Welcome to Gaia! ::

[ + D a r k e s t . N i g h t + ] Music and Poetry

Back to Guilds

Need a place to hang out? That's not a shocker. Welcome to Darkest Night 

Tags: Poetry, Music, Roleplay, Socialize 

Reply Roleplays
FullMetal Alchemist:Automail Songstress Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:11 pm
Lenn looked at Senya. "Senya! Don't worry about me, I'm able to take care of myself. Senya, Alphonse, go with Edward to capture the theif." She had a determined face. "I'm going to be okay."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:20 pm
Senya took out a knife and cut off a pice of flesh and placed it on lenns wounds. she used alchemy to heal lenn "In exchange to heal you, my freind." she wraped her own wound with a piece of a shirt she ripped. "Lets go Al!"  

Illina of Mana

cristal_lyn_tyris

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:14 pm
"sure." Al replied and helped Senya up after she'd wrapped her wound.

Cristal sat high above the small group the wind rustled through her red hair. "Guess it's time I start. Scene 2 act 1." Cristal used her alchemy to change her clothes and appearance. "Let the play begin." She smirked as she reached the entrance.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:08 am
"Onwards!" she cried "Let us catch that foul villan" Senya grinned, she ran at her max speed calling out to Al "Come on slowpoke!!!"  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:00 pm
((...)
Lenn growled. "..." One of these days, I will make sure they do NOT heal me. I want to be able to take care of myself. She growled louder. "I'M NOT A HELPLESS LITTLE GIRL! STOP TAKING CARE OF ME! I'M OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW HOW TO HEAL MYSELF!"
Aiona walked around the town. "Now... To reach the songstress."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:54 pm
"Gomen nasai, Lenn-san, but its what I am...I am only a healing alchemist, I can only transform things to heal unless its a sword or something" she ran ahead to the other alchemist, ed.  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:12 am
Lenn growled. "I didn't ask for help." She walked off. If... If she'll heal the good, she can't heal the evil. She was thinking of joining Aiona and Cristal with their jobs, but she knew she couldn't. She knew better than that. She headed for home. She saw Aiona up ahead, leaning against her door. "What do you want?" Aiona looked up and chuckled. "What you want:to not be healed by others and be able to heal yourself." Lenn smirked. "What are you getting at?" Aiona chuckled. "Join us, Senya won't heal you. We will. You can heal yourself." Lenn chuckled. "I just so happened to be thinking about that."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:30 am
Senya stopped walking...she could feel a guilt and a sadness growing inside of her "Is this what Ma wanted of me? Maybe I should stop being an alchemist..." she felt a laerge cold hand on her shoulder "Its your life Senya. You only wanted to heal Lenn becuase you felt she was a sort of family to you, its only understandable." said a hollow boys voice.
"But Al...She looked at me like my alchemy was some work of the devil, like she hated me!" she turned around "But Sen...She doesnt like it when people do things for her...she likes to fend for herself...its her personality"
"In that sense, she is also stronger than me Al! I only wanted her to live to see another day!" she ran out into the field, where no one can see her.I wont help anyone anymore, its too troublesome! I will travel to Ishbal and live there, where Alchemy is the work of the devil! Then no one can find me and besides..I can pass as an Ishbalian! I have red eyes!  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:44 pm
Aiona smirked. "So how about it?" Lenn sighed. "I'll need time to think. Three days." Aiona nodded. "Very well." Lenn walked off, then heard
Ed sighed. "Senya... Goes running off just because she doesn't know Lenn as much as I do. Just for one, small thing, like trying to learn by herself, Lenn get's into a fit, then scares Senya away. She doesn't like the generosity of others if she's learning it." "Why, brother?" "Lenn... Believes she needs to learn on her own. She's a girl who needs to be the 'girl of the house' and a lot of pressure's on her right now. No family, lost sister. When she was little, everyone she knew would do things for her. She always wanted them to back off. I remember she came running to me... After she was fed up with it."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:05 pm
"...I'll travel with Al and Ed, I don't have any special talent other than the healing and ice alchemy that is forbiddin in my race..." She whispered to herself, looking at her foot. She could faintly see the mark of the Exile snaking up to her calf. "Gypy....were always misunderstood...." she thought, thinking of her mother. "Would she have wanted me to have done such a thing? Separating me from my tribe?" She smirked "I dont have to dwell on the past... I want to help others now, knowing that my past greed had got me separated from my family...I won't let greed take over me, I'll help others from now on, as much as I can! My nii-san would have wanted this...that I know" She smiled over her tears. "I'll do in in honor of my only family, Lenn, Al, and Ed"  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:32 pm
"But, Brother, Senya's lost a family, too." Ed sighed. "I know. But Al, You, Lenn, and Senya are the only family I've got. Senya, Lenn, and I are your only family. Senya, you, and me are Lenn's only family now. Lenn's... Sensitive, and therefore suffering more than we are. She hasn't gotten over the death of her family, and the loss of her sister, Rose. It's equivalent exchanged. Lose one family, then become sensitive." "Brother, who's stronger, Senya or Lenn?" Ed shrugged. "Senya's learned an elemental part of alchemy, and healing. She can protect herself. She is stronger. Lenn knows all elemental and is learning healing alchemy, but can't heal herself."
Lenn's back slid down the wall, as if she were just killed. She had heard everything Edward said. That's right... I was so fed up with people doing things for me, I couldn't take it anymore. I lost my family, I almost thought I lost my friends. She hugged her legs, her hair covering her face.
Ed walked out of the alley and looked at Lenn. He had a concerned face. He knew she was there. "You heard." Lenn silentlly nodded slightly. "Brother?" Ed looked at Al, who had just walked out of the alley with him and looked at Lenn. Ed knelt down to her. "Are you okay?" Lenn nodded. "I was fed up. I didn't want any generosity for things I am learning... Unless I'm down and can't do anything about my injuries."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:29 pm
Senya brushed the grass off her clothes and got up "I shall go and pack up the little things I have and leave a note... I am not needed to Lenn from this moment on... I will...go back... and find a new life for me" She ran as fast as she could to the building she couldnt call ''home'' and she changed into her Gypsy clothes [like the lady from the movie...the one with the mental powers, only its more orangy]. she threw in the photos of her family and her other spare traditional clothes. "Farewell, I have learned alot from you, Lenn, but I do not want to become you. To be one of ones self is what I want right now, and that is what I will pursue as soon as I leave this door.... I will leave for one of the camps of the Ishbalians.... Even though I have been exiled for learning and using Alchemy...I have lied, yes, about my family relation... no one has died, I hope, but I was sent away from my land, bearing the mark of the Exiled....my brother is the only one I havent lied about, but please understand, I couldnt let you know about this....I wouldnt have been sure if you know about the Ishbar religion." She wrote down on a long peice of paper.
"That shall be all...No regrets, and no good byes..." She smiled. Senya ran out of the house and met up with Al, Ed, and Lenn in the ally. "Take this Al....I am sorry...Don't feel betrayed...." She looked down and handed him her letter. She then ran with the fear of them stopping her, with her satchel of little items and clothes, to a place where she knew someone in favor of her.

"Hey, Sen, whats the rush?" said one of the farm owners
"Its nothing. May I keep Nightshade? The horse that has the odd dislikes of apples. I need to use him to get away from here. I am going back." she panted.
"I was going to give him to you for a birthday present, and since your not like most of your elders, the common gypsies, I'll allow you to have him" He turned around and recived a brown and black horse "Will you need a saddle?"
"No, I'll do fine, thank you, sir."
"Off with ya before I hold you back."
"HIYAAA!!" she smacked the rear of Nightshade and then she was off, into the fields and not stopping to look back Dont look back...if you dont want regrets  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:16 pm
Ed looked at the note. He read it. "...She's gone." "Brother." Al was frozen. Ed put his hand on Al's armour. Lenn kept quiet. "..." Ed looked at Lenn. "Why?" He looked more closely at her. He noticed tears. Lenn looked... Dead, but she wasn't. Her hair was messed up, she slumped, there were tearstains on the ground, but, most of all, there were tears in her eyes, and they fell. Her voice was hoarse. "I just started something I didn't want to happen. I made someone search, just as I had. It's only me..." She looked like a gothic doll as she walked into the shadows.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:09 pm
Senya stopped Nightshade "Oh no... Please don't tell me..." She rummaged through her satchel, looking for an item "Oh god... I can't let them see that...I have to go back..." She steered Nightshade around and she headed back to Lenn's house, passing Al and Ed on the way [dramatic slow motion looking at each other until one passes the other]. Her heart felt as if it was being twisted on the spot. She looked away and she headed towards the house "Lenn-sama!!! Where is it? I need it back!! As proof of my Gypsy heritage!! I musn't let Al or Ed see it!!" She grabbed Lenns arm, like she had when they first met when she was a little girl, around the age of 8. "Please... let this be a favor... you know I don't fit in here.. even in a town like this!! I need to be back in my own land... even though....I am....." She looked down.

Ed and Al rushed to Lenns house "She went back, Brother, is she staying?" Ed looked annoyed "I don't think so, Al. She looked like she needed to get something that she had forgotten... but maybe we can stop her." Ed smashed the door open "Senya!!"
Senya couldn't turn around to face them.
"Please Senya... Don't go... You mean so much to me, you know me better than Ed does most of the time, and you treat me liek someone around your age"
"I am not doing this becuase I want to... but its becuase I know some one in..In one of the Ishbalian camps who knows how to create a genuine Philosophers stone... but he is old and I need to see if he is still amongst the living... I want...I really want you to feel again, Al... and I dont want to see you remain in a metal empty suit all your life.....I know your there, and I am happy for that. Your not totally gone... But I need you back, even if that means you would need limbs like Ed... even that would be ok for me...." Senya looked into the glass cabinet and spotted the box where Lenn had kept Sen's treasure. She ran to it, smashed the glass, and took out the box, making her hand bloody in the process. She scurried out the door, but Al was quicker. He lifted up Senya and made her drop the box and a golden circlet fell out "Nooo!! Let me down!! You can't know anything about my heritage, let me down!!" She was hysterical, she kicked Al and he let her down gently, suprised.
"Fine, now that you have seen my treasure....you might as well know my history..."

[sorry, kinda long]  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:56 pm
Lenn walked out the door. She stopped at Ed, but didn't turn. They faced different ways. "Gomen."(sorry) She ran out, knowing she had left everything and everyone who she had known, behind. "My sister is gone. Ed is angry with me. Al is... Furious." She passed Aiona. "No!" She ran out of the town. She was at the edge of the sea. "This time..." She used alchemy to create an ice bridge leading acroos the sea. "This is one of my elements."  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff