Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII behind the scenes comedic RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 4:29 pm
chaos231
well...i thought about it and well...alarger tank mans more water and that means u'll make water into water forms and lave the fish to dei...remember our last fish?" confused
....yeah...im not sending all my money on you free loaders for that to happen... xd this entertainment is much better....and these gold fish are way cool enough....  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:01 pm
Akuseru_Axel
chaos231
well...i thought about it and well...alarger tank mans more water and that means u'll make water into water forms and lave the fish to dei...remember our last fish?" confused
....yeah...im not sending all my money on you free loaders for that to happen... xd this entertainment is much better....and these gold fish are way cool enough....
stop calling us FREE LOADERS! scream  

Little_BlueRose

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:06 pm
xkagura
Akuseru_Axel
chaos231
stop calling us FREE LOADERS! scream
*shurgs* hey i pay for everything...i have all the money... xd twisted  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:10 pm
crying I I have money too,ya know..... stare  

Little_BlueRose

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:21 pm
twisted yeah....but i have more whee  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:24 pm
Akuseru_Axel
twisted yeah....but i have more whee
stare hmp...  

Little_BlueRose

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:48 pm
^^  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 1:52 pm
chaos231

It's not my fault the fish couldn't keep up with the water forms...*he shrugs*
Axel, I'm not a free loader! I went grocery shopping yeserday you prat, or have you forgotten to look in the fridge recently? The best part is, there was a sale in the seafood department, so we can actually have some lobster on our budget at this time of year! heart  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:34 pm
mmmm....seafood....hmmm....well...uh....hmmm.... xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:50 am
In fact, that was the plan for dinner tonight if no one objects...I found the most succulent sounding recipe and I am dying to try it out *gets dreamy expression thinking about the lobster dinner*  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 12:30 pm
i dont object.... xd sounds good....all i can cook is spam!  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 2:21 pm
*goes into the kitchen singing the spam song* Spam Spam Spam, eggs bacon, ham, and spam!  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:50 pm
^^ *dances to spam song**Sits down on couch...* 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:30 pm
*flips through a cookbook* Let's see, where was that recipe? *spots something interesting* Rum and Lime Prawns? ooo....let's try that! *grabs some ingredients and a knife and yells in the general direction of the living room*
If you see any rivulets of blood, call 911 or something!  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:27 pm
0_o....ummm....ok... xd  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games