Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Fantasy RolePlays
a strange new wold Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:46 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kohaku listens and nods."So as far as I know I am a fire magic user thanks to my flasks but other then that i am not sure,how do you teats to see what kind of magic you are able to use."He asks as he looks at the others.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:51 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kara smiles and looks at the others."There are a few ways to tell what magic you can use but sadly I didn't thank to bring any spell stones with me and the mages can read your soul but the monks have there own way to test you."She says and thinks for a moment."We knights are tested at birth so I am not sure how they do it.eather."  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:10 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

"The monks who taught me used a form of divination to figure out what my magic properties were. The way they do it is they fill a bowl half way full of water. They then put a leaf on top of the water, and instruct you to will your magic to gather at your palms. The water, and/or, the leaf will react depending on what type of magic you can use. They ask that you think about different emotions as you do this test, because if you have multiple affinities they could be triggered by your emotions." Senshu explained. "I had an affinity for wind, lightning, and healing magics." He explained. "It is such a simple thing to do if you know how to channel your magic that I could give you the test myself when we stop to rest." He added.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:15 pm
SilverThorneKitsune

PaganYanik

Ashton

outfit:

Ashton stopped near a grove of apple trees and he paced into the center of the grove before laying down,"Alright everyone", he told them telepathically,"its time for a break", he waited for everyone to climb down before he transformed back into his human form and then stretched before saying,"I'm freaking starving!", he went over to a tree and climbing up into it began to eat the fruit ready,"Half an hour guys", he said between bites,"And we are back on the road", he then took another munch and continued to eat his apple.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:18 pm
PaganYanik

SilverthorneKitsune

Mei

outfit:

Mei nodded and blinked accepting it,"Yes I would like to try it", she explained,"I'm not sure what kind of magic I have but I think it will be good to learn", she told him, then she heard ashton telling them to get off as she realized they had stopped,"Oh okay", she slid off his back about to grab his fluffy wolfy tail when he turned back into a human and she hung her head with a sigh as she watched him climbing up in a tree to grab apples,"That sounds good I'm kinda hungry...", Mei goes over to an apple tree and she figured climbing would be easier she shimmys up the tree rather fast grabs some apples and jumps down landing on her feet before heading over to the group to sit down and eat.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:02 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kohaku nods and smiles."I would like to do it as well see if I can use any other magic then just fire."He says with a smile before he hears Ashton tell them it was time for a brake and he jumps down and lands before looking up at the trees and smiles."Wow those are some juicy apples."He says as he climbs a tree and picks a few before dropping down and walking over to Kara and hands her one."Here you go."He says before sitting down and taking a bite.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:05 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kara smiles as she hears Ashton's voice and she slides down and turns to see Kohaku coming back with some apples and she takes the one he offrerd with a smile."Oh thank you very much."SHe says before sitting down with the others and takes her time to eat.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:34 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

Senshu simply jumped into the air. He was airborne long enough for Ashton to change forms and then landed near Kara. "If you truly wish to learn your affinities than we should first teach you how to channel your magic." He instructed. He walked closer to Mei as he began to show them what it looked like to channel their magic to their hands. His hands started to glow a faint white color. "This is what it looks like to channel ones magic to certain body parts. I am consciously trying to not let my affinities rise to the surface, but when you two do this it should appear as a white glow regardless since you two don't know your affinities or how to channel them." He explained. "To find the well of magic within you, you need to first clear your mind. Once you have done that search inside yourself until you feel a tug. That tug will signify that you are getting closer to seeing the power that is in you. Once you have located it focus on pushing it through your body and into your hands." He added. He then left to go collect some water.  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:51 am
PaganYanik

SilverthorneKitsune

Mei

outfit:

Mei listened to his words sitting down she began to meditate in her state of mind she cleared it and reached out hoping to find a way to figure out what her power was with that in mind she felt a tug of something in her hand and she looked down to see the flowers around her beginning to grow alittle,"Oh...", she said wondering if it was mere considense.. she tried to make them grow a little taller but found they were creating weeds and she grimaced,"Uh... I think one of my powers is plants...?", she said confused.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:01 pm
SilverThorneKitsune

PaganYanik

Ashton

outfit:

Ashton blinked as she watched Mei sit down and meditate smiling when he noticed she was able to grow the flowers around her,"Not necessarily plants Mei probably you have control over the element earth.. it can be used in different formats and spells but growing things is the first teir of that magic", He concluded yawning as he stretched jumping from the tree he said,"When you guys are ready we will be heading out again", he promised.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:29 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kohaku nods and closes his eyes as he sits down with Mei and he crosses his legs with his hands folded in his lap and he cleared his mind and he slowed his breathing and he looked deep inside him self and listened,soon the sounds around him faded and he felt a soft warm light move over him and in his hands a faint yellow glow forms then it starts to spark and it turns to white.He then opens his eyes when Ashton spoke and he looks over at them not even knowing anything even happened."Ok I am ready to go any time you are."He says with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:36 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kara smiles and watches the two new people start on a long path of finding there selfs and she smiles at Mei."Oh earth magic is powerful defensive magic and quite damaging on offense as well."She says as she turns to see a soft light forming in Kohaku's hand and it was bright yellow and she smiles."I knew it hes fire.."SHe then got cut off as it turns white but she took it for light magic but it was sparking she has never seen lightning magic before She knew Senshu could use it but hes never showed it in battle before.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:22 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

Senshu smiled. "Let's put those theories to the test quickly before we head out." He told all of them. "Mei since you're a lady you will go first. What I need you to do is put your hands, palms facing the bowl, on either side of the bowl, as if you were about to pick it up, but don't actually touch it. If you are attuned to earth the end of the leaf in the water will start to grow.
As for Kohaku if you truly are a fire element then naturally the leaf with burn to ash. After Mei is done I want you to do the same thing she is. After we establish this we can be on our way."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:47 pm
PaganYanik

SilverthorneKitsune

Mei

outfit:

Mei blinked before nodding as she did as she was instructed her palms facing outwards, she began to concentrate on trying to grow the plant and as she did concentrate she managed to make a small vine pop from the leaf and she marveled at it and lost her concentration watching as its tiny vineness clung to the side of the bowl,"Awww How cute", she smiled touching it tenderly with a finger she then turned to Kohaku and glared,"Get another leaf your not killing mine", she warned snatching up the bowl she took it far away from the guy before giggling at the small leaf and the tiny vine as she continued to concentrate and create more little vines so she could play with them.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
Fantasy RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers