head as she smiled in content. The home looked spotless and now the clothes can be taken out to dry. She walked out of the house as she began to hang the clothes up on a line. She was happy with how the clothes came out clean. Once she was done she headed back in. Sitting down in a chair she leaned back to rest. Startled when she heard Leon calling for her. She hurried to her feet as she looked at him. She grabbed her chest as she looked at him closely. She looked at him with a raised brow.

"Leon Aecheson? You best not track in dirt on your shoes. Take them off." She gave a stern expression one that would resemble a mother. A small huff escaped her lips as she was not letting him in until his shoes were removed. She stood her ground as her tail swayed behind her. Her ears perked up as she heard a small hiss behind him. She looked behind him to see Harp slither in. A long dirt streak trailed behind her. Leo growled deep in her throat where Leon would hear it. Her heterochromatic eyes never leaving the snake shifter.

Harp continued her way through the house before making her way under Leon and Leo's bed. She needed a dark spot to lay. Her eyes were hurting her and she was super tired. She coiled up as she hissed at any noise being made. Her head felt like it was about to explode. Leo glanced back at Leon as she narrowed her eyes. "Get her. If she wishes to stay you bath her scaly body first. Also, someone is going to be cleaning this because I am not." She pointed at the marks made by Harp's body. She didn't want her clean house dirty. She spent the day cleaning it.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:21 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Leon sighed heavily – why was he getting in trouble? He didn’t do anything…Then again, Harp was his adoptive sister and if she was causing trouble, then it was his responsibility to clean up after her… Frowning a little, he nodded and removed his boots, placing them aside. “Don’t worry about the dirt, Leo, I’ll take care of everything…You go rest…” Stepping forward he leaned in and lightly kissed her lips. He would have cupped her cheek, but his hands were dirty and he didn’t want to smudge her beautiful face. “Everything looks wonderful darling, thank you.” Giving her a loving look, he placed a small kiss on her delicate nose and went into the kitchen to wash his hands and grab a bucket of soapy water and a sponge.

Heading back into the living area, Leon knelt down and wiped up the dirt smudges with a small sigh. Harp was down in the dumps and he knew that it was partially his fault. If cleaning up after her was the price to pay for upsetting her then he’d pay it. Leon followed her trail all the way into the bedroom, cleaning up as he went. Once he reached the bed, he put the sponge in the bucket and placed it aside.

“Hello, little sister…” He said, lifting up the bed skirt and looking under to see her curled up underneath. “Come on lovely, lets go take a hot bath and get you clean before anything else gets dirty…” He said reaching in to gently draw her out. Lifting her up, he draped her over his shoulders. Placing a loving kiss on top of her small, scaly head, he grabbed a change of clothes before heading for the bathing chamber.

Once the bath was drawn – with bubble soap for added effect – he began to take off his dirty clothes. He pulled off everything but his underwear – the ‘goods’ were for Leo’s eyes only – and stepped into the bath, Harp still draped over his shoulders. Sighing happily, he settled in and closed his eyes for a moment while Harp got settled in the water. Leon took care to stroke her lovingly, giving her silent encouragement to relax and just enjoy the heat.
═══════════════════╝

Blacksmith || Leon Azura

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Benihime213

Leon Azura – [X]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:40 pm
User Image

Her eyes glistened when Leon had kissed her. She watched him clean up the dirt Harp had trailed in. She giggled as she looked at him. When he was gon Leo had gone to work on making supper for all three of them. When she was done she climbed into bed and passed out. She had been super exhausted and she knew Leon would take care of Harp who seemed a bit off than usual. She was sleeping peacefully in bed as she drifted into sweet dreams. She was sleeping a lot better now they were back in their own home.

When Harp was pulled out from under the bed she gave a hiss as she tried to coil herself up tighter. But Leon was able to get her out as she looked to him. She draped over his shoulders as she nuzzled into his hair. She didn't care it was dirty from his work earlier. She just drooped on his head. She didn't move much while the water was being prepared. She watched as he placed her in the water. Her eyes glistened as she looked at him with her beady black eyes. Moving out of the way she allowed him to get in as she swam around in the water. Her scales being hydrated by the warm water.

She soon shifted as she sat there in her clothes. Now soaked through. Tears filled her eyes as she looked at him. She hurried to break the distance as she landed in his arms. She began to sob as she held him close to her. She silently cried as she buried her face. She was weak and she knew it. She couldn't protect anyone as she had no will to fight. "Big brother don't ever leave me. I never thought getting close to people would hurt when they left." She had never felt a pain like this before. It was hurting her. She used to being alone in life.

"May I sleep with you and Leo tonight? I don't want to be alone. I will stay in my snake form." She asked as she nuzzled him. She needed comfort and she knew Leon, as well as Leo, would be here for her. She had no one else to turn to for this.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:49 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

He’d been expecting this. So, when Harp shifted and launched herself at him, hugging him tightly as she cried, he wrapped his arms around her and held her close. Lightly stroking her hair, Leon sighed and placed a loving kiss on the top of her head. “You know I’m not going anywhere, Harp…” He soothed gently. He hated to see her upset, she was he beloved little sister after all – adopted or otherwise – and he wanted her to always be happy…

Sighing a little bit, he nodded a bit. “Yes, you can stay, Harp…” Leon knew that Leo would need a bit of an explanation, but that shouldn’t be too hard – Leo was a wonderful woman and a kind soul, she wouldn’t turn Harp away while she was hurting. After a bath, of which Harp mostly participated in in her snake form after she settled down, Leon changed into some dry clothes and gave Harp some of Leo’s to borrow as well.

The three of them had dinner together before turning in for the night. Harp, true to her word, stayed in her snake form for the evening. While Leon held Leo from behind – he was the big spoon – he could feel Harp curled up behind him, cuddled close. It was with his to favorite girls that Leon fell asleep for the night.

[ - End Knit Class Day interaction and Begin Elective Class Day Interaction - ]

Leon yawned as wide as a Lion as he came awake. Nuzzling Leo’s ears, he hummed happily and smiled, loving her scent in his nose. Holding her closer, he gently rubbed his feet against hers, his tail lightly twitching. He could still feel Harp pressed up against his back, absorbing as much as his heat as she could while she slept. “Good Morning, Ladies…” He mumbled, his eyes slipping closed again as he started to fall back asleep.

═══════════════════╝

Blacksmith || Leon Azura

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Benihime213

Leon Azura – [X]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

{Where:Tavern} {With: No one in general} {Wardrobe:Leo's clothes} {Song: Playlist } { Profile: XXX }

Harp felt movement beside her before she heard Leon speak. She hissed in her snake form as she felt the bed shifting as Leo had gotten up and prepared to leave for work. Harp shifted and wrapped her leg around Leon as she kept sleeping. She was snoring at this point. Her face buried in his hair as she kept trying to get more warmth. She soon reached around and smacked him in the face as she scooted closer. "So much warmth. I like this warmth." She mumbled in her sleep. Leon's hair had tickled Harp's nose as she soon sneezed. The sneeze drawing her from her sleep. Her stomach was in pain when she sat up. She had not been eating much and last night she played with her food instead of eating it.

She had been starving herself most of the time as she looked ahead. She was still groggy as she rubbed her eyes. She looked down at Leon as she ignored the hunger pains in her stomach. She has gotten better at ignoring them. She slipped from the bed as she stretched but she soon toppled over with a thud. The starvation she had brought on herself had finally hit its toll. She laid there slowly blacking out from the pain. "Leon?" She held her stomach as she laid there. Her eyes slowly closing.

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:18 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Leon hadn’t wanted Leo to leave to go to work but that was a typical day. After kissing her goodbye, he decided to get a little bit more sleep, but Harp was making that challenging. Given the way she clung to him and hit him in the face and sneezed in his hair, he didn’t get much additional rest, but it was just as well. Sitting up a bit himself, he stretched and yawned wide. Rubbing his face, he didn’t see Harp fall over but he heard the thud and turned to look, a bit concerned and curious.

“Harp?” Looking over the edge of the bed, he’d expected to see her in her snake form, but no, she was in her human form and looking rather…ill. Getting up, Leon was quick to come round the side of the bed. Given the way she was clutching her stomach and how thin she’d gotten as of late, he had to assume that she wasn’t taking care of herself.

Growling low, he knelt down and scooped her up, placing her back on the bed. “What am I going to do with you, little sister?” He chided with a sigh, brushing hair from her face with a frown. “Stay here and do not move from this spot. You hear me?” Leon’s tone was firm but loving as he spoke. Once he was sure that she wouldn’t disobey him, he arose from the bed and headed for the living area and then the kitchen.

It didn’t take him long to brew some herbal tea – one of Harp’s blends for stomach issues – and cook up a simple broth-based soup. Paired with some buttered toast, he placed everything on a tray and brought it back to the bedroom, setting it out on the nightstand. “Alright little sister, drink some of this for me…” He said, handing her a tea cup. “Then we’re going to get some light food into that tummy of yours…”

═══════════════════╝

Blacksmith || Leon Azura

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Benihime213

Leon Azura – [X]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:12 pm

{Where:Tavern} {With: No one in general} {Wardrobe:Leo's clothes} {Song: Playlist } { Profile: XXX }

She grunted when she was scooped up. Her eyes opened as she looked at Leon. She knew she was in trouble now. She weakly clung to him as she was moved to the bed. She laid there as she sniffled. Her eyes never leaving him as he brushed her hair from her face. Her teal eyes looked dull. She nodded when he told her not to move. She for once obeyed him. She was to weak to move even if she wanted too. For now she will just lay in bed and rest. As he left to head to the kitchen she drifted off back to sleep.

Once he had entered the room she stirred from her slumber and sat up. She looked at what he was trying to feed her. She took the tea but never sipped from the container it was in. "I know Kuro wasn't my mate by ceremony but Leon is this how it feels to lose one? Like you have no will to carry on?" She brought the cup to her lips as she sipped it. She could smell some light ginger and lavender scent coming from it. She knew this was Leo's morning sickness tea she had made for her. She couldn't even look Leon in the eyes for she knew she was in the wrong for starving herself. She was depressed and had been locked away for the most part.

Helping the boy the other day at the Inn reminded her why she was in Eoana to begin with. She was here to help people. She needed to stay healthy to make sure others stayed healthy. "I am sorry big brother. I already know you want to lecture me about my physical state. And by all rights you should as you are my only family here." Her voice was low. She never knew she would be feeling so much heartache from just being with someone for a short period of time. She missed him but she knew she needed to move on. She needed to forget him in every way.

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:05 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Leon sighed – he’d suspected that she was upset by Kuro’s sudden disappearance as well. He’d been like a brother too him – Leon felt his loss as well. However, Leon had faith that Kuro would return some day. He’d gone off before, and he’d always come back…so he wasn’t too worried. But then again, before all of those times, Kuro had told him he was leaving and he hadn’t this time…

Sighing, he reached out to caress Harp’s hair. “I’m sorry, little sister…I don’t know what it is like to lose a mate, so I cannot honestly say that I have felt your pain, but I do know, that no matter what, Leonora and I won’t ever leave you. You’re family and we love you…” He said lovingly, stroking her hair some more.

“Until you are feeling better, I want you to stay here with us, Harp. I want you to be close by so Leon and I can help you, take care of you and ensure that you are healthy.” It wasn’t a suggestion or a question, it wasn’t a request. If he had to drag her back here every night to sleep then he would, although he doubted that Harp would be opposed to staying at the house to be near them – she was a social being after all.

“I want you to drink all of your tea and eat all of the food that I made for you, Harphina…” he said leaning in to kiss her cheek. “I’ll stay with you today and we’ll spend some quality time, alright?” He said with a loving look. “I love you, little sister.” Leon spent the rest of the day making sure that Harp was well and happy. If he had anything to do with it, he’d help her stay that way forever…

[ - End Interaction for RP Day - ]

═══════════════════╝

Blacksmith || Leon Azura

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Benihime213

Leon Azura – [X]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:20 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

[ - Begin Interaction for RP Day - ]

Pregnant Mate and Heart Broken Sister. Leon’s house was a battle zone. He had two very emotional women to tend to and a business to run. In short, Leon was a very tired, slightly grumpy, lion. After making everyone breakfast, he’d done the dishes and made sure that both of his girls were comfortable. Leonora’s pregnancy was getting more strenuous for her by the day and so he’d opted to do the household chores in her place, ordering her to bed so she could rest and relax.

Meanwhile, Harp was in the guest bedroom, curled up in her own bed. She’d slept beside him and Leo in her snake form the night before, but with Leo feeling weak, and needing to rest, he’d carried Harp to the guest room for the time being. While his girls rested, he’d gotten to work in the forge and the shop. By lunch time, he was sweaty, dirty and hungry. Wiping his brow, Leon set his tools aside and went to step out the side door of his shop. Leaning against the side, he looked out at the street – there were lots of people out and about today. It was a nice day and he didn’t blame them, he just wished his girls were feeling better so he could enjoy it with them…

═══════════════════╝

Blacksmith || Leon Azura

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Benihime213

Leon Azura – [X]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:28 pm

Harp was doing better. She had begun eating again. Well, she had no choice when Leon puts his foot down. She felt like she was imposing on her big brother and his mate. She knew she was too be resting but she also felt like she should help Leon and Leo as they are being there for her in her state of depression. She was in a simple pair of pants and a long shirt. Something she normally wore when she was in her own home. She always stayed covered. It helped keep her warm when she was inside. Even if she looked like she was still dressed for winter. She rolled up her sleeves as she went to work washing Leon's clothes. She got to his undergarments and shrieked. She threw them across the room as she stuck her tongue out.

"Oh my that is gross. I don't know how anyone can wash another's undergarments. Especially a brothers undergarments. So embarrassing." She shuddered as she shook her hands. Shuddering once more she stood up and cleaned her hands. She could fix Leon something to eat. She looked over her shoulder when she heard footsteps. Leo was making her way through the house. She was supposed to be in bed. What was she doing up? She watched the leopard grab some fabrics and head back toward the back. Harp gave a confused look. She shrugged as she went back to work on making lunch. The smell of something burning could be smelled through the whole house. She never was a great cook.

Harp leaned out an open window as she threw something at Leon. "I made lunch for you. Come and get some before it gets cold." The fish she had prepared was well cooked. To the point of being nothing but burnt flesh. One would say it was overcooked. She then thought about telling Leon about Leo being up and looking like she was about to do some work. She didn't want to rat the leopard out but Leo didn't look steady on her feet at the moment. She actually looked uneasy in a way. Harp looked down the hall as she saw Leo walking back to the bedroom. She sighed. Maybe she didn't have to say anything after all.

The_littlest_dragonfly

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:01 pm
User Image

She was in bed for the day. She had felt weak when she had gotten home from the academy yesterday. She must have overdone it showing the students how to fight with a sword. She kept her eyes closed as her ears laid flat. After a while, she sat up. Smelling someone was cleaning in her home. She used this time to go out and look. Her tail twitched when she saw Leon's undergarments flung across the room. She grabbed some fabrics as she kept her eyes on Harp. The girl was useless with chores such as cooking. Leo knew this was going to be a problem. She took her fabrics into her workroom before heading back to her room.

Leon shifted as she laid down in front of a window. She laid in the spot where the sun was coming in. The warmth on the floor helped soothe her. She stretched as she laid there. Her black fur shimmered and sparkled from the light. She soon heard Harp call for Leon. She stood up as she did one more stretch before padding into the room. She sat in front of the door as she waited for him. The look on her face showed she was concerned for their home as Harp was a walking catastrophe. Her eyes never leaving him that was until she began to clean herself. She licked at her fur. Her barely visible spots exposed to the sun. Her leopard body was a bit bloated than her human form. She had enough room in her stomach for the cubs and the fluid that cushions them.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:04 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Leon had been enjoying the view of the street when he saw something flit past him from above Before he could even look up, he heard Harp’s voice and sighed. “I thought I’d smelled something burning…” He mumbled, looking up at the window to see her retreat inside. Sighing, he ran a hand through his hair and shook his head – Harp was good with herbs and that was about it. Cooking and cleaning were not her fortes. Moving away from the outer door of his workshop, he headed back inside.

Seeing Leo in her panther form, he smiled and knelt down. “Darling…you’re supposed to be resting.” He soothed, stroking her face and her head, her ears and her neck. He knew that she wasn’t feeling well, and he worried for her more than anything – she was his whole life. Seeing the look of concern in Leo’s eyes, he sighed and nodded. “I know, my love, I know…I’m going to have to keep her closer to me to prevent her from burning down the house.” He said with a bit of a frown.

Placing a loving kiss on Leo’s forehead, he looked her in the eyes. “After your bath, I want you back in bed…I mean it, Leo. I’ll bring you something to eat and settle your stomach, alright?” Giving her another kiss, he stood. “Now to deal with my sister…” He said as he made his way to the kitchen.

The closer he got to the kitchen the worse the burning smell got. Wrinkling his nose, he narrowed his eyes a little – they burned from the lingering smoke. “Haaaarp…you overcooked the fish again, didn’t you?” He asked, placing his hands on his hips as he looked at her, arching a brow. “Come here, sis…” He said with a brother look, giving her a hug. “Thank you for cooking, love. But next time leave it me, okay?” Last thing he wanted was to have to go buy even more fish for his pregnant wife – he didn’t like leaving her alone if he could help it.

“I have an idea…how about, from now on we make you in charge of the grocery shopping, the dinner prep and the dishes…that would be a huge help, Harp.” He said with a smile, stroking her hair. “Leo and I will handle the cooking and the cleaning. We’ll handle it all as a team.”

═══════════════════╝

Blacksmith || Leon Azura

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Benihime213

Leon Azura – [X]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:47 pm
User Image

How could she rest? Harp was in their home doing things wrong. She looked over her shoulder as she looked at the snake. Leo sighed as she glanced up at Leon. She huffed at his words. She didn't want to be in bed. She wanted to be outside sunbathing. She padded her way back to the room as her tail swayed in anger. The leopard shifter was throwing a tantrum in her own silent way. She even growled lowly as she shifted back into her human form once in the room. She climbed into the bed as she grabbed some paper. She grabbed a piece of charcoal as she began to sketch.

She began to draw a younger Rey as she remembered him. Her nose picking up on the burnt fish more as she covered her mouth. Her stomach turning at the smell. She didn't know what to do to avoid the smell. She laid her drawing down as she walked to a window and opened it. She sat on the windowsill as she looked out. She reached out and grabbed a blooming flower from the tree outside. She looked down at her stomach as she rubbed it. "I want to enjoy the outside and sunshine. I want to go swimming." She felt caged inside her home. But she will obey her mate to make sure their babies are born healthy. She sighed as she ran a hand through her short hair. Maybe she should grow her hair out. She should ask Leon about it later.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Main City ➣Artisan District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items