Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 613 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:11 pm
[[maybe you shouldn't have said anything? xD]]
"Nani?" he said, looking at her. "Something wrong, Kaori?" He realized she'd been looking at him, but didn't know why. "Is there something on my face?" he laughed, wondering what it could be.

Meghan nodded her head, hoping to get out of there; something about the fog seemed to be bothering her. Through the cold, condensing fog, she felt her face burning, knowing there was some blush on her cheeks. She walked a little faster than she had since getting here to keep up with Kai, but she had missed walking at the pase in town. Those days seem so long ago... she thought, looking sad for a moment, before shaking it away.

[[nice job. xDD]]  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:18 pm
[Shoot, I hope people aren't reading this... xP]

Kaori shook her head, then froze and grinned at him. "Oh wait, is that something...?" She reached up and brushed her fingers lightly against his cheek. Then she stuck out her tongue and pulled her hand back. "Nevermind!" she laughed, and then bounced away, tail flicking as she waved Kei in the air excitedly.

Kai noted the sadness creep over her face for a moment, but didn't question it. Instead, he turned to sorting out his thoughts. I guess it's out now, that I like her... Though she doesn't know, just that Sora freak. He frowned, running a hand through his hair once more. But that hug... She said she didn't want it to end, and I agreed, and she pulled away? I don't understand... He frowned as a sudden light hit his face and blinked, shielding his eyes. "Oh, we're here..."

[Hee. ^^;; Gotta go to bed! ><;;]

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:36 pm
Sai stood there as he thought she was brushing something off. "Huh? Hey!" he laughed, starting after her. "Harhar, very funny," he said sarcastically, although he laughed. Sai turned around, hearing a voice that sounded like Kai's. "Kaori, I think we should wait a few moments," he said, looking back and to the left, "I think they're coming," he said, pointing to a spot.

Meghan looked at him, thinking he was troubled and was about to say something but he had first."Nani?" she asked quietly, looking up. She turned her head from the sudden light, but then looked back as she sheilded her eyes too. "Sudden change in light," she mumbled, letting her eyes adjust. "Kai-chan," she asked quietly, "what's...wrong?" she continued, not looking up at him but rather the ground. "You seem troubled... y-you don't have to answer if you don't want to," she said suddenly, seeming flustered.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:23 pm
Kaori laughed, but then skidded to a halt at his words. "Hmm...?" she turned, walking back to his side and following his finger with her eyes. She brushed some of her hair behind her ear as she stared, focusing for any sign of them. She sniffed the air softly then, hoping for some kind of hint. "Ah, I think I do sense them..." she murmured after a moment.

Kai blinked, grumbling under his breath quietly. Sunlight was not something he enjoyed... He slowly brought his hand from his face, sticking it in his pocket. His other was still holding Meghan's hand. He realized this suddenly, but didn't pull away. He turned his head towards her, tilting it slightly as he looked down at her face. He watched her staring at the ground for a moment, and then shook his head. "Nothing's wrong," he said. "Let's go find the others and go to that... amusing place."

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:28 pm
[[amusing place xd ]]
Sai nodded his head, but then saw the two faintly. "They're coming..." he trailed off, blinking a few times in amusment. He laughed softly before linking his finger with one of the belt loops as he turned around.

"Okay..." she said softly, not sure if he was telling the truth, but she didn't want to pry so she didn't speak any more of it. Meghan looked up, smiling. "Yeah, let's go find them," she said happily, wondering which way they were.

[[arggg. short post >< my badd]]  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:35 pm
Kaori glanced back at Sai as he spoke, then watched curiously as he blinked. Her face turned forwards again, and soon she too discovered the figures approaching. Her eyes darted towards Meghan's hand, locked in Kai's, and then she blinked as well, though hers was in surprise. She turned towards Sai with rather wide eyes, looking over her shoulder every now and then at the pair.

Kai nodded, tail swishing behind him. His eyes scanned their surroundings as he sniffed the air once more, and then he slipped his hand from his pocket and pointed ahead. "They're right there," he said calmly. He started moving towards them, fully aware he was still holding Meghan's hand. Part of him was actually scared to let go. It had all started when she wandered off, and he was afraid of it happening again.

[Amusing place. =P And no worries. I kinda feel like mine are short too. xP]

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:44 pm
[[sorry, my brother wanted me to watch KH2 begining xD]]
"Maybe we shouldn't say anything," he whispered to her, not wanting to make them uncomfortable. Sai smiled at Kaori, seeing that she was as suprised as he was. "If it's anything, I'm sure they'll tell us... we don't want to asume," he trailed off.
Meghan looked up, to where Kai was pointing and smiled. "Sai-kun, Kaori-chan!" she called out, happy to see them. "Hope you guys were good while we were gone!!" she laughed, still heading towards them. She wasn't fully aware that she was still holding Kai's hand, but the part of her that was aware never wanted to let go.

[[yesh, i shall go wandering off into the woods again blaugh hahahaha. i'll fall over a cliff one day -.-]]  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:50 pm
Kaori nodded, smiling faintly to herself. "Ok," she said back quietly, then went forward to meet Meghan and Kai. Kei settled on her shoulder as Kaori smiled at them, forcing her eyes not to drop down to their locked hands. "What happened to you?" she asked, tilting her head slightly.

Kai trailed beside Meghan, slightly behind her. His grip tightened just slightly before his eyes drifted towards Sai. He frowned slightly, looking back towards Kaori as she spoke. He remained silent though, thinking to himself. I need to talk to him. Maybe he knows about it? But if he doesn't, he has a right to... He glanced at Meghan and Kaori again. But I don't want to worry Kaori and I can't let Meghan know... His frown darkened slightly as his free hand curled into a fist.

[That's ok. I love the intro! xD Nopenope, Kai will be there to save you. =P]

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:55 pm
[[hah! my hero heart ]]
Sai crossed his arms and walked over to them, smiling. "Yes, I'd like to know as well; you guys were gone for quite sometime... especially since you were just chasing after a butterfly, Meggy," he laughed. He knew how long Meghan usually spent when she wandered off, but he'd have to say that was the longest yet. He looked at Kai, narrowing his eyes slightly. "Did anything... happen?" he asked suspiciously, not in any particular tone.

"I don't quite know myself," she laughed nerviously. "I guess I tripped or something, because I only remember chasing the butterfly, then waking up..." she trailed off, slightly depressed. "Hey, speaking of which," she looked up, "I lost the butterfly," she pouted, but laughed after a moment.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:00 pm
[Hee. -heroic pose-]

Kaori blinked, staring between the pair. She listened to Meghan's response, then looked at Kai expectantly. He just gazed back at her, emotionless. She sighed, then turned. Her hand raised in the air, pointing at the amusement park. "Well, why you were off doing whatever, I've been dying!" she cried overdramatically. "So let's go before it closes or something!" she had no idea if amusement parks could close, but it seemed a valid excuse to make the others hurry.

Kai stared calmly back at Sai, then shook his head. "It's just like Meghan said," he mumbled. It's ok to lie now, he told himself. I'll tell him once I get a chance...

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:04 pm
Sai looked at Kai for a moment, but then laughed, hearing Kaori. "Right, shall we go then?" he smiled at them. "And, yes they do close... sometime later tonight though. I think," he started, not knowing if this one amusment park ever even closed.
Meghan was confused as she looked at Sai, then turned to Kai, but shook her head slightly. "I agree with Kaori-chan, we should be going!! I want to go on the ferris wheel with all of you," she laughed, Monkichii jumping up and down on her head.

[[i forgot all about him o.O]]  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:10 pm
[Oh noes! xD]

Kaori grinned back at them, yet again practically bouncing in place in her excitement. She had almost no idea what to expect, but the ferris wheel was amazing. She'd never seen anyting like it before! She could scarcely imagine what else may be held inside. "This.. is so wonderful!" she cried, even though they weren't even close to the gates yet.

Kai glanced down at Meghan again, sighing quietly as he finally released her hand. He stuck his own in his pocket and ran the other through his hair as he began walking forward. If Meghan would just hurry forward with Kaori, he'd be able to tell Sai about what had happened. But he wasn't sure if the female would do that.. He frowned, both hands behind his head.

[Haha, when are we switching to the amusement park thread? xD;;]

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:14 pm
[[i would rushed foward last post, but then Kai woulda hit his face on the dirt xDD. oh, and i guess after this post ><]]

Sai nodded, watching Kaori; she seemed so happy and carefree right now. He looked behind him, to see Kai let go of Meghan's hand and slowed his pace, waiting for Meghan to pass as well. He knew something was up; Kai looked too suspicious.
Meghan looked up at Kai, feeling him let her hand go. She smiled faintly, hurrying towards Kaori. She grabbed her hand, turning around to face her, walking backwards. "C'mon Kaori-chan! We'll meet them there!" she smiled, thinking they shouldn't be there at the moment; she had this weird feeling that something was wrong.

[[editoki, now, to the amusment park!! XDD]]  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:20 pm
"Huh?" Kaori turned to look over her shoulder at the two males. She shivered slightly at the look she received from Kai and jerked back around to face forward. "O-ok..." she stammered, then shook her head. Her grin returned and she nodded at Meghan. She hurried forward, picking up her pace slightly as she shifted Kei off her shoulders and instead to her arms.

Kai watched them leaving and moved forward slowly, letting Kaori build up a distance between them. He wanted it to increase before he spoke though. There had to be no chance of them hearing. He just let his eyes drop to the ground as he moved, hands now in his pockets.

Krazy Kaori

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces