Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
random rp ((rpers needed)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiiaguru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:11 am
Yuna had cooked Eggs (sunny side up), wheat toast with butter and jam, Bacon, sausage, and made freshly squeezed orange juice in a jug. Kazuma left his room and went into the kitchen to grab a quick breakfast but was surprised to see everything set out. "Yuna, you made all this?" She smiled and walked up, hugging her brother. "Good morning to you too, Kazu-cun. Take a seat and dig in. I'm going to go wake up our guest for breakfast. She headed out of the kitchen and went to go wake up J. She didn't realize he was already awake.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:17 am
"Good morning" he said as he turned to her.  

FlameAlchemist26

chiiaguru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:24 am
Yuna jumped and nearly fell back. "Yipe...Oh, good morning to you too...I thought you were still asleep." She laughed lightly to herself. "Well, I made breakfast for everyone so whenever you're ready you can go in the kitchen. I have a place set for you already so I wouldn't take too long or your food will get cold."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:33 am
"Thank you" he said as he got up and walked to the kitchen. He sat down in his seat and started eating.  

FlameAlchemist26

chiiaguru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:38 am
Yuna went back to her room and got ready for the day. While she showered and got ready Kazuma continued to eat. Between bites he tried to have a conversation with J. "So...J, right? If you don't mind me asking, how do you know my little sister?" He asked him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:46 am
"We kinda meet last night, on a blind date and mutal friend set it up" he said, he felt bd about lieing but he didn't want her brothe to worry.  

FlameAlchemist26

chiiaguru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:02 pm
Kazuma nodded. "Oh, is that so? Well, hope you two had fun while you were out.." He finished his breakfast and stood up from the table. "You seem a little young for my sister but if a friend set you two up last night you mustn't be too far from her age. If you could, tell Yuna that I left for work. Mention that I will be home late, we may go out for a couple drinks after we're done." He waved to J. "Seeya till later...or if you aren't here when I get back, just seeya around." He has his piece of toast in his mouth as he grabbed his things and left.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:50 pm
'I'll tell her" he said . He finished up breakfast. He got up and went back to the bed and lied down while he waited.  

FlameAlchemist26

chiiaguru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:22 pm
A short time later Yuna came out. She was wearing small black jean shorts that were freighed around the bottom, a red tank top, and black DC shoes with red and black star pattern laces. She was in the middle of putting her hair up in a fish tail braid that she tied off at the bottom with matching red and black silk ribbons.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:27 pm
"Your brother already left and said he won't be home til late tongiht because he is going out for drinks. I told him we meet thru a blind date as not to worry him." he said.  

FlameAlchemist26

chiiaguru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:53 pm
She laughed. "So, you managed to lie to my brother...he must've had his mind on other things this morning when you two were talking. He always seems to catch me when I try to lie to him...or maybe it's just that I'm a really bad liar." She laughed lightly again. She flopped down on the edge of his bed and took a deep breath. "So, where are you going to go when you leave?" She asked him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:03 pm
"I don't know. I was hoping to figure this all out." he said. "I just don't know."  

FlameAlchemist26

Nightmare Cross

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:23 pm
Name: Gub
Race: Used to Be Human Now, Half-Angel/Half-Demon
Personality: Is a Spunky, Fun, and KEWL
Powers: I can handle a Weapon that is given to me with mastery and Percision and Cutting Edge

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(((Sorry but i'm not good at drawing)))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:49 pm
FlameAlchemist26
"I don't know. I was hoping to figure this all out." he said. "I just don't know."

"I guess I'll keep traveling.To where, I have no idea."  

FlameAlchemist26

chiiaguru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:46 am
She nodded. "I see. Well, I wish you good luck on your travels." She smiled and stood up.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff