Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[MINI-META] The Leaning East Outgrowth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:14 pm
The creature thought for a moment, and nodded sagely. "Ah, yes... A request from the heart."

Another painfully slow rotation in the air, and the joey-laden Alternian fauna reappeared with a handful of cigarettes, cigars and an entire hookah.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:16 pm
Apparently the crisis was more or less over. Garand slowly relaxed a bit, less ready to jump into what had seemed an inevitable fight to save the trashbeast. Pan, likewise settled, jumped off of the redblood to return to his cheese once he'd seen that everything was well. And then the heiress was floating again, and-

Garand's breath caught, eyes widening is pure wonder. A gun. The gun that he had asked for, that he hadn't been able to find even a hint of a blueprint for. Well, he didn't necessarily have proof it was the exact model but nevertheless. It was beautiful.

He accepted it with both arms and the utmost care, bowing his head in gratitude. The others could yell all they wanted now. Unless things got violent again, he wasn't going to pay them any mind.

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:18 pm
      User Image
      Kerras Farron

Kerras eyes darted back and forth as the block threatened to devolve into chaos. They looked helplessly between the trash beast and the trolls, hoping that someone would intervene. Thankfully, the redblood appeared out numbered and they released the trash beast. As the block settled back into a tense peace, Kerras let out a sigh of relief. They approached the heiress with a bow, hands clasped in front of them to show they meant no harm.

“I am honoured that you would grace us with your presence.” As they stepped closer, the stench hit them with fresh pungency. They strained not to wrinkle their nose. “My name is Kerras Farron, heir to the Grove Warden. Are you the guardian spirit of this place?”

hivestuck

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:19 pm
Eridia sneered at the redblood. God the whole caste was annoying as ********. No wonder they were down low. The drugs appearing though... Eridia couldn't believe it. "Don't let the children take any." She simply said.

"A request dearest heiress. I want something to remember Gerard Rutven, the ex-commissioner, by. Something nice and personal." She smiled.

hivestuck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:21 pm
"Greetings, Grove Heir. I am the lady of this hive, historian and collector of the remains of this once great, but tragically inaccessible manor. Now that the previous owner has passed on, I take on the responsibility of guarding the many treasures that have been bestowed upon me."

She wiggled her fingers and looked at Eridia. Then, once again, she produced an item from her fluff.

"Here you are, my lady. From Gerard himself."

It was a glittering full-faced black and purple masquerade mask.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:33 pm
User Image
Quella Fehtan

Everything seems like it was finally beginning to come back to normal (or as normal as anything ever was around Eridia), and Quella let out a deep breath she didn't realize she'd been holding. The stench was still overwhelming. Just... completely. It was pretty much all she could do to stand up. The hunter tried to hold her breath as Kerras and Eridia approached the stankbeast.

She slapped the bowing tealblood on the back heartily, forgetting a bit of her own strength. "That's a great question! And how come you can make stuff appear outta thin air? Are you a magic sta- er, heiress? And could you, um-" The blueblood's voice dropped to almost a whisper as she spoke, a little embarrassed. "Could I just ask you for a... maybe a flower? If you can do that? I've got someone I wanna give it to." The huge blueblood flushed a bit, but stood her ground confidently.

Hivestuck

Green Minuet

Buzzwulf

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:35 pm

Well... of all the possibilities he'd managed to conjure up in the brief moments between Zindel's command and the Trash Heiress's production of.. offerings... Drugs were probably one of the more tame results. He glanced at Eridia, unable to resist a narrowed look of suspicion. What, did she already use them or was this some sort of attempt to get her to calm down via external methods? No one should really be taking those drugs as far as he was concerned.

Should any of them really be taking anything from this creature? Assuming they were permanent, where did she get them from? He looked to the trashbeast - she was being bombarded with questions but he needed to know. "Wh--where a-a-are these uh. These- these items cuh-coming from?" For all they knew she was just... taking them from somewhere else. Meaning they were stealing.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:38 pm
Eridia knew, she could die happy tonight. "Oooh thank you, thank you, thank you my dearest!" She held the mask close to her chest and tried not to cry. No, she couldn't. She was strong, she wasn't a child anymore.

"Who cares where they come from!" Eridia said. "No one asks that to shop owners or manufacturers!"

She sighed, not pleased just yet. "If only I had a dress to go with this.... That way I'll look perfect for the seance."

EDITnepsah
im sorry

hivestuck
eridia wants more like the highblood she is

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:40 pm
"They are coming from my trove! I am gifted with heightened abilities and prowess given my rare psionic gift." She, once again, did an extremely slow spin in the air to show off her incredible powers.

"You still have not told me what you want!"

In the meantime, the Heiress produced a dainty bouquet of flowers for the large blueblooded troll in front of her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:47 pm

Mihail leveled Eridia with his best flat, unimpressed stare that he would often use on Knetic when his best friend was being particularly difficult. It usually worked. "Tha--aat's because you're pu-pu-purchasing something f-f-from them... Th--this stuff is f--f-f-free." He sighed- honestly... that sort of attitude fit lowbloods better. At least he could understand that. He looked back to the trash heiress as she addressed him... True, he hadn't asked for anything yet.. he was being overly cautious and didn't want to have something Bad happen by accepting gifts from a mysterious creature.

"O-oh, uh... It is free, right? O-o-or are we ma--making some other k-kind of pa--payment? In exch-exchange? Not the uh, the the offering that su-su-summoned you." Thorough questioning was important.

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:50 pm
"The price of your reward has already been paid!" The Trash Heiress boomed.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:00 pm
"So it's definitely okay to ask for a gorgeous dress that will make me look stunning and, at the same time, look good with this mask?" She beamed.

"because I definitely need one." the beast seemed like a fairy godmother to eridia now.

Hivestuck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:12 pm

"Oh." Well then. That... wasn't the most descriptive answer but it was an answer. He frowned a little - thinking. What did he want? "I g-g-guess in that ca--aaase... Um..." He quieted down- Eridia was going to ask for more? "I-isn't it self--selfish to a-ask for more st--stuff after you already g-g-got something?" He sighed. Most stuff he wanted he could just get for himself, honestly.

"If--if its not a b-b-burden, then uh, could- uh, could I get some boots? Uh- sturdy ones." He figured a simple request like that shouldn't... be too bad... if it turned out something less than pleasant was going on after all.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:21 pm
"Alas, dear madam, only one reward for each of you!"

She instead turned to Mihail. For a bit she thought, putting a claw up to her snout, and then snapped it when she realized just the thing. She produced a brand new pair of military-grade boots, sturdy with a vintage feel.

"I believe that just leaves our Heir."  

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:44 am
      User Image
      Kerras Farron

Another guardian! Kerras was at once filled with wonder and adoration. They had often wondered about Alternia's guardian beasts. The Grove Warden spoke of them from time to time, powerful creatures from beyond the realm of the forest, with abilities beyond those of ordinary wildlife. More important than power however, they were responsible for the various parts of the world. The queen's lusus, the behemoth that lurked in the chasms of the ocean was without a doubt the greatest guardian of them all. Kerras had never thought that they might meet one.

Their sense of awe was enough for them to ignore the persistent stench that radiated off the Heiress. At least for a moment anyway. When a fresh wave of... interesting odours wafted over to them, they nearly buckled at the knees. Curdled milk, rotten bananas, engine oil, bog peat, and sharp, sharp tobacco; the combination and many more made the tealblood want to gag. Proper decorum dictated that they restrain themself however. As strong as the urge was to breathe through their mouth, they would not so much as dare to besmirch their lusus' honour in the presence of such an esteemed being. They remained a picture of perfect composure, even as they tried to keep their lookstubs from watering.

While the rest of the trolls listed their wishes, Kerras thought long and hard on what to do with this new information. They were so engrossed in their own thoughts that they did not notice the blueblood come up behind them. Suddenly they went sprawling forward. They landed several feet away, chin bumping against the floor. They frowned, rubbing the injury. Quella seemed not to have noticed, but then again she was distracted. Picking themself up off the ground, Kerras could not help but smile. They rested their chin in their hands. Though usually boisterous and loud, the blueblood appeared flustered. It was odd to see her in this light, but they thought she looked cute.

The Trash Heiress turned back to them, and Kerras started. “Ah!” They found themself at loss for words, as they frantically tried to think of something. Their simple life in the forest meant for they rarely wanted for anything, and if they did, they had the beetles to pay for it. The things they did long for were less tangible, abstracts or events that could only be obtained through their own efforts. This creature was a beast of material though. A wish for the conceptual would not do, and refusing a gift, especially form a divine beast such as the Heiress would be unspeakably rude.

They rose to their feet. “Meeting you is a gift in itself,” they said with sincerity. The Grove Warden would hear of their encounter the second they arrived home. Their face flushed and they looked at their feet. “But if it's not too much to ask... do you think you might have anything that promises adventure?”

Even as they spoke the words it seemed silly. Yet still they hoped. For a moment, Kerras regretted lending Scorpa their cloak. Their fingers twitched idly in search of something to grasp at. It took all their effort to remain still and not hop from foot to foot.

hivestuck

buzzwulf
Just a mention and reaction!

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out