Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Academy: Elemental Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

carbonated.soda

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:56 am
The girl landed hard on her back. She cringed inwardly, and called back her balls of light, "Alright Jing," Koyuki had had enough of his shadows. She stood up and continued, "As I said, your power of shadows and earth are of great advantage to you." She concentrated hard on her next move, and called out, "Quit hiding." A bright light flashed over the entire area, cancelling out all the shadows. She immediately saw Jing, and sent water flying at him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:30 am
Geraint moved himself in the way of the light so it wouldn't blind Jeana and closed his own eyes to keep himself from being blinded "Stay behind me" he told Jeana waiting for the light to go so he could check if she was alright  

neidr

LunaNaomi

6,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:36 pm
Name: Cellestyna (Cellest) Light

Appearence: My avitar wearing a black short-sleved, knee-length, mini dress with a long-sleved, net shirt underneath. Wears white knee-length socks and black buckle shoes. Hair's tied up with a red ribbon. Has cat ears and a cat tail.

Element:Fire  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:27 pm
I cover my eyes and put my head on his back to help block the light. "Damn, why do my eyes have to be light sensitive? This hurts really bad!" I grumble. "How are you holding?" I say where he can hear me.  

~Ice Tarna~

neidr

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:37 pm
"I'll be fine as long as your alright" he said still forcing his eyes to stay shut, 'when the hell is this fight going to be over' he thought to himself wondering how long his eyes would take the amount of light  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:26 pm
'we need to stop this before anyone becomes completely blind'jing thought to himself. so he took the force of the attack, wich flew him into a tree behind him and dashed towards koyuki. once he got behind her he told her"you need to stop two people up hill are starting to get hurt. both of them i can tell have very light sensitive eyes. we stop the spar now looks to me that it is somewhat of a draw"said jing as he flashed a blade hidden in his sleve next to koyuki's side in hopes this may convince herbut not to acually hurt her.  

Shriyantha

~Ice Tarna~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:59 pm
Wow... a guy would defend me? I've never had that happen before. maybe my life will change now that i'm with people i can relate too, that i'm not different from.
I continue to sheild my eyes as I wait. "We shouldn't have come out."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:03 pm
G stopped worrying about the light and everything else and started to concentrate,he thought of a wall and felt one arise in front of him blocking the light from his and Jeana's view "It's alright you can open your eyes now" he said turning round to face her  

neidr

~Ice Tarna~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:18 pm
I almost fall when he turned, I put my arm out and I think I caught his arm, I laugh a little at myself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:47 am
G smiled a little as he held her there and brought her back up so she could stand on her own two feet, "You okay now?" he asked wondering if her eyes where still hurting due to the light his wall was now blocking from view.  

neidr

SkullzOfHeartz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:53 am
Rei was done reading and put the book back on its shelf, then looked back outside to see the two people still fighting. 'They're still fighting? Either they really hate each other or they're really intense during training.' Rei just stared out the window, looking out at the fight with interest. "Who knows? They might kill each other due to intense violence." Rei laughed a little at her joke and looked out the window at the fight.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:04 pm
I laugh some more and nod. "Yeah, I'm fine now, thanks. My eyes still sting, but i'm good."  

~Ice Tarna~

Shriyantha

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:36 pm
"oh never mind lets continue then shall we looks like those people up there are fine now"said jing as he withdrew the blade. jing shook the earth underneath her so that she could loose focus and dim the light so that he can hide again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:36 am
G smiled and looked around "sounds like the battle is still going on" he said facing Jeana, he made the wall extend over to the kitchen and walked her inside, "So what classes do you teach?"  

neidr

~Ice Tarna~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:46 am
"I teach Air and Water, are you here to teach anything?" I ask him as we go back inside.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff