Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
How Long Is Your Hair? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like long hair?
Yes, but on girls only.
8%
 8%  [ 12 ]
Yes, but on guys only.
3%
 3%  [ 5 ]
Yes, on both genders.
79%
 79%  [ 110 ]
No, I like short hair.
7%
 7%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 138

Damn Leprechauns

8,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 4:21 pm
My hair's like a little over a foot long, but much of the time I wear it up in a ponytail.

On guys, I think it'd be sexy to have a guy whose hair is shaved real short that would let me feel his hair. You know how hair feels neat when it is shaved real short? I wish I could shave my own hair, cause then I would be able to feel it all the time.

Maybe I'm just weird.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:34 pm
lol my hair used to be by my waist but I decided to cut it all off- like a knew begining- and now its a little passed my chin.  

Panic Manic Tonic n Gin

Harry Hood

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 2:10 pm
My hair is down to my shoulders. I like it this length, even though it gets in my way sometimes...  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 10:22 am
My hair is straight and super-long. eek It reaches down to my bum. xd I don't think a day goes by when a stranger doesn't complement my hair or go "OMG, you're hair is SO LONG. How did you ever GET it that long?!" heh... yeah. I wuffs it. <3
I think that on guys, long dreds are hot. xd Some girls look good with it too... I'm thinking of doing the "fake" dreds for a few days. I wouldn't want to get the real ones.

Morphine Cloud

feelingbetter

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 3:18 pm
i used to have super long red hair, but just the other day i chopped it all off and its as short as molly ringwalds hair in "the breakfast club" lol *gives thumbs up*  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 8:58 pm
I have supernaturally curly hair, so it grows up. Biggest it has ever gone up to is 3 inches added to my height  

Hu juang

xmyxeyesxburnx

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 3:48 am
My hair covers my ears in the front and in the back it is really short and I make that part spikey.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:25 pm
I have short hair, but that's because long hair looks ridiculous on me. I guess it depends on the person. I like long hair on men, but I'm not put off by short hair.  

x_pumpkinqueen_x

ihm

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 7:35 pm
I didn't get my hair cut for a very long time. O:
So, it used to be about half-way down my back.

I recently got it cut, though, and it's about rounds off just off my shoulders to in between my shoulders in the back. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 6:58 am
I have hair thats down to just past my shoulders. Some of it is level with my chin though. Its all dyed black and its got brown roots. I haven't washed it for a week so I'll wash it tonight.

My boyfriend's got long hair! He's lush <333

I love the picture, you look so cute together!

Rotting Bodies

jmhawk

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 10:31 am
my hair is about half way down my neck. ive got great big curls at the bottomof my hair. i plan on keeping it long and growing it out really long.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 10:36 am
it goes down to my shoulders because I shaved my head a year ago after having dreadlocks. I am growing it out again though. 3nodding  

Potsy Mule

hippynutcase

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:21 am
my hair used to be really long, thick and wavy, but i had it cut at easter, its just passed my shoulders now- im looking forward to having it cut again in the summer- ill have left school in 4 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (they have stupid rules about hair)

i might do somthing really wacky with my hair biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:16 am
Potsy
it goes down to my shoulders because I shaved my head a year ago after having dreadlocks. I am growing it out again though. 3nodding
we have that poster up on a wall in my house.

yeah i used to have really freaking long hair. well long to me, as it was halfway down my back. i got way sick of it always turning green from me swimming all the time, so now its a little past my ears. i LOVE long hair on guys... especially if its in dreads.  

Renisme

Fanged Astronaut

16,925 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50

Tree Beatle Maiden

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:17 pm
Not to toot my own hippie VW horn or anything, but my hair is long and extra hippie-ish!! It is red/brown/strawberry blond, wavy/curly (... mainly bushy), and is almost down to my butt. I love long hair on most people (most who have it look O.K.), and love long hair on guys!! heart
Sometimes taking care of my hair can be difficult, and I did chop it off to shoulder-length once. It only became more unmanageable, and seeing that my hair just gets curlier as I get older, it'd probably be a fro if I cut it short now. My hair was actually straighter and lighter when I was younger, and very very long. So long that I had to hold it up to use the bathroom so it didn't end up in the toilet. And then I cut it for the first time in sixth grade. And now, it's pretty much all grown back. whee  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff