Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Docks ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:15 pm
It was bout time that Vincent let him go. He was actually starting to want badly fresh air. He fastly swim to the surface and took a deap breating letting the old air out and the new one in. He then looked at Vincent whowas just in front of him. He went to say something but befor he could Vincent almost jumped on his giving him and other kiss.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:25 pm
((Oh! I taugh Vincent was thinking that he would do that once I get out >_

Zemblanity Insomnia

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:27 pm
((I edited it))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:33 pm
Vincent broke the kiss and smiled.

"How was that?"

Vincent grinned, his eyes where starting to turn ebony once again. He wanted to do more to Campbridge but he didnt want his darkside coming back out. His hair swirled around him as he swam.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:42 pm
Campbridge smiled back at Vincent who was just in front of him. "It was reat you litle demon" He gave him a litle wink. "But you know...I think you should put your mask on. Not that I really care but others around us might."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:47 pm
"Right... We wouldnt want me getting out of hand again..."

Vincent said his voice a bit sad. He climbed out of the water and onto the dock. He picked his mask back up and put it back on. Not that he wanted to but it was to keep him from doing evil things.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:51 pm
Campbridge get himself out of water and give a litle hug to Vincent from behind. "Sorry...I would love you to keep it off all days but I'm probably the only one that would let you..." He told vincenet in a sad voice. "But I think that we should head back now."
He thne removed himself from the man and walked toward his cloathign that where still wet thanks to vincent draging him in the water. He put them on anyway.

((I'll go to bed now. Byebye))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:58 pm
((okay night!))

"Yes i know.."

Vincent got dressed and walked towards Campbridge.

"Youre right we should head back."

He smiled even though his mask covered his face. He ran his fingers through Campbridges wet hair.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:04 am
Walking down through the shadows of the cargo buildings, the hooded figure took off his/her hood, shaking off any stray hairs from what looked like 'his' hair. Even though it was longer on one side, he had the face of a young man. Looking around at the buildings, not seeing anything of interest, he decided to enjoy himself and sat on the edge of the docks, letting his legs hang over the water below him. He took a deep breath of the air and exhaled, looking out to the sea. "It's moments like these that are what I find best in this job. Always wandering to random places and discovering a little peace," he commented, closing his green eyes and listening to the sound of the waves.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:20 pm
Campbridge knew that the other man was smiling when he pass his fingers trough his hair. He returned the smile to Vincent with some litle sparkle in his eyes as he was finishing dressing up.
"So? We are going back to Kanareshii??"

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:33 pm
"As much as i dont want to? Yes we should. Well explore the upstairs. See whats up there."

Vincent said gently to him. He wanted to do more, spend more time alone with Campbridge. But he felt an obligation to the base. He wanted to keep his mask off forever and be with Campbridge but he didnt want to hurt anyone, Especailly him. He sighed and started walking slowly towards the base.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:36 pm
"Okay then, To the base" he said to Vincent. "but you know, I wonder how long it'll take them to actually find a purpose to the clan. Not that I complain or anythign but making an organisation without a goal is pretty much a one way ticket to Chaos."
He said as he walked away from the Dock.

((Too Kanareshii))  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:41 pm
"True."

Vincent followed after Campbridge. His hair still wet from their swim before.

((To Kanareshii :points smile )

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:14 pm
After a while of sitting and relaxing near the ocean, he decided it was time to move on in search of something to eat and drink, possibly getting somewhere to stay, too. "There was a hotel with a pub near the main gate. I guess I'll just go back there and see what they have." Sitting up and musing outloud, he dusted himself off from any sediments and walked away from the docks towards the Plushie Palace and Pub with a loud, yet childish yawn. He got himself too relaxed.  

Taimu Dolores

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces