Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Any cantonese speaking? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Major General] Andrews

Distinct Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 12:45 am
cantonese, VERY VERY VERY FLuent, eh wiim? xd xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 12:47 am
tamandrew
Hahaha... ho funny ar. Yes la... what do you think wiim?

Heheh... really ho fluent ga ma? xd  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

twinztar

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 2:22 pm
yup heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 6:15 pm
shinelover
wiim
Retarded Mango
Quote:
Ley dei ho mah! Dai gah doe sik gong gwong dong wah!
Aw gock dat cheung gok chi ho lan sare ah. Yee gah Mummy hai doe gaow or lah. Or ho lan ah, mm fan cheung mun hok ah
Quote:

I got the first few..and understood little parts here and there. sweatdrop

I have a Chinese writing program, but you would need to know the mandarin pinyin...

你好!

It's the only thing I could write.. sweatdrop

Mine's even harder! I can only type Chinese using the Japanese language. So I have to figure out how to pronounce it in Japanese in order to type out the Chinese.
eg. 我的女朋友。
ware - teki - onna - tomo - yuu

whoa! realli??? i can neva type kanji in japanese....i'm not very good at it but i understand most....

Mysterika: ooo chinglish?? i dun use it often but i understand it la~ nei ho ma? ngo do sik gong gwong dong wah ah~ ^__^ I'm from HK I dun hav any friends at my new school in my grade who understand canto well cept for the guys...but the guy is from Canton and he has been in AUs for 6 yrs. less than me but he just turned realli european (no offense) so i use mando with my taiwanese friend. My bestie is from Hk but she is a ABC so i dun write in chinglish with her either...i dun actually use it often prehaps online mostly when i can't be stuffed to turn on the canto pin ying program razz

Retarded Mango: ooo in Sat school it was so suprising only 3 of us knew how to type chinese......the teacher tried teaching the rest using mando pin ying....didn't realli work well!! oh well they'll pick it up soon. I use a program like urs too but i prefer canto pin ying

Mysterika: another message to Mysterika. Ur typing in canto pin ying rite is the translation.......-(only roughly trying to make it make sense in english so not doing direct translations k?)
HOw are you ppl? Everyone knows how to speak Cantonese! I think Chinese writing is very hard to write. Mum trying to teach me now. I'm very lazy,

thatz all the last few words i'm not sure what u meant by "fan"
thatz the best i could make out of what u typed....sorry if i get it wrong...my sister always said my chinese pin ying was reali bad......

ah chinglish... those where the days. we use to get school forms in changlish. (english->chinese->spanish) ... yup good times... didn't have to translate every single little word... stare eh oh well. my mom use to try to teach me how to write in chinese... i was a horrible student... kept falling asleep while she was trying to teach me sweatdrop

yalie5

shinelover

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 12:31 am
tamcharles
tamandrew
Hahaha... ho funny ar. Yes la... what do you think wiim?

Heheh... really ho fluent ga ma? xd

bin goh ho Fluent ah???  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 2:31 am
Have you guys heard of a thing called 'Chinese school' where on Saturdays you go and learn how to write and speak chinese? I used to go, got up to Kindegarten, then quit. Too lazy in the morning.

Sometimes, I feel so disgraced when I talk to other Chinese's in English and they are trying really hard to follow me, yet are pissed that I'm Chinese and I ain't using Chinese. Just coz Im better at English then Chinese I guess. And perhaps Chinese ain't happy with that, they think its stoopid that a Chinese person dunno how to speak Chinese well. sweatdrop
Hope that made sense.  

Mysterika

Fates Toy

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 12:22 pm
I can speak Cantanese ^^  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 9:49 pm
Mysterika
Have you guys heard of a thing called 'Chinese school' where on Saturdays you go and learn how to write and speak chinese? I used to go, got up to Kindegarten, then quit. Too lazy in the morning.

Sometimes, I feel so disgraced when I talk to other Chinese's in English and they are trying really hard to follow me, yet are pissed that I'm Chinese and I ain't using Chinese. Just coz Im better at English then Chinese I guess. And perhaps Chinese ain't happy with that, they think its stoopid that a Chinese person dunno how to speak Chinese well. sweatdrop
Hope that made sense.

Chinese school? hahaha I dropped out, I was failing it because I didn't care about it. It wasn't a real academic thing so why waste time doing chinese school homework when I had real math and science homework that counts to my transcript. xp it was a trade off, plus I wasn't learning a thing, nor did i care stare  

[Major General] Andrews

Distinct Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 12:12 am
I like to speak..."chinglish", it's so very easy. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 1:28 pm
I speak Cantonese...but it takes me a long time to read ppl posting cantonese in english...like dai gah doe sik gong gwong dong wah... sweatdrop  

[Pink Lady]

[[ china ]]

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 2:03 pm
wo sic gong dong wah!  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 3:26 pm
tamandrew
Mysterika

Hope that made sense.

Chinese school? hahaha I dropped out, I was failing it because I didn't care about it. It wasn't a real academic thing so why waste time doing chinese school homework when I had real math and science homework that counts to my transcript. xp it was a trade off, plus I wasn't learning a thing, nor did i care stare

tsk tsk... *shakes head shamefully* turning your back on your native language. You're going to wish you learned it. I'm regretting not taking up the chance to go myself right now and am trying to learn... also regret falling asleep when my mom was trying to teacher me sweatdrop  

yalie5

[Major General] Andrews

Distinct Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:16 pm
yalie5
tamandrew
Mysterika

Hope that made sense.

tsk tsk... *shakes head shamefully* turning your back on your native language. You're going to wish you learned it. I'm regretting not taking up the chance to go myself right now and am trying to learn... also regret falling asleep when my mom was trying to teacher me sweatdrop

well i was born in Canada, so technically, i'm a Canadian native.... lol so... yay for Francais! jk, lol i don't realyl mind, just gotta find a translator or just guess  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 3:07 am
tamandrew
yalie5
tamandrew
Mysterika

Hope that made sense.

well i was born in Canada, so technically, i'm a Canadian native.... lol so... yay for Francais! jk, lol i don't really mind, just gotta find a translator or just guess

eh... stare ... meh okay have it your way. and fine not native language but ancestral... geez... are all canadians so technical? xp anyway yes yay for all the francaphones!! yes i like the french. they're nice... but smoke alot. and good luck finding a translator in china that's not more expensive than your car xd jkz  

yalie5

azn_angel016

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:13 pm
yep...me canto  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items