Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Fantasy RolePlays
Great Kingdoms of O'l United Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:24 am
GuenivereOrion

Kalel couldn't belive what he was hearing form her his fist started to turn black as he punches her window making it disappear."Foolish woman he left so he wouldn't hurt those around us,he was looking forward to tomorrow just as much as you are.Think about it yesterday he almost destroyed a whole kingdom simply because they hurt you,now he needs you love is a two way street wake up damn it your king needs you the one person he would rather die then hurt.He has put you above even Ryoko and my self the two people who have known him his whole life."He says gritting his teeth because he now knows how Ryoko feels they have been with him this whole time but he has only been with Ophelia he knew that the king still cared about the two of them greatly but he would soon have a family to look after starting with her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:04 am
Queen Ophelia of Leon

Ophelia found herself staring at him in shock. What a fool she has been! Here all the signs of his unwavering affection lingered in all that happened and she took it as abandonment. She covered her face in shame and burst into tears,"forgive my idiotic nature at this time my emotions have cause me to think only of myself in this dark time how childish I am!", she wiped the tears from her eyes and stood and she unlock and threw open her balcony door turning to Kalel she had a place face and red eyes from her crying but she was determined to right her own wrong actions,"I require your help knight...", she held out her hand as she asked."please for the well being of our Lord help me escape my own castle". She would find Doryu and she would bring him back home in perfect state of mind.

Pagan Yanik

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Dragonia the Monarch Butterfly Dragon

Dragonia then went over to Ophelia having escaped from Ryoko and nuzzled the queen's leg, before looking up at her new mommy with sad eyes. Poor thing was sad because she was sorry for failing to protect Ophelia. She roared a bit as if to say she was sorry for letting the queen get hurt.

User Image

Pagan Yanik

Quote:
[quote][/quote="GuenivereOrion"]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:10 pm
GuenivereOrion

Kalel grins when she comes to her sense."Now you are acting like the queen I have heard so much about."He says before taking her hand and lifting into the air with her."Lets go get our wayward king,I can lead you to him but you will have to be the one to bring him back he will attack me."He says as the flies her towards the country side.

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:54 pm
Queen Ophelia of Leon

Ophelia found herself nodding turning to Dragonia she leaned down and kissed her small head,"I will be back my little one", she told her. She grabbed Kalel's hand as they headed towards the country side,"I could have tracked him myself", she defended herself,"I am more than capable and besides flying like this is going to bring alertness to those below", She already seen a servant scream and run inside as she sighed,"We should have tooken the ground now they will send an armed force to come and get me", she informed him seeing as they were getting further out,"Very well... should I approach him as myself like this?", she asked. Even though she believed Kalel she felt fear trying to approach him as human... it was rather dangerous... but then what if he didn't recognize her in feral form? She frowned better safe than sorry....

Pagan Yanik

Tempest The Dusk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:08 pm
GuenivereOrion

Kalel looked at her then to the ground."Don't worry I will inform them of what is going on."He says as the land in the forest and he looks at her."This is as close as I can take you he likely knows we are hear."He says before he starts to float into the air."Good luck my lady."He says before he heads to the town to let them know what was going on

Deep in the woods Doryu stood his once silver eyes glowing red as he scans the forest around him."I can smell it...blood."He says as he looks around.

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:25 pm
Queen Ophelia of Leon

Ophelia found herself breathing in unsteadily as she began to prowl the undergrowth... She had been through the forest for the past 10 minutes when she began to encounter of first creatures.. Their were a few deer nearby and they pounced away at her approach, she shook her head, turning as she did to travel up hill upon doing so she heard the howling of wolves and turned to see a pack taking down one of the such said deer. She gave it a gave look and turned away this was so uneasy... How would be the best way to approach, she was heading up hill when she trip and fell stumbling down it again ripping her gown and scraping her knee and arm growling she sat up and ripped off her lower skirt,"This is ridiculous..", she muttered as she stood their in her slip she went back to trekking up the hill again only to slip once more because of her shoes getting frustrated she knew she wasn't this unbalanced she threw her shoes to the side and began to crawl up the damn thing on all fours,"I should have just turned Feral the terrain is difficult out here", she tells herself. Rather irritated by the work it was taking to get up a hill!

Pagan Yanik

Tempest The Dusk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:16 am
GuenivereOrion

Doryu sniffed the air before he turns and starts to run threw the woods he had a familier sent in his nose and he was now running towards it jumping form tree to tree to get there faster before skidding to a halt at the top of a hill and he looks down seeing Ophelia crowing her way up it his eyes burning red as he watched her struggle and he could feel his mouth starting to water,he could smell her he could smell blood.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:21 am
Queen Ophelia of Leon

She heaved herself the last stretch up into the ledge panting as she finally had the over whelming scent of Doryu come upon her it took her a moment to notice his legs just within her lowered gaze line looking up she seen the strange, wild face with the red burning eyes that pierced through your soul. He had a heat radiating from him but she shivered inwardly regardless for the first time in her life she felt fear. She shown non of this though as she keep his gaze,strong blue eyes gazing back into the wild red ones she hears the wolves howling and could tell they were being surrounded, she stood calmly before she spoke quietlyl,"they smell blood", just as she finished her remark 4 came prowling behind them snarling she never wavered her, gaze however rarely concerned about a bunch of dogs.

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:08 pm
GuenivereOrion

Doryu's eyes where locked onto the blue ones of Ophelia but when she spoke he blinked and for just a moment the red was gone replaced by silver before turning back to red,he then sees the wolves coming up behind her and he lets out a growl of his own and the wolves skid to a stop feet behind her."They smell you."He says his voice was much rougher then normal and deeper,he then reaches out to her his and touching her face before running down her neck."I smell you."He adds.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:22 pm
Queen Ophelia of Leon

She found herself opened mouth without words there was underlying meaning behind his own words and she stops his hand,"Yes...", she comments cooly taking his hand she plants softs kisses on the inner side of the palm,"Doryu I want you to snap out of this... I know its very hard but...", she lowered her gaze finally breaking free of his for a moment,"I realized when you left me that my world was in shambles... My love for you is beyond our engagement and I know this now better than I ever did...", she turned to look back up at him this time she pleaded,"Come home...", she asked quietly, she dropped his hand and threw herself onto him with a not so graceful hug. She could feel the heat the call was getting to her as well,"You make this hard on both of us... my love...", she told him quietly.

When Cassadra found out that the queen was missing she stormed into Kalels room furious,"YOU ******** IDIOT!!", she used her magic wand to cause the doors to burst open as Kyoko was waking up from her nap rubbing her eyes,"How rude...", she pouted,"Can't a woman get sleep around here anymore?", she brushed the ginger hair from her eyes as Cassandra rages over to her,"You people dont understand do you? That woman is the last line to the throne and you send her off to a possible doom!", she snapped. As Kyoko rose she turned to Kale,"Hey whats this all about that kitty queen anyways.. she went where... wait!", she gasped scowling at Kale,"How dare you!! send her to master!! He will give away!!", she panicked racing towards the balcony,"I was suppose to be his first that... that.. WOMAN!", she wailed trembling as she thought about trying to approach him she shook her head,"Damn you kalel!", she snapped.

[poor kalel lol]

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:12 pm
GuenivereOrion

Kalel turns when Cassadra came bursting into the room and then with Ryoko going nuts he sighs."Both of you shut up for a moment would you,shes going to be fine our king even in that horrid form wouldn't hurt her."He says looking at Cassadra."Do you have no faith in your own queen."He says calmly as he looks towards the forest."Besides I placed a recall spell on her just in case if it felt she was going to be harmed she will return to her room and if my king returns to his self he will be able to use it to return them both safely."He says turning to Ryoko and he sighs."Stop being so selfish Ryoko I know how you feel right now."

Doryu's eyes widened when she took his hand and kissed it even now before the beast that he was she was soft and her eyes where ripping this side of him down peace by peace then when she threw her self onto him his arms wrapped around her and he held her tightly before he spoke his voice still rough but it was softer."My..queen."He says before he lets her down and looks into her eyes again as the red fades away returning to a dim silver,he looked at her for a few moments before his hands reached to her face holding it gently before he plants a kiss onto her lips after a moment he broke it and falls to his knees.

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:06 pm
Queen Ophelia of Leon

Ophelia found herself getting through to him and she clung onto him as he kissed her lips and dropped to his knees. She came tumbling down as well for she was unbalanced and weak at the knees... This was their first kiss she recalled all the kissing hand gestures and pecks on the cheek they enveloped as children or affairs wasn't anything compared to what this was. She looked up at him flushed and instictively rested her head against his shoulder. Finally now that everything was cleared up maybe their day could be back to normal.

Ryoko whined as she snapped at Kale,"I despise you immensely right now", she gathered herself opening her wings as she took off into the sky, she wanted to clear her head..... If master had come back to his senses and they did return then she wouldn't be needed to stop master's anger anymore.. Her replacing of many things were causing her great distress and she only figured it meant only one thing... Any hopes of her and her master ever being together would be squished for good and she was taking it hard to accept it.

Cassandra found herself frowning,"Well I hope you know what your doing", she said turning herself back around as she strides out the door keeping herself secluded in her own chambers as she brooded over her cauldron and sighed,"I hope everything is going to turn out alright because if not we got a riot on our hands...".

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:27 pm
GuenivereOrion

Doryu let her lay against him and he puts his arms around her holding her to him,he kissed her it wasn't no little peck ether he really kissed her with every thing he had."My queen...thank you."He says softly as he pulls her off the ground and into his lap and he looked her over."Sorry you had to ruin such a beautiful dress."He then seen the marks on her legs and he sighs."And you hurt your self just for me you reckless woman."He says with a smile.

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:04 pm
Queen Ophelia of Leon

Ophelia found herself very relaxed, and satsified with their moment together as she began to speak clearly once more,"I would ruin all my gowns in my wardrobe and even a limb for a chance to be with you...", she told him smiling as she gazed back up at him,"What a wonderful time to be alive.. to know you are with me here...", she wrapped her arms around his neck planting a kiss on his lips and each cheek.

Ryoko found herself flying around the castle and can't keeping herself around its perimeter she began to fly off toward the direction her master was thrown as she picked up speed she hoped she make it to him before anything serious happened,"Master still loves me more...", she said stubbornly to herself,"Dont let her think she can replace your love...", she nodded urgently talking to herself was always such a good way to boost her confidence and she had a defined smile as she flew even harder...

Pagan Yanik

Fantasy RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces