Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Fantasy RolePlays
War Among The Divided Worlds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Harlequin
Mistress of Trickery

Harlequin finally managed to pull herself out of bed as she did her distressed naked body began to limp into the hallways to meet a transformed jhin and an irritated Xeno,"Funny you are both back...", she said hunched over from her whipped marks,"A moment...", she summoned a blade that was black and crude and she took it up and rammed it through her gutt as she gasped and then began to speak in the ungodly form of tongue markings crossed her whole body as blood poured from her mouth before she began to revert into healing herself completely as the blade vanished and so did her wounds,"Ah... that is much better", she licked the last tracer of blood from her wrist and then clothes began to slowly appear back onto her body,"Did you two have fun?", she smirked,"I don't see victims..", she snickered.

PaganYanik

SilverThroneKitsune

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:45 pm

Jhin
The Butcher

.Jhin looks at Xeno and growls."Oh stop your bellyaching and grow a pair."He says his much deeper voice and heavy foot steps echoed though the halls and he stops when he sees Harlequin and he laughs."You look like you enjoyed your self slacker."He bellows in response to her snickers."We had a run in with another arch angel it was Micheal this time."He growls as his body starts to change back to to his suppressed form witch he was forced into when in these halls.

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:04 pm
Xenotroth
The Brutal

Xeno growled at the man. "I'm getting sick and tired of your high and mighty attitude Jhin. Contrary to popular belief you're not the top dog around here." He told Jhin loudly. "And trust me. You don't want to make me prove it to you." He threatened before looking over at Harlequin. "Yeah Micheal showed up and Jhin here let the angel we were trying to catch run away." He told her with a smug smile. He then leaned against the wall and waited for Lucifer to show up.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:06 pm
Ramiel
The Thunder Right Hand

Ramiel nodded to Gabriel. He slowly walked up the stairs leading to the area Raguel was waiting. "You wanted to speak to me sir?" He asked softly. He walked around the table to have a seat in front of Raguel.
"What is it I can do for you sir?"

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:12 pm
Charmiene
Lady of Harmony

"You have watched Charmiene from a far and even though I seen the look in your yes I ignored the feeling up until now..", he sighed slowly,"She needs a protect Ramiel she is to quick to trust.. her mind wonders when she feels restless and she has of late", he then slowly asked,"I give you full permission to take my daughter on as your Soul mate", he informed him,"As you know we aren't like demons to switch partners when we do and I feel its better if someone who I know is with her.. maybe she will calm down now that she has a responsibility",he told him,"I pray that my blessing is enough", he rose before his penetrating blue gaze told Ramiel,"Be weary Ramiel because even though love is the most powerful thing on earth it can cause anyone's downfall", he then turned to leave the angel to his thoughts.

PaganYanik

SilverThorneKitsune

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:26 pm
Harlequin
Mistress of Trickery

Harlequin sighed as she gazed at the two of them rather bored,"Oh wow Micheal bleh..", she then tensed up at the sound of Lucifers soft chuckling,"You don't seem impressed Harlequin...? Do You need to be punished some more.." Lucifer's shadowing figured came out of the blue as Harlequin remained silent she kept her opinion to herself and beads of sweat began to drop from her brow,"So timid now hmm?", he turned to the two of them,"Should she both take your punishments since your missions wasn't successful or...", he grabbed her hair as she winced slightly from fear,"Should we be nice?".

PaganYanik

SilverThroneKitsune

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:41 pm

Jhin
The Butcher

Jhin laughs at Xeno's threat and grins."Come at me any time little man there is a reason Lucifer picked me to lead you two."He fires back then turns at the sound of Lucifer's voice and he shrugs."Do what ever you wish maybe one day she will stop being so lazy and get her a** in gear and help us out."He says with a grin as he crosses his arms."Or if you want instead of wasting your time let me punish her for a few days.

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:08 pm
Xenotroth
The Brutal

Xeno looked away from Lucifer. "Personally I think you'd be wasting your time. She won't do anything unless she wants to, and on top of that you may want to reign in limp d**k libido here before he let's anybody else get away." He said nonchalantly taking a jab at Jhin.
"As for me I don't fear punishment enough to want to pass mine on to a woman no matter how big of a hoe she may be or how much she will enjoy it." He added spitefully. "So all I can say is do your worst to me Lucifer."

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:16 pm
Ramiel
The Thunder Right Hand

Ramiel sat at the table stunned silent. This was a moment he had always hoped for, but now that it was presented to him he wasn't sure he could agree to it. As Raguel left Ramiel got up and wandered around the room aimlessly. His conflicted thoughts over this were causing a storm in his mind. Could he actually do this to Char without hating himself? He rushed out of the room as quickly as he could. He needed to think about what this would mean. As he flew through town he came to one single conclusion. He had to make Char fall in love with him before he told her about this.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:21 pm
Harlequin
Mistress of Trickery

Narrowed his eyes at the 3 finally losing his temper,"You are all 3 a disgrace and disgust me...", he flamed throwing Harlequin full force into the two,"Don't screw up again or I'll make you all suffer and this time I won't be casting a play...", he snapped his fingers as the ground underneath them began to crack and the whole castle began to rumble violently,"I'm done... Anymore disappointments and it could mean your life", he told them all. He then turned to disappear as a massive flame usually meaning he was in a pissy mood. Harlequin began to choke up before she burst into tears,"He is going to hate me now....", she whined screaming in anger she then glared at the two of them,"I hope you both perish you little shits!", she snarled, as her temper began to rise so did her power as her hand reached out for their throats,"I hope you both die soon in battle so I wont have to see the likes of either of you...", she growled..

PaganYanik

SilverThroneKitsune

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:23 pm
Charmiene
Lady of Harmony

Charmiene decidedly was absorbed in the ancient text as she finally came across the information he would need for the Arch Angel,"I hope this helps...", she whispered to herself as she began to scan the pages liberally...

PaganYanik

SilverThorneKitsune

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:18 pm

Jhin
The Butcher

Jhin starts laughing after Lucifer left and he then looks at the other two before he grabs Harlequin's hand and grins."Don't get to worked up over it girl and don't get your hopes up about me dieing any time soon if I could Lucifer would have done it the first time he had a chance."He says as he turns away form them,he then starts heading towards Lucifer's quarters.

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:48 pm
Ramiel
The Thunder Right Hand

Ramiel quickly flew through heaven looking for Charmiene. He looked for hours until he finally found her in the library. "Do you know how hard of a person you are to find sometimes?" He asked her softly as he read the book she was holding over her shoulder. "What do you have there?"
He asked her.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:52 pm
Xenotroth
The Brutal

Xeno just shook his head as he slapped Harlequin's hand away. He turned his back to her. "And here I thought you were actually going to change Har." He told her calmly as he started to walk away. "I guess that's what I get for thinking you might actually be a decent creature, but then again we were sent here so that should have told me everything I needed to know about you." He added before he left her presence completely. He decided he needed to be alone for a little while.
He had some stuff he needed to sort out.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:01 pm
Charmiene
Lady of Harmony

Char heard a voice behind her as she blinked looking up to see piercing blue eyes surveying the information she had just been reading,"Well I can tell you", she told him softly sighing as she closed the book,"That we may have some useful information for Azazel", she told him,"It seems that there may be hope for the fallen angels as well", she smiled,"But not so much for the demons that follow him...", she shook her head slowly,"Its something we can't do to help them unfortunately but our fallen brethren that had to be left behind those who were destroyed... they all aren't as dead as we think..", she told him,"Like the Phoenix bird they are reborn", she explained,"In the wombs of angels that carry them they are reborn and given another chance but the isn't... the case of an arch angel or Serephim...", she told him,"They are... not as lucky..", she whispered,"Thats why Lucifer just can't merely die they aren't ones to die at all actually because they are blessed with Immortality but.. there is something else written", she blinked slowly as she turned to Ramiel serious,"If a Fallen can confess their sins and redeem themselves they can be cleansed of their sins and then return to the heavens...", she smiled.

PaganYanik

SilverThorneKitsune

Fantasy RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas