Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
Angel Sanctuary Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many of the books can you find in your area?
1-5
16%
 16%  [ 8 ]
6-10
57%
 57%  [ 29 ]
11-15
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
16-20
24%
 24%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 50

TK_Miroku

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:39 pm
Moonlit Masquerade
TK_Miroku
Hey guys im new here. And to answer the question, ican nly find the first 7 books where i live. The 8th book is supposed to be available here but ive been looking for it for about three weeks and nothing. They made a small order of 5, which got sold out and that was it. I ended up buying iot online last night cuz i hate looking for it.

As for the spoilers, thnx for putting them in white text, i hate spoilers, though i sometimes cant help myself ^_^

If you really want to get your hands on volumn 8, you can always order online, I'm sure they'll have it then. Try amazon.com. I know they have something like, buy over 39 bucks or something and get free shipping, so make sure you buy over that XD.

And I love your banner btw.

Thnx, yeah i already went in and order the 8th book of AS. I would have bought numbers 9 and 10 cuz i think they got them available but untiul i find a good job i cant be spending too mcuh money...

However i have decided to buy them from tehre from now cuz going to a stupid borders store that orders just 5 of the newests books is just stupid, i mean they're gonna get sold out in just about 1 day..... Bastards

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:17 pm
TK_Miroku
Moonlit Masquerade
TK_Miroku
Hey guys im new here. And to answer the question, ican nly find the first 7 books where i live. The 8th book is supposed to be available here but ive been looking for it for about three weeks and nothing. They made a small order of 5, which got sold out and that was it. I ended up buying iot online last night cuz i hate looking for it.

As for the spoilers, thnx for putting them in white text, i hate spoilers, though i sometimes cant help myself ^_^

If you really want to get your hands on volumn 8, you can always order online, I'm sure they'll have it then. Try amazon.com. I know they have something like, buy over 39 bucks or something and get free shipping, so make sure you buy over that XD.

Thnx, yeah i already went in and order the 8th book of AS. I would have bought numbers 9 and 10 cuz i think they got them available but untiul i find a good job i cant be spending too mcuh money...

However i have decided to buy them from tehre from now cuz going to a stupid borders store that orders just 5 of the newests books is just stupid, i mean they're gonna get sold out in just about 1 day..... Bastards

Slogging through the second slowest chapters of the series ^_^;; (asides from Assiah arc...)
Oh but Book 11 is right around the corner. I eagerly await the discussion!

How is everybody liking the most recent arc?  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Boredom_Kills

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:52 am
Are volumes 9 and 10 avalible online? Because I can't find them at any of the comic/book stores that I go to. And I really want to read them! gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:42 pm
Boredom_Kills
Are volumes 9 and 10 avalible online? Because I can't find them at any of the comic/book stores that I go to. And I really want to read them! gonk

I bet you could order them from amazon, borders, barnes and noble, or ebay. There's even some anime networks online you could buy them from. Also manga direct where you can download the manga and read it on the internet. The link to that site is in the shameless plugs thread... me thinks.... not too terribly sure about that one. wink
I hope you get them soon, I'm trying to get them too, need money first... stupid money. cry  

YGOPaladin

TK_Miroku

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:37 pm
Sai-kun
TK_Miroku
Moonlit Masquerade
TK_Miroku

Slogging through the second slowest chapters of the series ^_^;; (asides from Assiah arc...)

Yeah well i cant wait either. This particular part is interesting but not THAT inteeresting so far.

And you what really sucks, i bought the 8th book 2 days ago online cuz i coulnt find it in any stores, i got today to the mall, and guess what i see????????? Bastards....... Ohh well nothing else to do but wait for it to get here.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:38 pm
TK_Miroku
Sai-kun
TK_Miroku
Moonlit Masquerade
TK_Miroku

Yeah well i cant wait either. This particular part is interesting but not THAT inteeresting so far.

And you what really sucks, i bought the 8th book 2 days ago online cuz i coulnt find it in any stores, i got today to the mall, and guess what i see????????? Bastards....... Ohh well nothing else to do but wait for it to get here.

Ooo, that really sucks! That would frustrate the crap out of me.... wow.
You'll be so happy when you get volume 8 though 3nodding  

YGOPaladin

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:22 pm
YGOPaladin
TK_Miroku
Sai-kun
TK_Miroku
Moonlit Masquerade
TK_Miroku

Ooo, that really sucks! That would frustrate the crap out of me.... wow.
You'll be so happy when you get volume 8 though 3nodding

As much as I love Voice and Noise and Madhatter and Arakune and Mika and Raphael...Setsuna just needs to get off his bad self and also needs to start wearing pants.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:51 pm
Sai-kun
As much as I love Voice and Noise and Madhatter and Arakune and Mika and Raphael...Setsuna just needs to get off his bad self and also needs to start wearing pants.

I never liked Setsuna either, mainly because of his bad a** self, like you said. But I started liking him near the end, around volumn 18, when he seemed to settle down a bit.  

Moonlit Masquerade

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:45 pm
Moonlit Masquerade
Sai-kun

I never liked Setsuna either, mainly because of his bad a** self, like you said. But I started liking him near the end, around volumn 18, when he seemed to settle down a bit.

I agree...he stopped caring so much about himself in the end...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:29 am
Sai-kun

LOL! hehe  

YGOPaladin

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:58 pm
YGOPaladin
Sai-kun

LOL! hehe

Seriously, what if an unfortunate wind came along and sent that large tshirt afluttering?

We dont want to see that...and how does he fight with no pants?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:56 pm
Sai-kun
Seriously, what if an unfortunate wind came along and sent that large tshirt afluttering?

I guess since he's a girl, he doesn't really care. He probably looks at himself in the mirror often stare  

Moonlit Masquerade

YGOPaladin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:18 pm
Moonlit Masquerade
Sai-kun

I guess since he's a girl, he doesn't really care. He probably looks at himself in the mirror often stare

rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:35 pm
YGOPaladin
Moonlit Masquerade

rofl

But then again, he's not Kira sweatdrop  

Moonlit Masquerade

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:23 am
Moonlit Masquerade
YGOPaladin
Moonlit Masquerade

rofl

But then again, he's not Kira sweatdrop

I think its cute how Kira is all infatuated with Alexiel...::pets Kira::
Kira is a very complex character :3 I just love the way Kaori Yuki unfolds layers of him as the series goes on...  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff