Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Industrial Industry District ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:07 pm
((BUt, was anybody actually touching her?))

Lances sleeves fell back down as he stood staring at the car, not sure weather to be horrified or elated for what jus occurred.

FOr the time being, he just stood there, eye twitching and stammering, "My car..."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:26 pm
((Shinobu, Puff, Tickey & her drums and Honeydew and her Gutair. I think hands were an issue there.))

"Take it or leave it." Shinobu said patting the top of the car. "If you don't I'll keep it."

"You driving, I'd rather kick myself in the teeth now." Puff said sitting on the floor.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:29 pm
"I wouldn't trust any of them behind the wheel. Even Lance drives like he taught himself," Sabriel whispered to Liam, Atticus's unconscious form in her arms.
"That's because he probably did, Sabby," the ginger haired man replied in the same tone of voice, "A regular driving school's one of the few things we don't have in the city. I can ask Jaas Bushadae or one of the other demi-gods of Byako if they'd like to make one the next time I go out to buy groceries if it bothers you that much."
"That would probably make me feel worse. We'd have more drivers on the road who don't know how to drive."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:28 pm
"I can drive, just not cars." Shinobu said with his arms crossed. "I like motorcycles better, or even motor-unicycles."

""Oh, what about ATVs, I like to flip them, but only on purpose." Puff said imitating one as he ran around. "Then blam, cartoon slpat into a wall."

"My boyfriend and his pet are the only ones here who seem to like crashing. Tickey here can fight while on a motorcycle." Honeydew said nudging Tickey and laughing.  

Rozalin Wednesday

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:58 am
"I'll let you know, I'm a licensed driver." Lance said indignantly. He reached inside his coat and pulled out a small leather wallet, and held it open.

SUre enough, there was his license, with lance looking dashing as ever. "See what did I tell you?" Of course, there was one important thing to note; the license was for stunt driving.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:24 pm
“You’re all focusing on the wrong thing,” Fang pointed out in an uninterested drawl, “Whether anyone here’s licensed as a driver or a plastics salesman is not important in a situation like this.” He yawned, allowing his fangs to glint in the dim light of the warehouse. “What is important is that we only barely managed to escape those agents and cops. And that was with the element of surprise. Our time here to rest will soon be at an end. Lance’s driving, though fast, was hardly subtle. We left a trail that blind Attie here could follow without his Jhand.” Fang’s eyes strayed to his watch. Being Byako, a normal watch never worked right, not even twice a day, so natives had devised substitute methods. The odd timepiece appeared to be a mix of magic and technology, and told time in degrees of silliness and trouble. The hands were inching towards trouble at a rather alarming pace. “The way I see it, we’ve got a few minutes until the cops show up on their own, less if someone called us in.”

The sound of sirens screamed down the streets like a herd of banshees. The lights that often accompanied them flew through the air of the Industrial Industry District.

“So someone called us in. Time to leave. We’ll all meet up again at the Naga’s Scales. That’s Jarian territory, and even the cops don’t mess with the Jarians if they can avoid it.”
An appraising glare at Lance’s car caused Fang to take out his keyboard.
“Pardon me, but I think Minority Quotient will be taking other rides to the next stop. Run Around.”

The other two members of Minority Quotient started playing after laying Atticus down on some boxes.

“Things are starting to accelerate into
Something never stopping always trouble following but
Now I think I'm getting dizzy, too much spinning
Page by page the plot is thickening, quickening
It's getting too insane
I'm trying to maintain
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa

You run around
I run around
We're all gonna run, run, run around
You run around
I run around
We all do a run, run, run around

It is getting closer, more intense
Ever spinning, twisting, turning, roller coaster
Inch by inch the gap is closing
Pressure building, temperature rising, higher and higher
It's getting too crazy
I wish I could maybe
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa

Run, run baby, run, run baby
Like a rocket
Like a rocket
It's never stopping
You'll never stop it!”

And at the completion of the song, three motorcycles stood before Minority Quotient. Two singles for Liam and Fang and one with a sidecar for Sabriel and Atticus. After putting Atticus in the sidecar, they hopped onto their respective bikes and took off, away from the sound of sirens.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:03 pm
Lance turned towards the Red Blazer brigade. "I'm half tempted to leave you to fend for yourself, but I like keeping good karma on my side." He walked towards his newly restored car and started it up.

He seemed too calm as he leaned out the window and said, "Come on, I'd rather not have to deal with the fuzz today."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:07 am
The Red Blazers piled into the car, all except HoneyDew were squeezed to one side knowing that she might not be so inclinded to miss hitting them next time.

"Alright Mr. Stunt driver, Punch it." Puff said before pointing forward.

"Puff, don't you dare bust a grumpy while we're behind you." Shinobu said as Tickey held her nose.

"As long as I don't get another foot to the stomache the gas stays underpressure." Puff said before pointing forward again.  

Rozalin Wednesday

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:01 pm
"I'm just glad I'm in the front seat" said Lance confidently as he put the car into gear and drove a lap around the warehouse.

"Seeing as all the doors are probably blocked, we'll have to get creative." Lance shifted the car into a higher gear as he sped towards a wide stair case that led up into a raised room. He didn't turn to follow it, instead allowing inertia to cary the bouncing car up and out of a window.

THe came down outside, anding on top of a conveniently placed pile of discarded boxes. Lance rode the avalanche of recyclable materials down to the street then sped off for the Naga Scales. This time avoid notice of the police.

((exit to that place))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:59 pm
The rain finally let up as Forte' stepped into the Industrial Industry District. Forte' shook himself, taking off his hat and wringing it dry before slapping it back on his head. "So where are we going to find this oven then?" Forte' said impatiently. When annoyed or angry, or in the face of adversity, Forte's stutter miraculously dissappears. And after the trek through hurrican-like weather, twice turning around and backtracking, he was definatley on the edge.  

2ndLtHavoc

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:19 pm
Leil looked over her shoulder at the rain and sighed. Then she looked back at Forte' and shrugged. "You look around, and if you're lucky, it finds you. If you aren't lucky, you find it." She glanced around. "Or, y'know, we could always ASK someone." Leil shrugged. Her shirt was already starting to dry out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:49 pm
Forte' snapped his fingers, "I got it!" He pulled his guitar out of his bag, tuned it a bit, and played. He wove into the carefully chosen chords his question. Then, pressing his hand onto the strings to stop the vibrations, he listened intently for an echo. Seconds later he heard it. It was a quiet sort of sound, hardly a whisper, but it told him everything he needed to know. "Over here," he pointed down an alley lined with filth and garbage. Carefully placing his guitar back in its bag, he lead the way down the alley. One right turn and three lefts later, they found themselves in front of the "World's Largest Pizza Oven Factory", placed conveniently next to the "World's Second-Largest Pizza Oven Factory". A monsterous oven , taller than Forte' and as wide as a shed, sat next to the front door, with a note attached. It read "Have fun carrying this back! <3, Danish"

Forte' revelled in its sheer hugeness before stepping forward and trying to move it, even just a little bit. It was like trying to move a building made entirely of cast-iron. "Uhm, a little help?" he asked the others.  

2ndLtHavoc

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:34 am
Puff scratched his head before coming up with an idea. "I gotta dolly." He said before pulling a dolly from his mouth. He wedged it under the massive oven before trying to lift it. The dolly bent under the massive weight.

"Nope, I got another idea." He said before pulling an engine, four tires and another dolly from his mouth and throwing them back in to chew.

"Presto!" He said before laying on his stomache and having a forklift drive from his mouth. "I can't drive a stick. Can either of you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:21 pm
"sorry, cant drive anything really," Forte' said apologetically.  

2ndLtHavoc

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:15 pm
Leil shook her head. "Never so much as touched one." In fact, she'd only seen them once or twice while learning to scry. She paced a semi-circle around the giant oven, skirting her two companions and the forklift when her path would have brought her too close, stopping where she started a minute later. "My levitation spells are rusty, too." (most of her magic was, at least a little, after being gone from the rigors of the Academy for so long.) She rubbed the back of her head and neck thoughtfully, ruffling her hair.
"Maybe you could chew it up some more?" She asked hesitantly, thinking it wasn't the best idea.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff